Primary role as package designer; design the exterior and interior of boxes containing a variety of electronics for products such as speakers, headsets, wireless chargers and other products. Other responsibilities, in addition to packaging design included; taking photographs of products, touch-up photos, creating realistic renditions of packaging and mock-ups using various types of materials. Along with packaging, I also create posters, displays, PDQs, and end caps for CES and other trade shows. Lastly manage site for various divisions of the company.
- Package Designer, Graphic Designer, Web Designer, Facebook at ESI CASES AND ACCESSORIES
- Digital Designer at RAB Lighting
- Graphic Designer at Wynwood29th
- Graphic Designer at L'Oréal
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communication Design Graphic Design
Work directly under Art Director and Project Managers to create and develop bath, body, and beauty product package design. Researched industry competitors, developed designs from sketch to production completion including creating physical mock ups for client presentations and factory-ready die lines.
- Package Designer at Parsons the New School For Design
- Graphic/Package Designer at Parsons the New School For Design
- Motion Graphics Intern at VIACOM (VH1)
- Junior Designer at THE HEALTHY DESIGN
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - communication design
Senior Graphic Design Specialist with 15+ years of experience in the management of complete design process from conceptualization to delivery. -Highly creative and multitalented Graphic Designer with extensive experience in Package design and Graphic Design (Brochure, Flyer, Poster Etc ) -I especially have a experience in Food package design. - Skilled with Adobe Creative Suite(Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) - English Skill Low But I'll try and get over it.
- Graphic Designer / Package Designer at AD SENSE
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- BA - VISUAL COMMUNICATION
It was a small project which the bee-keeper already has a bottle that they are using and just needed a new sticker to put on it. I was in charged of designing the sticker for the bottle and taking some photos of the product.
- Package Designer at I worked for a bee-keeper to Design the package for the bottled honey
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Design
- Associate - Art
• Take Photos of products
• Design the package after taking measurements and using using proper die cut.
• Edit taken photos
• Research trends online
• Design Sale sheets and Product file in order to guide manufacturers
• Help others with creative projects.
- Package Designer at Bytech
- Cartoon Teacher - Contract based at Brooklyn Public Library
- Packaging Designer / Graphic Designer at Reiss Wholesale Hardware
- Graphic Design Intern at Dinamit Jeans INC
2 months at this Job
- License - Computer Administration / Repair
• Package design
• Product rendering
• Photo editing
- Graphic/Package Designer at Sakar International
- Graphic/Package Designer at Ranger Industries
- Clerical Position at Federal Metals & Alloys
- Freelance Graphic Designer at Dr. Leonard's & Carol Wright Gifts
8 months at this Job
Assisting and developing creative packaging graphics and originate innovative design themes. Responsible editing and correcting photos for websites and print.
• Design package for underwear brands (Splendid, KN, Costco)
• Photo editing for websites (Macys, Karen Neuburger)
- Graphic & Package Designer at Delta Galil
- Graphic & Web Designer at www.demetrisd.com
- Web Designer at www.demetrisd.com
- Graphic Designer at www.demetrisd.com
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Graphic Design
- AAS degree - VISUAL COMMUNICATIONS
- CERTIFICATE IN PHOTOGRAPHY
Place Harley Davis Labels on Packages needing to be shipped.
- Package Designer at Express- Interior Packaging Design
- Assembler at Advantage Staffing
- Assembler/Shipping and Receiving at Steel Craft
- QC at Staffing Resources
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Participated in various design projects from concept to completion.
• Produced drafts, prototypes and engaged design solutions.
• Listened to feedback to hone design craft.
• Solid skills in typography, layout and an excellent eye for detail.
• Basic knowledge of print production and preparation of files for press, and a desire to learn more.
• Able to collaborate with members of the creative team.
• Able to work quickly and problem solve in a challenging and fast paced work environment.
- Package Designer at Harry & David
- Graphic Designer and Print Formatter at Big Sign FX
- Photo Lab Technician at Walmart Photo Center
4 months at this Job
- A.A.S. degree - Graphic Design
- GED - Procreate
• Package Design. PVC, Paper box.
• 3D mock up
• Design catalog, flyer, business card.
• Advertisement banner design for social media.
• Managing social media such as Yelp, Google and Instagram.
- Graphic Designer/ Package Designer at Better Maker Group Inc,.
- Sr. 3D graphic designer, Project manager (Full time) at Match Frame Global
- Motion graphic designer, Web designer (Full time) at Matrix shafts. Anaheim, CA, USA
- Motion graphic designer (Part time) at Artistory production. Seoul, Korea
11 months at this Job
- Master's - MBA
- BA - Film and Moving Image Design