Packaging Designer: Over saw as well as trained junior designers and trade school interns. On all aspects of how to design and document all new and existing projects from start to completion.
● Lead investigator and designer (requested by customer) on all Gillette and Proctor and Gamble projects. NEWW's largest and longest existing customer.
● Quality control of all incoming Packaging Materials as well as outgoing product.
● Over saw all aspects of Design Managers position when he was not available.
- Packaging Designer at New England Wooden Ware
- Packaging Designer at Medica Corporation
- Technical Sales Rep at Container Graphics Corporation
- Packaging Designer/Purchaser, Atlas Box and Crating at
1 year at this Job
Experienced packaging designer for modern trendy line of giftables, from soft to hardline materials and homegood. I use Illustrator and Photoshop daily.
- Packaging Designer at Enchante Accessories
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- B.A - Graphic Designer
• Design packaging tooling for the food packaging industry.
• Use Solidworks to design and engineer aluminum-machined molds and dies to help create food packages.
• Ensures dies/ molds are designed to customer specifications.
• Creates Bills of Materials for products being designed/modified for custom applications.
• Creates engineering drawings used for the manufacture of packaging components.
- Packaging Designer at Reiser
- Applications Engineer at Litecontrol
- Drafter at P&G/ Gillette
- Designer at K3 Engineering
9 months at this Job
- Associate of Science degree - Computer Drafting and Design
Collaborate with sales team to clarify the design goals and the resources and time-frame needed to achieve these goals. Research packaging trends, materials, and sustainable initiatives to maintain market leadership and effectively execute customer requirements. Take packaging ideas and visualize from concept through completion.
• Create package designs for audio accessories such as Bluetooth & wired headphones/ earphones, and Bluetooth portable speakers as well as home decor accessories such as string lights, and table lamps for large national chains, including Best Buy, Marmaxx, Target, and Nordstrom Rack.
• Manage time and multiple deadlines effectively and multi-task projects at same time.
• Art-direct photo shoots and retouch images.
- Packaging Designer at Merkury Innovations
- Owner/Art Director/Graphic Designer at Tomiffy Design
- Project Coordinator at JETRO New York
- Senior Graphic Designer at Lion Brand Yarn
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- BFA in Graphic Design - Graphic Design
Designed over 200 final packaging designs for beauty and bath products distributed at major department stores. Projects include creating mock-ups. Special brands bebe. Performed web and catalog design. Developed online ads.
- Packaging Designer/Web Designer at Burlington Stores
- Graphic Designer at Breakaway Bakery
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- BFA - Communication Arts
Created logo and was consulted with for packaging
- Graphic and Packaging Designer at Proper T
- Sales Associate at Fry's Electronics
- Web Designer at Indian Fusion Dance Academy
5 months at this Job
- - Industrial Design
Partner with Designers and collectively within the Print team to develop new prints by creating/proposing original artwork that is relevant to each seasonal concept. Create packaging/inserts according to the motifs, to match the colors, themes and dimensions. Use Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator to rework original artwork by changing layouts, scale, rotation or placement of elements for various needs. Own the print development from strike-off to bulk for all lines; resolve join line issues add color comments. Prepare/alter files to send into production by cleaning the file, putting into industry standard repeat, indexing and adjusting artworks for design and production needs. Sketching, Creating Original Prints, Repeats, CADS, & Tech Packs.
- Print designer/ Packaging designer at Ramallah trading co. Inc
- Design Assistant at Threadtex, Inc
- Textile Designer at Chuyu Co, .Ltd
- Design Assistant (Intern) at Cath Kidston
7 months at this Job
Worked on packaging, CDU’s, and mockups, for licensed children’s toys (Kawaii Cubes, Hatchimals, Nesterz). This included creation and manipulation of dielines, designing of product spec sheets (scale, pantone colors, orthographic multi-views, etc.), and working closely with licensors and retailers (Nickelodeon, Walmart, ToysRus, Spinmaster) to assure brand, license, and store conformity. Attended industry-only Toy Fairs in NYC for years 2017 and 2018.
- Freelance Packaging Designer at TASTEMAKERS, LLC
- FREELANCE at BIANNUAL
- Freelance Editorial Designer at Finch College Alumni Org.
- Freelance Photo Editor, Designer at Lights.com, Pyle Audio, etc.
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - COMMUNICATION DESIGN
- Associate - Advertising Design
Product Development Manager - Oversee the Branding, Product Development, Creative Services, Advertising, Website Development, and Selling Materials for multiple product lines. - Create new product lines such as the Crafty Kids Creative Kits and Pretend Wear. Manage all aspects of product development including conception, negotiating with vendors for optimal pricing, scheduling manufacturing, coordinating all testing and safety requirements, packaging design, and promotional marketing. - Streamline workflow and project management timelines to reduce manhours. Results include an annual savings of $60,000 per year. - Research and procure graphic production equipment for the implementation of new product lines. - Strategized with executive management on all segments of the marketing campaigns including pricing and priority assortment. - Schedule and coordinate all aspects of trade shows. Trade shows include New York City Toy Fair, Craft & Hobby Association Show, and ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute) Show. - Present new products and marketing programs to key accounts like Hobby Lobby, Party City, and Joann Stores. - Meet with domestic and international distributors to establish stronger client relations. Packaging /Graphic Designer - Maintain and develop four existing product lines. Current product lines include Dab O Ink Bingo Dabbers, Sure N Fast Counterfeit Detector, Crafty Dab Craft Products, and X Marks the Putt Golf Marker. - Create 10-20 new product packaging designs per year. - Coordinate product development and marketing for our existing and future product lines. - Supervise all artwork production and press approvals. - Design advertisements, marketing, and promotional material. - Coordinate trade show events and new product introductions. - Collaborate with distributors to design custom products for their clientele. - Maintain and supervise revisions of the company website.
- Product Development Manager, Packaging Designer, Graphic Designer at CJ Venne
- Graphic Designer at Hawaiian Tropic - Tanning Research Laboratories
- Media Coordinator at National Direct Corporation
14 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Sociology
- Associate's - Pastry Arts
- Associate's - Graphic Design
I create product branding and packaging design for this hair care company. I oversee the creation of all types of projects to include concept designing of new products and updating old ones with the new branding. I work on storyboarding for photoshoots with models, as well as taking and editing product photos.
- Sr. Packaging Designer at MONAT Global
- Sr. Graphic Designer / Art Director at BRILLIANCE NEW YORK
- Graphic Designer at KIRA LABS
- Sr. Graphic Designer at HOLLANDER / LIVE COMFORTABLY
1 year at this Job
- - Graphic Design
- - Architecture