Contract worker for the Harley-Davidson Motor Company as a Packaging Engineer in the Parts and Accessories (P&A) division. The P&A group is responsible for creation of all display packaging for accessories parts and consumable goods presented in dealerships around the world. P&A is also responsible in assisting service part packaging from suppliers to our global distribution centers or dealer direct shipments. The programs I use to be successful at my current position are SAP, Microsoft Access, Excel, Word, and Powerpoint SO99+ Forecasting Tableau AS400
- PACKAGING ENGINEER at Harley-Davidson
- PACKAGING ENGINEER CO-OP at ENTEGRIS
- PACKAGING CO-OP at HUTCHINSON TECHNOLOGY INC
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Packaging // Design
Dec 2016 to Dec 2018
A Portfolio Company of Nova Capital Management; Home Improvement Paint Accessories
• Processed Rebranding Package Specifications for 400+ items, many new and updated specs.
• Produced Packaging Guidelines (container, unit load etc.) for Bulk and Imported product.
• Changed 4 package suppliers to save over $300K.
• Implemented the Packaging Project & Cost Tracker to monitor project progress.
- Packaging Engineer at ShurLine, St Francis (Milw) WI
- Technology Team Leader - Packaging at Regal Beloit America
- Packaging Engineer - Contract, SME at Caterpillar Inc
- Packaging Engineer at Wausau Paper
2 years at this Job
- BS - Packaging
Worked as a contract Packaging Engineer for GM at their Davison Road Processing
● Assisted plant staff with all packaging related questions, from proper packaging substrates to modifying BOM's to ease flow of process.
● Recognized cost savings opportunities, updating GM specifications for parts to save company money, increase productivity, and increase flow of goods from source to customer's awaiting their arrival.
● Attended cross-shift plant meetings as a representative of the packaging group, answering proactive questions to decrease downtime and optimize productivity throughout multiple shifts.
● Trained a full-time GM Package Engineer on proper procedure within the plant after only 3 months on the job.
● Provided support for Quality Wall meetings with union employees, educating employees on the ways packaging and quality are intertwined, and how to properly utilize the packaging engineers at the plant level.
● Made packaging decisions on the fly in order to keep the plant running efficiently.
- Packaging Engineer at General Motors
- Packaging Engineer II at Victory Packaging
- Package Engineer Co-Op at Sherwin Williams Co
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
Global Staff Packaging Engineer currently responsible for our tablet, solid dose and snack bar products that’s are produced and sold globally.
- Global Staff Packaging Engineer at Herbalife
- Global Senior Packaging Engineer at ConvaTec
- Global Senior Research Packaging Development Engineer at S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc
- Product Development Project Manager at HAVI Global Solutions
1 year at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Packaging
Packaging engineer with plastic packaging engineer, packaging planner and clerk working with me as a group. Hands on design and implement lean logistic techniques to deliver parts to the assembly lines. Designed finished good packaging and approved incoming packaging for suppliers. Oversee packaging budget of 6.3 million for incoming packaging. Set up SAP for new parts and managed the placement of the parts in the warehouse and line side. I have the responsibility overseeing all the warehouse capital equipment including preventative maintenance of a fleet of carts and tuggers. Example of one of my cost savings is a GM packaging redesign resulted a $263,000 annual saving.
- Logistic Packaging Engineer at Robert Bosch L.L.C
- Material Handing Engineer at MTU Drive Shafts L.L.C
- Lead Industrial Engineer at O'Neal Engineering
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer at WABCO Compressor, Inc
12 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Engineering - metals
Supported plant operations as on site packaging engineer in multiple locations. Initial part packaging set up for high damage sheet metal and related parts. Team Lead for New Vehicle Launch process and 1st Article Inspection. Team Lead for PC-120 Management. Sheet metal damage reduction resulting in over $3M cost avoidance. Support Charlotte PDC with onsite visits and monthly calls. Presented Packaging overview to Michigan GM Dealers Spring 2016 Parts and Service Tour (three locations) Responsible for several current designs which are now considered Bill of Process for specific sheet metal parts.
- Senior Packaging Engineer at General Motors
- Sr Project Engineer / Program Supervisor at General Motors North America Containerization
- Packaging Engineer at Shape Corporation
- Sales Engineer/Account Manager at Columbia Packaging
11 years, 8 months at this Job
Engineered Packaging for Automotive Products.
- PACKAGING ENGINEER at TERNES
- MECTRON MACHINE OPERATOR at VICO PRODUCTS
- ARTIST ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN | ENTREPRENEUR at
10 months at this Job
Design cost effective corrugated packaging solutions integrated with foam, plastic, chipboard and returnables. Design POP displays to maximize product sales. Quote, order and approve print plates and cutting dies for production. Manage tri-state vendors. Consult with production and assembly departments to maximize production efficiency. Visit customers and prospects to develop relationships, identify needs and resolve packaging issues. Recommend graphic solutions to customers that maximize production efficiency and product sales. Provide technical support to four salespeople.
- Packaging Engineer at GLT Packaging
- Design Manager at Kentwood Packaging
- Design Manager at McDonald Packaging
- Sales Engineer at LaPresa Container
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Packaging Engineering
Consulting and Design of integrated packaging lines. I have picked upover $4,000,000 in projects since January.
- Packaging Engineer at Tykapack Technologies
- Packaging Systems Specialist at Crown Packaging Corporation
- North America Account Manager at NSC USA/Pakea
- Packaging Engineer/Account Management at International Paper
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Packaging Automation - Packaging Automation
- Bachelor of Science in Education and Accounting - Education and Accounting
• Plan, organize, coordinate, and/or lead the development and commercial implementation efforts for key packaging projects.
• Oversee development of packaging specifications, in process control points and establish testing requirements and operating guidelines. Provide complete, accurate specifications to help ensure the optimal execution of packaging projects.
• Design, execute, and analyze experimentation.
•Change over “die’s” product to meet requirements for order.
• Expect product every change over.
• Sweep/Clean every change over.
- Packaging Engineer at Tree House Foods
- at GAP INC
- Yard Worker at TRAFFICADE SERVICE INC
- Team Member at HARKINS THEATRES GATEWAY PAVILIONS
2 years at this Job
- High School Diploma