Hstudio (Packaging Manager) Sun Valley, CA Hstudio's is a company that creates sculptures out of acrylic material. While working here I gained experiences working with hands on tools such as, nail guns, staple gun, miter saws, table saws, chemical foam, and a forklift. I also assigned tasks to the team and assured that the sculptures were ready for due date of shipment. Scheduling pick up's was also a big part of my duty. I was in charge of preparing sculptures for shipping and pick ups. If there was a problem I would encounter. I would start by retracing my steps. Asking questions, researching, contacting the customer or freight company. I would specify why this problem is occurring in the first place. Regency Theater (Usher/Concessions) North Hollywood, CA Regency theater is a place which helped me improve my communication skills, being an usher motivated me to have a voice and learn the ability to not just say hi but to greet the guests properly. I also took inventory and stocked anything that was missing in Concessions. Teaching coworkers how to operate a cash register was an amazing experience.
- Packaging Manager at HStudios
2 months at this Job
Milwaukee, WI 3/2018 to Present
A global supplier of bioscience ingredients to the food, health, pharmaceutical, and agricultural industries: cultures and dairy enzymes, probiotics and natural colors. Fermentation/Packaging Manager
Monitor Fermentation operations of eight staff & one supervisor, plus Packaging department with of nine staff with one supervisor.
• Leadership to achieve production goals.
• Mentor for employee relations.
• Facilitator in cross-functional projects, support lean manufacturing decisions. Last project brought us back to our 83% EFO and exceeded by 10 to 12%.
• Advocate of Quality indicators.
• Fermentation kaizen identified, incorporated a process that increased profits by 19%.
- Fermentation/Packaging Manager at CHR-Hansen
- Converting Manager at Sellars
- 2nd Shift Fabrication Packaging/Production Supervisor at CARGILL MEAT SOLUTIONS
- at CARGILL MEAT SOLUTIONS
1 year at this Job
- - Data for Business Strategy and Decisions
- BS - Food Systems Management/Dietetics
Packaging Manager Worked quickly and accurately to achieve production targets. Tracked time spent on assignments each day for productivity reporting. Collaborated with a third-party vendor to implement a new packaging system and also trained their team with SOP's I created. Trained employees on standard operating procedures and new policies. Made sure all packaging was up to date with new compliance laws. Produced labels for all packaging needs. Created METRC tags and Manifests for the Sales Staff's orders. Weighed out 1lb (448G) of product (concentrate) while also following through with daily duties
- Packaging manager at Head of Honey / Sublime Enterprises LLC.
- Cultivation at Harmony Extracts
- Front Desk Receptionist at Kind Love Medical Dispensary
- Receptionist/ Showing Desk Coordinator at Perry and Company Realtors
1 year at this Job
- High School Diploma
I worked as the packaging supervisor. I checked in the incoming products to be billed from our system, as well many other duties that included cleaning and training new employees. I also packaged and packed orders to be shipped. As well as getting work orders for all employees in the department.
- Packaging Manager at Dee cee laboratories
10 years, 1 month at this Job
Managed packaging operations for this growing producer of specialty cheeses. Helped train and assisted new Purchasing Coordinator who had no prior experience, using a series of self-created tools that tracked inventory movement and forecasted future needs. Re-tooled primitive production schedule to include all product codes and interact with self-created BOM, production tracking and inventory systems. Created production metrics system using MS Access to track OEE. Created WIP inventory system in Access that virtually eliminated age-outs and over/under WIP production.
- Packaging Manager at Yancey's Fancy
- Capital Purchasing Manager at SUMITOMO RUBBER USA
- Materials Manager at Tyson Foods Deli Plant
- Maintenance Materials Manager at Tyson Foods Deli Plant
2 years at this Job
- BA - Liberal Arts
* Managed a packaging team of 8-10 employees * Made sure all task and duties were complete properly day by day. * Made sure all orders were shipped, and received on schedule * Educating all vendors/clients on each and every product crafted * Supplied vendors/clients with shipping dates and inventory In charge of wholesale purchases and orders
- Packaging Manager at Hana Meds
- Sales specialists/customer service support at Xerox
- Customer service specialist (representative) at Safeway Corporate Office
- Assistant manager, sales floor at C. & J. Clark
2 years at this Job
- Associates - Business Management
As the Packaging/Production Manager my duties included managing the mail room; tracking incoming and outgoing package deliveries; hiring, training, scheduling, coaching, discipline and performance appraisals for my subordinates; resolving employee issues and employing team building exercises to create satisfactory outcomes. Other duties include scheduling, product quality, supply and parts inventories, insert schedules, decision making, training, maintaining a safe work environment, and daily performance management of the staff. I managed 2 shifts, employing 46 associates. I organized and directed department tasking to maximize efficiency and utilization between employees, machinery and productions schedules. Other duties included coordination of daily production operations of the department, established operational standards and prepared and submitted production reports. Packaging Supervisor - Church & Dwight Colonial Heights, VA August 29, 2016 -
- Packaging Manager - Print Innovators at Church & Dwight
- Packaging Supervisor at Department Lead - Printpack, Incorporated
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Organizational Management Development
- Associate's Degree - Applied Science Information Systems
I currently oversee, and execute Right Brain's daily packaging needs. Additionally, I operate the caner, bottler, and manage a team of 3-4 people. I help cellar when needed.
- Packaging Manager at Right Brain Brewery
- Bartender at AMVETS
- Student at NMC
- Prefund Auditor at JP Morgan Chase
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Fresh Water Science and Sustainability
Inventory and order packaging materials. Operate and maintain bottling line and racking line equipment.
- Packaging Manager at BridgePort Brewing Company
- Assistant Brewmaster at BridgePort Brewing Company
- Head Brewer at BridgePort Brewing Company
- Lead Brewer at BridgePort Brewing Company
2 years at this Job
- Bachelors degree in music performance - music performance studies
Directly responsible for the production of the facility. As production manager I evaluate each line, every day to make sure we have the correct amount of personnel assigned, that we are reaching the target goal of units per minute, labor for that assigned job and directing the supervisor on changes that should be made to get us to line up with the targets and goals. I am responsible for Production order reconciliations, labor hours, adherence to cGMP, safety and Quality for all documentation related to the PO's. I am responsible for having the entire production area audit ready at all times and in a clean and orderly state. I manage 1 supervisor, 1 assistant supervisor, 5 line leaders and up to 80 hourly personnel. We also get in work from outside sources on top of the work we have scheduled each day, so I manage what needs to be done with those jobs, allocate personnel, equipment and resources in order to make sure we get these "side jobs" in and out in a safe, quality and efficient manner.
- Production/Packaging Manager at Celmark International
- Production Supervisor/BU East Line Manager/Back Up Production Manager at WhiteWave Foods
- Production Supervisor at T.G. Lee
- Aseptic Filler Operator at WhiteWave Foods
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- - Air Force