- Packaging at Packaging Operator
- Parks Worker at Milwauker County Parks
- Chubbys Cheesesteak at
1 month at this Job
- High school Diploma
As a Packaging Operator my duties include following department procedures, responsible for quality control of product through in-process monitoring and visual inspections. As well as performing various things, such as bottle packing, cleaning, disassembly and reassembly of equipment, preparation of the packaging lines; such as issuing and verifying materials to the packaging batch record/line. I perform standards for quality, productivity, reliability, initiative, safety and work relationships.
- PACKAGING OPERATOR at NATURAL ALTERNATIVES INTERNATIONAL
- RECEIVING WAREHOUSE SPECIALIST ACUSHNET at MARQUEE STAFFING VISTA CA
- SHIFT LEADER at TACO BELL
6 months at this Job
As a packaging operator I took paper plates from a machine who made them. I inspected the plates for damage and did a count everytime to make sure the number of plates were correct, afterwards they were placed on a moving belt to get plastic sealed and then packed in a box
- Packaging Operator at best temps inc.
- Process Checker at Perdue Farms, Inc.
- Cut up at Perdue Farms, Inc.
- Packing at KSI
4 years at this Job
- - Business
for 21 plus years. Held jobs in all 3 phases, from process, indirect and production ex..
Pack Tech 96-97 (301), Production Tech. 97-98 (301, 302) Carton Machine Operator 98-2000 (301), Wrapper Machine Operator 2000-2003 (309), Mixer I Operator 2003-2007 (314 glaze), Indirect Mixer Operator 2007 (crumb pudding), Mixer Operator I 2008-2009 (313 donut mixer), Wrapper Machine Operator 2010 (304), Mixer I Operator 2011-2012 (302 caramel), Carton Machine Operator 2012-APRIL 2017 (308), Packaging Operator April 2017 to September 2019 (309), Packaging operator (314) from September to October 20.
I have a better understanding of baking procedures after taking the Baking 101 class, (function of ingredients) June 2010
• I DON'T JUST CONSIDER MYSELF ABLE TO COMMUNICATE, THAT MEANS NOTHING IF YOU'RE NOT APPROACHABLE, THAT'S JUST TALK. It's because of that factor "being approachable" that I take very serious what I express, as well as the outcome of my speech.
• As a member of Jehovah's Witness Christian congregation I have been involved for over 20+ years in what is known as the Theocratic Ministry School in which one learns how to be a better public speaker (orator).
• Emphasis placed in improving points as; appropriate pausing, modulation, enthusiasm, gestures and facial expression, poise, use of an outline and so forth. And it is for such reasons that I feel I'm the candidate you are looking for, my ability to approach a perfect stranger under multiple circumstances in my Ministry and the ability to overcame conversation stoppers is an asset to YOU, granted my familiarity with the products you offer might depend on my success
• Foreign language: Spanish LEADERSHIP
• I have been a member of MERA (Mckee Employees Recreational Association) board of directors at Mckee Foods I served in the position of President the last fiscal year and I can proudly say that my input was a key in the purchasing of newer exercise equipment for the facility, introducing new workout programs, as well as changing our equipment servicing contractor with better competitive prices, has all been my idea. I encouraged and presented the benefits of adopting those aforementioned procedures and decisions to the other members and won them over.
• I have as a forte a natural way to inspire people to be better or better themselves, in many areas. One of them being health and fitness. I've been able to help a handful of individuals to make drastic changes to their lifestyles.
- Packaging Operator at McKee Foods
- Lead Person at
- Truck Driver at Midamericatruckdrivingschool
1 year at this Job
- High school
Worked as a Packaging Operator. Performed inspections for Ventolin inhalers for defects such as puffy pouches and inflated pouches. Perform duties associated with the processing of components for all appropriate dosage forms. Operated packaging equipment in accordance with batch records and standard operating procedures(SOP). Clean packaging equipment in accordance with batch records and standard operating procedures. Assist team members in development/implementation. Record batch processing information accurately in batch documents. Participated in problem solving teams to resolve mechanical, process and safety issues. Provided input to supervisor and team on equipment performance and daily output. Understand OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) drivers and importance of achieving team output goals. Maintain high level of housekeeping of production equipment and associated areas. Maintain a safe working environment by working according to JSAs. Monitor production operations ensuring product quality and integrity. Maintained a high level of quality of product and improve established efficiency and yield standards. Perform all duties in accordance with SOPs, Zebulon Safety Procedures and Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
- Packaging Operator at GlaxoSmithKline
- Customer Service Representative at Conduent
- Assembler at Manpower
- Customer Service Representative at Xerox
9 months at this Job
Packaging Operator, Monsanto, Waterman, IL I previously worked at Monsanto in waterman il as a material handler then a packaging operate for around 8 months but left due to lack of pay there I was trained and certified on driving a forklift, boom lift, scissor lift, and a loader. Laborer, Williams Construction Company, Sycamore, IL I worked there for about 3 years it's my father's company there I learned great skills with customers and leading crews and being punctual about time and organization.
- Packaging Operator at Monsanto
8 months at this Job
my starting position with az was in packaging custodial and after about 9 months i was asked to become a packaging operator. my duties as a custodian were the cleaning of packaging lines and offices as well as other areas of the plant, This included using floor care equipment such as buffers and various floor care equipment, My duties as a packaging operator were bringing production batches online checking in materials for the batch as well as setting up the line for the batch being ran while following company and industry standards and sops.
- packaging operator at astra-zeneca pharm
17 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school
• As a Bagging machine operator conduct pre start up inspection. Set the proper parameters on the machine, since different products reacted differently while being packed due to its properties (e.g. density & viscosity). While machine is running, monitor machine's condition; check the sealing quality (i.e. top, bottom and corner seal) to ensure only good quality bag runs going to palletizing area. Two sample bags are taken every two hours and have its weight taken and noted. Making sure the printout for product identification is correct. Maintain the smooth operation of the machine. Update Bin Status in preparation for possible loading, transfer of new product. Fill and complete all the form required. Palletizer / Shrink Hood Operator
• As a Palletizing & Shrink Hood machine operator. Operate Palletizing Machine / shrink hooding machine which runs through Manufacturing Execution System. Closely monitoring the incoming bags from the bagging machine and making sure that only good bags are palletized. Proper machine parameters settings are the key in making good palletized bags. Monitoring other components, such as Glue Applicator and RFID Label Applicator, which are essential in producing palletized bags. Sea Bulk Loading Operator As a bagging machine operator conduct pre start up inspection on the Sea bulk loading machine. Make sure that all the interlocks are satisfied. Confirm from the DCS Operator regarding the status of the product from the bin to make sure that the quality of the product matches what is in the packing order form. After the container was filled with product, disengaged all the interlocks, communication cable and power supply. Instruct the driver to pull out the container from the sea bulk loading and bring it to the weigh bridge to get its 2nd weight.
- PACKAGING OPERATOR at BOROUGE SUPPLIED BY AGILITY LOGISTICS
- MACHINE OPERATOR/FORKLIFT OPERATOR at ALFRED TAKLE LOGISTIC SERVICES
- SET TEAM LEADER / MERCHANDISER at EMPERADOR DISTILLERS INC
- HELPER at CONSRUCTION
2 years, 6 months at this Job
started out as a packaging operator packaging chemicals for shipment recently became a batch tender mixing chemicals to make construction adhesives concrete additives solar paints solvents water-based products
- Packaging Operator/Batch tender at B.A.S.f
- Press Operator/Assembly at Key Plastics LLC
- Material Handler/Assembler at Johnson Controls
- material handler/ shipping and receiving at Pickney molded Plastics Incorporated
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Bottle packaging of tablets and capsules, machine operator, line and machine parts cleaning, label and product reconciliation, waste disposal, documents reviews, component and bulk verification, raw material inspection, sampling.
- Packaging Operator at Mylan
- QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN at PACKAGING SOLUTIONS
- INSPECTION & MANUFACTURING ASSOCIATE at AMGEN
- CPA ASSISTANT at
4 months at this Job
- BA in Biology - Biology