Packaging Supervisor/ Foreman. Attend Weekly meetings, weekly schedule meetings, make schedules, make weekly production schedule with Microsoft Excel, daily paperwork along with overseeing production on my packaging lines.
- Packaging Supervisor at Roskam Baking Company
- Warehouse Worker at Target distribution center
- Owner/ Operator at Superior Image Auto Detailing
- Sales Representative at ORKIN PEST & TERMITE CONTROL
5 months at this Job
I run the packaging department which includes maintaining all deadlines for stuffing the Missoulian and preparing it for bundle haulers.
● Interview, discipline, terminate employees; Handle employee related complaints in my department.
● Train employees on all aspects of the inserting position in my department, train crew leaders and my shift supervisor.
● Keep meticulous records of all ads used and recycled, papers printed, insert and end times, schedules, ad copies.
- Packaging Supervisor at Missoulian
- Lead Delivery Specialist at O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Inserter at Missoulian
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High school
I have supervised and coordinated the operations for each designated Production Line in Prep, Kitchen, Fill-Seal and currently, I'm the Packaging Supervisor. Ensuring the safe operation within those specified departments and that all products meet or exceed our customer's expectations and goals as it relates to quality, on-time delivery, and cost. Manage projects as needed. Work with Marketing, perform Lean Manufacturing, 5S and Continuous Improvement. Observe and maintain sanitation standards established by Federal, State, and OSHA rules and regulations. Completion of SAFE Observations, SOP audits and revises or writes new documentation. Follow-up and mentor safety ideas as brought forth from employees. Ensure all quality issues and corrective actions are handled in a timely manor, appropriately and according to procedure. Sequence and verify the appropriate documentation, including but not limited to CCP documents, lot tracking and work instruction (TWI). Responsible for upholding the principles of SQF 2000 and immediately reporting any food safety, food quality or plant security issues to upper management for appropriate action.
- Packaging Supervisor/ Manager at Harry's Fresh Foods
- Production Supervisor at Precision Cast Parts
- Production Supervisor II at Blount, Inc
- Manufacturing Technician/Quality Specialist (Production Support) at Blount, Inc
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associate - Business and Marketing
- Associates Degree in Business Management and credits - my Bachelor's
Responsibilities I oversea the packaging department. I package hazardous chemicals. I do data entry. I also manage the inventory department. I also blend chemicals. Accomplishments I have employee of the year 3 times 2004,2005,and 2007 I have housekeeping award 2 times 2001 and2002 I'm CPR certified and forklift certified Skills Used I showed my supervisor skills. I also work with our label program. I know Process Pro.
- Packaging Supervisor at Aqua Solutions
18 years at this Job
• Exceeding quota expectations
• Training new packagers
• Packaging tobacco in a timely fashion
• Created team building challenges 10/2015 - Present Packaging Supervisor Tangiers LTD.
• Satisfied customer motivated work
• Advertised the Walmart credit card
• Helping customers have the best experience possible
- Packaging Supervisor at Tangiers LTD
- Cashier at Walmart
3 years, 5 months at this Job
Responsible for the day- to-day tasks associated with packaging of dietary supplements, drug, cosmetics, and medical devices products, including setting plans, monitoring productivity. Responsible of adhering to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) that are in affect assuring associate safety, and the quality and quantity of product produced.
- Packaging Supervisor at BioZone Laboratories, Inc.
- Quality Assurance Inspector Supervisor at BioZone Laboratories, Inc.
- Customer Service Representative /POS at La Superior Market
- General Manager at Winerschnitzel
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- Educational Development Certificate
- High school
Documented deviations and led investigations to determine causes and make positive improvements for future activities. Managed team schedules and job assignments with a strong focus on controlling labor costs through efficiency and proper coverage of peak periods. Oversaw manual and automated packaging activities. Maintained performance, quality and safety standards team-wide. Coordinated with freight forwarders to expedite international shipments. Stacked and transported all overstock to storage areas. Forecasted manpower requirements based on daily workload and company targets. Unloaded cargo from truck with hand trucks and pallet jacks.
- Packaging Supervisor at
- Records Clerk at Kansas City Water Services
- Pharmacy Technician at
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate of Science - pharmacy
Communicate to my team what goals we have. Problem slove Use MJ Freeway Print labels make sure they are correct before using. Keep inventory of packaging products like boxes vape carts etc.
- Packaging supervisor at Ilera Healthcare
- Case Picker at P&G Associates
- Assembler/Forklift Operator at JLG
- Cashier/Cook at hms host
1 year at this Job
Transferred beer from brite tanks to cans, bottles and kegs in a sanitary action Learned to troubleshoot all problems with packaging machinery Upheld brewery cleanliness and became proficient in multiple clean in place procedures Maintained records of packaging inventory Attained strong sensory analysis skills and detected desirable and not desirable flavors in beer Preserved safety standards and participated in several OSHA training courses
- Packaging Supervisor at Indeed Brewing Company
- Sales Associate/Customer Service at Central Avenue Liquors
- Shift Supervisor at Starbucks Coffee Company
2 years, 2 months at this Job
Responsibilities include supervising 40 associate since June. Prior Quality Control Supervisor, managing quality associate. Developing and maintaining quality inspections procedure. Monitor and distribution monthly quality reports.
- Packaging Supervisor at American Greetings Corporation
- Machine Specialist at America Greetings
- Quality Control Inspector at Juno Inc
- Quality Control Inspector at Borg Warner Automotive Inc
19 years, 4 months at this Job