Newark, NJ 2017-2018 Natural Flavors was acquired by Firmenich in 2018 the largest privately held Flavor Company in the world. Packaging Supervisor Responsibilities: Trainer- Second Shift (6 reports) *(Recruited back to Natural Flavors -see employment details 1987-'1996)
- Packaging Supervisor at NATURAL FLAVORS Inc
- at COLGATE PALMOLIVE CO
- at TAKASAGO INTERNATIONAL
- at NATURAL FLAVORS Inc
1 year at this Job
- High School Diploma
Packaging supervisor, assembly line, clean up, quality control and cashier.
- Packaging Supervisor at Reggio's Pizza
- Cashier at
24 years, 1 month at this Job
- Some high school
While at Alltech's Lexington Brewing and Distilling Company, I held several positions, and was regularly promoted.
Packaging Supervisor, May 2015 to March 2018
Safety Representative, January 2016 to June 2017
Packaging Assistant Supervisor, June 2014-May 2015
Associate Brewer, May 2013-June 2014
Bottling Line Associate, Nov. 2012-May 2013
• Responsible for the operations of our bottling line, as well as testing for quality and conformity of packaged products.
• Responsible for maintaining and improving efficiency of packaging lines by initiating engineering and administrative controls.
• Train packaging employees in operation of all equipment and safe operating procedures.
• Ensure team members work efficiently and clean and maintain equipment with daily coaching.
• Deliver daily safety talks to maintain a strong safety culture.
• Adjust and repair machinery to keep packaging line running at full speed and train employees to make similar adjustments, when suitable.
• Coordinate with maintenance department to maintain and repair equipment.
• Discuss and implement equipment improvements with maintenance department.
• Responsible for clearly relaying packaging needs to line workers to meet daily requirements and maintain a clean, efficient packaging department.
• In addition to packaging duties, also selected as safety representative for the beverage division.
• Completed OSHA 30-hour safety course.
• Responsible for training forklift operators
- Packaging Supervisor at Lexington Brewing and Distilling Company
- Freelance Photographer at Lexington Herald
- Printer Tester at Lexmark International
- Reporter at News West, Inc
5 years, 4 months at this Job
Started on founding Packaging team through the opening of a brand new, 300k sq. ft. plant in Chicago, IL.
Contributed to production growth from 150k bbls/year in 2014 to 500k bbls in 2018. Promoted from Packaging Operator to Packaging Supervisor to lead a team through rapid and rigorous expansion.
• Oversee production for global distribution; ensure all packaging aligns with unique plans for each country and production targets. Collaborate with Warehouse, Supply Planning, Brewing & Logistics to anticipate production plans and communicate changes or challenges.
• Partner closely with senior leadership to develop, implement and champion a culture of efficiency, safety and quality. Identify and lead opportunities to minimize waste and safety risks throughout the brewery.
• Work closely with Warehouse team to ensure rigorous shipping standards are met and FIFO and material staging are properly completed, track inventory, and communicate production timelines and challenges.
• Support the implementation and process operations of a new, state-of-the-art 5,000-pallet robotic cold storage unit.
• Onboard & train all new staff on equipment, safety and processes. Manage and troubleshoot all components of high-speed packaging equipment, including kegging, canning and bottling lines.
• Manage inventory of materials, supplies, and product across the brewery using an ERP system.
- Packaging Supervisor at LAGUNITAS BREWING COMPANY
- General Manager at BRAND SMOKEHOUSE & TAP
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Processing Supervisor - Daily Production Reporting -Raw Material Receiving, Utilization and Inventory -Monitor Process for Optimum performance: Proper Speeds and Temperatures -Ensure Product Meets Quality Specifications -Generate Work Orders for Maintenance -Packaging Supervisor -Create Schedule for 28 Packing Machines -Assign (55 employees) Daily Responsibilities and Assignments -Monitor Packing Machines to Maximize Production: Producing a Quality Product Safely and Immediately Reporting and Equipment Efficiency Loss to Maintenance. -5s GMP / PPE Area: centralized cabinet for hairnets, eye, ear and hand protection -Directly Involved with Scheduling to help Stream Line Production and Minimize Changeovers -Monitor Vacation, Absenteeism and Disciplinary Actions For Union Employees.
- Processing / Packaging Supervisor at Wise Snacks
- Processing Leader at Nestle Purina
- Production Supervisor at Wissahickon Spring Water
- Supervisor at Production and Shipping
6 months at this Job
- - H.R. Management
- - Elementary Education
- College Prep
- - E-Commerce, Business
IN CHARGE OF AS MANY OS 7 PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE FOR PACKAGING FINISH PRODUCT, WRAPPING THE PRODUCT, SECURING IT TO A PALLETTE AND LOADING ON THE TRUCK, ALL WHILE KEEPING ACCURATE RECORDS OF PRODUCT. STONE CASTER/FORKLIFT DRIVER Responsible for assisting the pounder who creates the custom cement Responsible for using forklift to stack and secure brick bundles. Responsponsible for using forklift to bring in work pallettes in the mornings.
- PACKAGING SUPERVISOR at PACKAGING FINISH
- at ECO LAB HEALTHCARE SYSTEMS
- HEAD LAUNDRYMAN at IDOC
- at BISMARCK HOTEL
7 years, 7 months at this Job
• Exceeding quota expectations
• Training new packagers
• Packaging tobacco in a timely fashion
• Created team building challenges 10/2015 - Present Packaging Supervisor Tangiers LTD.
• Satisfied customer motivated work
• Advertised the Walmart credit card
• Helping customers have the best experience possible
- Packaging Supervisor at Tangiers LTD
- Cashier at Walmart
3 years, 3 months at this Job
9/2018 - 12/2018
• Managed and coordinated the labeling and packaging of clinical supplies to include managing the packaging schedule and forecasted potential scheduling conflicts
• Scheduled packaging orders for West Chester facility, managing four packaging rooms
• Coordinated with project managers on the planning and execution of packaging timelines
• Created master packaging work orders
• Reviewed final packaging work orders to send to clients
• Participated in client and internal meetings and project kick off meetings
• Supervised five to ten employees
• Coordinated agency staff scheduling and preparation of timesheets
• Participated in investigations of quality problems within the clinical operations
• Revised Standard Operating Procedures
• Contributed to the labeling, packaging and inspection of packaged goods for presence and correctness of contents and labels.
- Packaging Supervisor at Bellwyck Clinical Services
- Data Reviewer at Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Quality Control Analyst at Meridian Bioscience Inc
- Research Assistant I at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Life Sciences
- Associate of Applied Science - Applied Science
Managed all aspects of the production line and supervised employees
● Identified problem areas and suggested training needs
● Ensured all manufacturing met quality standards
● Responsible for various warehouse line stations, including labeling, packaging, and palletizing
● Trained new employees as needed
- Packaging Supervisor at The No Bake Cookie Co
- Caregiver at John Grimm Adult Foster Care
- Senior and Disability Services at
- Sales Associate at Marshalls
5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Opened up a second shift with all new personnel to match standard production rates within a week.
• Supervise two packaging rooms with 50 - 80 employees.
• Review SQF documentation performed by various employees.
• Responsible for productivity, safety, materials management, job planning, manufacturing practices, continuous improvement and employee training.
- Packaging Supervisor at Dr. Praeger's Sensible Foods
- Processing Supervisor at Fresh Pro Distributors
- Assistant Production Manager at Kontos Foods Inc
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Law and Society