* Responsible for implementation of Carestream Vue PACS 12.2 at client site * Assisted with the selection and training of their new PACS Administrator * Worked closely with the radiology staff, radiologists, IS/IT, modality support and Carestream support during this transition from version 11.4 to 12.2 * Worked with Carestream to migrate the client's radiology studies from an Acuo remote archive to their new local Carestream archive. * Assisted with streamlining workflow to increase efficiency * Provided technical guidance while client underwent ownership transition including migration of their modalities and existing PACS environment from one internal network to another.
- PACS Administrator/Consultant at Health NET Systems Consulting
- System Administrator at Fairfield Medical Center
- at Fairfield Medical Center
- Network Administrator at Fairfield Medical Center
6 months at this Job
- Associates - Computer Science and Electronics Technology
PACS Management, Daily Maintenance and Troubleshooting
➢ Moved Imaged to Correct Folders
➢ Corrected Images to display the Correct Patient Health Information
➢ Inactivated and Merged Accounts in Various Systems
➢ Provided PACS Support to All Users □ Design Workflow Process to Improve Daily Workflow to Minimize Slowdowns and Downtime □ Integrated and Monitored Third Party Dictation Software to work flawless through all Imaging Systems as well as Hospital Information Systems (HIS) and Radiological Information Systems (RIS) □ Responsible for Installation and End-User Training for Multiple Imaging Systems for Current and Future PACS Systems □ Communicated and Provided Outstanding Customer Service for all Referring Practices □ Responsible for Generating Statistical Reports for Multiple Systems □ Created Graphic Detailed Handouts and Presentation □ Completed All Service/Troubleshooting Tickets for the PACS System □ Worked Alongside the Information Systems Team □ Managed User Accounts through an Active Direct Server for All Systems throughout the Imaging Department PACS Administrator/Information Technology System Manager/ Electronic Medical Records Import Manager | Meadows Regional Medical Center-Cardiology Associates of Savannah February 2013- March 2015 □ Manage 7 Offsite Locations □ Cardiology PACS: Digisonics □ Implemented and Managed the Rolodex System for All Faxes □ Compile Exam/MD Daily Statistics Reports
➢ Exams/Studies, Interpreting MD, Referring MD, ETC. □ Monitor PACS from Remote Locations. □ Implemented WebView Product for Cardiology PACS □ Meditech Trained □ Manage and Trouble Shoot Meditech Error Reports that coincide with Digisonics □ In charge of Switching Servers for Allscripts Move and Data Migration □ Edit Templates for Workflow Modifications □ IT staff for Entire CAS Office Picture Archiving and Communication Systems | Hands-On Training □ SECTRA IDS5 and IDS7 Training □ AVERO, Veriphy and Powerscribe Trained □ Meditech Trained □ HIPPA, DICOM, and H-L7 Trained □ Can accurately demonstrate the ability to Retrieve, Edit, and Store Patient Records in PACS □ Ability to Implement STUDY-to-PATIENT Association Correction □ Merge Records and Delete Studies and/or Images □ Retrieve Data from Short-term and Long-term Archives □ Perform PACS Database Backup and Restore Functions □ Can Demonstrate a Profound and Complete Understanding of Workflow □ Understanding of Quality Control/ Quality Assurance as it relates to PACS
- PACS Administrator at SouthCoast Health
9 months at this Job
- Diploma - Clinical
- Diploma - Radiology
Imaging software and hardware workstation support
● McKesson Radiology and cardiology PACS, MiPACS Dental PACS etc.
- PACS Administrator at Kaiser Permanente NW
- Radiologic Technologist at Kaiser Permanente Skyline Salem
- Radiologic Technologist at Legacy Emanuel Pediatric Orthopedics
- Radiologic Technologist at Kaiser Permanente Oakland Medical Center
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- - Radiologic Technology
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Music Theory and Composition - music
*Responsible for Philips Intellispace PACS system, PowerScribe360, and Cerner RIS. *Radiology Informatics regarding Radiology orders, billing, and CPT coding.
- PACS Administrator at Nebraska Methodist Health System
- IT Systems Analyst at Nebraska Methodist Health System
- MR Product Sales Specialist at GE Healthcare
- IT Systems Analyst at Nebraska Methodist Health System
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelors of General Studies - Anthropology, Biology, and Radiology
o Work with Team to support the Merge Cardiology PACS system. Fixed the day to day issues
with Hemo, ECHO, EKG, EP Lab and Cardio Lab. Worked with the Image Informatics team to address any issues they had with the other applications that feed into Cardiology PACS.
• Merge Unity PACS Administrator Support o Assisted the current PACS team with PACS administration duties o Assist Biomed with issues on the Ultrasound machines
• Projects Administrator Support o Assisted the current PACS team with many different project from installing monitors to doing inventory of all modalities
- Merge Cardio PACS Administrator/Cardiology Support at Elmhurst/Edward Hospitals
- CPACS Administrator/Cardiology Support at Marin General Hospital
- PACS Administrator/Cardiology Support at Yampa Valley Medical Center
- radiologist system and physician system at Huntington Memorial Hospital
3 months at this Job
- - Nuance RadWhere Voice Dictation
Manage staff training and execution of operational support of all imaging systems. Supervise daily maintenance, troubleshooting, and communication of all issues that arise towards informational technology. Assist implementing and managing system interactions with HIS/EMR, RIS, PACS, Billing, and Dictation Systems. Maintain proficient knowledge of the PACS and RIS systems, including hardware, software, equipment integration and network connectivity. ♦ Provide guidance to first level technical team supporting over 1,000 employees at 31 imaging sites, including 80 radiologists 800,000+ images annually ♦ Responsible for performing daily maintenance, and communicating any issues that may arise to system admins or vendors ♦ Assisted in Visage 7 PACS role out, training and implementation practice wide ♦ Write curriculum, organize and execute application training for Clinical and Non-Clinical staff ♦ Organize, implement and manage system integrations between HIS/EMR, RIS, PACS, Dictation systems. Projects included Fuji Synapse RIS with Epic, Practice Fusion, Care360, OneCall Medical, AllScripts, OneDx EMR systems, DICOM to order creation in RIS, and UltraMedia CD Importer and workflow. ♦ Maintain proficient knowledge of the PACS and RIS systems, as well as skillful in fixing and restoring the systems when mechanical or human error issues occur ♦ Assisted in designing and implementing quality improvement procedures pertinent to the restructuring of Imagine10 Billing Software ♦ Closely worked with the Billing Manager and Assistant Billing Managers to learn the Billing Department Workflow to better assess how the Practice workflow affected billing and reimbursement
- PACS Administrator at RIS
- Office Manager at ZWANGER-PESIRI RADIOLOGY
- CT/MRI Technologist Assistant at ZWANGER-PESIRI RADIOLOGY
- Medical Assistant/ Phlebotomist at SOUTH BAY HEMATOLOGY AND ONCOLOGY
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Providing Level 2 Radiology imaging informatic support nationwide to CDI partners, customers and clients. Product ownership of nilread web portal viewer and ACR Triad workflows. Supporting and configuring multiple PACs, VNA servers along with a variety of EMR systems.
- PACS Administrator at Center for Diagnostic Imaging
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Facilitator at University of Minnesota
- Ophthalmic Assistant / Clinical Research Coordinator at Retina Center P.A
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Certificate - Biomedical Sciences
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Address: 16 St. corner Prince Talal, Al Khobar Saudi Arabia Field: Healthcare Information Technology Position(s): PACS Administrator Duration: February 2010 - Present Principal Duties and Responsibilities: * Responsible for day-to-day operation of PACS equipment including image workflow, archiving, auto routing, and prefetching and other related activities. Works closely with unit operations managers to ensure timely and complete capture of DICOM digital image data into the PACS system as well as network transmission, RIS validation, and exceptions handling. * Investigates, identifies, and prepares proposals to solve specific operational problems within all clinical operational areas, working closely with unit operations managers and division heads as well as involving the next level of administration as appropriate. * Works closely with the senior manager of radiology computing and information sciences, in the development of operating standards, policies, and procedures. Reviews feedback from customers, compiles and analyzes support data, and recommends procedural and educational changes as appropriate. * Works closely with radiology's quality management personnel to identify and design future needs and efficient workflow processes, which include further integration into operations. * Works closely with partners' corporate manager, medical imaging, to oversee and coordinate strategic planning for medical imaging initiatives. * Acts as liaison between radiology and other departments related to medical imaging initiatives and procedures and assisting with existing or new medical imaging endeavors. * Oversees and coordinates strategic planning for medical imaging initiatives * Oversees activities of vendors in all phases of installation and implementation of new systems. * Prepares reports for administration on all aspects of medical imaging operations as appropriate or directed. * Attends and participates in departmental/hospital meetings. Attends seminars and training sessions necessary to maintain appropriate level of professional competence. * Performs other functions as required and/or assigned.
- PACS Administrator at Almana General Hospital
- Network Engineer at Almana General Hospital
- Equipment /Process Engineer at Surface Mount Technology / Manufacturing
9 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Electronics - Communications Engineering
Maintain overall responsibility for PACS administration for two hospitals and multiple outbuildings. Skilled at resource and time management and meeting performance objectives. Meet routinely with department Director and Chief Medical Information Officer to apprise of progress or issues. Highly motivated and self-directed to meet targets and work with interdisciplinary teams to produce results and monitor effectiveness of improvements through ongoing review and analysis.
• Updates and implements the overall Picture Archiving and Communication System policies, procedures, servers, network, modalities, workstations, and services of large medical organization.
• Work closely with Directors, Physicians, and end-users for issue resolution.
• Provide input, recommendations, and feedback on equipment, purchases, and future state planning.
• Ensures the PACS System meets diagnostic requirements overall for Radiology, Heart Cath Lab, Endoscopy Lab, Surgery, and others.
• Risk assessments and audits, pen testing, monitoring logs, scanning for vulnerabilities, hardening the network. Securing networks, knowledge of switches, hubs, TCIP/WAN. Microsoft server patching, LDAP, Linux, Microsoft Suite, Servers, Patch management, SIEM and PAM.
- PACS Administrator at La Porte and Starke Hospitals
- Information Technology Project Manager / Team Lead at La Porte and Starke Hospitals
1 month at this Job
- MASTERS OF SCINCE - Cyber Security and Networks
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE
- ASSOCIATE OF Computer Information Systems - Computer Security
* Multiple Entity Cerner PACS Administrator * Administrator for Cerner Radiology Information Systems * Implemented and System Administrator for GE View Point. * Implemented and System Administrator for Siemens Syngo Via * Acting IT liaison with Network Infrastructure and Support * SQL/ Oracle/ Linux Database Management * Support IBM Tivioli SANS Management * Invision Hospital Information Systems Administrator. * Support Systems Administrator for Radiology Information Systems. * Experience with Siemens Syngo Integrated Voice Dictation System. * Maintained stability of Information Systems, maintain necessary Hardware & Software. * Ensured system patient privacy and confidentiality was met under HIPAA policies. * Established and maintained communication with exterior vendors. * Manage DatCard (PACSCUBE) Image Archive and Replication System * Implemented training courses for new and current Physicians and employees ----speeding profitability and reliability. * DICOM PACS administrator * DICOM implementation and testing * Experience with PACSGEAR DICOM Computer and Digital Radiography * Physician Remote Teleradiology deployment and support * Provide required PACS/RIS Policy and Procedure Downtimes * EMR Implementation and Support. * Workstation protocol for PACS System * Proficient in Siemens Medical Systems (RIS/HIS) support * Proficient with Siemens Scheduling modules * Proficient with Cerner Scheduling modules
- PACS Administrator at Dimensions Healthcare Systems
- Information Assurance Systems Officer at Integrated Clinical Systems/USAMMA
- Medical Information Systems/PACS Administrator at Howard University Hospital
- Non- Commissioned Officer (Ret.) at United States Army
8 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Information and Network Systems
- B.S. - Medical Radiographic Imaging