I am an experienced painter technician. I have experience in sanding, buffing, prepping and mixing paint. Prepping the car for paint and spraying cars. I have received a couple of certifications in paint technician. I have experience working on cars, trucks and semi-trucks as well. I also have experience working with body work, taking apart cars, taking out dents as well.
- Paint Technician at Zima Auto body
- Body and paint tech at Peterbilt
- Paint technicin at Airvision
1 month at this Job
- GED in process
As a paint technician at Nissan, my job is to inspect and repair paint defects detected throughout the priming process.
- Paint Technician at Nissan North America
- Part Time Assistant Manager at Kids Footlocker
- Brand Ambassador/ Merchandiser at Wilson Sporting Goods Company
- Cashier at KFC
9 months at this Job
- High school
S a paint technician I am responsible for masking critical areas using electrostatic guns buffing priming painting also chemically strip aircraft
- Paint Technician at Falcon jet
- Hand-Sanding at Engines
- Painter at United States Coast Guard Yard
- Aircraft Painter at National Guard
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate's - Associate
Prepping unit ,doing quality work to paint cabs to get it ready for move in
- Paint Technician at Sx Paint & Resurfacing
- Dj at Venom show club
- Supervisor/focus coach at Integrity Staffing Solutions/ target
- Order Picker at Prologistix/target
11 months at this Job
Lead paint technician overseeing all aspects of commercial and industrial painting jobs.
- Lead Paint Technician at Matthews Painting Company
- Project Manager at RestoreCore
- Project Coordinator at Servpro of Lancaster East
- Regional Operations Manager at Sovereign Commercial Services
7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Maintaining good quality paint jobs for Nissan automobiles
• Collecting data for better production quality vehicles
• Providing aid as well as training to fellow technicians
- Paint Technician at PAINT TECHNICHIAN, NISSAN
- COURTESY ASSOCIATE at WALMART
- COOK at PIZZA HUT
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - general studies
- - General Studies, Graphic Design and Art
- - LEADERSHIP
I’m a Machine operator for diamond Vogel. I can make paint, operat machines, handle hazardous chemicals, resins and also drives forklift.
- Paint Technician at Diamond Vogel Paint
- Machine Operator I / Shipping Coordinator at Anchor Paint
- Production Worker at Whirlpool
- EVS at Harrahs Philadelphia Casino
5 months at this Job
I have experience in Industrial,Commercial,Aviation, And Automotive spray over 35 years. Powder coat. Base/ Clear Coats, and single stage, currently spraying Akzo-Nobel, I have attended many paint training schools. B.A.S.F. Diamont. Martin Senior. Glassurit. And PPG spraying and color matching schools.
- Paint Technician at G.K.N.Aero space,Boeing, Craftsmen Industries, Paint shop foreman at Bigfoot 4x4,
at this Job
5 years: Machine Operator: UNICOR sewing plant, Butner, NC: Producing, packaging and
warehousing, clothing for the US Dept for Defense: Special Operations.
● 1 year: Packaging Technician: Cox Manufacturing Co., Hickory NC: Warehousing section: prepared and packaged furniture for routing to customers then shipment.
● 1 year: Forklift Operator (Certified): Boyles Classic Moving and Shipping Co., Conover NC; Warehouse section: storage and retrieval of furniture, loading and unloading of trucks.
● 1 year: Yard Switcher: W & L Motor Lines: Conover NC. Operated an Ottawa 5th wheel drive to transport trailers to assigned designations: moved 50-65 trailers in 8 hour shift.
● 2 years: Custodial Technician: Brian Center, Hickory NC. Responsible for meeting extremely high quality floor safety and maintenance standards for a congregated living facility.
● 6 month: Target Distribution Center: Equipment installer / Forklift Operator. Assist in the structure of a new warehouse development. Responsible for the installing conveyer belts throughout the warehouse. In my work history, I: ** Followed and maintained hazardous material (HAZMAT, BIOHAZMAT) standards for handling and disposal, and all workers guidelines under OSHA. ** Trained and supervised groups of 2 to 10 workers (UNICOR and Brian Center), leading both manufacturing and maintenance teams to consistently exceed quality guidelines. ** Developed keen sense for quality control, honing observation skills and increased efficiency in manufacturing through QA: Prepared, packaged shipments, and undertook inventory control. ** Employed patience and discipline to ensure that all details of the manufacturing, operations, distribution, packaging and maintenance received required attention. ** Achieved ample routing of workflows expertise in packaging and distribution tactics, including:
● Meeting job progress timelines and outbound quantity completion schedule.
●Proficient in time-sensitive, extreme deadline demands, and rescheduling procedures ** Received five promotions and advanced to the top pay level.
- Paint Technician at CYM autobody & paint
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Education
8939 S. Sepulveda Blvd. Unit 2 Los Angeles, CA (424) 552-9171 Contact: Henry Cox, Owner Title: Journeyman Bodyman and Paint Technician Duties: *Safely perform minor collision repair and paint on luxury tour coaches, Tractor-Trailers and Limos. * Applied lacquers, enamels, epoxies, poly urethane, and acrylics. * Used protective equipment, * Properly maintained and cared for shop equipment and tools. * Applied single, two stage, three stage paint schemes for candies and pearl paint applications to exterior surfaces. * Performed sanding, priming, color matching, and blending. * Performed various paint schemes to customer's satisfaction. * Painted restrooms, overhead luggage bends, driver's area, and interior panels. * Applied a lot of attention to detail in all phases of paint and repair. * Repair and refinish bathrooms, sinks, and countertops.
- Journeyman Bodyman and Paint Technician at Self Employed
- Mr. Leon Thomas, Owner at ACME Transportation
- Convoy driver at Kellogg, Brown & Root
- Convoy Driver at R&R
3 years at this Job
- - Paralegal Program