PAINT TECHNICIAN - 2015 - 2017
- Paint Technician at Chalky and Company
- Apprentice Electrician at IBEW
- Associate at Sherwin-Williams
- Cashier at Hannaford
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
As the paint technician, I was responsible for the all paint shop operations.
- Automotive Paint Technician at Dale Earnhardt Jr. Chevrolet collision center
- Automotive Paint Technician at Universal collision
- Automotive Paint Technician/ Paint Shop Supervisor at Brooks Body Shop
- Paint Technician / paint shop supervisor at Michael Moore’s paint & body
3 months at this Job
- N/A - Associates
In my current job position, I am a Paint Technician for Plastic Omnium's paint line. My job duties are to ensure quality of parts to production standards, keep downtime to a minimum, perform weekly PM's and do start up and shut down weekly of the paint line. I work in a clean room and keep check on how robots are spraying parts and if there is a problem with the robots or conveyor system, it is my job to diagnose and fix whatever issue may arise. Former job titles with the company are Back Up Injection Mold Technician, Injection Material Handler, and Paint Load Operator.
- PAINT TECHNICIAN at PLASTIC OMNIUM
- at LOGAN'S ROADHOUSE
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
March 2015 – Present Paint technician : Paint spraying cars to meet quality standards for customers. Sending hourly updates and pass down at the end of shift as well as ordering parts. Acting lead, communicating with multiple teams to meet goals. October 2015 – March 2018 Paint Production Associate: worked in sealer deck, small parts, plastic, and in inspection line. Trained and became proficient in multiple jobs using different tools. Ensuring quality standards throughout the process.
- Paint Technician at Tesla
- Assistant Manager at Wendy's (Saren Restaurants, Inc.)
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
As a paint technician I‘m obligated to get the right sets of paint colors to blend, make sure I get a smooth clean finish, and I’m responsible for keeping an organized and hygienic environment. As for my accomplishment, I’ve painted over 100 cars in less than a year, I’ve always made sure my customers we’re satisfied with my job. I’ve spent about a year in tech school majoring in collision repair, I was able to get certified. A bonus, I can resemble and dissemble a vehicle very well.
- Paint Technician at Rick auto
- Cashier at Sears
- Paint Tech at
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Associate - Auto body collision
- Some college
Paint Technician, Paint Preparation, Sanding, Paint Belts Production of the ambulance from the raw from to the finished from
- Paint Technician, Paint Preparation, Sanding, Paint Belts at AEV
- ACCOUNT RECEVIABLE at NDEPENDENCE LUMBER INC
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Accounting
Water based paint and new PPG materials Year of Entry 2010 Chinese PPG Training Center Ca. 4 Automotive Paint Technician Water based paint and new materials GLASUR
- Automotive Paint Technician at Year of Entry
- President of the Federation of Zacatecas Clubs of the West Coast at Year of Entry
- Automotive Paint Technician at East Los Angeles College Ca
- Electrical Technician at GLASUR Training Center
1 month at this Job
Paint tech, Wet sand and buff If it was needed... Light body work... Cut,Sand blasting and grinding... All prep work before paint and etc.. Block all body work areas... Finish primed areas with 600.
- Paint Technician at Wally paint n body shop
- Paint Technician at Town n country
- Painter at Dixie paint & body work
- Paint Technician at Paul howards paint n body shop
1 month at this Job
- - Buisness n administration
• Complete all paint preparation processes for vehicles according to factory specification including the direction of the mentoring Paint Technician and by following the written repair order
• Assist Paint Technician in pre-op by preparing spray-out panels to determine blend needs and assists in sanding and buffing to ensure the paint finish meets quality standards.
• Actively participate in morning board meetings by knowing the status of assigned vehicles and assisting in problem solving to keep all vehicles on schedule for on-time delivery.
• Consistently participate in monthly safety meetings and utilizes all required safety equipment and follows proper refinishing procedures in compliance with OSHA guidelines.
• Adhere to all requirements for hazardous waste disposal.
• Follow vendor procedures to maintain all tools and equipment, including maintenance of paint booth and booth filters and maintains a clean and organized work space.
• Utilize air sanders, spray guns, sanding blocks, etc. in order to complete quality work
• Review estimate to ensure all operations listed have been completed and verify the panel/parts to be painted
• Cleaning, waxing, polishing and refurbishing vehicles
• Verify repaired areas are finished to Caliber standards
• Identify all areas of the repair that may require additional corrosion protection (Hidden welds, etc.)
• Always adhere to the “Principles of Downdraft Technology”
• Insure that all paint operations are complete, all masking is removed, and all prior paint-related disassembly has been reassembled prior to returning the vehicle to the body technician
• Comply with all Caliber safety rules, guidelines and standards
• Other duties as assigned
- Paint Technician at Service King Collision Repair
- Painter/Bodyman/Preperation/Polish at BuckWild Designs
- Warehouse Worker / Sales at MotogearOutlet
- Body man at Cow-cow
2 years, 6 months at this Job
-While I was an assembly technician, I was responsible for installing manifolds onto a motor at my station and sending them down the line to finish being built. -While I was a paint technician, I was responsible for correctly identifying parts and preparing them to be hung onto the paint line. After the parts were painted, I would inspect them for possible defects and send good parts to the lines to be used in the building process. -Both positions allowed me to both work individually and as a team. -Fast paced environment.
- Assembly/ Paint Technician at Mercury Marine
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate - I.T. Tech Support and Network Specialist (Dual Degree)