As Painting Supervisor at Van Martin I was responsible for more of the daily assignments that the crews were responsible to do. Measure for bids and pick paint colors to match future jobs. Make sure wood was secure and not dilapidated. Keep up with weekly time to ensure no accrual of massive overtime. Arrange for new hires to get trained and comfortable with new job. Contract out any needed assignment's as required on a job, ae, woodwork, mason, etc.
- Painting Supervisor at Van Martin Construction and Painting
- Lead Painter at Walker&Walker
- Entry Painter at Grace Painting
9 years at this Job
- Some college
• Apply paint, vinyl, and wallpaper including special papers and fabrics to walls, furniture, and structures.
• Examine and maintain painted exterior and interior painted surfaces, trimming and fixtures.
• Prepare surfaces and apply paints, stains, shading stains, and clear finishes.
• Remove previous paint through sandblasting, scraping, sanding, hydro-blasting and steam-cleaning.
• Inspect and refurbish wall surfaces using the appropriate materials.
• Determine, cut and apply wallpaper or fabric to walls.
• Read blueprints and drawings of the premise for the execution of painting job.
• Order paint supplies and materials.
• Apply wood finishing by preparing the surface.
• Cover interior walls and ceilings with wallpaper or fabrics.
• Operate and maintain powerful low volume spray machines.
• Submit finished work orders to the supervisor.
• Assist semi-skilled or unskilled workers.
• Operate and maintain various power and manual tools.
• Maintain logs of Volatile Organic Compound and spray volume.
• Follow established protection procedures.
• Clean up job site after work and return equipment and tools.
• Maintain a clean work environment.
- Painting Supervisor at Brown's Painting & Landscaping Services
- Assisant Kitchen Manager at CODY'S ORIGINAL ROADHOUSE
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school
- 8 Years (5/2002 to 7/2010) (509) 628-9141 Onsight at Hanford Nuclear sight, industrial coatings supervisor managing a staff of 2-4, major projects included laboratory refinishing for bio and nuclear work. Performed janitorial and cleaning at all locations prior to painting. Performed shipping and receiving for the shop and warehouses. Left due to general layoff.
- Painting Supervisor at Intermech Pipefitting Inc
- at Interstate Coatings
- at Long Painting
- union member at Boise Cascade Paper Group
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Sanitation and Janitorial Technology
Contract bidding, estimates, proposals and project management with excellent customer relations. Commercial and residential projects requiring detailed quotes assessing the cost for materials, labor and time table needed to complete job. * Residential painting and prep for new home construction contractors and builders in the tri state area, * Decorative Painter specializing in faux finishes and unique painting techniques including murals.
- Decorative Painting Supervisor at Painting Unlimited
- Electricians Assistant at McConnells Electrical Works
- Quality Control Lab Technician at Alcan Aluminum
- Construction Supervisor at Exxon Mobil
14 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associates Applied Science - Tool Design Technology (AutoCad)
- Painting Supervisor at Kohlvea’s Painting Services
at this Job
- None - High School
- Some high school
- Painting Supervisor at Mountain home painting
- Painter Forman at Mark Franklin painting
- Truck driver class a heavy haul at Action excavation
10 months at this Job
Maintained 5 multi family properties - Painting Supervisor Patriot Pride Painting Veterans program. Good relations with a variety of clientele and vendors Multi tasking Steady fast paced work ethic
- Maintenance Tech/Patriot Pride Painting Supervisor at Lutheran Social Services
- Self Employed Painting/Maintenance at
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- Some high school
Run crews on towerlines and sub stations. I manage day to day business. Painting.
- Painting Supervisor at Rogers paint company
- Painter at Rogers paint Co. INC.
18 years, 7 months at this Job
- Painting Supervisor,painting company owner at hawkeye painting,dw painting
25 years at this Job
New construction painting
- Painting supervisor at James Edwards builders
- Crew Leader at Kls landscape
- Contractor at Dan's construction
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - All
- High school or equivalent