Gym teacher Para Professional
- Para-Professional at Detroit Innovation Academy
- Plant worker at International Specialty Tubing, Job
- Public Relations Intern at Berg Muirhead & Assoc
- Cook at Bucharest Grille
1 month at this Job
One on one special education Para Professional for a 7th grade student. Assists with classroom work and life/social skills.
- Para Professional at Walden School
- Daycare Assistant/Cleaner at Judy Buxton's Home Daycare
- Custodian II at State of Vermont
- Toddler Teacher at Kids of the Kingdom Childcare Center
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Human Services
- High school or equivalent
I work as a para professional at schools with kids that has disabilities
- Para professional at RCM Technologies
- Caregiver (Full-Time) at Footprints childcare
- Home Health Aide at Private case
11 months at this Job
- Certificate - Front Office
As a Para-professional I worked directly with special needs children. I operated as the teacher's right hand taking a lot of the daily tasks so that the teacher can focus on meeting the students' instructional and developmental needs.
- Para-Professional at Betty L. Smith
- Big Five Head at
- Twin Rivers Head at
6 months at this Job
*Para Professional at Monroe Elementary School in Hinsdale, IL *Working mostly with 5th grade students, along with 4th grade and 1st grade *Help maintain the classroom environment, support students academically, socially, and emotionally, follow and support school rules, monitor classroom behavior, accompany students on classroom breaks when needed, help students achieve their best work, and much more.
- Para Professional at Monroe Elementary School
- Para Professional, High School Classroom; Social, Emotional, and Behavioral at Plainfield Academy, Plainfield School District
- Substitute Teacher, Certified Supplemental Teacher at Plainfield Academy, Plainfield School District
- Lead Teacher, Director Qualification at Bright Start Child Care and Learning Center
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Early Childhood Education
Audio Visual Para-Professional in large high school library that has embraced the model of a 21st Century Library.
• Coordinate audio visual needs for 100+ teachers and various student and athletic groups; manage the ever-changing schedule and exceed highest expectations
• Research new technology and make recommendations on integration methods to curriculum for Librarian and Administration team
• Maintain accountability for 100% of the school textbook inventory, coordinate resources at the start of the year and completion of the school year, and distribute fee assessments to bookkeeper for collection
• Supervise 12 rotating student office assistants each semester in their daily schedules; train them in their assigned roles, and prepare semester evaluations for librarian
- Audio Visual Para-Professional at AV Para - Liberty High School
- Retail Sales at Kirkland's
12 years, 5 months at this Job
- - General studies
Experienced mental health skilled at working with health care personnel providing treatment to patients with mental or emotional impairments or substance abuses. Also Assist & support Kids who is in need. Would like to play a role in an organization designed to present innovative and cutting edge services in health care and improvement of lives. Sept 2017 - Present RCM Healthcare 575 8th ave, New York, NY 10018: Para Professional Managing of individual and class behavior, using prescribed approaches, including the restraining of violent students. Assist in the trial Lesson planning, record keeping, and reporting. Participates actively in developing and following through with individualized learning plans and behavior plans for students. Communicates high expectations for behavior by teaching, practicing, and reinforcing rules and consequences.
- Para Professional at RCM Healthcare
- housekeeping duties at Birch Family Services
- Camp Counselor at Horizons Youth Program
- Summer Camp assistant counselor at Crown Heights Youth Collective
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Management
• Comply with Individual Education Plans for students.
• Complete all needed courses in compliance with Para Professional position.
• CPR and First Aid certified.
• Assist students directly with learning process.
• Be consistently flexible as each day varies.
- Para Professional at SVVSD
- Receptionist, Administrative Assistant, Customer Service at AIMCO
- Receptionist & Leasing Assistant at ALERT REALTY
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration - Mangement, Marketing
● Helps student learn material that is being taught
● Helps teachers whenever they need assistance
● Ensure that students safety
● Make sure that student stays on tasks NYJTL Group Leader
● Helps kids with homework (K-5)
● Teaches students steel pan, English and sports
● Help keep the room safe for the kids
● Maintain a happy environment Children's Place Sales Associate/ Stock / Cashier
● Helped customers pick out outfits for their children
● Worked well with others to get the job done
● Worked the floor, keep everything neat
● Made customers feel welcome Salvation Army Teacher/ Counselor
● Conducted workshops of a variety of topics with incarcerated male teens and teenage girls in summer camp using poetry, and other creative exercises to express themselves
● Set ground rules weakly for every new group to follow for productive sessions
● Took the kids on various trips Skills: Basic Computer Skills, writing, editing, good communication, organizing, teaching, and an excellent team player. Activities: playing steel pan, acting, writing, reading, exercising, composing music and singing Accomplishments: Dean's List Award, Intermediate Spanish Award, Winning New York Panorama Competition (2004, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2014)
- Para Professional at Preferred Services
2 years, 9 months at this Job
Petersburg, Virginia 23803
• April 2001 - November 2015 / March 2016 - Present Petersburg City Public Schools is a public school system focused on the developmental growth of our children. Position Held Para-professional - I am a certified Para-professional in the Petersburg Public School System. I have had to privilege to working with students that are diagnosed with several different types of disabilities (Autism, Asperger, Cerebral Palsy, Severe Handicap). I assist the Special Education Teacher(s) with the student. I assist the teacher with preparing lesson plans, worksheets, assignments, etc. I work very closely with my students doing intense one on one and hands on instruction individually as well as group activity. We stress the importance of education. I help the teacher to come up with different activities and ideas that helps promotes growth in our children because of the different Intellectual Disabilities. I also assist the students with daily copping skills such as functioning in an environment around disabled/non-disabled adults and children. I try to focus a lot of hygiene and keeping yourself and area clean and neat because I feel that makes a person feel good about themselves. The program is based for trainable students who may one day live independently or in a residential group home. For this reason we focus a lot on daily living skills such as picking out clothing, dressing oneself, tying ones shoes, bathing, eating, washing clothes/dishes, sweeping, mopping, cooking and dusting, reading and other homework or daily work that requires assistance. I also assist with food (snack) preparation, use of the microwave and washer/dryer. Once weekly we focus on taking the students out into the community so that they may get familiar with some of the places they may visit while with their parents such as (Wal-Mart, K-Mart, South Park Mall, restaurant, etc.) While out on Community Based Instruction we assist the students with making a purchase, navigation through the store or selected area. We teach them restaurant etiquette, what to do when visiting the library and or proper inside behavior. * Certification in May 2004 * Won Para-professional of the year in 2008 * We got 100% on our yearly Audit in 2008
- Para-professional at Petersburg City Public Schools
- ICQA Associate at Integrity Staffing Solutions
- Packer at Advanta Staff
- at Integrity Staffing/Amazon Fullfilment
14 years, 7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma