Detailed oriented Paralegal assistant who applies excellent writing skills in preparing briefs, legal memorandums, motions,and correspondence. Case Management updated to active client files as needed. Inbound calls and outbound calls to clients daily Collaborating with a diverse range of legal personnel including associates and legal secretaries. Prepare case exhibits and assist with trial research in advance for successful outcomes in cases as needed. Maintain confindentiality of records relating to client information.
- Paralegal Assistant/Case management Remote position at Lake Cumberland Paralegal Services
- Mission 22 Kentucky Ambassador at MIssion 22
- Probation and Parole Officer at Department of Corrections
- Parent Child Educator/Case Manager at KCEOC Community Action Partnership
7 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Corrections and Juvenile Justice Studies
- - Child Development Associate
I work as a paralegal assistant where I perform title research on parcels within the Sumter and surrounding area. I run errands, am very familiar with courthouses and attorneys offices. I answer phones, record documents at the courthouse, and can perform title research on anything that comes through the company.
- Paralegal Assistant at Carolina Professional Title Services Inc.
- Teaching Instructor at Flour Power Studios
- Office Assistant at
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Criminal Justice
Paralegal assistant Other routine tasks, such as processing and transcribing documents, entering data, scheduling and taking dictation are common duties of a legal office assistant ,answering phones, managing inventory or performing accounting tasks.
• Keeps cases organized by establishing and organizing files; monitoring calendars; meeting deadlines; documenting actions; inputting information into file database and case management software; confirming case status with attorney.
• Helps develop cases by maintaining contact with people involved in the case; scheduling depositions; preparing and forwarding summonses and subpoenas; drafting complaints; preparing and filing discovery requests; preparing responses to opposing counsel; generating status reports.
• Keeps clients informed by maintaining contact; communicating case progress.
• Maintains case costs by verifying outstanding balances with attorney, clients, and providers.
• Supports case preparation by preparing case summaries and materials for mediation conferences; preparing pleadings; monitoring and obtaining discovery responses; organizing materials for team case review.
• Enhances trial proceedings by organizing evidence; preparing exhibits; scheduling witnesses; ensuring that witnesses are ready when needed; taking courtroom notes.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments. Making add letters from the court house to send out
- Paralegal assistant at Danecki Law Firm
- Child Caregiver at Self Opportunity
- Producer/Manager at Farmers Insurance Group
- Cashier/Customer Service at Home Depot
11 months at this Job
Simi Valley, CA - October 2017 to Present (Please do not contact current employer) Position: Paralegal, Assistant, Notary Public Job Description: -Conduct research, obtain information and analyze data pertinent to preparing and analyzing vocational evaluation reports and life care plans -Assist in preparation of vocational evaluation reports and life care plans -Review and summarize medical reports and records -Prepare deposition summaries -Coordinate, organize and schedule meetings, depositions, court appearances and deadlines -Conduct initial client intakes -Coordinate incoming and outgoing work product with all independent contractors -Prepare invoices and send to clients -Accounts receivable and collections -Maintain and organize all case files, electronically and hard copies
- Paralegal, Assistant, Notary Public at Latham Vocational Services, Inc
- Administrator, Certified Paralegal, Notary Public at The Green Law Group, LLP
- Paralegal, Office Manager, Assistant to the Mayor at Blatz Law Firm
1 year, 3 months at this Job
As a paralegal assistance, I filed pleadings with the court clerk and maintain documents in electronic filing system. Prepared and Met with clients and other professionals to discuss details of case. I accomplished learning how the courts clerks file pleadings, I accomplished learning how to read a client's file.
- Paralegal Assistant / Clerk at Legal - Ease Paralegal Services
- Seasonal Tax Assistant at Legal - Ease Paralegal Services
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Diversified Vocational College 01 / 2018 - Business Office Administration
As an Attorney Personal Assistant I was in charge of organizing and sorting all documents addressed to my attorney, scanning them into the computer, and organizing the attorney's calendar with any and all court dates, depositions, etc. As a Paralegal Assistant I was responsible for creating medical chronologies for specific cases, formatting templates for Interrogatories and Requests for Admissions, as well as, picking up and dropping of various documents at different law firms. I was also constantly on the phone with clients, checking up on them, and informing them of any upcoming dates which their presence would be required.
- Paralegal assistant/Attorney personal assistant at Vannah & Vannah Law Firm
- Youth Basketball Coach at Youth Basketball Camp
3 months at this Job
- - Finance (Pre-Law)
- - Business Law
- - Biology
• Personal passion I did not realize that I had in helping parents know their legal rights to their children during difficult divorce and custody battles.
• HR and accounting clerical work as well as inputting and drafting when needed
• Discovery and Mediation Training and the draft work for it Viking Packing Specialist
- Paralegal Assistant/ HR administrator at Advocate Paralegal
- Receptionist at OJCC engineering consultants
- Personal Assistant and Nanny at Lolita Howerton
- Nutritional Representative at Hillcrest Medical Center
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Business Management and Administration
• Provided administrative duties for labor and employment law paralegal and shareholder/director
• Litigation support
• Trial preparation
• Prepared and maintained pleading indexes
• Legal Research
• Organized and sorted client correspondence and filed all necessary case documents
• Opening and closing of client files
- Paralegal Assistant at Newton, O'Connor
- Legal Secretary/Paralegal at Studenny & Associates, P.C
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Associates of Applied Science - Paralegal Studies
- Associate of Arts - President and Dean
Promoted to exclusively support Paralegal Coordinator and Paralegals within one year of service.
- Paralegal Assistant at Susman Godfrey LLP
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at SUSMAN GODFREY LLP
- ARTISTIC ASSISTANT at HOUSTON SYMPHONY
- ARTISTIC OPERATIONS ASSISTANT/ASSISTANT TO MUSIC DIRECTOR at SAN ANTONIO SYMPHONY
2 months at this Job
- MASTER OF ARTS - ARTS ADMINISTRATION
- BACHELOR OF MUSIC - MUSIC MARKETING
• Draft correspondence, motions, discovery;
• Prepare exhibits for filings, mediations, and hearing/trial binders;
• Maintain office, paralegal, and attorney calendars;
• E-filing and frequent communication with the courts;
• Order, review, and summarize medical, employment, and insurance records; and
• Handle day to day office needs and operations.
- Paralegal Assistant at Lightfoot, Franklin & White, LLC
- Paralegal Intern at The Herrington Law Firm
- Pet Stylist at Lexington Blvd. Animal Hospital
- Salon Manager at PetSmart
2 years at this Job
- Paralegal Certificate - Paralegal Studies
- Surgical Technologist Certificate - Surgical Technology