Certified Parent Educator under the Parents as Teachers National Center. Home Visits with parents and their children, playgroups, Magical Mondays preschool through the Parents as Teachers program.
- Parent Educator at Cedar Springs Public School
20 years, 4 months at this Job
- Diploma - general
Certified Parent Educator. Provide parenting education to at risk families in a four county area through the ABC Program’s Parent As Teachers program
- Parent Educator at Community Support Services
- Lead Case Manager at One Hope United
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology and Psychology - Sociology and Psychology
A certified parent educator implementing the Parents as Teachers model, emphasizing parent-child interaction, development-centered parenting and family well-being in the work with families. Utilizing the Parents as Teachers Foundational Curriculum in culturally sensitive ways to facilitate and reflect with families. Refer families to outside services as needed.
- Parent Educator at Augusta Partnership for Children
- Specialist at Life Set
- Residential Treatment Counselor (Part-time) at Salvation Army White Shield Parenting Program
- Support Group Facilitator at Bradley Angle
1 year at this Job
- B.S. - Psychology
As a Parent Educator I focused on reunification between child and parenting through visits. Progress notes, monthly reports and court reporting.
- Parent Educator at Home Base Collaborative Family Counseling
- Floater/Assistant Teacher at Bright Horizons @ Timberland
- Teacher at Bright Beginnings Children Center
2 years at this Job
As a Parent Educator, I assist parents and/or guardians to gain knowledge, set goals and work on skills to allow them to raise their child or children to the best of their abilities. I use a curriculum based around their needs and interests. I conduct developmental screenings as well as health care screenings. I make home visits and work in the community for group activities.
- Parent Educator at Neosho School District
- Stay at home mom at Myself
- Community Support Specialist at Preferred Family Healthcare
- Recreation Therapist at Cox Health
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Recreation with emphasis in Recreation Therapy
- Associate - General
• Certified “Parents as Teachers” Parent Educator serving families with children from birth to age 5.
• Conduct bi-weekly home visits and periodic developmental screenings.
• Provide family support by connecting families to community and educational resources as needed.
- Parent Educator at Union City Family Support Center
- Family Service Manager at Farrell Family Center - Farrell Unified School District
- Elementary & Middle School Teacher at Chino Valley Unified School District
- Elementary Teacher at Chandler Unified School District
4 months at this Job
- 80+ hours - Pennsylvania Child Welfare Training Program
- BA - Elementary Eduation
- AA - General Education for Transfer
• Parent Educator: Early Childhood Family Education classes.
• Helping Us Grow “HUG” home visitor for parents of newborns to age two. (helpingusgrowmn.org)
• Substitute teacher: parent education, early childhood preschool, kindergarten through high school, special education para-professional.
- Parent Educator at St Louis Park Schools, Early Childhood Family Education
- Parent and Family Educator at Wayzata Public Schools (Wayzata Early Learning School)
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Design Business Management & Parent/Family Education
The Parent Educator provides services through Healthy Families Saint Louis. This voluntary home visiting program provides teenaged, expectant, and new parents with the opportunity to receive education and support in developing healthy relationships with their children. These services include but are not limited to items listed below.
• Healthy child development and bonding
• Positive parent-child interactions
• Developmental screenings
• Setting goals and planning for the future
• Linkage to community resources
• Attending and advocating during Individualized Educational Program and school meeting
• Life skill mentorship
• CPR/First Aid
- Parent Educator at GreatCircle
- Treatment Home Provider at BJC Behavioral Health
- Parent Educator at Treatment Family Home
- Owner at Moore Educational Daycare
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Social Work
• Engaged and supported low income families in their roles as their child’s primary educator, encouraged parent/child interactions that promote children’s school readiness and healthy development, and enhance family well-being.
• Built social networks among families to promote self-sufficiency and enhance family leadership and advocacy skills.
• Promoted family environments that enhance children’s development.
• Supported families to meet self-identified goals and needs.
• Engaged families to support one another.
• Enhanced program collaboration.
• Maintained accurate and timely record keeping and reporting.
• Participated in staff meetings, conferences, training sessions and workshops as assigned.
- Parent Educator at The Children's Place Association
- Receptionist at Spanish Coalition for Housing
- INTEGRATED SERVICES SPECIALIST at HOME CARE & HOSPICE ST. LUCAS
- COUNSELOR at COSEY
5 months at this Job
- M.A. - Psychological Counseling
- B.A. - GENERAL PSYCHOLOGY
Certified Parent Educator that completes home visitation model for families with children under age 5 twice a month with literacy lessons. Focus is on helping the parent to be the child's first and best teacher and providing the information, support and encouragement to parents to help their children develop optimally during the crucial early years of life.
- Parent Educator at Family Literacy Connection
- Family Service Worker at Southwest Georgia Community Action Council
- Customer Resources Specialist at City of Albany
- Customer Service Representative at AT&T Mobility (Teleperformance)
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Social Work
- Associate of Science - Social Work