Park ranger Leader
- Park Ranger at Park ranger
- Park Ranger at
at this Job
- High school - Science
- Some high school
Experience in identification and management of both native and exotic plants, as well as hands-on experience with nurturing sapling plants in a preservation park setting. Daily interactions with guests, addressing guest needs and complaints, as well as extensive experience with guest education about the biological aspects of Lithia Springs Park.
- Park Ranger at PARK RANGER, HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY
- HEALTH CARE SPECIALIST at UNITED STATES ARMY
- CUSTOMER SERVICE/CASHIER at BRICKMAN MANAGEMENT
- KENNEL SUPERVISOR/HEAD VET TECH ASSISTANT at SUNCOAST VET CARE CENTER
5 months at this Job
Being a Park Ranger I wear many "hats" in the education branch I was the logistical lead insuring our school groups had communication with us and vice versa. In the visitor service branch I basically greeted every visitor and provided knowledge and assistance to them when needed. In the fee branch element I was responsible for collection the park fee and issuing park passes and closing out with my end of day deposit.
- Park Ranger at National Park Service
- Sales Associate at Bath and Body Works
- Animal Caretaker at Opossum Pike Vet Clinic
10 years, 10 months at this Job
- - General Education
● Provided information and guidance for park visitors
● Interfaced with visitors, promoted park rules, regulations and safety measures
● Provided night security to buildings and grounds
- Park Ranger at TeaTown Lake Reservation
- Maintenance / Janitorial Worker at The Country House
- Stock Room Associate at P&M Electric
- Pressman, Top Color at Los Angeles Times Media Group
6 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school
I entered a school program that lead to a summer internship for the city of austin park and recreation as a park ranger intern
- Park Ranger Intern at City of Austin park and recreation
- Park ranger cadet at
4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Agriculture
- High school or equivalent
I am a part time park ranger for the metro parks of Columbus. I ensure all rules and laws are being obeyed in the parks and that the parks are maintained.
- Park Ranger at Metro Parks
- Shift Leader at Potbelly
- Park and Forestry Associate at City of Upper Arlington Public Services
at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Forestry and Wildlife Management
Ozark National Scenic Riverways (Upper Current District). 40 Hours Per Week
Eminence, MO 65466 Salary: $19.41/HR
Supervisor: Eric Herndon 573-323-8077
Law Enforcement & Resource Protection
• Served as a Federally Commissioned Law Enforcement Park Ranger (Commission #2953)
• Conduct front and back country patrols by boat (non-operator), vehicle, and foot.
• Prioritize and determine appropriate response and resources to be sent on various calls.
• Apprehend and cite persons suspected of violation(s) of the CFR, Missouri State Statutes, and Superintendents Compendium.
• Complete violation and case incident reports for park files and IMARS.
• Complete arrest, booking, and transport of persons to holding facilities.
• Collect, safeguard, and process evidence including drugs, alcohol, personal property, fingerprints, etc.
• Communicate with other law enforcement agencies in the sharing of pertinent information and assistance.
• Perform traffic control at motor vehicle accidents.
• Assist park maintenance in disaster relief/clean up from flood damage during and after a historical flood.
• Enforce park closures during and after flooding.
• Conduct patrols within OZAR with other law enforcement agencies such as Missouri Highway Patrol, local Sheriff's Departments, etc.
• Assist Type I commissioned Park Ranger in the delivery of summons.
• Assist in the training of a new General Ranger. Familiarize General Ranger with roads and locations in the district.
• Introduction with park ARPA specialist to the computerized ARPA monitoring system. EMS and SAR
• Respond to and assist in emergency medical situations.
• Respond to Search and Rescue situations.
• Complete SAR incident reports.
• Complete medical run sheets. Structure and Wildland Fire
• Certified Wildland Firefighter.
• Respond to and assist in a structure at a scenic easement.
• Completed a 14-day detail as a Type II wildland firefighter on an interagency fire-crew. Administrative Duties
• Completed monthly mileage reports for all LE Ranger vehicles.
• Completed all travel vouchers.
• Completed all required training within specified time frame.
• Completed QuickTime for payroll.
• Completed a current list of 911 addresses for the Upper Current District. There was not a list of updated addresses for locations in the district prior to this.
- Federally Commissioned Law Enforcement Park Ranger at Park Ranger (Law Enforcement)
- Park Ranger, Temporary at Slide Rock State Park- Park Ranger
- Technician at Brake Masters
- Technician at Jiffy Lube
6 months at this Job
- - Parks and Recreation Management
I was employed here from July 2018- Jan. 2019. My Job Description was: securing parks, assisting the recreation coordinator with events, reporting any suspicious activity within the park's perimeter to the law enforcement and customer service. My skills were dealing with the people in what ever mental state, making people comfortable enough to trust me and comply with the rules, my skill was people in general I never had problems because I know how to deal with people on a high level.
- City of Douglasville ( Park Ranger) at City of Douglasville (Park Ranger)
- assembly line worker, and time keeper at united parcel service
- assembly line worker at Thornton Enterprise
- fabricating, customer service at Thornton Enterprise
6 months at this Job
I worked as a park ranger, fixing things and cleaning things around the park.
- Park Ranger at Belle Isle
- Zoo Crew at Detroit Zoo
- Zoo Crew at
3 months at this Job
- None - Exercise Science
As a park ranger, I was responsible for collecting, counting, and depositing fees, as well as ensuring compliance and safety at Corps areas according the regulations under Title 36. As the appointed fee ranger, I was responsible for the supervision of collection and depositing of tens of thousands of dollars of revenue from the Corps parks and day-use areas. My duties also consisted of assisting the water safety ranger with establishing water safety contacts with the public and raising awareness for proper safety procedures among visitors. I conducted daily patrols through day-use areas and campgrounds to assist visitors and ensure compliance with the regulations under Title 36. Additionally, I assisted with the maintenance of trails and Corps property.
- Park Ranger at U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Automated Field Artillery Tactical Data System Specialist at United States Army
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Criminology