I work as a Parking Enforcement Officer at Loyola Marymount University. I give out citations, chalk tires, direct traffic, release spaces, organize equipment, direct bus parking and contact the tow companies to remove vehicles parked inappropriately.
- Parking Enforcement Officer at Loyola Marymount University
- Background Actress at Glorisio Casting
- Games and Arcades Department Employee at Games and Arcades Department
- Background Actress, Bumblebee at Movie, California
7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- - Film Production
As parking enforcement officer I helped to oversee three other employees, help with training said employees', writing out and completing on street parking citations, boot vehicles in violation of City excise taxes and or parking tickets comma as well as helping those lost around the city.
- Parking Enforcement Officer at Executive Parking
- Manager at Falls pizza
- Store Manager at Blockbuster Video Inc.
3 years at this Job
- Associates in buisness managment - Buisness
I educate drivers/citizens and visitors on Title 16, Portland City Parking Code. I also enforce the same Title 16 Parking Code by issuing parking citations. Through this job I've participated in the "SHOP WITH A COP" program hosted by the Sunshine Division. This program pairs an underprivileged child with a Police Officer/Parking Enforcement Officer who assists them in spending a $125 gift card given to purchase needed school clothes/supplies. I've also participated with educating citizens on the various regulations regarding riding the newly. acquired electric scooters. The Portland Metro area has offered a trial of these scooters.
- PARKING ENFORCEMENT OFFICER at PORTLAND BUREAU OF TRANSPORTATION (CITY OF PORTLAND)
- PANTRY COOK at CRACKER BARREL RESTAURANT
- PACKAGE SORTER/HANDLER at UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
- TELLER at US BANK
1 year, 5 months at this Job
• Parking enforcement office.
• Issued citation for people that failed to pay or display parking permit.
- Parking enforcement officer at SP Plus Parking
- Security Agent at GARVER ASSET PROTECTION
- Security Officer at AMERICAN SERVICES AND PROTECTION
- Security Officer at Denali Protective Service, INC
3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Led the Standing Parker Project, overseeing a group of 10 parking enforcement officers resulting in the collection of real-time data that reveals the amount of time people spend parked in metered areas in order to understand the behavior of citizens and increase revenue
● Managed the Epal project, overseeing 12 employees, surveying metered areas to gather data on the authenticity of handicap placards resulting in increased citations for fraudulent handicap placards
● Act as the Parking Enforcement Officer Lead by managing critical projects and designing tailored solutions to improve operations based on gathered project data
● Increased safety measures within the city of Chicago by reporting damaged or missing street signs and partnering with the city of Chicago to ensure repair or replacement
● Trained 20+ parking enforcement officers over the course of 2 years and successfully developed their understanding of citations and company practices resulting in 7 top performers
● Develop and oversee effective routing plans daily to designate employee assignments and breaks, while ensuring that issued citations are being properly documented within the system
- Parking Enforcement Officer at Laz Parking
- Shift Leader at Walgreens
- Teller at Chase Bank
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Communications
Ensure that night staff is properly doing their job of parking enforcement throughout the Richmond area. Spot checks, all front desk duties which are scanning and faxing proper documentation to whoever needs them, answering calls and accepting payments in a professional manner.
- Parking Enforcement Officer at Standard Parking Corporation SP+
- Store Clerk/Cashier at Save a lot food stores
- Cashier/Customer Service at BJ's Wholesale Club
- Personal Care Assistant at Public Partnerships, LLC
4 years, 7 months at this Job
•Patrols an assigned area of the City to observe automobiles, motorcycles, commercial vehicles and other vehicles for parking violations; enforces related local regulations and ordinances and State vehicle code laws.
•Operates variety of equipment; hand-held electronic ticketing unit and printer; enforcement tablet, two-way radio; cell phone.
•Answers a wide variety of questions from the public regarding parking, tickets and related traffic laws, location of public buildings, parks, municipal facilities, and other points of interes.
- Parking Enforcement Officer at Parking Enforcment
- Production Operator at FedEx Office
- Volunteer, Secaucus Health Department Annually Health Fair at Health Services
- Garage Attendant at Laz Parking
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Public Health Education - Health Counseling
- Associate of Arts in Health Services - Health Services
•Ensure that drivers comply with local parking laws
•Monitor parking meters and cite vehicles violating meter rules
•patrol the designated area on foot or in a vehicle
•Issue citations or call for tow services for illegally or improper parked vehicles
•Maintain accurate records of tickets issued and actions taken regarding parking violations
• Research suspicious vehicles and scan license plates for other violations
• Testify in court regarding contested tickets and other enforcement activities as necessary
- Parking Enforcement Officer at Miami Parking Authority
- Guide or control vehicular or pedestrian traffic at School Crossing Guard
- Customer Service Representative at Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Cashier/Customer Service at Whole Foods Market
3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
I am a Parking Enforcement Office doing lots check and writing ticket for two open lots and two parking deck for public parking making sure all parking rules are being followed.
- Parking Enforcement Officer at Standard Parking Plus
- Sales Associate at Hibbett Sports
- Environmental Services at VCU Health System
- Cashier/ Front-End Manager at Target
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate Degree
- High school
I worked as a Parking Enforcement officer at my University. I learned to drive a truck, work in a team with others, handle customer service, boot vehicles, and use LPR software.
- Parking Enforcement Officer at The University of Texas Arlington
- Teaching Assistant at Animation - University of Texas at Arlington
- Assistant Director, Costume Fabricator, Storyboard Artist at Tale of Two
- Background Fabricator and Animator at Koi and the Dragon
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - the Arts, Graduated Magna Cum Laude
- Associate of Science with Honors - General Studies