Pasadena, CA 2018- Present I am a parking enforcement officer for the city of Pasadena. I give citations on a bicycle and in a vehicle. I respond to calls from Pasadena police department and civilian parking complaints, inputting information onto a daily dispatch log. I also carry office manager duties such as turning in time sheets, making copies, making sure all paperwork is properly filled out by employees, etc.
- Parking enforcement officer at Inter-con Security Pasadena Parking Enforcement
- at Paramount Picture Studios Security
- Cutstomer service representative at Wheels Financial
- at LAPD Cadets
1 year at this Job
- - Honor Curriculum
- - communication
My duties as a parking enforcement officer include patrolling campus parking lot ensuring that each car has the specified decal designated for that lot, writing citations for vehicles that are not obeying campus parking regulations.
- PARKING ENFORCEMENT OFFICER at UTC PARKING
- CASHIER/ SALES ATTENDANT at BABIES "R"
- CALL REPRESENTATIVE at UTC CALL CENTER
2 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
As a parking enforcement officer for the city of Omaha it is my job to enforce all on street parking ordinances... As well as towing vehicles for past due parking violations.
- Parking Enforcement Officer at Republic Parking System
- Housekeeping Houseperson at Ameristar Casino & Hotel
5 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Salary: $16.98; Hours per week: 18
Supervisor: John Chuck, Traffic Bureau Officer; (201) 960-7006 (Ok to contact)
RESPONSIBILITIES: As a Parking Enforcement Officer, I am the eyes and ears of the town as I am constantly on foot patrol. I am responsible for issuing any summons or warnings that break the borough or state parking policies set in place. Not only are the town meters checked, but two/four hour zones are checked, as well as any repeat parking in the designated lots.
Specific duties include but not limited to:
• Respond to any private parking complaints
• Attend court when subpoenaed
- Parking Enforcement Officer at Ridgewood Police Department
- Security Officer at SSC Security
- Intern at Department of Homeland Security Advisory Council
- Auxiliary Police Officer at Fair Lawn Auxiliary Police Department - Headquarters
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Criminology and Psychology
Municipal parking enforcement of streets and parking lots. Use handheld ticket machine to verify current or expired paid parking time. Also provide general local information to tourists and visitors to Historic Manitou Springs.
- Parking Enforcement Officer at SP Plus Parking
- Photographer at Lifetouch National Photography
- Certified Asset Recovery Specialist at Premier Recovery Service, Inc
- Service Desk Associate at Kroger Stores
8 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Organizational Development and Leadership
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
Parking Enforcement Responsibilities: Responsible for helping customers with parking, and assist customers with help throughout the property.
- Parking Enforcement Officer at LAZ Parking
- Stocker at Big Lots
- Associate at Pita Pit
- CSR - Customer Service Representative at Dominos Pizza
9 months at this Job
- - Houston Food Bank
A (PEO) parking enforcement officer, it consist of basically knowing a majority of the streets and how to get around the city. Being assigned and covering your area(s) within the City of Detroit and enforcing all parking laws by the State of Michigan and the City of Detroit.
- Parking Enforcement Officer at City of Detroit
- Bus Driver at Safeway Transportation
21 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school
Enforce parking rules and regulations in accordance to University policy ❖ Assist individuals with issues regarding their vehicles, e.g., jumpstarts ❖ Communicate the rules and regulations to BGSU students, faculty, and visitors to maintain integrity and equal enforcement of the rules ❖ Collaborate with other Parking employees and the University Police to ensure public safety
- Parking Enforcement Officer at BGSU Parking Services
- Intern at Elyria Police Department
- Concessions Worker at Sprenger Stadium
- Treasurer at Sprenger Stadium
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
Performing parking enforcement and neighborhood compliance duties. To patrol city areas to enforce the California Vehicle Code and the City of Santa Clarita Municipal Code; To issue citations, tow vehicles, issue notice of violations, and maintain equipment. Assist Los Angeles County Sheriffs with Traffic Control duties when required to when street lights are not working properly. Operate City assigned vehicle; ensure issued equipment is in proper order. Prepare for, appear and testify in court and at depositions as needed. Respond to complaints from citizens regarding vehicle, municipal, and zoning violations as quickly and efficiently as possibly. Assist the public with any questions they have regarding The city's municipal codes. Provide excellent customer service to the public.
- Parking Enforcement Officer at Ace Parking / City Of Santa Clarita
- Gonzalez Handy Man at
- Monitoring resident flow at Behavioral Systems Southwest - Security Monitor
- Trainee Agent at Iqor
6 months at this Job
Parking enforcement for the city of wilton manors. I would issue tickets to different parking violations.
- Parking Enforcement Officer at Lanier parking
- Floor Technician at Cjh flooring
- Lawn Care Specialist at Trugreen
- Customer Service at Dusky sport center
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent