•Handle communication with patients to maintain optimal customer service standards.
•Perform transmittal of account payable paperwork to appropriate areas in the department
•In charge of hospital parking pass sales when assigned office duties.
•Account and monitor all incoming hospital parking revenue.
•Acted as on-call manager during non-working hours.
•Managed time sheets and employee scheduling.Reviewed and completed payroll and made daily adjustments
•Collaborated with Supervisor and Manager to best assist team at all times.
- Parking Manager at Parking Company of America
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- Some high school
- High school
• Responsible for collecting parking fees including daily and monthly parkers
• Responsible for valet parking for monthly members
- Parking Manager at Morton's Parking
- Volunteer to walk dogs, teach commands, work at Oregon Humane Society
- at Oregon Humane Society
- Caregiver at Harmony Housing Inc
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Applied Exercise Science
- - General Studies
with veterans parking company Manager: ken 1(949)355-1396
- valet parking manager at Parking veterans
- truck driver in food revolution Oakland at
- waiter in waterfront restaurant pier 7 embarcadero san Francisco at
- Receptionist at Accor group
6 years, 1 month at this Job
- - hospitality and tourism
Beverly Hills, California
• 1997 – Present
• Daily duties included the overseeing of the location and employees to ensure maximum profitability
• Work closely with clients and supervisors to make certain that the location goals are being achieved and polices are being upheld
• Great understanding of all audit policies and procedures, consistently putting me among the top performers in audit compliance in the company
• I had gained a great understanding in maintaining and working with Stromberg over the last six years
• Extensive experience in interviewing, checking criminal backgrounds, and processing the new hiring employee packages
• Identifies new customers using resources available
• I had fostered many great relationships with the tenants at the location to make sure all their parking needs are met in a timely and professional manner
- Parking Manager at STANDARD PARKING CORP
29 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school - ESL and GED
222 N 20th St, School ever. Philadelphia, PA 19103 I have been part of JROTC( NAVY ) during my Reference: Linda Horner (Standard parking Manager of Parking high school year( 2012-2013). at Franklin Institute ): 267-248-5755 Ken Glanville ( Standard parking senior Manager ): 609-289-9127
- Standard parking Manager of Parking at Franklin Institute
- Valet Attendant at 5 Old City N 3rd St
- Supervisor at Aboubakar Berte
- delivery supervisor at Aboubakar Berte
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Certification of safety - safety
- - them you see nothing but smile. I love
Manage, implement, organize and supervise all daily parking operations, maintain, and reconcile various financial records, Manage claims process, limit liability and maintain overall safety in the facility. Train, supervise, counsel, schedule and evaluate garage attendant staff. Assist in setup of special event parking.
- Parking Manager at H.P.S Services INC
- Member, NABA - Student Chapter at AFFILIATION
- Computer Lab Assistant at Cairo University
- Billing & Contracts Accountant at Taknia Libya Engineering Co
2 years at this Job
- BBA - Accounting
In charge of Valet Parking, bell services staff. Ensure excellent service to everyone visiting the property .
- Parking Manager at Courtyard by Marriott
- Guest Service Assistant Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Isla verde Beach Resort
- Guest Service Agent at Marriott Courtyard Isla Verde
- Front Desk Agent at Howard Johnson Hotel
10 months at this Job
Spanish Prepare and review financial statements and reports, including the profit and loss statement and balance sheet English Assist with budget preparations and adherence Make bank deposits daily and provide receipts of money Conduct invoice activities and pay vendors for delivered materials if needed Provide inventory support, including maintaining office materials and supplies Prepare appropriate schedules and reports as requested by clients and partners. Forecast parking capacity, demand and assess and coordinate resources to support the operation. Anticipate any guest service opportunities as they relate to seasonal or business changes Build and maintain tenant and client relations through weekly meetings and constant communications Ensure that parking policies and procedures meet expectations and established standards while maximizing profitability and minimizing financial exposure Oversee activities directly related to providing parking-related services, including valet parking operations Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties Establish and implement location policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with senior managers/directors, organization officials, and staff members as necessary Determine staffing requirements; interview, hire and train new employees Plan and direct special event activities, coordinating with other managers and directors as required Determine parking rates, and set prices and credit terms, based on forecasts of customer demand Ensure proper grooming and appearance standards of all associates in accordance with established property guidelines Be present and working at the location during peak business periods and events that may include nights, weekends, and holidays Oversee the hiring, training, coaching/counseling processes to ensure that performance standards are met or exceeded; maintain an active partnership with Member Services Employ the appropriate means and resources to continually ensure optimal staffing levels Ensure accurate and timely billing and accounting procedures for all parking related transactions Ensure the accuracy and compliance of company time and attendance policies and payroll processes Oversee and authorize all office supplies and equipment purchases and ensure that the location is equipped with the necessary supplies and resources Oversee the claims management process and ensure compliance to company policies and procedures working with Corporate Risk Management department Ensure ongoing compliance to company safety programs and procedures Consistently participate as an active role model, trainer, coach and mentor to provide motivation and continuing education for others; maintain an active partnership with the Career Development Center Develop and oversee property-specific training to ensure that new employees are acclimated to their specific position and location/property Ensure that parking areas/structures are clean, in good appearance, and maintained for the safe, efficient movement of all vehicles and pedestrians Periodically audit the competition to benchmark pricing, equipment technology and services.
- Parking Manager at U Street Parking, Orlando International Airport
- Account Manager at AAA Parking, Orlando
- Contract Manager at Cars & Bags, Orlando
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Business - education
* Oversaw, managed, and coordinated parking operations for Purdue Intercollegiate Athletics events. * Developed operational plans and strategies to meet parking needs specific to the event. * Executed contracts with internal university departments as well as external partners for parking space needs as well as for shuttle/transit service and golf cart usage. * Managed and led the Andy Frain Services gameday parking staff and worked with the AFS Operations Manager to ensure and enforce standards of security, safety, and customer service. * Collaborated with Purdue University Police Department and Public Safety in the facilitation and enforcement of parking, developing safety and security protocols, and the coordination of traffic patterns in compliance with university policies as well as city and state laws. * Setup and ran parking meetings with various stakeholders. * Developed and wrote emergency lot closure procedures as well as created and updated map information. * Assisted with Event Management for football, men's basketball, wrestling, baseball, and men's and women's track and field, managing the event staff, overseeing game and facility operations, and ensuring the event complied with NCAA, Big Ten conference, and Purdue University policies and standards. * Worked closely and in collaboration with Purdue Athletics Facilities staff in facility setup, maintenance, and custodial care prior to, during, and after events. * Served as Hospitality Coordinator and assisted with tournament direction for the West Lafayette Regional of the 2017 NCAA Men's Golf Championship. * Assisted with tournament direction and prepared the championship manual for the 2017 Big Ten Women's Swimming and Diving Championship.
- Parking Manager/Event Manager at Purdue University/Andy Frain Services
- Coordinator of Facility and Event Management at Marquette University
- Manager On Duty/Member Services at Centre Club
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Arts - English
- Bachelor of Arts - English
In train to manage two executive Parking locations from Choc Hospital in Orange, CA.
- Parking Manager in Training at ABM Industries, Inc.
- Sales Executive at Sears Hometown and Outlet Stores
- Management Consultant at WR International - Calvera Incorporated
- Project Manager and Executive Sales at Citricos Cadillo SA de CV
7 months at this Job
- LLM - International Business Law
- BBA - Business Administration