Parking Management Owner California Parking Management LA, CA Managing parking lot Hiring and training staff and supervising them Handling customers concerns and needs Providing monthly parking for different companies including Barton Phelps, ACE Gallery, FedEx Kinkos, Hollywood Video Rental and etc. Scheduling Time table for staff, collecting time cards and preparing pay checks Sales Person Nino Ferrtti Italian Mens Clothing LOS ANGELES, CA Excellent communication skills with great ability to interact with the customers. Understand customer requirement and needs Ability to meet sales expectations and satisfy customers expectations Car Sales Euro coach Auto-Sales LOS ANGELES, CA Profound ability to establish and maintain relationships with customers. Proven ability to sell a minimum quota according to dealership standards. Assumed responsibility for the entire sales process, including getting to know the client via presentation and demonstration. Expertise in new and used vehicle sales, pricing strategies, client relations and needs assessment Parking supervisor Platinum Parking INC LA, CA Managing the daily operation of 30 parking facilities Providing monthly tag parking for customers Auditing the daily revenue of parking facilities Reconciliation of monthly revenue reports Handling customers complaints and grievances
- Parking supervisor/auditor at City center parking
8 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate's Degree - General Education
Record, count, deposit, and insure the security of all collected revenues from parking lot cashier's - Perform minor repairs as necessary on parking lot equipment. - Provide information to and respond to inquiries from the public. - Coordinate parking lot operations with other Parking Lot Supervisors. - Instruct, train, supervise, and evaluate subordinate personnel. - Prepare periodic reports regarding parking lot operations and revenues. - Perform related duties as assigned.
- Parking Supervisor at Standard Parking (SP+)
- Home Health Aide at self employed
- Receptionist at la fitness
- Inbound Customer Service Representative at intermedia marketing
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate - healthcare studies
Started as Valet parking attendant and promoted to Supervisor role within 6 months.
- Valet Parking Supervisor at PARKING MANAGEMENT COMPANY
- Customer Service at Harris Teeter
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
• Manage daily ingress and egress of the parking lot.
• Manage cash flow and close registers.
• Utilize software to process end of day reports.
• Analyzed monthly Sales and Labor reports.
- Parking Supervisor at Icon Parking
- Shift supervisor at Astoria Billiards Club
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Independently carried out daily supervisor parking responsibilities. - Independently coordinated entire team of parking agents to ensure parking services during special events such as NBA games, NHL matches, and concerts at Verizon Center. - Documented and updated records and reports weekly. - Implemented corporate polices while coordinating customer service and improving quality. - Maintained and enforced parking regulations.
- Parking Supervisor at InterPark
36 years, 7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Greet every customer as a valued guest - Account supervisor at various locations - Keep record of all vehicles per shift. - Over see maintenance and train new employees
- Valet Parking Supervisor/maintenance at LAZ Parking
- Tire and Lube Technician at Valvoline Instant Oil Change
- Cashier/Cook at Dunkin' Donuts
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- N/A - Business
Monitor the parking lot to make sure that proper procedures are followed by patrons
● Provide exceptional service to all guests, members, and staff
- Parking Supervisor / Cashier at PMC Parking Management Center
- Cashier at Santiago Canyon College Bookstore
5 years, 9 months at this Job
Supervising 10 parking employees for directive parking and providing customer service to patrons.
- Parking Supervisor at Hard Rock Stadium
- Accounting Assistant at Jamaica Public Service Company
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelors Degree - Embedded Systems and Network Engineering
- Bachelor of Science - Mathematics
Oversee all day to day parking operations. Cash reconciliation. Training of staff
- Parking Supervisor at BIRMINGHAM AIRPORT AUTHORITY
- General Manager at TitleMax
- General Manager at Aaron's Inc
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business
• Identified and documented issues with the parking facility
• Managed a limited number of spaces for the Emergency Department, designating parking spaces based on urgency
- Parking Supervisor at Emergency Department
- Receptionist/Office help at UVM Residential Life Office Reception
- Lot attendant at Unified Parking Partners
- Cashier at Jacksonville General Store
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - English
- Associates of Art degree - Art