We are seeking a Full Time Daycare Infant Teacher Monday-Friday 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM to join our organization! This individual will plan and present age appropriate activities for children.
- Instruct children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
- Create a fun and safe learning environment
- Follow schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Communicate with parents on students' growth and progress
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- The right candidate should have great interpersonal communication skills, enjoy working with children, highly organized, great classroom management skills, and be available to work full time.
- Candidate must also have exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Create and develop strong parent and staff relationships that result in retention and referrals
- Help to ensure proper ratios are maintained at all times.
- Maintain confidentiality in dealing with all company information including: policies, procedures, student, parent and staff records and conversations
- Must adhere to all state and local educational and licensing requirements, policies and procedures
- Complete a minimum of 10 hours of ongoing professional development
- Previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related fields
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills