Worked as a part time nanny for a family of 3, a now 18 month old boy, started working for them when he was about 4 and a half months old
● Fed he baby breakfast and lunch
● Dressed baby and changed diapers
● Early learning activities
● Accompanied family on appointments and outings
● Kept clean environment for the baby, including household chores
● Supervised the baby's nap time
● Overnight sitting a few times; including dinner, bath time and getting ready for bed
- Part time Nanny at Private Family
- at Studio Grow - Child Care
- at Ruby Hill Golf Club - Child Care
- Out Burger - Associate at In-N
11 months at this Job
- - child development
instructor | September 2018- current
•After-school instructor ensure that students are in proper attire for class, manages students, keeps a clean work environment, and ensures everyone is following a schedule. Part-Time Nanny
- Part-Time Nanny at Champions MMA
- Babysitting at Cleveland Court Elementary School
- Student Teacher at Cleveland Court Elementary School
- Summer Camp Instructor at Cleveland Court Elementary School
4 months at this Job
- B.S. - Elementary Education
I some times work as a part time nanny and pick up kids from school at eveining.
- Part time nanny at
10 months at this Job
- Some college - Nursing
As for now I do a part time nanny that includes setting up activities for the child, meal prepping, helping the child with his school works and get him to school.
- Part Time Nanny at
- Direct Selling Rice at Owned Business
6 months at this Job
- CNA - Nursing Assistant
- Caregiver - Caregiver
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- High school or equivalent
Part-time Nanny/Housekeeper Private Family – (Sam and Rochelle Gillo) Elizabeth, New Jersey January 2017 - Present Part-time Nanny/Housekeeper for a family of 4 with 2 children ages 14 and 6 Maintains clean living environments including laundry surface cleaning mopping and dusting. Prepares children’s meals and planned educational activities. Takes direction from parents and worked together with them to meet children’s needs. Regularly takes the children on outings to parks
- Part Time Nanny/Housekeeper at Private Family
- Nanny/Babysitter at Private Family
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's in Secondary Education major in English - Education
• Worked part time for a busy family with 3 children.
• Available for after school hours and weekends.
• Ages ranging from 8-2.
• Responsible for afterschool pick up, dinner, bath, and bedtime.
• Willing to provide fun and educational activities such as art projects, worksheets, and games.
- Part time Nanny at Private Home
- Substitute Paraprofessional at NYC Department of Education
- Sales Associate/Event Planner at Ariana's Grand Catering and Banquet Hall
- Sales Coordinator at The Nicotra Group, Hilton Garden Inn & Hampton Inn & Suites
9 months at this Job
- B.S. - Hospitality Management
Ages of Children Upon Hire: 7 and 9 years old
• Provided part time childcare five days a week for 1 boy and 1 girl
• Light housework; errands, laundry, grocery shopping, cookings
• Planned, cooked, and prepared healthy, well balanced meals for family daily; breakfast lunch, and dinner.
• Cook and prepare meals for diabetic grandparents.
• Involved kids in cooking for nightly family dinners.
• Implement and assist in morning, after school, and bedtime routines
• Transport children to and from school, after school activities, scheduled events such as school field trips, plan and attend play dates and birthday parties
• Support children in extracurricular activities; attending talent shows, recitals, and sporting events.
• Traveled with family on vacations and domestic travel
• Plan family night activities, summer camping trip, and holiday travels
• Built solid, trusting relationships with parents and children
- Part-time Nanny at Allen Family
- Part-time Nanny/Family Assistant at Lacerca Family
3 years, 4 months at this Job
* Provided comprehensive child care for local families throughout the greater Bentonville area on a part time basis over the past four years * Created a fun, secure, and comfortable environment while coordinating everyday activities that encouraged education and helped develop social and coping skills * Transported children to and from school, lessons, and other events * Supervised children while parents were on vacation, business trips or weekend getaways
- Part-Time Nanny at
- Team Manger at Chick-fil-A
4 years, 4 months at this Job
I worked as a part-time nanny. I would pick up the child from school and take her to her house. I would prepare food, make activities for her, and I would take her to any activities she had scheduled for the day.
- Part Time Nanny at
- Teacher Assistant at Pasitos Spanish Immersion Preschool
- Hostess at Mezcal
- Barista/Cashier at Safeway/Starbucks
1 year, 9 months at this Job
● Taking kids to and from school
● Help with homework and after school activities
● Meal prepping
- Part time Nanny at
- Customer service at Tommy Hilfiger
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Associates Degree