Seeking a challenging position that I can apply my years of training and experience to promote a progressive work environment. 07/2013 - Present City of Houston Houston, TX PASSPORT SPECIALIST * Examine the evidence of citizenship submitted with applications to determine and judge authenticity and adequacy. * Verify that the photograph is a true like of the applicant. * Screen evidence of U.S. citizenship. * Record the identification documentation presented on the application. * Review application and verify all required information has been provided.
- PASSPORT SPECIALIST at City of Houston
- Technical Instructor at City of Houston
- IT Manager at City of Pasadena
- Operations Manager at Memorial Hermann Healthcare Systems
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- B.B.A. - Accounting/Finance
• Screen and process passport applications, utilizing TDIS-PD and PRISM system
• Manage individual case files ensuring completeness and scheduling appointments
• Perform quality checks for standard fee information on individual applications
• Perform analysis on files, reports, information systems and databases to maintain data integrity
• Create and edit highly sensitive and secure documents and correspondence
• Identify incoming applications that require expedited service or requests for fee waivers
• Records liaison with various agencies
- Passport Specialist at Los Angeles Passport Agency
- Operations Specialist at YP Holdings Inc
- Customer Service Associate at YP Western Directory, LLC
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school
*Working with sensitive information such as people's social security numbers *Multi tasking *Customer service *People skills *Computer skills, fast tying, typing up application * Affecting listening skills to help get applicants what they need in a certain time frame * Patience with all customers and understanding their needs * Taking payment over phone and entering into computer system
- Passport Specialist at Fastport Passport
- Customer Service Representative at Your Home Advantage
- Paraprofessional at Palm Beach School District
- Stock Associate at
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Regents Diploma
• Utilizing the U.S. Government's Travel Document Issuance System - Photo Digitization (TDIS-PD) platform to file, assess, and analyze U.S. Passport applications and supporting documentation.
• Leveraging PRISM software for content management, data capture and extraction, eForms and workflow processing, and electronic business communications.
• Legal and sensitive document retrieval, sequencing, archival, transfer, and batch processing. Management of Personal Identifiable Information (PII).
• Work with contract management teams to prepare, process, and triage Government documentation.
• Administrative, clerical, quality control, and logistics tasks to streamline business processes.
• Customer support through remote engagement, payment processing, and close support for application processes and procedures.
• Thoroughly inspects all passport paperwork that is filed including verification of data through phone calls, and emails.
• Train new employees on passport procedures
• Research and stay current with all foreign affairs issues that may arise or change
• Ensure the confidentiality of all documents
- Passport Specialist at U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE
- Passport Liaison at U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE
- Manager at ALBERTSONS COMPANIES, INC. - SHAW'S SUPERMARKET
10 months at this Job
• Examine citizenship evidence and identification documents and determine entitlement to a U.S. passport
• Apply citizenship law, passport regulations and procedural guidelines to individual cases
• Legibly and accurately record citizenship and identity documents and verify data entered into passport information systems
• Exercise positive work ethic in maintaining the integrity of the U.S. passport and the applicants' personal information
• Recognize inconsistencies that may be fraud indicators and participate in inter-agency anti-fraud training programs
• Communicate effectively with various outside agencies to resolve complex entitlement cases during special assignment participation
- Passport Specialist at US Department of State
- Office Assistant at Anchor Title, LLC
- Cashier/Solutions Specialist at Best Buy
- Cashier at Hannaford Bros. Inc
6 years, 4 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Justice Studies
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
•Applies citizenship law, passport regulations and procedural requirements for all common, and derivative cases.
•Determines sufficiency of citizenship and identity evidence and resolves insufficient cases.
•Practices using discretion and adjudicative logic.
•Identifies inconsistencies that may be indicators of fraud.
•Identifies suspect and potentially counterfeit citizenship records.
•Applies internal control measures to protect organizational integrity and prevent unauthorized use or misappropriation of sensitive and classified material.
•Maintain a knowledge error rate no greater that 1.15%; fraud awareness error rate no greater than 0.05%; and a procedural/notational error rate no greater than 6% .
- Passport Specialist at Department of State
- Executive Receptionist at Swiss Post Solutions
- Human Resource Administration, AmeriCorps Project Assistant at Office of Advocacy and Outreach
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Master's - Public Administration
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications and Marketing
State Department contractor, Providing document support processing US Passports at high volume. Working with software to review documents for quality. Croppping and editing passport photographs. Scanning documents for archiving. Meeting very demanding productiveity and quality standards. Working descretely with client personal information. Obtainned Secret Security Clearance
- Passport Specialist at CGI
- Loyalty Agent at Omega Group
- Paralegal at Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Loyalty Agent at Omega Group
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Certificate - Paralegal
- B.A. - Political Science
• Provide prompt and appropriate customer service to visa and passport applicant, handled inquiries and concerns in relation to application process and procedures. Maintained compliance with processing policies to meet deadlines.
• Transferred sensitive documents between offices and key stakeholders. Supported department managers and coworkers in applying best practices in customer service to achieve stringent passport/visa processing standards
- Passport Specialist at CIBT Visas, Inc.
- Tier 2 Technical Support at AppleCare
- Travel Planning Associate at GLOBAL CONTACT SERVICES
- Lead Customer Admission Specialist at NETWORX
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Public Policy
-Operate various office equipment and machinery in the preparation, processing, and mailing of passports and passport related documents -Utilize current computer operating systems to include document preparation, creation of document batches, document imaging (scanning) and reviewing, retrieval of individual application information, data entry, book printing, quality control, generation of mailing labels, and sorting and affixing postage to sealed envelopes -Perform searches for customer Passport applications, as requested -Contact customers by phone for verification of mailing address and other information in response to telephone calls or e-mails received through the National Passport Information Center (NPIC) -Generate Informational Response Letters (IRLs) to request additional information/documentation for adjudicated passport applications -Follow a pre-set pattern for document sequencing -Basic filing to insert and retrieve applications packages from file cabinets -Cashiering duties as needed -Public/Customer service counter info and will call duties
- Passport Specialist at Dallas Passport Agency
- Senior Licensing Rep III at National Life Group
- Professional Licensing Representative at Americo Financial & Life Annuity Insurance Company
- Senior Licensing Technician at Southwestern Life Insurance Company
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- High School graduate Graduated within the top 25% of class
Greet applicants in the agency, verify all qualifying personal identification and supporting documentation. Answer and screen all incoming calls as well as directing calls to the appropriate staff member. Review and process client applications daily. Enter data into a tracking system. Enter data into tracking database daily. Maintain and track Passport application process. Responsible for all incoming documents for scanning. Scan documents, ensure quality image of scanned documents before uploading into electronic database. Clean-up, and upload documents to the appropriate electronic file. Handle credit card transactions for applicants applying for a passport book or card into computerized payment database. Research information needed to answer more complex inquiries. Responsible to set up and maintain electronic files, create new files, and purging of closed files. Coordinates the rotation of duties among production team members. Maintain and updates spreadsheet on client status. Serves as, a team leader of the quality control production team with primary responsibility for coordinating the flow of scanning files and other documents being entered a database.
- Passport Specialist III at Department of State, US Passport Agency
- AFL-CIO at American Postal Workers Union
- Switchboard Operator at Inova Alexandria
- Administrative Assistant at Providence Hospital
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- - Healthcare Business Administration Management