Assistant Pastry Chef
• Manage a team to make sure that Pastries are prepared and pushed out in a timely manner.
• Quality Assurance responsibilities from baking up to food packaging.
• As an Assistant Pastry Chef I am specifically assigned in baking, packaging of cheesecake and assigned to prepare the daily order of cakes to our different branches. Production Staff
• Responsible for baking and packing of Pudding, Mousse Cake, Cookies and Short Cakes.
• Finish batches of order in a timely manner.
• Learn and help in research and development of food products for the business.
- Pastry Assistant at Best Options Assistance Inc. (Kumori Philippines)
- Senior Shipping Sales Specialist at Angel City Logistics
- Commis 1 at Food Ministry Inc (Five Cow Restaurant and IceCream Bar)
- OJT at Macro Asia-Eurest Catering Services
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Family Economics - Foods and Food Management
Conducts daily inventory for pastry department of restaurant
● Assists in coordinating daily tasks with head chef and other employees
● Took charge of organizing and creating signs for multiple display cases for the pastry department
- Pastry Assistant at Casa Tua Cucina
- Lead Pastry Cook at Fi'lia Restaurant
- Lead Pastry Cook at Beachcraft Restaurant
- Concessions Management Intern at Pawtucket Red Sox
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Food service Management
Prepared extensive variety of pastries and desserts for all museum outlets. Opened and closed the pastry kitchen in the chef’s absence. Catered desserts for for 20-1000 people
- Pastry Assistant at Museum of Fine Arts Boston
- Relief Baker at Averill's Flathead Lake Lodge
- Pastry Cook at Hemenway's Seafood Grill and Oyster Bar
- Pastry Cook at 22 Bowen's Wine Bar & Grille
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Science - Food Service Entrepreneurship
- Associate - Baking and Pastry Arts
Finish pastry for bakery case with products including classic Italian pastries, cookies and cakes, and prepare products for shipment to sister restaurants, prepare breakfast pastries for restaurant service.
- Pastry Assistant at Tuscan Brands
- Server at Salvatore's Italian Restaurant
- Server and hostess at Essex Street Grill
- Office Secretary at C_Wickson Studios
4 months at this Job
- Associates - Baking and Pastry Arts
- Bachelors - Food Service Management
Responsibilities involve: -Baking bread products for lunch/dinner service (ciabatta, soft pretzels, crackers, croutons, flat breads). -Preparing/spinning ice cream bases/sorbet bases as needed. -Making a variety of cakes, mousses, filling, glazes, etc -Setting up and restocking dessert station for service. -Aid Pastry Chef in menu development for changing seasons as well as creating items to place on the "specials menu"
- Pastry Assistant at The Cassidy Bar & Kitchen
- Pantry Cook at GLADSTONE TAVERN
- Pastry Cook at Union Square Hospitality Group
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Certification in Baking and Pastry Arts
Properly decorated and frosted cakes, cupcakes, doughnuts, sweet rolls, pastries and cookies. Prepared bakery and specialty products such as bagels, breads and pastries. Mixed, weighed and proofed ingredients in accordance with bakery recipes. Continually supervised the training and cross training of all pastry staff for all phases of preparation. Actively suggested operational improvements to enhance quality, improve production times and reduce costs. Consistently maintained high levels of cleanliness, organization, storage, and sanitation of food products to ensure quality. Consistently produced exceptional menu items that regularly garnered diners' praise. Regularly developed new recipes in accordance with consumer tastes, nutritional needs, and budgetary considerations. Correctly operated all bakery equipment, including ovens, proofers, fryers, sheeters, scales and mixers. Expert in final plate preparation with authentic presentation.
- Pastry Assistant at Myers Park Country Club
- Order Puller at Shoe Show Warehouse
- Food Prep and Distribution at Tizzert's Custom Cakery
11 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school
- - Culinary Technology
- - Applied Baking Sciences
• Closing pastry chef
• Prep and prepare station within 2hr max time interval
• Assisted, prepped and executed menu items alongside head pastry chef
• Responsible for weekly DOH regulated deep cleanings
• Prepare and plate 5 different dessert platings daily during a 10-12hr shift
• Tableside desserts i.e. Fosters
- Pastry Assistant at Dirt Candy
- Pastry Cook at Zuma nyc
- Pastry Assistant at ETARU By Zuma
- Pastry Cook at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
5 months at this Job
- Associate - Patisserie and Baking
• Assist the Pastry Chef in pastry menu development, production and implementation.
• Adhere to all local, state & federal sanitation and safety guidelines/procedures.
• Properly label, date, and store all prepared food as well as raw ingredients and food orders.
• Maintain a sanitary environment consistent with the standards of the hotel and local health department. Recognize and react to product spoilage, maintain FIFO (First In First Out) standards to insure profitable food costs.
• Accept verbal direction from Chefs/ Sous Chef/ Management regarding changes, special needs, quantity of production, etc. Demonstrates ability to change directions, learn, and progress in work environment.
• Plan, organize and supervise the inventory process and maintain an awareness of inventory and stocking conditions; note any discrepancies in inventory.
• Caters airlines Emirates, Cathay and Swiss Airlines flying out of LAX
- Pastry Assistant at DO&CO Airline Catering
- Paver/Laborer at Pavers decor
- Fueler at Swissport International Ltd.
- Skilled Laborer at Concare
1 month at this Job
- High school diploma
• Help assist pastry prep cook in preparing fresh traditional French desserts such as crème brûlée, chocolate soufflé, and tarte tatin.
• Indepently plate desserts during service, delegate staff, and manage product ordering.
• Ensure kitchen cleanliness and organization.
- Pastry Assistant at Poulet Bleu
- Line Cook / Cashier at Mac & Gold Food Truck
- Line Cook at täkō
- Line Cook / Pastry Cook, Le Merle Blanc, Haimps, Poitou at Charentes
9 months at this Job
- A.S. - accounting, and economics
Assisted pastry cheF and responsible for the product sold
- Pastry Assistant at ELM Restaurant Group cookbook cafe
- Sonic Carhop at Sonic Drive-In
2 months at this Job
- Associate - Pastry chef
- Some college