Write and review patent information. Respond to office actions Revise foreign patents for the US patent office
Write and review patent information.
Respond to office actions
Revise foreign patents for the US patent office
- Patent Engineer at Fenix.AI
- Trader at Self Employed
- Track Test Aerodynamicist at Team Penske
- NASCAR Cup Aero Design Engineer / Researcher at Team Penske
2 months at this Job
- BS - Mechanical Engineering Tech
- Drafted and prosecuted patent applications for software and mechanical technologies - Collaborated with patent attorneys to advise clients on intellectual property strategy - Assisted in identifying patentable products and product features
- Patent Engineer at Fenwick & West LLP
- Peer Adviser at Santa Clara University School
- Global Fellows Program Manager at Santa Clara University
- Intern at Paragon Mechanical
1 year at this Job
- - Mechanical Engineering
• Prepare documentation and CAD drawings for patent application
• Communicate directly with client to improve chances of patent success and customer relationships
• Perform prior art searches with available databases
- Patent Engineer at Thoughts to Paper
- Whole Foods S at Whole Foods Market
- Research Assistant at University of Illinois at Chicago - Neural Engineering Vision Laboratory
- STEM Program Instructor at Kids STEM Studio
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Bioengineering - Bioengineering
- Associate of Science in Network Systems Administration - Network Systems Administration
· Consulted clients to identify and secure intellectual property patent protection for inventions. · Provided technical analysis on chemical process designs, biological compounds, and mechanical designs. · Created 3d drawings of inventions using SolidWorks. · Drafted and reviewed patent specifications, drawings, and reports for technical accuracy. · Achieved a 98% approval rate of submitted patents to the United States Patent Office.
· Consulted clients to identify and secure intellectual property patent protection for inventions.
· Provided technical analysis on chemical process designs, biological compounds, and mechanical designs.
· Created 3d drawings of inventions using SolidWorks.
· Drafted and reviewed patent specifications, drawings, and reports for technical accuracy.
· Achieved a 98% approval rate of submitted patents to the United States Patent Office.
- Patent Engineer at Thoughts to Paper
- Process Development Engineer at Center for Advanced Sensor Technology
- Research Assistant at University of Maryland Baltimore County
- Process Engineer at University of Maryland Baltimore County
4 months at this Job
- Master of Engineering - Chemical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science - Chemical Engineering
• Prepare and prosecute U.S. and foreign patent applications for clients in the technology
• Representative clients - Airbnb, Facebook, GoPro, LG Display, Mapbox, Oculus VR, Salesforce, Synopsys, Uber, and various start-ups
- Patent Engineer at Fenwick & West
- Commercialization Academy Intern at Johns Hopkins Technology Ventures
- Legal Intern at Straub & Pokotylo
- National Program Intern at NASA DEVELOP
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electrical Engineering and Computer Engineering
Technology, and Semiconductors. arguments for overcoming rejections under section §101, §102, §103 and §112, and ensured that high-quality patents were obtained.
• Drafted and filed more than 100 patent applications in fields including Electrical Engineering, Information
• Prepared and responded to office actions from the US Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) by drafting
• Met with inventors and clients to determine patentable subject matter in invention disclosures, the scope of patent rights, the US and foreign patent filing, and prosecution strategy.
• Reviewed invention disclosures and provided guidance and education to scientists on the procedures for adequately protecting inventions and the patenting process.
• Provided professional opinions and analysis on patentability, patent infringement, and IP strategies.
• Conducted prior art searches and produced technical reports for attorneys and clients in cases of patent litigation.
• Acted as liaison between engineering and non-engineering professionals.
Technology, and Semiconductors.
arguments for overcoming rejections under section §101, §102, §103 and §112, and ensured that high-quality
patents were obtained.
- Senior Patent Engineer at KOUTOKU INTERNATIONAL PATENT & TRADEMARK OFFICE
- Full-Time Trainee at LORD'S RECOVERY CHURCH
- Assistant Research Fellow at TAIWAN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OFFICE, PATENT SEARCH CENTER
- Military Police at NAVY COMMAND HEADQUARTERS, MINISTRY OF NATIONAL DEFENSE
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Law - Patent Preparation and Prosecution, and Intellectual
- Master of Information Management Systems - Algorithms
- Bachelor of Information Management - Information Management
• San Jose, CA Patent Engineer / Legal Aid Achieved efficiency with the organization and prioritization of assignments according to project timelines and milestones reached, resulting in consistent administration of correspondence, scheduling, training, research, reporting, event planning, and document creation/management for the organization with over 1,000 staff.
• Navigated the complexities of providing support to multiple teams on simultaneous projects by anticipating administrative needs, resulting in streamlined coordination, meeting preparation, and project organization.
• Upheld accuracy by cross-referencing application filings, reviewing declarations and assignments, coordinating all parties, gathering signatures/notarization, and mailing documentation to involved parties.
• Maximized schedules by strategically managing calendars with allocation of time by planning, coordinating, and prioritizing professional/personal agendas to schedule conferences and staff/inventor interview meetings.
• Improved administration of reports, memos, correspondences, spreadsheets, and bookkeeping by leveraging ability to research, compile reports that highlight statistics, and clearly outline the current positioning.
• Exercised discretion and sound judgment in a "gatekeeper" role by carefully handling correspondence while also serving as the main point of contact for issue resolution regarding patents and trademarks.
• Minimized discrepancies with strict controls in place to track files and maintain the archive to ensure data is up to date.
• Reviewed, safeguarded the quality and technical integrity of patent applications, patent Office Action Responses; unearthed numerous problems, big and small, and offered detailed written suggestions, corrections, like never before from this legal office.
• Optimized overall patent filing progress, quality and expense by intelligently managing outside counsels, strategically dynamically assigning and balancing their workload, based on a patent's significance, and each counsel's area of expertise, work style, quality and pace, and price.
• Enhanced employee integration by helping with on-boarding and handling training to keep staff compliant.
• Managed heavy correspondence/email with numerous outside counsels, inventors, engineers, notary, marketing teams, process team, on patent and trademark related matters. INDIANA TECHNICAL VOCATIONAL COLLEGE
• Indianapolis, IN College Instructor Advanced learning initiatives with smooth integration of course material and supplemental content for 16 different electronics, semiconductor, computer courses. Organized lessons to ensure understanding of technical content, resulting in gaining a reputation for translating technical concepts into understandable language using attention grabbing presentations.
• Boosted participation in courses that included diverse student populations by customizing instructional tools and adopting a comfortable environment conducive to learning.
• Improved results by setting high performance standards in the preparation of educational teaching and training aids including books, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, tutorials, and reference works.
• Reduced the amount of non-essential material, applying course rationalization to streamline a broad range of technical and operational areas while customizing the curriculum.
• Engaged students by introducing complex material in creative ways to appeal to varying interests, resulting in improved performance and productivity.
• Increased the passing rate with the deployment of measurable systems to identify progress and strategically prioritize, plan, and develop targeted lesson plans and supplementary projects to optimize results. Advisor Engineer, Patents Holder, Conference Host, IBM, Nortel, Rhapsody Networks
- Legal Assistant / Patent Engineer at CAVIUM
at this Job
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) - Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Master of Science (MS)
- - Journalism Writing
- - Creative Writing, Creative Writing
• Patentability search
• Freedom to operate search
• Technology/patent map
• Invention mining with inventors on various technology
• Support to attorney's for Patent Prosecution
• Invention support documents for key decision in IP/Business area Past:
- Associate patent engineer at CANON USA, Irvine
- Assistance Manager at Clairvolex Knowledge Processes Pvt. Ltd
- New Delhi as Software Developer at CRC-InfoTech
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- Executive MBA
- Patent engineer at Li&Cai Intellectual Property Office
- Patent Engineer at
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electrical Engineering
Provide IP management services to ensure high valued technology is captured in a patent and utilized to its maximum potential for several multi- dimensional energy distribution and manufacturing businesses within GE Energy.
• Patent application drafting, and prosecution.
• Draft responses to USPTO Office Action notifications in the electrical, mechanical, and software arts.
• Participate in and support technology licensing negotiations.
• Maintain GE Energy - Digital Energy division patent portfolio and patent database
• Analyze and interpret indemnity clauses and customer agreements to facilitate new product clearance efforts.
• Advise engineering teams on questions of freedom to operate / new product infringement clearance, and patent interpretation.
• Perform in-depth analysis of patent portfolios and individual patents using Microsoft Excel's graphical and analysis capabilities.
• Provide input on current value of patent assets for keep and maintain or abandon decisions.
• Perform infringement investigations, including claim analysis and generating litigation quality claim charts.
• Generate and present competitor landscape analysis to the business stakeholders.
• Organize and facilitate a Patent Evaluation Board review process to identify and protect valuable innovations.
• Develop and harvest strategic patentable ideas with internal inventors.
• Provide guidance and direction to inventors preparing invention disclosures for Patent Evaluation Board review.
• Develop and present patent training material for inventors, including basic patent fundamentals, understanding claim language, and prior art searching techniques.
- Lead Patent Engineer at GE Energy
- Senior Engineer/Technologist at GE/Unison Industries
- Project Engineer at The M&T Company
- Project Engineer/Design Engineer at Quantum Engineering, Inc
9 years at this Job
- Juris Doctor
- BS - Electrical Engineering