Midvale, UT - ESP
● Worked with children with disabilities in school as well as out in the community. Also building relationships with parents and family members to better understand how to best help their child.
● Worked as the Speech Pathologist's assistant which included filing paperwork, entering data, helping build schedules for students, running student sessions, covering student sessions while Speech Pathologist attended meetings.
● Provided and created lesson plans for Speech Pathologist as well as other classroom teachers.
- Speech Pathologist's assistant at Jordan Valley School
- UT- Server at Ginza
9 years, 8 months at this Job
- Cosmotology - cosmotology
As a speech language pathologist assistant I have learned a great deal about how a speech language pathologist operates in a school setting. I have enjoyed this job and I am continuing to learn everyday about speech and language with children of all types.
- SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST ASSISTANT at Goddard Public Schools
- at RAINBOWS UNITED
- bartender and a front desk associate at WICHITA PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Speech Language Pathologist Assistant at WICHITA PUBLIC SCHOOLS
1 month at this Job
PO Box 25 Bethesda, MD 20815 United States 04/2018 - Present Hours per week: 10 Speech Language Pathologist Assistant Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Conducts speech and language screenings, without interpretation, and uses screening protocols developed by the Language, Speech, and Hearing Therapists; provides direct treatment assistance to clients at hospital and home setting as well as various sites; follows and implements documented treatment plans and protocols; documents clients progress toward meeting established objectives and reports the information to therapists; assists the therapist during assessments by assisting with documentation and performing clerical duties including preparing Medi-Cali requests and Low Incidence orders for therapist completing Medi- Cali billing for clients receiving direct therapy; prepares therapy materials such as visual boards, word walls, communication boards, and or equipment for use in therapy activities; programs and troubleshoots Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) devices; adapts or modifies instructional materials and or equipment as determined by clients' needs and abilities; assists in maintaining clients records, tallying data, preparing charts, records, graphs and reports; observes and reports significant behavioral patterns or other problems to the therapists; assist in maintaining appropriate behavior between activities; prepares various teaching material such as charts, pictures, word lists and other related items Supervisor: Dr. Cassandra Peters Johnson (301-613-1986) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
- Speech Language Pathologist Assistant at Victory Communication Services, LLC
- Special Educator at Prince George County Public School
- at PSCH
- Under the general direction and supervision of the Waiver Service Director at New Alternatives for Children
11 months at this Job
- Technical or Occupational Certificate
- Bachelor's Degree - History
- Master's Degree - Special Education
- - Special Education
As a Speech Pathologist Assistant for this home health agency I provide skilled ST services in language, articulation, augmentative communication devices, oral motor, fluency and voice delays. I complete documentation needed daily and work closely with my supervising SLP to complete progress notes and reevaluations needed. I coordinate schedules with family members and other therapists; Occupational, and Physical, to carryover home exercises plans.
- Speech Language Pathologist Assistant at Rainbow Pediatric Home Health
- Speech Language Pathologist Assistant at Sante Rehabilitation
- Speech Language Pathologist Assistant at Southwest Independent School District
8 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communication Language Disorders, Psychology
Speech Language Pathologist Assistant- Right Start Pediatric Therapies-600 S. Washington St. Suite 105 Naperville, IL 60540- October 2016- Present
• Caseload of 20-25 kids.
• Worked with children from 18 months- 3 years old.
• Worked with children with speech delays in expressive and receptive language.
• Conducted reports for my caseloads 6 month and annual reviews under the supervision of an SLP.
• Take daily notes of each child's sessions to look back to improve the quality of their future sessions.
- Speech Language Pathologist Assistant at Early Intervention
- Para Pro at CLARE WOODS ACADEMY
- Lead Teacher- Infants at Crème De La Crème
- Teachers Aide at Lombard
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate - Speech Language Assistant
- Bachelors - Sociology
- Masters - Early Education
Responsibilities include: Assisting in speech-language and hearing screenings (without interpretation); assisting with informal documentation when directed by the Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP); following documented treatment plans and/or protocols developed by the supervising SLP; documenting student performance and reporting this information to the supervising SLP; assisting the SLP during assessment of students'; assisting with clerical duties such as preparing materials and scheduling activities as directed by the supervising SLP; performing checks and maintenance of equipment; supporting the supervising SLP in research projects, in-service training, and public relations programs; assisting with departmental operations; collecting data for monitoring quality improvement; exhibiting compliance with regulations, reimbursement requirements, and basic responsibilities of a Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant.
- CA Licensed Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant at Mediscan Staffing Services
- Teacher at Florida Autism Charter School of Excellence
- FL Licensed Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant at Apex Speech Therapy
- FL Licensed Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant at Associated Therapy Services
10 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Speech Language Pathology
• Data entry of patient information
• Oraginze specimen to the correct pathologist
• Laminate glass slides after the specimen was put on them
• Organize slides in folders to order them to the correct doctors to be evaluated
• Organize work station before clocking out
- Pathologist assistant at Gastro Health
- Office Clerk Intern at VeriFone
- Associate at
2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Responsibilities Assist the Speech- Language Pathologist in reaching the students' speech and language goals. In addition to attending the needs of the children in the classroom. Accomplishments The children met their goals with persistent speech and language therapy. They became more social and interactive as well as more fluent in their speech. Skills Used I used American Sign Language as well as stuttering therapy techniques. I also used my EMT skills.
- Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant at The Speech Academy
- Rockaway Point Volunteer Fire Department at
- Nanny at
- Waitress at The Block Institute
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Emergency Medical Technician Program
- Bachelor of Science - Communication Disorders
· Plans and executes speech and language therapy for a caseload of 65 elementary school students (kindergarten to fifth grade).
· Collaborates with the speech-language pathologist and supervisor to discuss the needs of each student and to create lesson plans accordingly.
• Records data on paper during each therapy session and then transfers information onto Google Excel Spreadsheet for review by these individuals. · Multitasks in order to reach therapy goals for the multiple clients in each therapy session · Adheres to ASHA’s Code of Ethics and HIPAA.
- Speech-language Pathologist Assistant at ProCare Therapy
- Life Enrichment Assistant at Trilogy Health Services
- Activities Coordinator at NHC Maryland Heights
- Caregiver at Quality of Life Senior Services
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Speech-Language Pathology
Assist the forensic pathologist in conducting autopsies ◆ Prepares reports of autopsy findings ◆ Coordinates daily autopsy scheduling and receiving case information from coroners ◆ Take "on-call" Monday-Thursday on a weekly basis ◆ Assist in preparing a subject for autopsy and ensuring that all necessary equipment was available ◆ Responsible for clothing identification and removal, documentation of decedent and individual organs weights and pathologies indicated by prosectors ◆ Evidence and DNA collections, documentation, storage, retrievals, and transfers ◆ Obtains radiographs, destruction of confidential documents as directed, periodic filing of glass slides and periodic stocking of pathologist's autopsy supplies ◆ Photography of decedent and autopsy process, including the archiving and reproduction of images ◆ Specimen preparation and handling: toxicology, histology, microbiology, vitreous, and other ancillary studies including proper packaging, delivery/mailing, orderly storage, and retrieval ◆ Assures limitations of autopsy are noted as applicable ◆ Assist in case logging, documentation, and other procedures as required on a case-by-case basis ◆ Supervises volunteer personnel and student shadowing activities ◆ Serves as a witness during depositions with pending court ordered subpoenas
- Forensic Pathologist Assistant at MEDICAL UNIVERSITY OF SC
- Intern at MEDICAL UNIVERSITY OF SC
- Dental Assistant at VILLAGE DENTISTRY
- Lab Volunteer at GRICE MARINE LAB
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Forensic Science - Forensic Science
- Certificate in Death Investigation