Take inbound and make outbond calls to schedule appointments Listen to voicemails and call back within a timely manner Verify insurance Inbedded patient access rep for Behavioral Health Receive referrals and make appointments for mental health patients Offer support for sending outside referrals when needed
- Patient Access Rep at New Horizon Healthcare
- at Revenue Cycle Management Carilion Clinic
- at Liberty Medical Supply
- at Carilion Hospital Linen Tech
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- General Education diploma
As a Patient Access Rep it is my duty to verify demographic and insurance information, creating outpatient and admission accounts. I also educate families on the available programs that are put in place to assist with any financial deficit that will help their children keep any appointments needed, inpatient stays covered or any medication that is needed to be picked up from the outpatient pharmacy.
- PATIENT ACCESS REP at CHILDREN'S MERCY HOSPITAL
- PATIENT ACCOUNTS SPECIALIST at CERNER CORPORATION
9 months at this Job
- Associate - Nursing
- - CMA CERTIFICATION
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Proven ability to work in a Proven ability to work in unison fast-paced atmosphere with staff, volunteers, and board Maintained excellent patient of directors relations and telephone Ability to follow instructions well communications and make decisions with no Goal-oriented individual with supervision strong leadership capabilities. Organized, professional and detail-directed problem solver PATIENT ACCESS REP III LEAD EMORY SAINT JOSEPH － ATLANTA, GA Trains new hire registrars and front desk personnel Maintains thorough understanding of insurance, registration, scheduling, referrals, authorizations, and account follow-up Give quotes through Patient Responsibility Pricer Ensures efficiency, accuracy and professionalism Assist Supervisor/Manager in attaining department quality and productivity standards PATIENT ACCESS REP 1, CHAA EMORY SAINT JOSEPH － ATLANTA, GA Register patients by conducting the patient interview to obtain complete and accurate demographic and financial information Maintains knowledge of departmental applications Eclipse, E-cashiering, FirstNet, Health Quest, GPR, Enterprise Encounter, Scheduling, Millennium and PRP Communicates effectively and promotes a positive working relationship with physicians, physician's office, staff and other hospital departments Register patients by conducting the patient interview to obtain complete and accurate demographic Schedule patient's for MRI, CT, XRAYS, US, and NM BILLING COORDINATOR SURGICAL ASSISTANT OF AMERICA － DULUTH, GA Post payments and file necessary appeals Processed claims and correct errors in Navicure Filed claims for worker's compensation cases Processed patient statements on a monthly basis Logged explanation of benefits in patients charts
- PATIENT ACCESS REP III LEAD at WILLIAMS
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- DIPLOMA - MEDICAL OFFICE ADMINISTRATION
- Associate of Applied Science - WORD PROCESSING
Six week Epic Training Contracted For Mercy Hospital as Patient Access Rep. Scheduled patients in Mercy System for Mri, mammograms, cts, and ect. Inbound/outbound calls. Verified insurance and patients information.
- Patient Access Rep at K-Force
- Resident Service Coordinator at MAC Properties
- Client Service Representative at Stivers Staffing
- Sales Associate at MERS Goodwill
1 month at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts in Business Administration - Business Administration
Insurance verification .Collect Co-pays .Document Imaging .Update patient information .Access Cerner, IDX system .Assisting patient with information for none insured .Registering for inpatient direct admittance .Supervising over 10+ empoyees
- Patient Access Rep Sr. at VCU Health Systems
- Office Clerk at CJW Medical Center
- Release of Information Specialist at HealthPort
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
Obtains demographic and insurance information for preregistration/registration on all patients. Communicates hospital's financial policies to all patients. Identifies patients who require early financial counseling intervention. Collects on self-pay accounts, co-pay and deductibles. Documents financial arrangements. Schedules procedures/follow up appointments. Ensures and reviews all demographic data for hospital visits. Cross trains in other Access Departments and Facilities. Schedules procedures/follow up appointments in General Patient Registration Millennium Scheduling. Completes demographic and insurance. Provides patients with exam information. Familiar with Advance Beneficiary Notice, pre-certification, ICD-10 coding, Medical Terminology. Communicates with Physician Offices, Staff, and other departments. Responsible for obtaining pre-certification and/or managed care referrals for inpatient and outpatient encounters. Other responsibilities include performing verification of benefits, order entry, and pre-certification for elective and emergency admissions. Position requires self-motivated individual who can handle high patient volumes and fast pace. Assist with departmental workflow as needed. Maintains thorough understanding of insurance, registration, scheduling, referrals, authorizations, and account follow-up. Maintains knowledge of departmental applications i.e. Eclipse, EPIC, E-Cashiering, FirstNet, Health Quest, General Patient Registration (GPR), Enterprise Encounter, Scheduling, Millennium, and Patient Responsibility Pricer, and other systems utilized by Patient Access. Performs other duties as required.
- Patient Access Rep at Emory Healthcare, Inc
- Health Info. Tech II at The Emory Clinic, Inc
- Package Clerk at FedEx
- Safety Team Member at The Emory Clinic, Inc
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- A.S. - Criminal Justice
Position is responsible for mentoring other employees as a team, scheduling patient appointments, ensuring medical necessity compliance and posting payments. Highlights:
• Scheduling patient appointments and entering required information in the computer system in an accurate and timely manner
• Obtain patient demographics.
• Explain all required forms to the patient or guarantor and obtains the necessary signatures.
• Ensures medical necessity compliance by obtaining necessary data.
• Post payments in the computer system and generates the appropriate patient receipts.
• Function as a team leader in the department by ensuring daily processes are complete.
• Communicate in an effective and professional manner with physicians' office staff, insurance companies, as well as patients and their families (all Patient Access customers) completes thorough and accurate documentation.
• Adheres to all Memorial Hermann policies, procedures, and standards, within budgetary specifications, including time management, supply management, productivity, and accuracy of practice.
• Promotes individual professional growth and developmental by meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education, skills competency, supports department-bases goals.
• Order office supplies when needed.
• Assisting manager with technician schedules.
- Patient Access Rep III at Memorial Hermann Greater Heights/Memorial Hermann Memorial City
- assistant to the Purchasing and Estimating department at Westport Homes
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- High School diploma
• Register patients in and out of MedHost and Cerner.
• Check insurance eligibility and merge information into MedHost and Cerner.
• Verify all patients' updated demographics.
• Collect payments.
• Answer phones, transfer calls, receive and relay messages. . Patient Financial Service Rep
• Make adjustments on denied insurance claims.
• Post charges into Cerner for medical services.
• Verify insurance claims are correct.
- Patient Access Rep at West TN Healthcare
- Youth Care Worker at Natchez Trace Youth Academy
- Personal Care Assistant at
- Shift Supervisor at Subway
9 months at this Job
- - Administrative Office Technology
The job description for a patient access representative includes communicating well with patients, keeping there accounts up to date, scheduling appoitnments and transcribing orders if needed. Another important step, is making sure the patients are always perpared for there exam meaning, if there exam needs any fasting instructions we call just a week before there appointment that there are instruchtions for there specific exam.
- Patient Access Rep at Connecitcut childrens medical center
- Banquet Server at Simsbury Inn
- Visual Merchandiser at Forever
- Cashier/Customer Service at Dunkin' Donuts
3 months at this Job
- - Human Services
- High School Diploma
Patient Access Rep II. Daily responsibilities include directing traffic flow, sending and in taking medical records, answering a multi-line switchboard, data entry, handling mail, assisting doctors with daily activities, performing routine administrative and clinical tasks to keep the office of physicians running smoothly.
- Patient Access Rep at Christus St. Frances Cabrini Hospital-Central Louisiana Imaging Center (CLIC)
- Front desk receptionist at Hixson Autoplex
- Member Services Representative at Planet Fitness
- Administrator Coordinator Level at RAPIDES PARISH HEALTH UNIT
2 years, 2 months at this Job