Kansas City, MO
Patient Access Rep
• Register Patient for ED
• Data entry
• Insurance Verification
- Patient Access Rep I at Truman Medical Center
- Customer Service Rep at DST
- Nutrition Assistant/ Lead Cook 1/Catering Coordinator at KU Medical Center
- Seasonal Mail Clerk/ Data Transcriber at Internal Revenue Service
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Associate of Occupational Studies - Hospital Health Services Management
- Diploma - Medical
I am currently working in the ED as a Patient Access Rep registering patients in the ED. I've been working since June of 2018 till now.
- Patient Access Rep at Charlton Memorial Hospital
- Internship at Atlantic Coastal Oral Maxillofacial Surgery
- QA Inspector•Team Leader at CPS Technologies
- Line Scanner/Line Picker•Line Supervisor at Malden International Design
7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Patient Access Rep Presence Resurrection Medical Center * Registered patients in Same Day Surgery, Outpatient Lab, Women's Imaging, and Radiology * Greeted patients and their caregivers and recorded pertinent information into our databases * Recorded insurance information and obtained pre-approval for treatments and procedures * Provides information to insurance companies to assist with billing * Calculates payment information, accepts funds, and credits accounts accordingly INTERSHIP Murray Calloway County Hospital * Manage front office activities to optimize facility workflows and patient management and provide comprehensive administrative support clinical and office manager, including appointment management, billing and collections, office administration, and customer service. * Administers medical records and complete patient audits for inpatients and surgical day care (SDC) * Create and maintain confidential patient files; implemented EHR systems to automate patient records management. INTERSHIP Marshall County Health Department * Took patients intake with biometric screening and health assessment questionnaires. * Attended to questions patients may have on treatment, health history and required medication. * Participated on diabetes discussion at local radio station and attended seminars on HIPAA * Attended food inspections, and completed a breast cancer awareness project. Jul. 18 - Present May 17 - May 18 Feb. 18 - May 18 Jun. 17 - Oct. 17 Aug. 17 - Dec. 17
- Patient Access Rep at Amita Health
6 months at this Job
- - Public & Community Health
- College Prep
par (Patient Access Rep Christian Community Health Center - Calumet City, IL February 2018 to Present My role is to be the patient first access to the facility also to register patients into the clinic, filing and organizing patient charts, collecting patients co-pays, deductibles, verifying insurance,and assisting the provider whenever help is needed. As a PAR I open and close the clinic at 1 or both clinic locations I also schedule patients for appointments and maintain the workflow of day to day operations I have experience with Epic, Citrix, and Athena Net EMR software as well.
- par (Patient Access Rep at Christian Community Health Center
- Member Service Representative at Informis Health Solutions
- Customer Service clerk at Discover Books
- Cashier\Customer Service Rep at Wal-Mart
11 months at this Job
Financial Counselor duties: Directed and process Hospital Charity applications, worked with other benefit organizations to obtain medical help for patients, counseled patients on service and payment options, collected patient payments, investigated patient's billing issues, provided backup for registration and switchboard clerks, balanced cash drawer, made deposits. Patient Access Rep duties: Registered patients for appointments and ER visits, obtained patient demographics, collected co-pays, co-insurance and self-pay payments, made appointments, verified insurance, opened and closed clinic, balanced cash drawer.
- Financial Counselor/Patient Access Rep at Little River Healthcare
- Operations Manager at Rodenbeck Farm and Ranch
- Policy Coder; Accounting/Commissions Tech; Zone Remittance Center Tech at Farmers Insurance Service Center
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
As a Patient access rep I registered patients in the emergency room by confirming their name, dob, address, social, insurance, running their insurance & collecting a copay if necessary.
- Patient Access Rep • Registration at Union Medical Center Emergency Room
- Caregiver at
- Dispatcher/Call at Laurens County Emergency Communications
5 months at this Job
- GED - technology
11130 christus hills plaza 3 3rd floor San Antonio Texas 78251
Supervisor: Bryan Morgan (210) 269-7877
Patient Access Rep Dec'16 Dec'18
● Monitored and updated all patient scheduling in coordination with physicians.
● Responded and resolved all patient service request.
● Scheduled patients serving our 2 medical offices, and 6 departments, taking into consideration patient location, facility capabilities, insurance requirements, and type of exams.
● Consistently recognized as top scheduler to achieve company benchmarks
● Answered a high volume of calls, pertaining to emergency triages, prescription requests, referral request and issues, acute appts, results, medical records and billing concerns all or coordinating with either patient and or specialist offices
● Managed the patient portal for patients requesting info online
● Handled emails and online requests coming in from our after hours operators
● Verified insurances registration of new patients
● Rotation of front desk and medical records when needed
- Patient Access Rep at Christus Santa Rosa Family Health Center
- Senior CSR at Centro Med
- Home health aide at All Care Homecare, LLC
- Call Director at Volt Consulting
2 years at this Job
• Greeting Customers
• Pre-Admission and Admission
• Reception and Discharge Functions
• Must obtain complete and accurate patient demographic information
• Patient Access representatives also must employ proper, compliant patient liability collection techniques before, during and after date of service.
- Patient Access Rep ll at Detroit Receiving Crisis Center
- Confidential Secretary at Northeast Guidance Center
- Administrative Assistant/Medical, Customer Service Representative, Receptionist at Various Temporary Agencies
- Appointment Setter/Customer Service at America's Professional Services Association
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Business Administration
- Associate Degree - Computer Science
Register new and returning patients, enter data, make schedules and armbands for patients and direct them to their scheduled appointments.
• Access data for new patients and compile emails to prepare the initial appointment for each patient and their caregiver.
• Welcome anyone that enters the facility with knowledge to admit them into the proper procedure that meets their individual needs.
- Patient Access Rep at Cancer Care Treatment Center of America
- Guest Quarters Coordinator at Cancer Care Treatment Center of America Guest Quarters North
- Assistant Manager at Lori's Gift Shop
6 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school
As SR Patient Access Representative, I serve as the front desk check in for patients. I kindly greet the patient, obtain identification, insurance, demographic, medical history and collect payment from them before notifying medial staff of their arrival. I also answer busy phone lines and schedule appointments for multiple physicians at various locations. I am responsible for chart prepping, which includes verification of insurance and obtaining a referral/authorization if required by the medical plan. I prepare a Financial Counselor Report in order to facilitate collecting monies on bad debt accounts. I have contributed in greatly reducing the number of returned unpaid claims by being vigilant that all referrals are obtained before services are rendered.
- SR PATIENT ACCESS REP at UT HEALTH ORTHOPEDICS
- PATIENT ACCESS REP III at Memorial Hermann
- BUSINESS OFFICE COORDINATOR at TEXANA CENTER
- CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER/ASSISTANT MANAGER at WAL-MART
1 year at this Job
- - COMMUNICATION