Performed all duties associated with my position as a Patient Care Associate, including taking vital signs,
urinalysis, and extensive chart work.
• Assist with personal cleanliness, oral hygiene, making beds and straightening rooms Setup apparatus and monitor intake/output of patients Transport patients to other departments and operation unit of the hospital Distribute patient education materials Maintain current patient information on tracking system
• Performed all duties associated with my position as a Patient Care Technician, including taking vital signs, EKG, phlebotomy, urinalysis, and extensive chart work.
• .As a patient care associate I was required to treat patients as customers and to ensure that they had a pleasant stay while in the hospital
• .Duties also consist of providing support to all patients in the health care facility, while keeping records associated with sterilization monitor.
• Held an associate position and assess patient goals, values, and concerns to establish patient rapport and guide patient care.
- Patient Care Associate at Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Medical Assistant at Livingstone Nephrology
4 years, 6 months at this Job
Patient Care Associate in the Neurotrauma PCU. Part time, responsible for assisting with basic patient needs, taking vitals, giving baths, transferring and repositioning, assisting other clinicians with patients, charting accurately.
- Patient Care Associate at Mercy Hospital
- Missouri - Server at Rocco's Pizza Springfield
- Server and Hostess at Olive Garden
- Administrative Assistant at Specialized Home Care
2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
As a Patient Care Associate I assist patients with their activities of daily living. Acknowledging that every patient is unique with individualized needs. I make sure their area of living is clean and clutter free. Ensuring all patients are treated with dignity and respect. My responsibilities also include doing EKG's, glucose checks, obtaining and recording accurate vital signs as well as intake and output. Under the direct supervision of the RN.
- Patient Care Associate at Hartford Hospital
- Patient Administrative Associate at Hartford Hospital
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associates in Nursing - Nursing
Patient care Associate maintains patient confidentiality prepares, maintains, and stocks exam rooms for clinician use. Takes records pulse, temperature, blood pressure, weight, height and vital signs; perform venipuncture; EKG, assists providers with examination where indicated. Helps to maintain a consistent and orderly flow of patients to be seen by clinicians in the services area. Perform reconciliation/follow-up for lab results, phone calls, recalls, etc. and make referral to external agencies/specialties. Make copies, scanner patient information, maintains inventory supplies, forms and inform Unit Nurse of any inconsistencies, checks refrigerator temperature daily and log appropriately, etc.
- Patient Care Associate at BMS Family Health Center
- Home Care AIDE at Best Care Inc
- Medical Assistant at La Salud Medical Center
- Medical Office Assistant at Atlantic Cardiovascular Associates
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate of Occupational Studies Degree in Medical Assisting - Medical
- - Technical Management
Patient Care Associate with four years’ experience in healthcare. Skilled in providing care in patient’s needs and making sure patients are well taken care of, assist nurses, answer phones and also schedule Cesarean Sections, will also go back in the operating rooms and help move patients on tables and, help with labeling and scanning in paper work. I also make sure the patient feels comfortable and feel right at home when staying at our hospital. I work in OBED/GYN department at The Women's Hospital, so I know what it is like to work in a fast pace environment and to have to work as a team to ensure everything goes smoothly. I also help keep rooms stocked so the nurses have everything they need. It is our job to make sure everything is done in a timely manner, so our patients are satisfied and get the care they need as soon as possible.
- Patient Care Associate at The Women's Hospital
- Environmental Services representative at The Woman's Hospital
- Sandwich Artist at Subway
- Sales Associate at Gander Mountain
6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Providing patient care, based on physical, psychosocial, education, safety, and related criteria, appropriate to the age of the guests/patients served in assigned service
• Providing for effective and safe guest/patients outcomes through practice, judgment and critical actions
• Ongoing communication with patients, nursing colleagues and other members of the health care team regarding patient's status and rendered care
• Taking self-directed or self-motivated initiative to do more than is expected or required in the job, acting before being required to by events, improving job performance, and/or creating new opportunities
• Participating in interdisciplinary collaboration of our patient's plan of care from admission to discharge to ensure safe transitioning and continuum of care
• Participating in Unit/Department Performance Improvement [PI] activities
• The Patient Care Associate is responsible for providing direct patient care to the patients under the guidance of the physician and RN. He/She performs phlebotomy, vital signs, assists the RN and performs secretary skills.
- Patient Care Associate at Riverview Medical Center
- Patient Transportation Aide at Riverview Medical Center
- Front Desk Attendant at Comfort Inn & Suites
- Activities Assistant at Seabrook Village
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Patient Care Associate works under direct supervision of a registered nurse and assist with direct care such as vitals, glucose glucometer checks, bloodraws, ekg's starting i.v 's, telemetry monitoring, as well as rounding every hour to make sure the patient is safe Physical ability to regularly walk, stand, lift and move equipment as necessary Assist patient in repositioning, basic activities of daily living and adjustments of safety devices Ability to observe discrepancies in behaviors equipment and qualitative factors Communication skills required to gather information on actual matters using ordinary courtesy and tact to effectively interact with patients and their families Interpersonal skills required to provide calm verbal feedback to the patients, redirect behavior, and reinforce safety with patients
- Patient Care Associate at DMC
- Certified Nursing Assistant at Westland Nursing And Rehab
- PCA at Garden City Hospital
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - Criminal Justice
- Certificate - Certified Nursing Assistant
- Diploma - General Education
As a Patient Care Associate my responsibilities are to assisting with each individual's personalized health care plan, by helping the patients, their visitors, nurses, doctors and other hospital staff members, as well as completing a number of diagnostic testing. As an employee I am currently certified in; Crisis Prevention Intervention, Basic Life Support, and other various hospital specific educational courses.
- Patient Care Associate at Borgess Medical Center
- Classroom Assistant at PCMI
- Residential Services Specialist at YWCA of Kalamazoo
14 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Social Work
- Bachelor of Social Work
Queens, NY February 2016- Present
(Pediatric Intensive Care Unit/Neonatal Intensive Care Unit/Medical Surge Unit)
Patient Care Associate
• Worked in partnership with RN's to deliver selected aspects of patient care
• Monitor patient's vital signs and assisting in critical events such as vital signs and CPR
• Prepare patients for examinations such as MRI, CAT scans and pre-operation
• Provide help to RN with pediatric patients, with distraction, playful encounter and supervising suicidal patients
• Assisting Registered Nurses with Tracheotomy Care
- Patient Care Associate at Northwell Health Cohens Children's Medical Center
- Floor Aid, Medical Technician at Bristal Assisted Living
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing - Nursing
- - Asso. of Science
- - Engineering
Team Leader for unit to assist patients with health care and self-care needs, lead group sessions, anticipate/solve daily issues, train staff on procedures/equipment, maintain electronic patient files, deliver medications to various units, clean and organize unit, assist nurses and doctors with patient care, transport patients and maintain strict confidentiality of all patients and personnel.
- Patient Care Associate at Advocate Health Care
- Emergency Medical Technician at EMT-B
- Director of Operations at Jays Potato Chips
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Samland Institute