Patient Care Associate
- Patient Care Associate at Montefiore Medical Center
- Certified Nursing Assistant at Constant Care Health Services
- Cancer Care Technician at Calvary Hospital
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate Degree in Process - Therapeutic Recreation
- P CT certificate - PCT/CNA
Work as a patient care associate in the ICU.
- Patient Care Associate at Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Patient Care Associate (PCA) at
18 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- High school
Hartford Hospital, Hartford, CT Patient Care Associate * Hand off to oncoming shift, Bedside Report, update patients goals to oncoming Shift and patient. * Observe and report to the RN of any changes in patient condition. * Critical Care Emergency Dept * Place patient on the Heart Monitor, Obtain EKG's, Finger Sticks, Vital Signs, and assist with exam, CPR. * Run to the Pharmacy or Blood Bank when needed. * Observe at risk patients (line of set). * Conducts daily patient care activities including activities daily living comfort measures. * Performs and completes partial or full bath. * Assist or perform oral hygiene. * Assist with incontinence care. * Assist with ambulates, transfers and position patients as appropriate. * Change bed linen. * Provides nourishment and fills water pictures. * Answer call lights promptly and courtsity for all patients. * Maintains clean, orderly patient environment. * Provides bedpans, and urinals and assist patient to the bathroom. * Empty drainage bag, including Ostomy and Foley Catheters. * Transport patient as required. * Obtains weights, temperatures, respirations, and blood pressures * Orthostatic blood pressures. * Assist with feeding if needed. * Record food and fluid intake and output document into Epic. * Obtains oxygen saturation measure using Pulse Oximeter. * Performs Hemoccult test on specimen let RN know the results. * Provides Foley Catheter and Ostomy Care. * Assist patient turning, coughing and deep breathing. * Perform specimen collection/procedures. * Perform EKG's, input correct information into the EKG's machine. * Perform Finger Stick Glucose test. * Monitor oxygen flow according to Physician Orders reporting problems to the RN. * Point Care Testing, Pregnancy test, urinalysis, utox, urine dip. * Discontinue I/V and Discontinue Foley Catheter. * Post mortem care. * Record property and store safely. * Use interpersonal skills in all interactions. * Work effectively with other health care providers. * Attend all inservices and education offered.
- Patient Care Associate (PCA) at Hartford Health Care
9 years, 8 months at this Job
I have been working with north-well health system for 10 yrs as a patient care associate postpartum unit. I have experienced ekg. Phlebotomy work8ng with newborns
- Patient Care Associate (PCA) at North-well health systems
- Patient Care Technician at
10 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school - College prep
- High school or equivalent
Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital 3556 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd. Nurse Technician II Sandy springs, GA 30342 Children's Hospital of MI 3901 Beaubien street. Patient care associate Detroit, MI 48201 Cherrywood nursing and living center 34643 Ketsin drive. Certified nurse aide Sterling Heights, MI
- Patient Care Associate at
at this Job
- High school
Detroit Medical Center - Detroit, MI Assist patients with daily activities. Monitor patients to detect health problems. Record vital statistics or other health information. Clean patient rooms or patient treatment rooms. Assess physical conditions of patients to aid in diagnosis or treatment. Phlebotomy Trained in performing EKG's Patient Care Associate Detroit Medical Center - Detroit, MI Collect biological specimens from patients. Clean medical equipment. Patient Care Asssociate Detroit Medical Center - Detroit, MI Perform clerical work in medical settings. Process healthcare paperwork.
- Patient Care Associate at Detroit Medical Center
17 years, 3 months at this Job
- AAS - Business Management and Accounting
Worked as a Patient Care Associate for a call center.
● Would assist patients with setting up appointments with their doctors as well as sending out messages to their staff.
● Familiarized myself with using the NextGen system to set up patient appointments.
● Used multitasking skills to assist with talking to the patients, taking their information, and assisting them with whatever issues they had.
- Patient Care Associate at Path Forward
- Security Guard at Securitas Critical Infrastructure Services
- caretaker, I clean, cook, and sometimes bathe my clients if at Medinurse Inc
- Graphic Designer/Staff Writer at ABC Public Relations
5 months at this Job
- associates - later
- High School Diploma
PATIENT CARE ASSOCIATE (MED/SURG)
• Provide or assist with direct patient care (bathing, feeding, toileting, dressing etc.), diagnostic procedures, and therapeutic interventions
• Monitor patients vital signs and condition and immediately report any changes in condition to the RN
• Perform EKGs and apply cardiac leads
• Maintain patient electronic health care records and document provided care
• Collect routine specimens
• Provide companionship and basic emotional or psychological support ADMINISTRATIVE ASSOCIATE (PER DIEM)
• Manage incoming and outgoing calls
• Register and admit patients by entering demographics, insurance, and financial information
• Maintain complete and accurate medical records
• Schedule patient follow up appointments as needed
- Patient Care Associate/Administrative associate at AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center
- Home Health Aide at Comfort Keepers
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - General Studies
CCHT 2014- Present Full patient Care, Setting up dialysis machines, taking vitals, patient education, drawing labs Light clerical work such as helping with prior authorizations, setting up meetings for patient advocates, filing, typing and answering switchboard lines.
- Patient Care Associate at Fresenius Kidney Care
- Designated Trainer Donor Service Technician at
- Patient Care Representative at Davita Dialysis
- Designated Trainer at CSL Plasma Center
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Certification - Business
- High school or equivalent - General studies
As a patient care associate at Hahnemann Hospital I'am responsible for up to as many as 20 patients a night. Some are completes, that require total care and some are self care patients. I also record input and output on my patients as well vital signs. Although it's not required here at Hahnemann I'am capable of drawing blood and pulling IV's during discharge. I have knowledge with using a bladder scan. I can do EKG's as well.
- Patient Care Associate (PCA) at Hahnemann University Hospital
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) at Liberty Lutheran
- Patient Care Associate at Albert Einstein Hospital
- Certified Nursing Assistant at Philadelphia Protestant Home
9 months at this Job
- High school