Southfield, MI 2017-2018 Health care facility that is part of Ascension Health, the largest nonprofit health system in the U.S. and the world's largest Catholic health system whose shared mission is to care for the body, mind and spirit of those served. Patient Liaison * Established rapport with patients prior to surgery. * Addressed customer issues with proper follow up; utilized service recovery resources when indicated. * Provided timely call back and customer survey administration after discharge. Copied and scanned anesthesia records. * Billed, called and informed patients about pre-surgery information.
- Patient Liaison at PROVIDENCE HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER
- Health Unit Coordinator at ST. JOHN PROVIDENCE HEALTH SYSYTEM
- Office Assistant at ST. JOHN PROVIDENCE HEALTH SYSYTEM
- Bistro Server at ST. JOHN PROVIDENCE HEALTH SYSYTEM
1 year at this Job
- B.S. - Management
• Patient Relations/Liaison, Food Service Integrity, PPE Compliance Monitoring/Enforcement
• Chosen by Management above all other staff to re-constitute the Patient Liaison role due to exceptional patient rapport, interpersonal skills, organizational dedication, compassion
• Chosen by management above all other staff and trained as Business Coordinator back-up to input/process invoices, update vendor/expense files, retrieve/sort/process mail, filing, document/data entry of invoices/expenditures, invoice routing for signatures
• Chosen by management above all other staff to interview employees of three different departments regarding Employee Engagement Survey and record/document/report findings
- Patient Liaison at Overlook Medical Center / Atlantic Health System
- Food Service Representative at Overlook Medical Center/ Atlantic Health System
- Operations Associate at JCPenney
- Client Service Specialist; Workflow Control Coordinator at Independence Blue Cross
7 months at this Job
- Associate - Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Certificate of Completion - Medical Terminology (Online Course)
- Certificate of Completion - ACA/HIPAA/Health Care Reform, Administrative Professional Development, Customer Servicing Skills, Microsoft Outlook/Word/Excel, Health Insurance Policy/Regulations
- HS Diploma - Business/Arts/General Studies
- Fort Myers, FL ◦ Coordinating billing and insurance claims and maintaining clinic efficiency. ◦ Primary physician/patient liaison for internal and external coordination of patient care.
- Primary physician/patient liaison at Florida Cancer Specialists and Research Institute
- Medical Support Assistant at United States Air Force
- Server at
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Health Science
Patient Relations Liaison Tasks. Serve as intermediary between health care organization and patients, and patients' relatives in resolving patient care problems. Describe and interpret health care procedures and policies to patients. Convey questions, complaints, problems, and concerns of patients to proper personnel.
- Patient Liaison at Agape Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Territory Manager at Apria Healthcare
- Surgery Scheduler at The Urology Clinic
- Office Manager at W A Taylor Construction Company
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Healthcare Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration - Healthcare Administration
- High School Diploma
Greet Families and Patients and acclimate them to the triage process. Work as liaison between families and the RN and Dr to ensure the families are informed of patients' condition and expedite families to the bedside. Act as Patient advocate to resolve frustration and improve communication between patient, family and staff. Work with management team to improve communication and safety within the department. Collaborated with Resource Nurse and Triage Lead RN to help expedite the flow of patients within the department. Work with the Triage nurse to address patient concerns in the waiting room. Assist Pastoral Care and Social Work with supporting Trauma, STEMI and Stroke patients' families. Acknowledged customer issues and resolved their problems quickly and efficiently.
- PATIENT LIAISON at CLEVELAND CLINIC AKRON GENERAL
- SR TECH at CLEVELAND CLINIC AKRON GENERAL
- at ER TECH
3 years, 2 months at this Job
*Extended Care Liaison
• Launched the CMG Extended Care Program; Primary coordinator/liaison between physician & facility Wellness Office staff.
• Manage patient care utilizing consistent communication with physician, patients/caregivers, and all other clinical providers. *Clinical Patient Liaison/Medical Administrative Assistant
• Collaborate directly with physicians to facilitate communication of all forms between patient and doctor.
• Clinical duties as assigned including patient triage, assessment of vital signs, recording patient histories, etc.
• Oversee all incoming calls and messages throughout the day, and route to physicians or respond appropriately.
• Relay patient care information accordingly, including insurance, disability, and FMLA documentation.
• Review medication histories and MAPS, authorize refills, and provide prescription information to pharmacies. *Lab Billing Specialist
• Researched, collected, analyzed, and organized data for ICD 10, Medicare, and commercial insurance with regard to lab billing to appropriately address and correct lab billing and coding errors.
• Streamlined process of ordering of patient labs to ensure coding precision and eliminate foreseeable future billing issues.
• Coordinate with contacts at Quest, Biotech, and other labs to adjust patients' outstanding lab balance disputes.
- Clinical Patient Liaison at Clarkston Medical Group
- Medical Assistant / Medical Administrative Assistant at Bashar Yaldo, MD
- Medical Receptionist / Medical Assistant at Oakland Physiatry
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- ADN - Nursing
• Assists Patient's Liaison office by being a link between patients, families, and medical staffs.
• Monitors patients, nurses, and doctors' interaction to secure a safe and reliable working environment.
• Reports patients' complaints to the office of Patients Liaison for a swift action to maintain patients' credibility.
• Conducts patient's satisfaction survey to maintain or enhance hospital practice.
• Responds to and investigates complaints and concerns and communicates identified issues to appropriate staff.
• Works with individuals or departments to limit or resolve delays in service and communicates delays to patients and families.
• Educates health care professionals and employees on the varied ways to humanize a patient's experience based on feedback from individual patients and their families.
• Uses findings from analysis of trends in complaints to mentor individuals and departments to develop appropriate service action plans.
• Interacts with patients/families/customers and utilizes feedback to improve and reinforce satisfaction
- Patient Liaison - Intern at Harris Health LBJ Hospital
- Sales Associate at Dillard's Department Stores
- Patient Coordinator at Pine Creek Medical Center
- Patient Affairs Coordinator at Denton Regional Medical Center
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Health Administration - Health Administration
As the Lead Patient Liaison, My main duties was to ensure the smooth day to day duties of the Sherloq team positioned at Orlando Health. This was an upgraded position from reimbursement representative III. My duties were to teach the team on how to perform there duties according to Orlando Health expectations, this involved greeting walk in patients to discuss their accounts, resolve insurance issues, collect payments, set up payment plans. Worked insurance reports, verifying and added Insurance for billing preparation, coordinated patient Insurance. Called patient on a need to basis. Responsible for receiving and following up on patients mailed requests. Attended staff meetings.
- Lead Patient Liaison at Sherloq Revenue Solutions
- Patient Accounts Representative III at Orlando Health, Inc
- I am currently Unemployed at
8 months at this Job
- Technical certificate - Medical Billing and Coding
- High school or equivalent
Dedicated patient liaison with excellent technical, analytical and communication skills. · Develop a good relationship with a variety of healthcare providers at the MD Anderson Cancer Center and the Houston Methodist Hospital · Represent and advocate for patients' medical needs · Channel an effective communication between clients and hospitals · Assist clinical research trials with data collection
- Patient Liaison at St. Lucia Medical Consulting, Ltd
- Certified Nursing Assistant at Valley Memorial Nursing Home
- Postdoc fellow at University of North Dakota
- Purchasing Agent at Jiangsu Provincial Procurement Center
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Ph.D. in Pharmacology - Physiology & Therapeutics
- M.S. in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology - Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- M.D. in Clinical Medicine - Clinical, research and work experiences
1. Provides administrative support to hospitalist group, accurately handle physician billing 2. Prepares AM rounding list for providers, both physicians and nurse practitioners, gathering previous day's rounding lists and night admits, distribute new patients evenly to AM physicans, distribute new daily list to the floors 3. Attends hospital safety meeting representing IMS, presenting any considers the night physician may have from night before 4. Serves as a patient liaison representing IMS physicians 5. Communicates between physicians and case managers to hospital social services team 6. Recruiting physicians and NP's for main site and sister sites. Involved in the interviewing process and onboarding process.
- Practice Administrator/Patient Liaison/Recruiter at University Hospital Inpatient Medical Services
- Self Employed Caregiver at
- Staffing Coordinator/Scheduler/Lead Recruiter at
- Patient Access Specialist/OR Surgery Scheduler at Akron Children's Hospital
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent