➢ Patient navigator for CMS Oncology Care Model Program with New Jersey Urology
➢ Complies data, tracks OCM patients status and outcomes through database using PPS Analytics
➢ Address any and all non-clinical areas of concern as per patient's needs that may be barriers in their course of care and provide resources (i.e. language translation, transportation, financial assistance, education, support services, therapy)
➢ Serve as patient liaison between the patient and providers to address any issues or complaints that may arise during their care to achieve the highest patient satisfaction
➢ Coordinate with staff in addressing the cultural needs of all patients
➢ Assist in training staff with new
- Patient Navigator at Patient Navigator
- Patient Navigator at Saint Peter University Hospital
- Radiation Oncology Specialist at Saint Peter’s University Hospital
- Program Administrator at MyGOAL Inc
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Science and Mathematics - Science and Mathematics
As the patient navigator for Wayne F. Yakes, M.D., I am responsible for the complete intake process and provide administrative support to all new patients. In addition to this role, I serve as a case manager for patients within our practice that may need additional support, resources, and coordination.
- Patient Navigator at Wayne F. Yakes, M.D.
- Patient Navigator at Metro Community Provider Network
- Care Coordinator at Optimal Health Care Inc
- Sales Associate at GAP Inc.
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies
- Associate of Arts in General Studies
I am currently an intern at the Pediatrics Clinic at Northwell Health. I am a patient navigator so I help collect data for the hospital's research study on the connection between social disparities and physical health. I do a lot of patient interaction and I collect and input data into the preferred database. The job requires good communication skills, proficiency in programs like excel, and being able to navigate databases.
- Patient Navigator at Northwell Health
- Personal Assistant at NYU Professor of Arts
- High School Tutor at
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- BS - Biology
Patient Navigator, H.I.V. Prevention Access-to care Project
• Conducts outreach to recruit low income, high-risk HIV negative and HIV positive individuals of the Lower East Side and Chinatown into HIV prevention services and primary care
• Identify persons with HIV who remain undiagnosed and link them to health care
• Link and retain persons diagnosed with HIV in care and treatment to maximize virus suppression, to improve their health and prevent further transmission
• Link and retain persons diagnosed with HIV to health care and get them on anti-HIV therapy to maximize HIV viral suppression so they remain healthy and prevent further transmission
• Assist in navigating clients to be linked to and maintained in primary care and specialty services, mental health, substance use as well as prevention services.
• Conducts health education activities
• Conduct HIV/STI screening. Assist with testing events and health fairs
• Work collaboratively with agency staff from various departments
• Collect all required data and submit all required documents in a timely manner, following agency protocol
• Assist with quality assurance and quality improvement (CQI) tasks.
• Represent the agency at various venues to promote agency services.
• Other duties as assigned
- Patient Navigator at Apicha Community Health Center
- Prevention Associate, YMSM Project at Apicha Community Health Center
- Activity Specialist at The McBurney YMCA
2 years at this Job
- None - Business Management
- High school or equivalent - General Education
Continuing exceptional patient care in a different role within the company as a Patient Navigator, I am a key contact for my patients, navigating them through their treatment cycles.
- Patient Navigator at Reproductive Medicine Associates of CT
- Registered Medical Assistant, AAMA at Reproductive Medicine Associates of CT
- Assistant Manager/Shift Supervisor at Rite Aid Pharmacy
- Receptionist at Stolen Moments Inc
8 months at this Job
- - Business
- - Medical Assistant
- High School Diploma
• The patient navigator will assist in collecting required documents for all enrolled UND clients, which will include but not be limited to intake assessments and reassessment instruments, and service plans.
• Required to enter all completed assessments and/or reassessments into the eShare, DOHMH's Data Entry System
• Assist with logistics, planning, and implementation of Undetectable Events (i.e. meetings, training, Kick-off, etc.)
• Assisting with obtaining documented services received by patients and entering these services into eShare
• Works closely with the clinical team and other support programs to address patient needs
• Ensure documentation of all program services and outcomes is appropriately captured according to policy and procedure.
• Cultivate and maintain relationships with Primary Care, Health Homes, ADHC, Behavioral Health and other support programs to facilitate appropriate patient care.
- Patient Navigator at Bright Point Health/Hudson River
- Inputted data entry for webinars (eicare, ECW, RMA) at Harlem United/ Health Homes Department
- Outreach Worker at
- at Boast Library New York University
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Health Services Management
As a Patient Navigator I am responsible for QI, Quality Indicator, for a variety of areas. Provide systems navigation targeting high risk and hard to reach American Indians and other underserved populations served by the agency. Increasing patient access to FNCH's medical and other services offered. Providing general health and healthy lifestyle education, case management, conducting referrals, and promoting First Nations Community Healthsource. Also assisting in the HOP program with Outreach program. Assisting in the Finance department with HOP mail. Assisting with Behavior Health program and the HLQ forms.
- Patient Navigator at First Nations Community Healthsource
- Medical Coding Analyst at In the Anesthesia Department
- Medical CODING ANALYST at University Of New Mexico
- BILLING PROCESSOR at Superior Ambulance
11 months at this Job
- - Computer Tech Application
- - Accounting I, and Computer Math
Head is the NFL Cancer Screening grand.
Main focus on Mammograms and Colonoscopies scheduling procedures. Following up with hospitals and patients. Management of annual gaps in care list.
Handling high volume phone calls and taking down detailed messages, facilitate and monitor scheduling and arranging of medical and dental appointments for patients and their families. Provide follow up services for newly diagnosed individuals who require additional services, Responsible for linking patients to health plans, navigate with health plans. Obtain pre-authorizations and referrals for patients as needed. Assist with distribution of materials relating to food stamps, 340b and other related patient care related material, track referrals to ensure patient access and support patients in overcoming barriers to care, scheduling patients with appropriate doctors, both inside facility and outside. Knowledge of all major medical insurances, No Fault and Workers Compensation, Obtaining all radiology/cardiology authorizations required by insurance, Medical records (obtaining and distributing), Appealing an denied authorizations or claims, Adhering to all HIPAA, CLIA and OSHA regulations, Faxing patients medical records and keeping accurate EMRs and scanning any new incoming information into patients chart
• Maintaining inventory and ordering any supplies needed, Monitoring and obtaining insurance approvals
- Cancer Screening Patient Navigator at LIFQHC
- Patient Navigator at LIFQCH - Westbury Health Center
- Medical Assistant/Medical Receptionist at Simhaee Eskandar Jacob, MD
- Medical Assistant/Medical Receptionist at Medical Diagnostic Center
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- A.A.S in Medical Assisting - Medical Assisting
- High School Diploma
• Certified Enrollment Counselor- enrolled patients into the OBAMA CARE or Medi-Cal, Covered CA and LA county residents in My Health LA program. Certified Patient Navigator
• Assisted with planning and organizing health fairs hosted by East Valley Aegis knowledgeable as an EVCHC employee participated with this program by enrolling your patients in HWLA and Medical to help pay for their dose. Went to West Covina AEGIS clinic and POMONA AEGIS clinic.
• Participated in community events and health fairs to promote East Valley Services
• Performed community outreach at schools, door to door to promote East Valley services
• Market EVCHC services to target population.
• Develop and/or revise outreach curriculum as required for different target populations.
• Create, compile and maintain program related promotional materials.
• Assist identified target population with clinic intake process & with health care coverage enrollment.
• Perform follow-up as required.
• Attend community meetings to promote program.
• Collect statistical information from presentations, enrollments and complete reports.
• Other duties as required by supervisor.
• Skillfully developed departmental goals, objectives, and standards of performance, Policies and Procedures.
• Trained New Staff
- Patient Navigator Enrollment Specialist at EAST VALLEY COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER
- COORDINATOR ASSISTANT LA BIOMED at WIC PROGRAM
- PEER COUNSELOR II LA BIOMED at WIC PROGRAM
- PEER COUNSELOR I LA BIOMED at WIC PROGRAM
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- Public Health - counseling, nutrition, Medical
• Worked as a patient navigator for a 1-year collaborative demonstration project (Curing Hepatitis C in Incarcerated Patients; CHIP) between UCSF, Jail Health Services, and Gilead Pharmaceuticals
• Focused on recruitment and enrollment of Hepatitis C positive incarcerated patients
• Emphasized harm reduction, education, primary care engagement and medication adherence
• Performed community patient outreach to ensure successful completion of drug therapy
• Assisted in the monitoring of patient data, particularly lab results and viral load
• Case management, including intensive case management, appointment accompaniment, and linkage to community resources
• Ongoing health education and counseling with patients in custody
- Case Manager, Jail Health Services SFDPH at Patient Navigator
- Mental Health Counselor at Residential
- Mental Health Counselor (Crisis) at Progress Foundation
- Teacher Assistant at Turnagain Elementary School
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Human Services
- Associate of Applied Science - Human Services