Patient registration representative, verify patient demographic information. Verify insurance, collect copays. Update patient charts. System used EPIC.
- Patient Registration Representative at MIHS
- Eligibility Specialist at HonorHealth
- Patient Access Representative at Abrazo West Campus
- Pre registration at OPTUM 360
9 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
I retired from ohio state medical center in 2015 Patient registration
- Patient Registration Representative at Retired 2015 from Registration dept at ohio state medical center
13 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Business
Patient Registration Representative
• Greet patients on the phone and in person and provide excellent customer service.
• Assess the needs of the patients and provide service information/check patient in.
• Schedule appointments, register patients, file insurance, and collect co-pays.
• Complete appropriate admission paperwork, documentation and data entry.
• Enter orders into the system efficiently and without errors.
• File and follow up on third party liability claims.
• Maintain strict patient and physician confidentiality.
• Perform clerical tasks such as photocopying, faxing, mailing, sorting/distributing documents and scheduling patients
• Revise, edit and proofread numerous documents
• Restock and organize medical records
• Provide a strong proactive customer service approach
• Release information to individuals, and agencies in compliance with appropriate regulations.
• Prepare medical records to set appointments for following days
• Retrieve medical records from various hospitals and imaging centers for filing.
• Maintain confidentially of all client information in accordance with HIPPA guidelines.
- Patient Registration Representative/ Records Clerk at Mcleod Health
- Housekeeper at McLeod Regional Medical Center
- Cashier at Arby's
- Cashier at K-Mart
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Outpatient Radiology Facilitation of all components of patients' entrance into the Radiology department which includes: scheduling, registration, benefit verification, pre-certification and financial clearance including pre-visit collection. Accurate patient data is obtained and populated in to the patient record at the initial point of registration for ICD 10 coding. Handling of patient inquiries or complaints for follow up by appropriate medical staff members to ensure satisfactory resolution. Explanation of policies, procedures, or services to patients using medical or administrative knowledge. Other duties as assigned. Emergency Room Registration Greeting of potential patients upon entry in the Emergency Department, collection of demographic and insurance data, determine nature and purpose of visit, and placement of patient identifiers for proper identification by medical staff. Communication of pertinent health information to triage, clinical and psych departments to assist in the proper care and diagnosis of persons entering the ER; Interaction with Fire and Rescue, Police and facility personnel to obtain vital information if patients are unable to assist in their care. Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, and paging of patients. Other duties as assigned.
- Patient Registration Representative (Lead) at Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia - Outpatient Radiology & Emergency Room Registration
- Patient Service Representative at University City Family Medicine / University of Pennsylvania Health Systems
- Patient Service Representative at Girard Medical Practices
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Medical Assistant
Patient registration, update demographics, verify insurance, collect copays,referrals
- Patient Registration Representative at Dignity Health
- Unit Secretary, Registration Representative and Financial Assistant at Sutter Health
4 years at this Job
- Some college
Follow all HIPAA privacy laws. Greet and register patients. Scan and verify patient registration documents. Collect insurance co-payments. Schedule patient appointments.Insurance Verification.
- Patient Registration Representative at Bristol Regional Medical Center
- Front Desk Receptionist at CVA Heart Institute
- Crew Member at Chick-fil-A
- Crew Member at Jersey Mike's Subs
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- High school or equivalent
• Perform registration and insurance verification for proper patient identification and billing
• Identify and update patient demographic information in electronic medical record system
• Interpret physician orders for appropriate testing or admission criteria
• Coordinate patient admission needs and beds assignment to facilitate timely patient placement
• Obtain Insurance Card copies or validate insurance information via electronic medical record, transfer information, or insurance eligibility tool
• Prepare documents for imaging/scanning into electronic patient record
• Provide professional customer service by explaining processes and forms to patients prior to securing signatures and ensures that all documents are properly signed and witnessed as required
- Patient Registration Representative at St. Vincent Health
- Human Services Consultant at State of Indiana, Department of Child Services
- Institutional Investigator at State of Indiana, Department of Child Services
- Family Case Manager at State of Indiana, Department of Child Services
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Master's - Health Administration
- Bachelor's - Psychology
Patient Access/Patient Registration Started in August of 2016 till present. Insurance Verification using Insurance Websites. Authorizations Check-in Check-out Creating patients chart using Athena/EMR Medical records Faxing Confirming Appointment Scanning Scheduling
- Patient Registration Representative at Florida Hospital Medical Group
- Main Scheduling Operator/Insurance Verification/check in and out back up at Mid Florida Adult Medicine
at this Job
• Worked in the Emergency Department as a Patient Registration.
• Various duties were to update the demographics of the patient.
• Correct any information that needed to be updated.
• Enter the correct insurance information.
• Collect copays when it was expected.
• Help with family members of the patients.
• Completed admission papers when it was necessary.
• Answered the phone and directed it to the correct department.
- Patient Registration Representative at Monongalia General Hospital
- Intake Specialist at Fayette County Community Action
- Bank Teller at Smithfield State Bank
- cashier and worked in the meat department at Point Marion Foodland
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school
Collects and enters patient demographics accurately and completely, at time of admission or registration to secure payment, facilitate billing, and account follow-up; obtains consents and signatures to deliver treatment and submit billing; provide information to patients consistently and provides explanation of each form signed. · Provides high level customer service in a prompt, courteous, and knowledgeable manner; answers telephone in a professional, courteous and timely manner.
- Patient Registration Representative/ER at Saint David's Medical Center
- Dorm Monitor at Evins Personnel Consultants, Inc.
- Patient Service Specialist/Call Center at Scott and White
4 years, 6 months at this Job