I am a Patient Service Specialist I currently answer phones, schedule new and current patients, medical records filling, ordering office supplies, referrals, etc.
- Patient Service Specialist at Select Kids Pediatric Therapy
- Manager at JC Customs
at this Job
Patient Service Specialist is a front office oriented job. Work duties are to to register and scheduling patients. Resolving customer and physicians complaints via email, phone fax and or in person. Provide an excellent customer service experience to patients. Verify account information following HIPPA regulations.
- Patient Service Specialist at ATI Physical Therapy
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- High school
- High school or equivalent
Combat veteran with years of experience in a variety of professional settings ranging from working for months at a time in austere weather conditions in the outdoors to working a set shift in an office building. Through my work experience I have demonstrated the ability to be versatile and adapt to any situation. Baylor Scott and White, Lakeway TX - Patient Service Specialist 1 July 2018 - Present At my current employment with Baylor Scott and White, I am responsible for assisting patients in navigating the hospital network by scheduling and coordinating care under the directives of medical providers. As a Patient Service Specialist, I have become familiarized with using and Trouble shooting the Epic System, verifying and communicating with insurance companies and have developed knowledge in basic medical coding.
- Patient Service Specialist 1 at Baylor Scott and White
- Behavioral Health Technician at Vet Center
- Combat Engineer, Team Leader at United States Marine Corps
6 months at this Job
- AAS - Biology
As a Patient Service Specialist , my duties include answering inbound phone calls in a prompt, courteous and professional manner ensuring compliance with state and federal regulations. I assist patients with enrollment into our patient assistance programs and set up accounts for shipment of patient prescriptions through verifying insurance and confirming patient information.
- Patient Service Specialist at Eagle Pharmacy
- Bus Driver at Polk County School Dept. of Transportation
- Call Center Representative at Bags INC
- Telecommunication Representative at Lankenau Medical Center
6 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
Billing Patient Service Specialist; Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to, checking patient eligibility for services or programs, as we as handling the accounts, detailing what is insurance paying, what aren’t they paying and why. Calling insurance companies to check on claim details/status Reminding Patients of current bills and turning accounts to Bad Debt when no payments are made. I also was cross trained in admissions where I checked in patients as well as answered the phones directing them to whichever extension they needed and much more.
- Patient Service Specialist (Biller) at St. Luke Community Hospital
- Owner Chanel Lake at Sweet Bliss
- Hostess Responsibilities at Sylvan Learning Center
3 months at this Job
Framingham, MA 01702
Southboro Medical Group
The position I hold in Southboro Medical Group a division of Reliant Medical Group is
Patient Service Specialist. It offers primary care and specialty care the convenience of patients. Reliant also offers urgent care and other accessible services like labs,
radiology, counseling just to name a few. Reliant has a very high standard for patient
satisfaction and the goal is to give excellent care through out all 25 locations across Central and Metrowest area in MA.
Patient Service Specialist (Epic User. Version2015)
• Check -In (Go through Registration to verify patients demographics and insurance) (Advise patient of any balances they may owe such as copay, past due balances and bad debt balances and collect payments)
• Keep patient posted in the event the doctors are running behind
• Experienced in handling incoming calls.
• Outreach patient for missed appointments and help schedule procedures
• Outreach any patient that needs to be rescheduled
• Answer incoming calls and assist patient with any appointment booking, messages to the doctor, refill request and referrals
• File incoming faxes
• Assist nurses with printing out insurance demographics, immunization reports and etc.
• Revise out look mail through out the day
• Check out- (Print after visit summary. Check to see if doctor placed orders i.e lab orders, xray, ultrasound, referrals to specialist. Book any follows according to doctors recommendations.
• Book specialty appointments if order is placed for podiatry, sports medicine, rheumatology, ENT, vascular surgery, cardiology and adult medicine
- Patient Service Specialist at Reliant Medical Group
- Front desk/PBX Operator at Sheraton Hotel and Conference Cent
- Certified Nursing Assistant at Saint Patricks Manor Nursing Facility
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- - General Sudies
- High School Diploma
- - General studies
Western Location) & (North Penn)
16205 N Pennsylvania Ave
Edmond, OK 73013
Supervisor: Kristi Trent & Dana Mathews Contact: ( 405)705.5700
May 2014- Current Work Schedule: 38-40 hrs/wk
Position Title: Patient Service Specialist
• Responsible for daily entry of financial activities ledger, AR/AP.
• I enter and ensure accuracy of all entries of financial information for copays, deductibles, and invoices.
• I am experienced in processing Workers Compensation insurance and recording of same, while checking for accuracy that all information is complete and correct.
• Customer Service Experience- Front Desk Attendant: I am responsible for welcoming, checking in patients and clients, in an efficient and timely manner.
• I possess excellent customer service skills and strive to ensure a positive interaction with everyone I meet, both professionally and personally.
• On a daily basis I verify health insurance for coverage, as well as various and different types of health care coverage plans.
• I am responsible for maintaining and updating an electronic database for recording patient records.
• On a daily basis I scan & upload records, forms and assorted documents associated with patients and customers.
• I am knowledgeable in HIPAA compliance and perform my daily duties in accordance with a strict adherence to patient privacy practices.
• Perform basic clerical duties: Scanning, fax, copy, creating spreadsheets and databases using Excel; Preparation of written correspondence in Microsoft Word; Extensive experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite Products.
• Other Assorted Duties: maintain and clean work station; prepare for the next day; assist co-workers in assorted tasks as needed.
• Cross-sells In-House Medical discount programs.
- Patient Service Specialist at ACCESS MEDICAL CENTER
- at OKLAHOMA CITY COMMUNITY COLLEGE
- Part Time Associate at BRAUM'S ICE CREAM & DAIRY STORE
- Counselor at BRAUM'S ICE CREAM & DAIRY STORE
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate of Science in Physics - Physics
- Associate of Science in Pre-Engineering - Pre-Engineering
MEDICAL INFUSION CLINIC/BREAST CENTER AT ONE HUNDRED OAKS Nashville, Tennessee 6/2016 - present Patient Service Specialist As the longest serving Patient Service Specialist at the Breast Center and Medical Infusion Clinic, I provide service to patients either pre-appointment, during or post appointment including: * Checking in and checking out patients in an efficient and friendly manner. * Taking inbound and making outbound telephone calls. * Collecting co-pays and performing reconciliation at the end of the day. * Scheduling appointments in person and by phone. * Processing insurance updates to ensure proper billing. * Reading and interpreting orders and scheduling accordingly. * Managing a high volume message basket by working closely with staff, nurses and physicians to schedule patients and manage in clinic orders and labs. * Training staff in numerous programs using my expertise in various areas of clinic management; management selected Super-user in eStar conversion. * Working closely with the Charge Nurse, Lab Techs and Medical Assistant to maintain a productive flow in the clinic. * Working with the High Cost Drug department and providers on pre-authorizations. * Providing positive first impressions utilizing patient service skills. * Providing excellent patient care though active listening, compassion and empathy.
- Patient Service Specialist at VANDERBILT UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER
- Office Assistant IV at VANDERBILT UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER
- Administrative Secretary/Board Liaison at STATE OF TENNESSEE, DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE & INSURANCE, DIVISION
- Licensed Salesperson/Office Manager at ALLSTATE INSURANCE
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mass Communications - Business Administration & Public Relations
CENTRALIZED SCHEDULING, KORT PHYSICAL THERAPY Started as physical therapy technician and then promoted to a full-time patient service specialist at our administrative offices. My responsibilities include scheduling appointments, obtaining patient insurance information, verifying insurance eligibility, answering and directing phone calls, performing clerical functions, providing outstanding customer service and traveling to other clinics for training or coverage when necessary.
- PATIENT SERVICE SPECIALIST at KORT Physical Therapy
- ASSISTANT MANAGER at Francesca's collection Boutique
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Administration
Creative multi-tasker looking to utilize various skills and abilities to meet organizational goals in a loyal and dependable manner. Exceptionally organized with the ability to prioritize projects and assignments with complete follow through. A proven professional with good communication and problem solving skills representing good character by being trustworthy and dependable.
Patient Service Specialist II
Baylor Scott & White Health
Cedar Park, Texas - September 2016 - June 2018
Provided a wide range of intake and associated services pertaining to patient registration. Prepared required forms and verified accuracy of information, completed insurance claims/documentation and provided other clerical support including maintaining inventory of supplies as required. Professional strengths include:
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Maintain the highest form of patient confidentiality
- Patient Service Specialist II at
- Fine Jewelry Sales Associate at Macy's Department Store
- Substitute Teacher at Leander Independent School District
- Co-Owner and Licensed Electrologist at Gasser & Stephens, Inc
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Visual Communications - Associations and Memberships