Outpatient Registration Clerk Patient Sitter
- Patient sitter at Tennova Healthcare
- Customer Service, Operating Cash Register at Pizza Hut
- Customer Service, Operating Cash Register at CVS Health
- display at Ferry-Morse Seed Company
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- certificate of completion - Pharmacy Technician
- High School diploma - general education
I currently work as a patient sitter in all units of the hospital including the Emergency department.
- Patient Sitter at Beaumont Health
- Bartender/Waitress at Indian Lanes bowling alley and bar
- customer service at DAIRY QUEEN
- Home Health Care Aide at
5 months at this Job
- - Nursing
- - Nursing
- - Nursing
- High School Diploma
Provide relationship-based care for patients. As a Patient Sitter, I Work with a team consisting of RNs, CNAs, MDs, and Secuity in order to ensure the upmost health, safety and comfort for the patient.
- Patient Sitter at HHS - Grand Strand Medical Center
- Data Analyst at Energy Price Management Group
- Event Representative at Mezze Catering
- Caterer at Tanglewood
2 months at this Job
- - Biology
- - Pre-Physical Therapy Program
- High school
*Clean up of any type of situation surrounding patients,nurses, doctors and trauma in ER. *Patient Sitter for psychiatric patients for Grand Strand Medical Centers
- Housekeeper/ Patient sitter at HHS Environmental Services
- Janitorial at AT YOUR SERVICE
- Supervisor at HMSHost
11 months at this Job
- High school - General
- High school or equivalent
As a patient sitter I sit with patients with the following diagnoses.
- Patient sitter at Atlantic Health
- Patient Care Technician at Atlantic Health
- Patient Care Technician at
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate - Nursing
I work as a patient sitter for the developmentally disabled population when they are in area hospitals. This is a per diem position. My agency has a contract with NYS Capital District DDSO. Since I started with this position I have been promoted to Team Leader. I do all the staffing, contacting all our sitters to let them know that a patient is in the hospital and I need coverage. I then do the scheduling. This job is very rewarding and I like it very much.
- Team Lead /Patient Sitter at Joy Professional Home Care Services
- Resident Assistant at Arc of Steuben
- School Sentry at Rochester City School District
7 months at this Job
- BA - Social Work
- BA - Historical Studies
- AAS - Criminal Justice
As a patient sitter, I monitor patients who feel they want to hurt themselves or others.
- Patient Sitter at Gwinnett Medical Center
8 months at this Job
Support the medical staff on a busy medical/surgical floor. While working under the supervision of registered nurses, A Unit coordinator helps to keep the floor organized and coordinates communication between patients and medical staff. As a coordinator, you may greet and check in patients or family, schedule appointments or consults, and perform clerical duties. Other duties may include but are not limited to, assist nurses and physician's administratively, compile patients' charts, prepare death certificates, receiving new patients, collecting medical records, Scan completed consents or DNR's into the computer, ordering supplies, coordinating patient's schedules, preparing forms for admission and discharge, answer patient call lights, maintain the patients board. A second position as a patient sitter. Sit with patients that are a risk to themselves to make sure they don't hurt themselves.
- Unit Coordinator/Patient Sitter at Lowell General Hospital
- Pharmacy Technician at
- technician trainee / Shift Supervisor at Walgreens Pharmacy
- Sales Clerk at
3 years at this Job
- High school
• Interact formally with patients, nurses, doctors, and hospital visitors.
• Responsible for answering telephone calls, transporting patients, and filing patient's documents.
• Accountable for patient's physical and mental health; Adhered to all hospital regulations, Transported patients lifting patients on and off beds; moving them to and from special service and treatment areas, and operating rooms; using wheelchairs or moveable beds.
• Comforts patients and their families by offering support and encouragement; being punctual and attentive to procedure schedules; demonstrating caring and cultural sensitivity.
• Transported equipment and supplies by picking-up requisitioned orders; delivering them to assigned treatment areas and patient care areas.
• Transported laboratory specimens by picking-up specimens and delivering them to specified laboratory.
• Transported deceased patients by following protocols and delivering them to the mortuary.
• Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with federal and state legal regulations and Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) requirements.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Enhances health care organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments. Access tele tracking for pending request Patient Sitter
• Health monitoring: following a care plan and noticing any changes in the individual's health
• Reviewed patients' progress and the effects of medication in the patient. recording and reporting any differences
• Watching patients that want to harm themselves, who are fall risk and had mental health conditions.
- Transporter/Patient Sitter at George Washington University Hospital
12 years, 4 months at this Job
My duties include but are not limited to: being an advocate for both my colleagues and the guest that are in our care, conducting guest surveys to ensure that our standards of cleanliness and daily duties have been met, the gathering census reports, doing minor housekeeping duties when needed, nightly reports, weekly reports, and monthly reports as mandated by my supervisor. As a patient sitter you are expected to perform independently, from a supervisory role to a companionship. You sit in different settings from psychiatric to monitoring the computer screen with a numerous amount of patients. The objective is the safety and well being of the patient.
- Patient Sitter at Clearlake Hospital
- Advocate at CNA at Village Healthcare Organization
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school