Dallas, Texas December 2017- Now
Real Time Resolutions, Inc. ("RTR") is a full-service loan servicing and recovery company specializing in mortgage, auto, student, credit card, and other consumer loans. Payment Processor
• Applying daily customer checks, Western Union, ACH, phone pays & bankruptcy checks into a mortgage loan servicing system
• Prepared bank deposits, by scanning checks into online banking system
• Reconciliation include balancing mail total logs to check total batches to bank deposit totals; batches are reconciled to account for proper application and deposit
• Providing customer service to internal employees, external borrowers and title companies
• Other tasks as required on various projects, filing, scanning, boxing daily work for storage
- Payment Processor at Real Time Resolutions Inc
- Billing Specialist at Blue Science Pool
- Application Data Processor at Tower Watson Health Insurance Agency
- Claims Lead Controller at Wal-Mart INC
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance
Excellent grammar and punctuation Independently processed hundreds of payments for student loan accounts and understood correspondence based on knowledge of company policy. Performed other duties such as answering phone calls and emails. Filing of all clients information and past Payments. Worked with a team to achieve the company goals.
- Payment Processor at Delta Managment / Payment Posting
- Warehouse Clerical Aide at Best Buy Warehouse
- Front Desk Receptionist at Residence Inn by Marriott
- Receptionist at Active Physical Therapy
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- High school
* PROMOTED to Payment Processor III August 2017. * Processed and identified Government (Department of Defense/Corporate) payments both live scanned and (US postal mailed) checks. * Effectively mastered updating of Departmental Spreadsheets, Emails and Correspondence. * Succeeded with utilization of problem solving skills on a daily basis in a fast-paced, quality-minded environment. * Trained peers on the processing of payments, daily duties and payment scanning as needed. * Handled a variety of Lead Representative processes and techniques on an as needed basis. * Mastered the processes of pulling Agency Reconciliation files for daily work as well as Validation of Scanning Reports and Daily Cash Letter Balancing of several Excel Spreadsheets. * Worked Independently on weekends to ensure scanning (350-400 payment average) workload and business requirements were met.
- Payment Processor Associate III at CITI BANK CARD Services
- Private Label Processing Associate at CITI CARDS
- Customer Service Associate/Correspondence Associate at CITI CARDS
- Customer Service Associate/Phone Representative at ITS SHAZAM Card Services
1 year at this Job
- AA degree
Payment collector for Comcast cable company. Troubleshooting. General customer service.
- Payment Processor at Eastern Communications
- Cashier/Food Prep at Dunkin Donuts
- Customer Service Representative at Safe Streets USA Authorized ADT Dealer
- Customer Service Representative at NexxLinx (Time Warner/Spectrum Cable)
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- High school diploma - General Studies
Processing credit card, direct and check payments, balancing credit card and direct reconciles, helping with creating a new payment processing system.
- Payment Processor at Simons Collection Agency
- Loan Servicing Specialist at Adirondack Trust Company
- Shoe Salesman at Kohls
at this Job
- Associate - Accounting
- - Accounting
- Associates Degree - Business Administration
- Advanced Regents Diploma
Authorize, NMI, Excel, Collections Max, payment processing, payroll, collector
- Payment Processor at ARS- Account Recovery Specialists
- Operator at Winston Salem transit Authority
- Crew Leader at Save a lot
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Nursing
- Certificate - Certified Nursing Assistant
• Processes consumer loan payments according to established guidelines and procedures
• Processing and reconciling debits and credits, preparing daily forms, and reviewing and researching unacceptable payments
• Reviews customer billing and payment owed documents, accepts payments, and issues receipts for various transactions
- Payment Processor at Harris & Harris Collection Agency
- Shift Manager at Bauer Inc
- Student Caller Supervisor at Purdue Rally Line
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
• Posts all payments accurately, either manually or electronically to the servicing system.
• Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
• Prepare and balance all payment reports, research loan history to identify necessary adjustments that ensure correct postings.
• Completes loan tickets for in house disbursements and balance loan transactions.
• Opened and sort mail, correspondences, rejects, filing, indexing, scanning, researching & resolving, order supplies, and other administrative duties.
• Answered phone calls from inquiring customers and answered questions accordingly.
- Payment Processor at Fidelity Bank
- Vault Custodian at
- Customer Service Representative at Kroger Company
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Payment Posting
• Working Denials
• Making Phone Calls
• Answering Patients Questions
- Payment Processor at Anne Arundel Urology
- Medical Receptionist at Dr. Marcalus Office
- Assistant Head Teller at Severn Savings Bank
1 year, 6 months at this Job
Manual and electronic payment posting
- Payment Processor at DuPage Medical Group
- MEDICAL BILLING SPECIALIST at ORTHOPEDIC REHAB ASSOCIATES
10 months at this Job
- High school