West Tennessee Health Care 1061 West Forest Avenue Jackson, TN 38301 731-664-4305 Responsibilities: Payment Processor Accounts Reconciler Mastectomy Fitter
- Payment Processor at Medical Center Medical Products
- Receptionist (multi line system) at Root Animal Clinic
- at Hardin County Skills Inc
5 years, 11 months at this Job
Baptist MFSI. Payment processor, process patient payments and post to their accounts.
- Payment Processor at Pro Tech
- Paralegal/ interpreter at Law offices of Jamie B. Naina
- Clerical Assistant at Dealer select LLC
- Day Porter at GCA Services
3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
primary job duties as a payment processor is processing payments for bills, fines, fees, or other transactions. Also interacting with customer on daily basis, by answering questions and resolving account issues. As a payment processor, creating and setting up customers for their services is also another duty that's performed daily.
- Payment Processor at Inframark
- Sales Associate/Customer Service at Kohl's
11 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Business
I currently process purchase orders and separate payments sent in by Avon Representatives and also make outbound calls to collect payments from previous representative as well as previous employees who want there accounts to be reinstated. I have been with Avon since 1999. I started off in the customer service department, I worked in customer service a little over 8 years. While being in customer service I worked from home as a virtual agent for 4 years. I also worked in our manufacturing department as a supply operator for about a year and worked in our returns department as a Quality Auditor for about 5 years. Now I'm currently in our Order Prep. department as a Payment Processor which I have been doing for about 5 years now.
- Payment Processor at NEW AVON LLC/AVON PRODUCTS, INC
19 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school
Executive Assistant to CEO, payment processor, E-Oscar - reporting discrepancy to credit burea, Manager of collection floor, Quickbooks, 45tpm, excel reporting, month-end reporting. Quickbooks, assisted CEO in legal fillings, licensing, HR duties, Payroll, Health insurance deductions and Census reporting, Cutting checks for company bill payments, Admin responsibility, UPS shipping, Importing/Exporting bank statements for payment processing, applying payments to correct medical billing accounts, balancing bank imports, Client month-end reporting, making phone calls on company/owners behalf, lunch runs, many more.
- Executive Assistant/Payment Processor at
- Analyst/ Enrollment and Billing Tech II at CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield
- Loaner Agent, Service Valet at Nissan Nationwide
- Leasing Specialist at Paragon @ Columbia Overlook
7 months at this Job
- General Studies
- - Real Estate
As a payment processor I appointed different merchants to handle transactions from various channels such as credit cards and debit cards for merchant acquiring banks. They are usually broken down into two types front-end and back-end.
- Call Center Representative Payment Processor at Hire Dynamics
- Call Center Representative Benefits Coordinator at Hire Dynamics - Alpharetta, GA
- Front Office Administrator/Dental Assistant at Lester Dental Group
4 months at this Job
- Associate - Dental Hygiene
- Chattahoochee Technical College - Core Classes
• Perform varied and complex clerical tasks associated with all payment processor functions to include payment inquiries, account issues and administrative support.
• Moderate internal and external customer contact.
• Receives general instruction.
• Works on moderately complex projects under general supervision.
• Processing payments and interfacing with customers regarding issues to ensure smooth workflows.
• Complete financial processing of end-of-day General ledger entries/proofs.
• Executing transactions, maintaining records, reconciliation and reviewing requirements for new products.
• Perform quality reviews to ensure production systems are posting properly and facilitate client reporting to ensure the timely and accurate reporting of transactions.
• Understands how duties relate/integrate with others in the team.
- Payment Processor II at CITIGROUP
- Warehouse Associate at HILLYARD
- Donations Specialist at LUTHERAN SERVICES IN IOWA
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering
Dedicated and focused professional valued for multitasking strengths, organizational abilities and a knack for understanding procedures and logistics quickly. Committed to delivering high
PAYMENT PROCESSOR -BOOKKEEPER| ST.LUKES HOSPITAL-VENTURE | FEB.2017-CURRENT
• Sort and open all mail
• Responsible for processing daily receivables and preparing daily bank deposit, ensuring accuracy
• Process and post all credit card requests
• Distribute payments and accounting reports
• Balance and reconcile the books daily
• Receive client calls/emails and answer any queries in a timely manner
• Train team mates on payment processes and other clerical functions
- PAYMENT PROCESSOR -BOOKKEEPER at ST.LUKES HOSPITAL
- TELLER OPERATIONS SPECIALIST at BANK OF AMERICA
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- High school
• Handled Global Transactions (deposits)
• Reviewed account information for accuracy and made necessary changes where need be, and entered Data in company Data Base
• Logged payment into the system
- Payment Processor at Citi
- Data Entry at Republic Airway Holdings
- Sr. Data Entry Operator at Policy Studies Inc
3 years, 11 months at this Job
I take payment calls. I help policy holders reset passwords, update information. I answer any questions they have about billing.
- Payment Processor at Gerber Life Insurance Company
- Assembly Worker at Work Box Staffing
5 months at this Job
- High school - All