Provide the employer with sound accounting skills utilizing knowledge based practices obtained from over twenty five years of experience. Willing to learn any skills necessary to increase productivity and efficiency. JANUARY 5, 1998 - FEBRUARY 25,2019 PAYROLL ACCOUNTANT, New England Conservatory of music Calculated and processed all payroll information for faculty, staff, and students. Processed payroll for 800 salaried and hourly employees on a bi-weekly basis. Communicated with all faculty, students, and staff on payroll matters. Maintained electronic master files for all payrolls and benefit information. Coordinated payroll and benefit activities with Human Resources. Prepared payment vouchers for retirement benefits and other benefits deducted from payrolls. Reconciled retirement and other payroll deductions to general ledger accounts. Entered monthly payroll related journal entries into General Ledger. Assisted in coordinating the year-end W-2 preparation and filing.
- PAYROLL ACCOUNTANT at New England Conservatory
- PAYROLL CLERK at Kenmore Management
- at ACCOUNTING UNIVERSITY
21 years, 1 month at this Job
Jeanelle Durham 810 Quail Run Lane Lancaster, TX. 75146 469-275-8481 [email protected] Objective Detailed professional who is committed to accurate and timely payroll processing for administration and staff providing customer service and supporting the mission of the organization. Respond to the unique needs of a diverse organization by maintaining confidentiality and working as a team with other departments to create an environment of trust and accountability. Employment History Payroll Accountant – Finance – Human Resources May 2017 – Present Head Start of Greater Dallas, Dallas, TX. Coordinate the preparation for and transmission of the agency’s payroll to a third party payroll service Hours for non-exempt employees are imported to payroll and reviewed prior to processing Leave accrual balances are properly reflected in the timekeeping and payroll systems Employee pay is accurate based on information at time of payroll processing Work as an active team member in budget development and general accounting functions Employee direct deposit account data is verified to ensure pre-note for processing Manual payroll checks are properly documented prior to preparation Employee information for withholding allowances, garnishments, reimbursements is reviewed for accuracy prior to payroll processing Maintain agency and employee information in timekeeping and payroll system Serve as agency liaison to payroll provider regarding payroll processing and/or systems such as special pay events, additions or changes to system
- Payroll Accountant at Head Start of Greater Dallas
- Principal Secretary at Mansfield ISD
- Payroll Processor at Garnishments - Human Resources
- Policy Coordinator at Human Capital Management
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Business Administration
- High School Diploma
The Payroll Accountant is responsible for proper analysis of payroll data in an accurate and timely manner, initiate, plan, organize and review all payroll data with the college's payroll system ensuring conformity with GAAP, federal, state and local laws and the college's policies and procedures. Responsible for accurate and timely processing of pay adjustments and authorized third party deductions. Reconciliation of payroll benefit expenditures and conduct financial reporting. Serves as agency contact for state sponsored programs, informing management and team of pertinent issues and concerns.
- Payroll Accountant at The College of William and Mary
- Payroll Specialist at Alexandria City Public Schools
- Business Operations Assistant at Fairfax County Public Schools
- Payroll Clerk III at Hampton City Schools
1 year at this Job
communication to mass audiences.
Over thirteen years of experience in accounting, payroll, and banking.
Qualified skills in processing hundreds WORK EXPERIENCE of employees with multi-state payroll and taxes knowledge. Accounts receivable/payable abilities in reconciliation and balance sheet CSCSO - Payroll Accountant preparation. 2014-2018
Entered over 600 employees thru manual time entry on a bi- monthly basis. Reconciled five facilities' time and attendance as well as state sales tax reimbursements.
• 10-key touch entry USA Energy Fabrication - Accounting Administrator
• Benefits start/term
- Payroll Accountant at CSCSO
- at Multi-facility
- Front-end Teller at Bank of Oklahoma
4 years at this Job
- A.S. - Accounting
- A.A. - Journalism
* Perform all activities necessary to process multi-state bi-weekly and Mexican weekly payroll * Maintain and process tax reports/records, deductions, 401K/HSA/FSA contributions * Create and Post all US and Mexican Payroll related journal entries * Responsible for documenting and maintaining all Payroll procedures * Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations and guidelines * Provide ADP training to new hires and managers * Apply for state tax identification numbers * Participate in compliance HR, Payroll, and Worker's Comp audits * Provide/Create salary and headcount reports for HR and FP&A departments * Create monthly payroll reconciliations * Assist with monthly close in the Accountant/Finance Department
- Payroll Accountant at SDI Inc
- Payroll Specialist/Administrative Assistant at Honeywell
- Payroll Administrative Assistant at Aramark Aviation Services
- Administrative Assistant at Access Medical Supply
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Certificate - Financial Risk Management
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting - Accounting
Provides business and financial support to RGS management. Interacts with business partners in execution of subcontract task orders and modifications. Creates and maintains project workbooks (project budgets) and reconciles with project status reports (PSR's) monthly. Updates actual vs. budget corporate waterfall file. Updates funding pipeline with projections and actual funding received. Sets up projects for cost plus fixed fee (CPFF), time and material (T&M), and firm fixed price (FFP) contracts in Deltek Costpoint. Creates and submits 20 invoices to customers per month. Assists in preparation of incurred cost submission and annual financial statement and 401(k) audits. Creates Ad-Hoc reports in IBM Cognos Query Studio and Report Studio. Deposits checks into corporate bank account. Prepares cost estimates. Payroll Accountant Sets up employees in Deltek Costpoint and Deltek T&E. Updates direct deposit, taxes, 401k loans, and HSA deductions into ADP. Imports timesheets into Costpoint and post Labor Distribution. Initiates payroll cycle, enters paydata, calculates payroll preview, and submits payroll in ADP each pay period. Downloads numerous payroll reports from ADP for accounting. Completes password resets, and assist employees in creating expense reports. Accrues leave.
- Business Financial Analyst / Payroll Accountant at RGS Associates, Inc
- Senior Accountant at RGS Associates, Inc
- Intercompany Accountant II at BAE Systems
- Staff Accountant at XEROX Federal Solutions
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
- Bachelor of Science - Economics
• Process multi- state semi-monthly payroll and commission processing through ADP Workforce Now and Time & Attendance for more than 4,400 associates
• Manage entering data in ADP along with integrity maintenance
• Manage escalated payroll-related inquiries such as: payroll deductions, wage garnishments, child support payments and employee compensation/commission inquiries
• Assist Payroll Managers with reviewing processes and take part in improving it
• Perform monthly close activities, including updating payroll journal entries and spreadsheets
• Prepare monthly reporting used for Financial Statements
• Train and develop new hires on different payroll functions; conduct New Hire tax credit reports
- Payroll Accountant at Guaranteed Rate
- Payroll Coordinator at Follett Corporation
- Payroll Coordinator at Robert Bosch LLC
- Sr. Payroll Coordinator at Kantar
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Business/Paralegal Studies
• Evaluate, audit and maintain accounts and transaction processing for semi-monthly payroll
• Maintain records, files and documentation related to payroll processing for salaried and hourly employees
• Review and enter all paperwork affecting employees pay, direct deposit and taxes.
• Mail annual W-2 Forms
• Create and budget code payroll expense vouchers in system
• Verify all vouchers for current pay cycle are selected for payment and have correct payment amount
• Calculate wire payment amounts for employee and employer payroll expenses
• Enter wire payments into system
• Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to document activities within agency
• Prepare, examine and analyze accounting records and other documentation to assess their accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
- Payroll Accountant at Department of Public Health
- Secretary II at Martha K. Glaze Regional Youth Detention Center
- Accounting Technician at Sumter County Board of Commissioners
- Office Assistant at Sumter County Parks & Recreation Department
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associates of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Diploma - Accounting
- Diploma - Business and Office Technology
Complete new hire packets and pre-screening Processing e-verify and background checks Compiling payroll reports for Director of Operations Managed confidential information appropriately Responsible for unemployment claims Processing payroll for over 200 union and non-union employees Assist Human Resource Coordinator with benefits, workers comp, leaves, new hires, terminations, and OSHA Logs Responsible in completing performance bonuses for warehouse employees on a monthly basis Training new supervisors with time keeping system Managed and tracked employees vacation, personals, and sick time accurately Provide unlimited support Responsible for closing employee grievances Maintain confidential/Personal files.
- PAYROLL ACCOUNTANT at MCCROMETER
- HUMAN RESOURCE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at MCKESSON CORP
11 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Oversee and process all payroll and tax related functions for Infinity-AP, LLC of Dallas, Texas
• Processed multi-state (Texas, Mississippi, Louisiana, Florida, Georgia, and Pennsylvania), payroll for except and non-exempt employees
• Processed multi-state local, state and federal taxes including completing and filing corresponding bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports, tax payments and related account reconciliation
• Interacted with all employees and managers regarding payroll maintenance items including direct deposit, garnishments, benefits, new hire and terminations, PTO, salary adjustments, bonuses and incentives, etc.
• Processed multi-state unemployment inquires, reporting, filing and payments
• Interacted with local, state and federal entities and personnel as needed.
• Reported to management staff as well as managing partners concerning all payroll information and concerns
- Payroll Accountant at Executive Business Services
- Account Manager at Real Nice Sites, LLC
- ACCOUNTANT at Mt. Hebron Missionary Baptist Church
- ACCOUNTANT at WGAL, LLC
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- M. T. S.
- B. B. A.