Utilized skill set in all payroll functionalities, supported employees and aided in all
facets of payroll platform.
➢ Year end and quarterly tax filing.
➢ Client onboarding.
➢ 941 and 940 reconciliation.
➢ Payroll processing for several clients.
➢ Running and reviewing of all payroll related reports.
➢ General Ledger review and reconciliation.
➢ Child support and Garnishment payments.
➢ 401k and HAS payments.
➢ Assisting in processing and filing of all payroll clients.
➢ Developed a strategic plan to automate and streamline payroll processes.
- Payroll Admin at Your Payroll Department
- Payroll Analyst at Tesla
- Payroll Specialist at ADP- Automatic Data Processing
- Payroll Specialist at Air Medical Resource Group
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Accounting - General Education
• Assisted in the conversion of the company's 1700+ employees from paper timecards to eTime/Kronos
• Responsible for creating and auditing various payroll reports including, but not limited to 401k, leaves of absence, relocation, Vacation and sick time eligibility.
• Managed and verified all payroll system entries including deductions, earnings, gross ups, manual checks adjustments and new hires.
• Assisted with the clock in and out process of the employees at different sites
• Handled all payroll discrepancies for all 4 sites.
• Created a massive monthly accrual spreadsheet of actual time worked / payroll costs and calculated accruals for Management.
- Payroll / Admin at People Ready
- Payroll Manager at SBE Group
- Human Resources Manager at The Standard Hotel
- Payroll Manager at Emm Group
4 months at this Job
- - Human Resource Management
- Bachelor's - Human Resource Management
• Process weekly payroll for over 200 union employees for 5 trades
• Layoff checks
• Weekly certified payroll for OCIP, CCIP, Pinpoint contract jobs
• Pay employees' monthly benefits to unions
• Pay weekly levies, i.e. DRO, Student Loans
• Verification of Employment
• File maintenance
- Payroll Admin at B. Pietrini & Sons
- Payroll Specialist - Contract at Robert Half
- Bookkeeper/Project Coordinator - Contract at GNR Construction Management
- Bookkeeper/Project Coordinator at GM Holdings, LLC
2 years, 5 months at this Job
• Processed payroll data reports including calculating and reconciling payrolls and 941 tax liability.
• Maintained payroll control records, insurance data, and recordings of payroll changes.
• Maintained compliance with internal, local, state, and federal regulations and guidelines, and prepared payroll tax reports.
• Created spreadsheets to manually record, accurately track and document time related to vacation, sick, and personal leave time.
• Assisted with verification and reconciliation of annual W-2 report preparation.
• Assisted accountant/bookkeeper with inputting invoices, creating spreadsheets and preparing any necessary schedules or analysis as related to the general ledger accounting.
- Payroll Admin at Asthma and Allergy Center LLC
- Tax Professional (Seasonal) at H&R Block
- Junior Accountant at All-in-Poker Casino Waterfront Hotel and Casino
- Financial Analyst at Taiheiyo Cement Philippines, Inc
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting
I process payroll for several companies and small business around the United States. Clients submit their employee's weekly, bi-weekly or monthly timesheets and I process it. I maintain communication with all my clients and maintain their active employee profile by inputting new employee information and removing any inactive employees. Software used- UBCC
- Payroll Admin at Employers Outsourcing, Inc
- Recruiter at PrideStaff
- HR Technician at City of Sanger
- Records & Data Entry at FCi Federal
5 months at this Job
- - Liberal Arts
- High School Diploma
Daily balancing of cash receipts, bank reconciliation, A/P. A/R, Payroll, invoicing of customers, and daily bank deposits. (Jan.2009 to Present Part Time Payroll Admin.)
- Part Time Payroll Admin at
- Security Officer at Securitas
- Bookkeeper at Ray Radigan's Restaurant
- Warehouse Worker at Chrysler
10 years, 2 months at this Job
Weekly payroll processing with ADP then Engage PEO (payroll companies). GL entries - commissions, payroll register in Quickbooks, Timesheets with Fingercheck export files to Excel and import jobs from Salesforce.
- PAYROLL ADMIN at MARC JONES CONTRUCTION, LLC/THE PRO COMPANIES
- ACCOUNTANT at HUDSON SERVICES, INC
- Accounting Manager at Jefferson Chamber of Commerce
- Service Advisor at SATURN OF METAIRIE
9 months at this Job
- Some college
Payroll Administrator/contact person for 10 Atlanta area stores. Direct all correspondence between the payroll dept. and the managers at the 10 stores. Collect weekly payroll worksheets from stores and submit to the payroll dept. for processing. Send out payroll proofs to the stores for review and submission of any corrections. Submit all corrections to the payroll dept. and give final approvals to proceed with the processing of payroll. Make journal entries to clear accounting schedules. Correspond with employees to resolve any payroll issues.
- Payroll Admin at Nalley Automotive Group
- Payroll Admin at Nalley Automotive Group
- Office Manager at Arnold Enterprises
- Office Manager at Athens BMW
3 years, 6 months at this Job
• Weekly payroll
• Accounts payable
• Union reports
• Certified Payroll reports
- BOOKKEEPER / PAYROLL ADMIN at BETTER BUILDING PERFORMANCE
- Home Services Specialist II at BANK OF AMERICA
- SENIOR PROCESSOR at FLAGSHIP FINANCIAL
- CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER at TOWN & COUNTRY BANK
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school
• Process weekly payroll
• Deposits/ Weekly. Bank Transfer
• e-Verify I-9 Backgroud checks
• Set appointments
- Quality Control-Payroll Admin at John Management Group
7 years at this Job
- Associate - Accounting specialists