Performs tasks to establish and maintain employee/payroll records.
• Performs a wide variety of record keeping and payroll processing activities,
• Including computing wage and overtime payments, calculating and recording payroll deductions.
• Processing requests for paycheck advances and processing terminations.
• Sent reports for funding and process incoming payments on data sheets.
• Maintain reconciliation spread sheets and data inputs to keep up to date.
- Payroll Admin at HR Control Solutions
- PRN at Totaling Billing Management
- Actives Assistant at Westbury Rehabilitation
- General Clerk (Temp) at School Board of Broward County
3 years at this Job
- Certificate - Computer Technician
Processing, reviewing and approving payroll for 140 employees. Completing and submitting all payroll spreadsheets to VP, Finance. Entering benefit deductions. Entering all other deductions. Coordinating company events. Handling all issues in Admin Building. Processing VISA/Green card renewals for all foreign employees. Scheduling contract employees for Safety Council classes. All other duties required.
- HR Payroll/Admin Coordinator at INDORAMA VENTURES
- Contracts Technician at Fluor Technip Integrated (FTI)
- HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST/SAFETY COORDINATOR CAMERON COMMUNICATIONS at LA & TX
- RECEPTIONIST HACKBERRY ROD & GUN at Dock Shop
9 months at this Job
- Associate's - Business Manangement
- Certification - Physical Therapy, Microsoft Office
- Diploma - Basic Studies
• Assist Payroll Manager to alleviate backlog
• Enter and process payroll for 500+ employees, including collecting, organizing, reviewing for accuracy and verifying missing hours which includes 4 payroll systems and manipulating data in Excel for export
• Enter new employees in computer including garnishments and deductions as well as update employee records
• Pay Union benefits for employees
• Address payroll issues from field foremen and rectify as needed
• Submit all Certified Payroll, Utilization Reports and OCIP/CCIP Reporting for multiple companies
• Complete C240 Worker's Compensation Forms
• Maintain close contact with field personnel
• Experience with both union and non-union payroll utilizing multiple payroll systems
• Employment verifications
- Payroll Admin at Donaldson Interiors Inc
- Administrative Assistant at South Oaks Hospital
- Secretary (P/T) at Massapequa High School
- Secretary (P/T) to Secondary Special Education Supervisor at Massapequa High School
4 years, 10 months at this Job
Phone Coverage Processing LMA, PDI, Benefit Enrollment Forms, Tax Withholding Forms into the PeopleSoft System. Downloaded PeopleSoft and Kronos system to Excel Spreadsheets to prepare Pay Cycle for Bi-weekly and weekly employees and their annual merits and bonuses. Prepared wage forms for Matrix for STD, FMLA, LOA, etc. Process unemployment forms. Answer all questions for the Payroll Department email box and direct all emails to co-worker who handles all garnishments.
- Payroll Admin at Tiffany & Co. U.S.Sales
- Administrative Assistant at CulinArt Group
11 months at this Job
- Computer Programmer - CTO/Computer Programmer
• Coordinate and facilitate onboarding and new hire orientation from beginning to end.
• Manage all onboarding and employee exit paperwork
• Assist the team with general HR duties including I-9 verification, visa paperwork, new hire and change forms, etc.
• Audit employee files/records to ensure record-keeping compliance and accuracy of data
• Enter new hire information and employment/pay changes into System and ensure proper documentation has been submitted
• Makes photocopies; mails, scans and emails documents; and performs other clerical functions.
• Files documents into appropriate online employee files.
• Assists or prepares correspondence as requested.
• Prepares new-employee files.
• Processes mail.
• Completes Forms I-9, verifies I-9 documentation and maintains I-9 files. Submits online investigation requests and assists with new-employee background checks when needed
• Assist with preparation and submittal of certified payroll through LCPTracker and Departmet of Industrial Relations
- PAYROLL ADMIN at ACCOUNTEMPS
- Accounting Specialist at HMH
2 months at this Job
• Onboarding for all sites.
• Updated the system with any employee changes, new hires and terminations
• Maintained employee records.
• Responsible for Healthcare benefit enrollments, updates and changes.
• Monitored and followed up on workers compensation claim.
• Responsible for all Employee Leaves of Absence files.
• Assisted in processing multi state payroll.
- Payroll Admin at Onni Properties, LLC
- Payroll Admin at Onni Properties, LLC
- HR Generalist at Klondyke Construction LLC
- at Payroll Processer, Klondyke Construction LLC
2 years at this Job
- High school - High School
Processing hourly, salary and monthly payroll in-house for 1800+ employees using CORT
● Overseeing payroll processing on ADP WFN for 2400+ employees.
● Maintaining employees profile with accuracy and confidentiality.
● Processing child support orders, levies, garnishments, and verifications of earnings.
● Maintaining, processing and submitting 401K deductions/funds from and to Fidelity.
● Maintaining, processing and submitting HSA, FSA deductions to WageWorks, Optum and Payflex.
● Maintaining benefits auto feed via Bswift.
● Maintaining and generating GL mapping files.
● Providing information and timely responding to internal and external customers regarding payroll, taxes and insurance issues.
● Maintaining and filing periodic, monthly and quarterly payroll taxes.
● Generating Daily, Weekly and Monthly reports and submitting them to different internal departments and external third parties.
● Researching tax filing inquiries and fixing them with the help of ADP SmartCompliance support team.
- Payroll Admin at ALTRA INDUSTRIAL MOTION
- Full Charge Bookkeeper at SEASONED BRANDS
- Head Bookkeeper/ Team Leader at SEASONED BRANDS
2 years at this Job
• ADP ran reports
• Entered payroll deductions
• Create Batches
• Pulled files from ACS
- Payroll Admin at IPS
- Human Resources Assistant at BHI Energy Piedmont SC
- Human Resource Assistant/Payroll Administrator at WYNIT Distribution Downtown
- Human Resource/Recruiting Tech at Fluor Corporation
1 year at this Job
Validate employee master data in SAP HR; data deduction changes, employee banking information, maintain allowances/deductions at the employee level. Support internal controls testing and other audit requests by providing reports and/or supporting documentation. Completing consistent data quality checks on employee data changes for tax purposes regarding address changes and personnel areas within the company. Tax Extract/Funding backup & support to the tax team and complete the necessary balancing for the wire requests to our accounting department. Support to tax team relating to handing tax notices and refund checks; further researching items and working with ADP to provide timely feedback and resolution; timely Multiple Worksite Reporting to states. Record retention coordination with our third party vendor for off-site storage supporting our team as a whole when either sending or requesting documents from the mines. Perform and document regular compliance testing monthly data admin updates relating to the transaction process. Assist with W-2C corrections and entries for prior years for employees with the payroll tax department. Print /reprint year end W-2’s; Document/track/rotate payroll files as needed.
- Senior HR Payroll Admin Associate at Bayer Corporation
- Payroll Associate at Bayer Corporation
- Major Client Service Representative at Paychex, Inc.
- Senior Payroll Specialist at Paychex, Inc
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Business Management
• Process Payroll on QuickBooks
• Filing invoices, bank statements and sales records
• Answering phones
- Payroll Admin/Secretary at Fairgrounds Collision
- Payroll Clerk at SRI INternational
- Senior Administrative Assistant at Lockheed Martin
- Staff Accountant at Integral Development Corporation
9 years, 2 months at this Job