• Created streamlined payroll processes resulting in increased accuracy and higher productivity
• Provided excellent customer service by building relationships through exceptional communication.
• Became an expert in Tempworks Enterprise Software, familiarize with Paycom payroll software.
• Administered and calculated withholding and deductions associated with net earnings.
• Processed weekly payroll bonuses, holiday, and personal pay.
• Formulated spreadsheets and automated reports, maintain confidential human resource records and compiled reports from the databases.
• Developed and automated a CSV report to upload hours to our Clients Coupa Software. Manual inefficiencies were reduced by 95%.
• Implemented a new procedure for invoicing, from paper invoicing to electronic invoicing.
• Internal communication with client's managers, office representatives and payroll admins.
• Payroll Admin back up for holiday leaves and personal leaves.
- Payroll Admin & Assistant at Metro Staff, Inc
- GM at Capsonic Automotive, Inc
- Director of Compliance Assistant at Metro Staff, Inc
- Marketing Internship at Robert Morris University
4 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
Started in AP/ Payroll Admin currently working as Project Management Assistant.
Started in AP/ Payroll Admin currently working as Project Management Assistant.
- Payroll Admin, AP & Project Manager Admin at Stella May Contracting
- Office Manager / Estimator Assistant at Diamond Hill Inc
- Office Manager / Estimator Assistant at Sam's Construction LLC
- Payroll Administrator / Account Manager at Preferred Business Service
1 year, 6 months at this Job
• Processed Payroll for 100+ employees
• Maintained 401K; payroll audit; reviewed all invoices for payments
• Handled reimbursements for employees; checks in SAP for Vendors; Submit payment
• Entered data from crew sheets to ADP/Exact time from crew sheets
- Accounts Payable, Payroll Admin & Bookkeeper at Payroll Specialists
- Bookkeeper at Goodwill Industries
- Bookkeeper at Cornerstone Day Care Center
- Bookkeeper at Bethel Emanuel Temple, Inc
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Master's in Religious Education - Religious Education
Asst, Controller, Payroll Admin in house from start to finish, Certified Payroll Reports, Union Employees, Mange all employee deductions, Deposit and Record Receivable Checks. Experience in A/P & A/R. fax AND scan documents. Timberline Software.
- Asst Controller / Payroll Admin at Shoreline Foundation Inc / Marine Construction Company
17 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Employee verifications
• Prepare, issue and distribute payroll for up to 700 and counting employees.
• File and manage paper work.
• Issue merit increases.
• Close company complaints.
• Hire and terminated employee’s in our database.
• Working with SAGE ABRA SUITE, and ALTAMETRICS.
• Speak to store managers and employees with issues they may have on a daily basis.
- Payroll Admin at Den Tex Central Inc
- ASSISTANT ADMINISTRATOR. 9650 DATAPOINT DR. SUITE 106 at SAN ANTONIO REFUGEE YOUTH SPORTS AMERICA HOME HEALTH
- SHIFT LEADER at LITTLE CAESARS
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
30020 Kaiser Ave Eugene, Or. 97402 541-688-3970 Reference Contact: Justin Jones ( Superintendant) 541-321-9026 Title: Full Cycle Bookkeeper, HR/Payroll Admin Dates: 4/2017 to Current Duties: HR, Payroll, Quarterly Taxes, Including Prevailing Wage Proficiency, AR/AP, Quarterly Taxes, Estimating and Project Manager Assistant, WC & General Insurance, Employee Benefits, Banking, Month End Reports, General Office, Safety Program Reason for Leaving: Still Employed Essex General Construction 4284 W 7th Ave
- Full Cycle Bookkeeper, HR/Payroll Admin at Durbin Excavating, LLC
- HR/Payroll Admin, Accounting Assistant at Reference Contact
- Director of First Impressions at Reference Contact
- Accounting Clerk at Reference Contact
2 years, 5 months at this Job
Multi-state Payroll for full time and temporary associates - 140 employees Payroll and overtime report writing Month end report writing and hours compilation Maintain driver hours and compliance Daily reporting for payroll and overtime hours Track employee attendance and issue necessary corrective action Entering new associates into the payroll system Orientation and onboarding of new associates Maintain associate files Maintain vendor files Maintain corrective action spreadsheets Travel arrangements and reservations Track Perfect Attendance Bonus Help coordinate company events Member of Associate Relations Committee
- Payroll Admin at DHL
- Inbound/Receiving Associate Lakeshore Learning at
- Homeschool Teacher at Preschool Owner Lawrence Academy
- Administrative Assistant Dever Golf at
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Equine Science
- Complete the New Hire Process - Ensure all authorized employee deductions are entered in the HRIS system - Termination Paperwork - ensure all terminated employees receive final documentation - Prepare and submit weekly payroll for Hourly and Salaried employees - Prepare and compile weekly payroll reports - Enter and Maintain Merchant Mariners Credentials and TWIC cards in HRIS - Communicate with employees regarding any payroll questions - Communicate with employees regarding any benefits questions as able - Verify, validate and submit Quarterly Taxes for approval - Support HR Admin functions as and when required
- HR & Payroll Admin at NYC Ferry
- Paid Internship at Dahlia E Commerce Marketing
- Sales Representative at Verizon Wireless Retail
- Customer Service Associate at SKT Technologies
6 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Accounting - Accounting
• Human Resources ◦ Daily morning meetings with VP of HR * Recap of previous day & task for the day ◦ New medical enrollment ◦ New employee application ◦ Assist with any employee issues ◦ Yearly update of I-9 ◦ Yearly Evaluations ◦ Assist with interviews ◦ Personnel
• Payroll ◦ Weekly corrections * Fridays: print time sheets for every manager and have managers check for any missing punches or add any afterhours that need to be submitted. * Payroll Monday: print time sheets for every manager and have employees check, sign and add any vacation, sick or travel time. * Process payroll * Process vacation, sick and travel time * Sort checks to be passed out * Pass out checks * E-mail Payroll for temps to job agencies every Monday * Due OT report every Tuesday
• Admin ◦ Daily E-mails, keep track of booking conference room & showroom, copies, faxing, pdf, supplies, updates of various documents. ◦ Manage Project board * Keep a steady flow of projects that need to be done such as: adding power, changing lights throughout the building, plumbing or leaks issues and any other projects that need to be done.
- HR/PAYROLL ADMIN at ADJ GROUP OF COMPANIES
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/FLOATER at L.A. COUNTY MANAGEMENT SERVICE BUREAU
- GENERAL CLERK at LOS ANGELES COUNTY PROBATION DEPT
- CUSTOMER ACCOUNTS REP at SHERWOOD MANAGEMENT
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Business
- High school or equivalent - High School
Process weekly payroll for 260 union /non-union employees Process monthly payroll for 40 residential building superintendents Enter new hires, terminations, salary changes, promotions and transfers Process tax forms, garnishments, payroll deductions, expense & travel reimbursements Maintain payroll system for allocations, deductions, direct deposit, company level changes Handle all audits for Workers comp, disability , 32BJ, Local 670, NYS department of labor Implementation from ADP workforce to Advantage Payroll Perform general office work duties including scanning of payroll files, boxing of payroll records to storage. Filing of documents and creating employee personal files.
Process weekly payroll for 260 union /non-union employees
Process monthly payroll for 40 residential building superintendents
Enter new hires, terminations, salary changes, promotions and transfers
Process tax forms, garnishments, payroll deductions, expense & travel reimbursements
Maintain payroll system for allocations, deductions, direct deposit, company level changes
Handle all audits for Workers comp, disability , 32BJ, Local 670, NYS department of labor
Implementation from ADP workforce to Advantage Payroll
Perform general office work duties including scanning of payroll files, boxing of payroll records to
storage. Filing of documents and creating employee personal files.
- Payroll Admin at Bronstein Properties
- Customer Service Associate at Burlington
- Order Fulfillment Associate at Thomas Hardware Supplies
- Housekeeper at Bronstein Properties
3 years, 10 months at this Job