Payroll Analyst will be responsible for supporting requests from the Global Payroll Vendor (GPV) with regard to implementation of the US payroll in 2014. Once payroll has been implemented, positions will be responsible for processing and correcting payroll transactions that are the responsibility of Company for the US, supporting pre-payroll activities, year-end payroll activities, reviewing and verifying files generated by GPV, enforcing key payroll deadlines, as well as assisting the GPV in answering queries that it cant resolve.
- Payroll Analyst at Abbvie
- Credit Bureau Representative at Randstad USA
- Corporate Payroll Analyst at Abbott Laboratories
- Corporate Public Warehouse Administrator at Abbott Laboratories
3 months at this Job
The Payroll Analyst is responsible for administering the end-to-end payroll process and for ensuring activities are performed in a timely manner with an exceptional level of quality. Responsible for running and balancing bi-weekly payroll each pay period and ensuring all employees are paid in a timely and accurate manner.
• Working knowledge of state, federal and local tax regulations and laws.
• Knowledge and understanding of company policies and procedures.
• Strong computer skills including spreadsheet development, report generation and presentation development.
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills and experience.
• Knowledge and understanding of compliance with Leave of Absence rules and regulations.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills and the ability to communicate and coordinate activities with varying levels of staff, leaders and external vendors.
• Ability to exercise judgment, initiative and discretion regarding confidential and sensitive matters.
• Conducts bi-weekly audits of payroll processing files and data ensuring employees are paid on an accurate and timely basis.
- Payroll Analyst at Cambia Health Solutions
- Payroll Specialist at City of Portland, OR
- Benefits and Payroll Specialist at Mt Hood Community College
- Director of Operations at Oregon League of Minority Voters
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- College Course in information systems/office automation
- Project Manangement Course
- Florham Park, NJ 03/2016-12/2017
A leading Real Estate Management Company operating in NY City, New Jersey, Maryland and Ohio. Owns and manages residential apartment buildings as well as commercial business and retail space. Payroll Analyst
• Processed payroll for approximately 500 employees across six states utilizing Ultimate Software and ADP time reporting
• Assisted Human Resources with benefits administration
• Interacted with Accounting Department to ensure proper salary allocations across properties
• Prepared and posted payroll activity to the General Ledger
• Reconciled payroll GL Accounts
• Assisted Treasury Department with Payroll bank reconciliations
• Helped create payroll template used in new budget creation
• Fielded and investigated various budget questions from property managers
• Prepared ad hoc reports for various regulatory audits
• Monitored all wage garnishment orders to ensure compliance
• Updated employee records for all changes (rates of pay, address, tax withholdings, etc)
- Payroll Analyst at Westminster Management
- General Accountant at QualCare, Inc
- Payroll Administrator at QualCare, Inc
- Payroll Supervisor II at National Fuel Gas Distribution Corporation
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Accounting
At Southern Glazier's I have had the opportunity to optimize many of the processes that the company was using for the payroll clerk and payroll analyst position. I have had a hand in creating payroll forms and implementing new procedures. I am also in charge of reviewing all worked hours and paid time off hours before being submitted to corporate for payroll. I provide customer service to almost 800 employees.
- Payroll Analyst at SOUTHERN GLAZIER'S WINE & SPIRITS
- Payroll Specialist at SAFEWAY CORPORATE OFFICE
- Payroll Specialist at PAICE TAX & ACCOUNTING
- Office Assistant / Payroll specialist at ADVANCED PAVING & CONSTRUCTION
1 year at this Job
- Associate - Professional Sales
Marketo, Inc offers the leading Engagement Platform that empowers marketers to create lasting relationships and grow revenue. Consistently recognized as the industry's innovation pioneer.
Senior Payroll Analyst
• Process full cycle semi-monthly, multi-state payroll for 900+ employees with ADP WFN
• Verify weekly timesheets for accuracy; communicate with department managers for clarification as needed
• Research and promptly resolve internal and external customer inquiries
• Created documentation of payroll processes
• Balance, research and fix errors, and submit 401K contributions and loans to Fidelity
• Balance and submit HSA and FSA contributions to HSA Bank
• Audit all employee and HR personnel and wage changes
• Prepare Canadian journal entries for month end close activities
• Provide backup and support to Payroll Manager
• Process terminations per specific state regulations
• Process payments for employees on leave and true up once returned
- Senior Payroll Analyst at Marketo, Inc
- Payroll Specialist III (Canadian Payroll) at Flatiron Construction
- Payroll Coordinator at Vail Resorts
- Corporate Payroll Analyst Lead/Special Projects at Ball Corporation
1 year, 2 months at this Job
04/07/2014 – Present Incentive Payroll Analyst Supervisor, Ashley Furniture Industries Ripley, mS Review data collections and compile reports using Microsoft Excel and Queries. Review employees’ production compensation. Communicate/train supervisors on as400 Data entry. Customer service for incoming calls. Verify classification of employees for Finance reports. Print payroll checks, seal and sort them. 04/29/2011 – 04/07/2014 Coordinator, Ashley Furniture Industries Ecru, MS Reviewed production sheets again the data entry into as400 for the production employees. Corrected/maintained their transactions in as400. Submitted hourly reports on production efficiency using Microsoft Excel. 12/22/2010 – 04/29/2011 Blowfill production, Ashley Furniture Industries Ecru, MS Worked in production, blowing fiber into backs for furniture assembly.
- Incentive Payroll Analyst at Ashley Furniture
- Shift Manager at Krystal Company
- Technical Manager at Sears Holdings Corp
- Customer Service and sales at Sears Holdings Corp
8 years, 3 months at this Job
- AA - Accounting
Prepare garnishments for delivery to ADP and complete garnishments for Independent Contractors. Complete verifications of employment. Perform payroll reconciliations. Analyze payroll data as directed. Act as liaison between payroll and the legal department, benefits, and leave administration.
- Payroll Analyst at Schneider National
- Payroll Coordinator at Little Rapids Corporation
- Staff Accountant at McKey Perforating Co, Inc
- Staff Accountant at Denny Silva, P.C
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Management - Management
- Associate of Applied Science in Accounting - Accounting
- Associate of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
* Process Jamaican payroll and wire transaction for 1400 employees * Process US payroll of 1800 using same software * Support HR and payroll team during conversion from PCPW to ADP Enterprise * Process all terminations, new hires, and employee changes
- Payroll Analyst at Beacon Hill Staffing
- Payroll & Human Resources Specialist at Emerson Personnel
- Patient Physician Access Coordinator at Christiana Care Health
- Temporary Payroll Coordinator / Customer Service Rep at Randstad
1 month at this Job
- Seeking A.S - Accounting
Overseeing payroll procedures. Preparing reports and forecasts for senior management. Ensuring compliance with all compensation and tax regulations. Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data. Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Payroll Analyst at First Class Business Solution
- Accounts Payable Specialist at Aetna
- Senior Customer Service Representative at Aetna
- Pharmacy Technician at Walgreens Pharmacy
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Accounting
Ensures payroll processing is running smoothly and accurately. Establishes and implements procedures to improve business processes and gain efficiencies. Serves as the System Administrator for the two payroll related systems, PeopleSoft and Kronos. Involved in systems upgrades and user testing. Review payroll reports and checks for accuracy. Reviews job costing and makes sure all payroll costs are charged to the proper cost centers. Assures compliance with federal and multi-state tax laws and regulations. Create queries and reports in PeopleSoft and Kronos for the team to streamline payroll functions and assist with data analysis.
- Payroll Analyst at Aqua-Aston Hospitality
- Payroll Service Consultant at Pro Service Human Resources
- Payroll Processing Supervisor at Aegis Payroll
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Business Administration - Human Resources