Payroll Analyst will be responsible for supporting requests from the Global Payroll Vendor (GPV) with regard to implementation of the US payroll in 2014. Once payroll has been implemented, positions will be responsible for processing and correcting payroll transactions that are the responsibility of Company for the US, supporting pre-payroll activities, year-end payroll activities, reviewing and verifying files generated by GPV, enforcing key payroll deadlines, as well as assisting the GPV in answering queries that it cant resolve.
- Payroll Analyst at Abbvie
- Credit Bureau Representative at Randstad USA
- Corporate Payroll Analyst at Abbott Laboratories
- Corporate Public Warehouse Administrator at Abbott Laboratories
1 month at this Job
Directly responsible for analyzing payroll associated up to 2600+ employees.
• Wide knowledge of multi-state (including California) taxation rules, pay standards and hour laws.
• Demonstrated proficiencies in transforming and streamlining processes for better efficiency and help reduce the risk of errors.
• Assessed and prepared various ad hoc report requests.
• Responsible for completing employee data audits to confirm employee information is consistently maintained in multiple payroll/HRIS systems.
• Assisted in payroll cycle conversion. Audited all employee hours, earnings and deductions to make sure the transition occurred as expected.
• Promoted to Payroll Analyst - Team Leader with authority to resolve issues and independently make decisions on payroll related issues.
- Payroll Analyst at Alliance One Inc
- Human Resource Coordinator at AAA Mid-Atlantic
- Payroll Specialist at Tenet Health Care
- Payroll Coordinator at Salant Corporation
11 years at this Job
- Associates - Business
- Certificate - Human Resource Management
- Certificate of Competency
Profile Energetic and hard-working student looking to fill a position that involves caring for, helping, or looking out for other people. Strives to work hard in every aspect of work and life. Majoring in psychology and spanish. Vivint Smart Home, Provo, Utah - April 2018 - Present Working with customers both English and Spanish, to understand how to use, install, and troubleshoot the different things included in their smart home experience. Receiving and processing payments, giving credits, and helping to understand billing cycles, Giving credits, and explaining so that anyone can understand their bill. Moved to Payroll analyst position - Processed payments for over 14,000 employees, Managed the time clocks for the whole company along with creating and staying up to date with excel spreadsheets. Handling extremely confidential information and working hand in hand with HR, processing terminations and answering detailed questions is an everyday practice.
- Payroll Analyst at Vivint Smart Home
- Paralegal at Myler Disability
- Supervisor at eHarmony
- Front-end Cashier/Produce Worker at Maceys
9 months at this Job
- Associates - Education
- Bachelors - english and spanish
USA based provider of human resources management software and services. ADP is publicly traded on NASDAQ
Payroll Analyst Apr. 2012 - Present
Manage processing, reconciliation, auditing, and research for multiple clients' payroll service. Assist clients by providing stellar service and high quality solutions to resolve clients' needs. Operates as the project subject matter expert whilst collaborating with stakeholders, partners, clients and vendors.
• Develop relationships with clients and partners to achieve common goals and increase productivity; create stellar service for clients
• Assist project team by gathering requirements for new product developments
• Lead and facilitate production and status calls with clients and stakeholders
• Multi-task several high complex activities simultaneously to meet deadlines and deliverables
• Provide best solutions and recommendations to clients' requests and needs
• Operate as a committee leader with ADP Diversity and Inclusion programs
• Issue manual checks and stop payments using Bank of America applications and other banking systems
• Update tax panels, direct deposit, café 125 deductions, and personal information for employees and clients
• Resolve service request in timely manner by doing research and making quality recommendations
• Run ad hoc and various reports using ADP Reporting. Create VLOOKUPs and pivot tables using Microsoft Excel
• Provide daily professional communication with clients, partners, and vendors via email and phone calls
• Use multiple applications and programs simultaneously to provide quality service to clients
• Create best practices and standard operating procedures to enhance work productivity and client relationships
- Payroll Analyst at Automatic Data Processing
- Project Manager at Initial Contract Services
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Finance
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration - Management
also known as The World Bank Group (a UN Organization). The World Bank group consists of IBRD, IFC and MIGA. Over 2 + years of experience in Siechem Technologies Private Limited, manufacturers of telecom cables and cable jointing kits, as accounting head. The company along with its subsidiaries had a annual turnover of 1 Billion in INR. Over 3 + years of extensive experience in core financial and accounting operations including finalization of accounts, budgeting, costing, auditing and Indian taxation while pursuing as articled clerk and assistant with Jai Krishn and Arun associates, CA audit firm. Experience in designing and implementing systems, procedures with proven ability to achieve financial discipline. Work experience in detail: From September 2004 - May 2014 Worked as Payroll Analyst cum manager, accountable for seamless disbursement of payroll payments to 18,000 employees across the globe on a fortnightly basis. Major responsibilities include To run the end to end payroll processing every fortnight, after due diligence and control checks. To communicate and liaise with counterparts across the globe in 220 countries for timely disbursement of international payroll payments. To respond to direct client queries and service desk queries relating to the staff. To co-ordinate and correspond with banks for the timely receipt of funds for disbursement of payroll. To work closely with both the inhouse and offshore teams during the routine review of inputs from various departments and obtain clarification wherever necessary. To collate and review monthly statistics on various tasks handled at the unit and suggest automation or process improvements. To record time taken for review and closure of payroll activities and show efficiency. To suggest customized reports for better control over payroll process and minimize manual intervention. To reconcile postings in Peoplesoft payroll and SAP GL modules at the end of each payroll and identify causes or escalate to appropriate team for corrective action. To maintain the payroll processing manual upto date on the new report additions and process changes, so that any new staff can refer to the same for fast learning and application.
- Payroll Analyst at International Bank for Rural Development
- Senior accounting assistant in the Accounts receivable team at
- Sr Executive accounts at Siechem Technologies Private Limited
- Audit clerk at M/s. Jai Krishn and Arun Associates, Chartered Accountants
9 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Commerce - Commerce
Payroll Analyst (Consulting-Green Keys LLC)
Emblem Health New York, NY October 2017- Present
• Responsible for processing a unionized weekly payroll of approximately 675 employees. Duties include but are not limited to:
• Process new hires and terminations; maintain leave of absences/returns.
• Direct deposit set-up, change, deletions, and resolutions.
• Handle W4 changes with attention to multi-jurisdiction.
• Prepare, upload, and verify various EPIP files; commissions, severances, longevity anniversary payments unused sick pay, car allowances, gym reimbursements, dental incentives, salary increases, retroactive payments.
• Review of all garnishments prior to forwarding to ADP for processing.
• Employment verifications.
• Provide earnings information necessary for pension calculations.
• Respond to inquiries from internal departments, and outside agencies.
• Timely response to employees’ questions regarding payroll.
- Payroll Analyst at Green Key Resources
- Payroll and HR Specialist at Cooke School and Institute
- Payroll Assistant at HeartShare Human Services of New York
- Payroll Coordinator at MMC Holding of Brooklyn Inc
1 year at this Job
- BA - Liberal Arts
- Certificate of completion - Accounting
Federal Way, WA Data Entry Processor Process upwards of 1000+ timecards weekly Audit each timecard and ensure accuracy Create reports to determine weekly trends for analysis Write up adjustments for any hours discrepancies Payroll Analyst III Worked closely with management on an individual and team basis to implement process improvements and procedure changes Submit weekly/monthly/quarterly metrics to determine trends Ensure accurate and timely preparation and processing of payroll, adjustments, stop payments and advances Lead special projects and perform testing and validation of systems Payroll Supervisor Would have between 4-6 employees work directly under me Train new employees on weekly processes Handle all rework items ie; pay/bill discrepancies Work directly with our directors out in the field to resolve any urgent matters Work on SOX reports on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis for upper management Create, track & report on weekly adjustments Assist in on-boarding/interviewing new employees
- Payroll Analyst III at Volt Workforce Solutions
- Customer Service at MicroX
- Operator II at Verizon Wireless
12 years, 9 months at this Job
Kubota Tractor Corporation Compensation & Payroll Analyst (April 2017-Present) Duties/Responsibilities: Full-cycle payroll processing, reconciliation, and general ledger reporting for 1000+ employees. Serviced employees company-wide on benefits issues, maintained relationships with 3rd party benefits providers and assisted in proposals for new year benefits packages. Worked from corporate office and serviced multiple divisions throughout the country and multi-state payroll processing for 40 states. Oversee 401k and profit-sharing plan, including contribution management and loans, along with a supplemental non-qualified deferred comp plan for highly paid executives. Correspond to court ordered garnishments and maintain employee payments of such. Quartlerly reporting for Department of Labor for multiple states and quarterly reporting of our 401k plan's age-weighted contribution Participated in nondiscrimination testing of the 401k Plan. Assisted the PMO team with implementing a new HRIS company-wide over a 9 month project period and served as subject matter expert on new system to service entire company with troubleshooting and maintaining of the HR database. Maintain upgrades and the deployment of new features from our HRIS as the system administrator, and serve as a business partner to our divisions in utilizing the system. Developed project plans for own department on implementation strategy for new HRIS system and timeline Assisted with the development and oversight of multiple bonus-structures for various levels of employees throughout the company. Processed out of country payroll for our Japanese group of employees on assignment in the U.S. Compensation analysis of local, regional and geographical markets for assigning job openings to proper pay-bands based on an internal pay-band structure and to ensure EEO compliance. Assisted with calculation of various bonus pay-outs throughout the year based on bonus package. Wrote procedures , instructional guides and manuals for various processes and to educate employees and managers on how to utilize the new HRIS system. Performed training classes and webinars on utilizing the new HRIS system. Evaluated yearly policies and assisted with development and updating to a new employee handbook . Assisted with candidate recruiting, screening and interviewing for openings in own department. Administered FMLA policies and collected proper documentation to coordinate employee leave of absences.
- Compensation & Payroll Analyst at Kubota Tractor Corporation
- Logistics Coordinator/ B2B Sales at Total Quality Logistics (TQL)
- HR Assistant / Generalist/ Training Administrator at Gestamp Automocion
- Administrative Services - HR at West Virginia Division of Health and Human Resources
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- M.S. - Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
* Prepare Federal tax payment each pay period * Audit errors and communicate with department to correct time entry before payroll is finalized every other week. * Prepare and pay 26 State and unemployment taxes monthly, quarterly or annually. * Maintain Unclaimed property each month and report to state every July * Enter all taxable items (BeWell Vitality Rewards, moving expenses) DISBURSEMENTS ANALYST I * Completed a 5 year project from inception to completion to refund FICA to residents * Audited and posted incoming check request daily * Entered Invoices on a PO for payment daily * Maintained block list for invoices that needed Goods Receipt * Maintained Unclaimed property from Baylor College of Medicine * Printed and mailed all 1099-MISC forms each year BUDGET ANALYST I * Maintained endowment accounts * Maintained Unclaimed property from Baylor College of Medicine BUDGET SUPPORT SPECIALIST * Prepared and updated Labor Distribution reports from Departments on Legacy system * Entered Personal Action Forms into Legacy system * Successfully transitioned from Legacy system to SAP
- PAYROLL ANALYST at Baylor College of Medicine
- at Baylor College of Medicine
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- Ability to apply complex policies and procedure to numerous circumstances. - Process union, work authorization & other reports as requested. - Scheduled and coordinate new hire appointments using Outlook Calendar. - Assisting new hires and rehires with completing new hire documents. - Responsible for confidential and time sensitive documents. - Partner with HR and other departments to ensure all transactions are authorized & in compliance with company policies and procedures - Organize and maintain an electronic and hard copy filing system - Obtained Notary training and performed notary duties. - Demonstrates knowledge of Window based programs, specifically MS Word, Excel, and Outlook. - Exceptional intrapersonal and communication skills - Attend and coordinate weekly/monthly team meetings
- Payroll Analyst at Human Resource Payroll Center
- Junior Kindergarten Teacher at Merryhill School
- Art Teacher at Dream Enrichment
- Activity Manager/Activity Leader at Dream Enrichment
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Art