Examine and inspect containers, materials, and hazardous packages to ensure that packing specifications are met
● Observing employees daily on their job performance and giving constructive feedback
● Achieving company's PPH goal per monthly
● Responsible for all next day air packages being handled at the facility
● Supported employee's safety and regulatory compliance. Monitored training to ensure a knowledgeable workforce and support operational demands.
● Delegation upon what will affect companies' financial cost if problem occurred
● Responsible for the timely and professional response to customer inquiries, generating various reports. United Parcel Services: Reno, NV Payroll assistant: November 2018-Current
• Assist in payroll audits for all three shifts of 600+ employees
• Processing and reconciling relocation data.
• Resolving any pay issues and performing pay adjustments
• Payroll batches and communicating any changes to operations
• Tracking employees hours if needed
• Informed employees of changes in contracts, titles, hours and pay rate skills
- Payroll assistant at United Parcel Services
- Air Sort Supervisor at United Parcel Services
- Operations Supervisor at World Flight Services
2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Associate of Arts - Criminal Justice
• Assistant accountings in chronologically ordering timesheets
• Audited Timesheets
• Kept record of Files of Students and Staff on Campus
- Payroll Assistant at UAlbany Payroll
- Sales Associate at Target Inc
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology - Sociology
Using Employer on the go and Employer on Demand software to keep track of clients' employees and timekeeping, answering phone, assisting Payroll Manager with whatever needs done.
- Payroll Assistant at 360 Payroll Solutions
- Office Assistant at Quality Metalworks, Inc.
- Office Assistant/Receptionist at Laura Hanlon CPA
- Cashier at Taco Bell
5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - Computerized Business Applications, Accounting, Childcare
• Answer multi phone line system.
• Track and report key metrics
• Print out and update daily staffing schedule.
• Over-sight with on-call staffing, as requested
• Reviewing applicants' resume/curriculum vitae.
• Payroll assistant with entering time sheets in Kronos.
• Scheduling temporary staff for all THR Hospital's needs.
• Communicate issues or client process changes to senior management staff.
• iCIMS and automated software to access, enter and edit staffing information.
• Investigate an ATS (Applicant Tracking System) to ensure that all candidates that's viable for other opportunities.
• Per Diem placement of Registered Nurses, Certified Nursing Assistants, and Allies.
• Gather information concerning employee issues, usage, retention and termination.
• Respond to service requests, inquiries and complaints over the phone or in person.
• Organize the communication and the distribution of all orders and travel request.
• Coordinate staffing for all nursing, respiratory and pulmonary rehab units for multiple facilities.
• Assists administration with reports, staffing variances, and scheduling
• Contact and communicate with customers to obtain staffing orders.
• Make assessments and decisions on prioritizing staff for available client orders.
• Communicate issues or client process changes to senior management staff.
• Source and screen candidates while building customer rapport.
• Develop partnership with hiring manager and team to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process.
• Performing background checks on potential employees, as well as checking upon given references, transcripts, and credentials
• Negotiating salary, problem-solving, and counseling, therein establishing a rapport with the job candidate.
- Payroll assistant at SPL Patient / Staffing Logistic / Texas Health Resources Corporate Office
- Room Control Coordinator at Baylor University Medical Center
- Outpatient Receptionist / Patient Access Rep II at Doctors Hospital at White Rock
- external customer service at Document Administration / Customer Relations, Nationstar Mortgage
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Health / Administration - Health Management
- Associate of Arts in Health Care Administration - Health Care Administration
- Master of Health Administration - Health Administration
Payroll Assistant to the Payroll Manager. Responsible for weekly payroll for 5 different local Union Companies. Worked closely with Carpenter Foreman and Stewards to resolve any payroll discrepancies.
• Processed weekly payroll for 5 different companies, 550+ employees, including status reports and pay changes.
• Inputted office weekly time sheets.
• Downloaded weekly union laborer time sheets, reviewed, edited when necessary and transmitted through JD Edwards Oracle Pay System.
• Downloaded all bi-weekly payroll reports for audit purposes.
• Handled all weekly Employee laborer Union benefits.
• Set up weekly Employee child support and levy payment reporting and submit to appropriate agencies.
• Report and file all weekly State MA and RI taxes.
• Download all Quarterly tax reports for audit purposes.
• Researched and resolved all missed or inaccurate payroll entries.
• Handled all unemployment claims and reporting. Ensured all benefits and annual job rate increases were applied and updated by unions receiving benefit payments on time and increases updated in human resources system on effective dates.
• Reviewed and interpreted all union contract provisions for administrators and managers, ensuring time and attendance entries for payroll were accurate.
• Ran and submitted multiple worksite quarterly reports for various companies and states, providing employee count and wages as requested by Department of Labor and required by Federal government.
• Ran and submitted weekly certified payroll.
• Assisted in year-end W-2s and 1099's.
• Addressed and completed multiple employment verification requests daily.
• Resolved any payroll issues from employees, general managers and district managers efficiently and resourcefully.
• Handled special projects at any given time for the Payroll Manager.
• Handled new hire data entry.
• Maintained confidential records and employee files.
- Payroll Assistant at Marquis Management
- Payroll Specialist and Benefits Coordinator at Beaver-Visitec, International
- Executive Assistant to CEO/Office Manager at Cogito Corporation
- Executive Assistant to CEO/Office Manager at Connective Orthopedics, Inc
1 year, 8 months at this Job
Accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, office assistant
- Payroll Assistant at Duncan Hokie Honda
- Insurance Office Manager at Main Street Insurance Agency
- Sales Associate at Kay Jewelers
- Hair Stylist at
7 months at this Job
Reimbursement/Payroll Assistant - I work in the finance department assisting the reimbursement coordinator preparing annual cost reports for Medicare/Medicaid along with preparing Medicare/Medicaid quarterly reports. I also work with the reimbursement coordinator in updating revenue files for monthly & yearly physician contractual allowances and budget. Yearly I work on the wage index review and occupational mix surveys. I also work in the payroll department assisting with processing payroll on a biweekly basis.
- Reimbursement/Payroll Assistant at Dickinson County Healthcare System
- Administrative/Accounting Assistant at
- Administrative Assistant at Real Estate North
- Administrative Assistant at Northern Michigan University
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- College Prep
Payroll Assistant/ Benefits Coordinator
Human Touch – Falls Church, VA 03/2016-03/2018
• Maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
• Updates payroll records entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deduction, and job title and department/division transfers.
• Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
• Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains payroll operation by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
• Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
• Enter New hire data into payroll system.
• Answer employee benefits questions.
• Enter insurance deductions into ADP and paychex system. Skills and Qualifications: Analyzing information, Data entry skills, verbal communication organization, confidentiality, and attention to detail.
- Payroll Assistant/ Benefits Coordinator at Human Touch LLC
- Human Resources Assistant at Aspire Lifestyles
- Human Resources Assistant at
2 years at this Job
- Bachelors - Criminal Justice
- Associate of Arts - General Studies
Hired for two part time positions as a Fiscal Assistant to apply payments and HR Assistant assisting with posting open positions and managing training module. After 3 months, was offered Payroll Assistant position to replace HR position and continue with Fiscal responsibilities. Responsible for accuracy of all payment applications (cash, checks, EFT and credit cards) from clients, insurance and government agencies, including co-payments and deductibles. Assist Payroll in all functions, including entering new employees, adding benefits/deductions, making wage, position and allocation changes, reviewing and correcting time sheets, entering adjustments for stipends, retro-pay and bonuses, handling terminations and running reports after each biweekly payroll is complete.
- Human Resources/Payroll Assistant at Fiscal
- Senior Accounts Receivable Specialist at RG INDUSTRIES, Inc
- Accounting Specialist at UNITED CEREBRAL PALSY
- Credit and Collections Coordinator at VECTRON INTERNATIONAL
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics and Business Administration
Temporary assignment assisting with the transition from the existing HR/Payroll system to the Munis platform.
Lane Construction Cheshire Ct
Administrative Assistant / Payroll Assistant 2017- 2018
• Part of team responsible for the accurate processing of 3000+ payroll checks.
• Maintains ACH file information for all employees.
• Troubleshoots any employee concerns regarding payroll.
• Union Reporting and Garnishments
- Payroll Assistant Present at City of Milford
- Implementation Specialist at Automated Data Processing
- Lead Teledata/Client Service Representative at
1 year at this Job