As a payroll assistant I was responsible for making sure all hours worked were entered in to the system. I would also help with payroll audits, maintained vacation and sick leave records. Answered calls related to Payroll while assisting the employees with any issues they had. Followed all policies and procedures as outlined by the company.
- Payroll Assistant at Ideal Home Health
- Barista at Starbucks
- Catering Coordinator at On the Border
- Kitchen Manager at Chipotle
4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
March 21't, 2019 To whom it may concern, Pohanka Lexus from 2t3t2016 unlil 3t212019. While working at Pohanka Lexus, he worked an average of48.9 regular hours. lf any additional information is needed, please feel free to contact me at my direct line (703)348-5424 or by fax (703)348-5502' Submitted .a Brooke Acuna Payroll Assistant Pohanka Automotive GrouP
- Payroll Assistant at Automotive Grou
2 months at this Job
We run a private company, we are looking for client's from different locations. We Located in some state in IL, GA, and WI but due to unsatisfied of most of our customers. We need your assistant urgently. We are offering you this post ( Payroll Assistant ), My professional job is payroll ,I have been into this business for few years back,Now i think i need assistant who will be helping me with this payroll stuff at your location,this job take most of my time and i think i need to spend most of my time with my children this time around,that is why am in need to helper.Have you ever been into payroll work before,well i don't think that should be the problem as am sure this work is very easy to learn.
•WAGES AND BENEFITS
• I will be paying you $1,400 monthly salary by working from your home, A little about the job. I use to get contract from company and they ask me to send payroll check to their (Customer)(Client)(Workers), So you will be responsible for that, you will be mailing the check out to those client via USPS.com, You will be doing this job in your home,I think this job is a great opportunity for you,and it doesn't require any specific time,you can work any time you like in a day, you can also do this at night and send them out next morning if you are busy during the day, Note that we will be responsible for the postage.Before you start this job, you will need to get below materials,you are going to use the materials to start your job. (1) Personal Computer (2) Check Creation software (Will be Provided Free) (3)**Versa Business CheckPaper Form#3000 or #1000 (4) **Magentic ink or Regular ink (5) **Brown Envelopes and USPS Priority Envelopes (6) **Printer (7) **Glue and A4 Paper Note that If you can purchase the materials , the money will be reimburse for you along with your first payment and if you know that you are interested you can get the materials at the nearest office max, staples near you Please if you are interested and started training on this job, please kindly chat with me on my Google talk ( [email protected] ) i stay online from 8:30am to 1pm everyday.if you don't have a Google talk please kindly set up one so you be able to chat with me. So i will want you fill the below employment form to get stated: 1) Full Name: .................... 2) Contact Address .................... 3) CITY: .................... 4) State: .................... 5) Zip code: .................... 6) Age 8) Current Job: .................... 9) Cell Number.................. ... 11) Hours Available: from _______ to ______ 12) What date are you available to start work? PAYMENT TERMS 1) Payment Method? ( is it 1099 or Regular Payroll) 2) Can we trust you with our co-workers payroll list? 3) Do you have a good or bad record? Note: I can best be contacted by email . I will be expecting your response soon. Thanks
- Payroll Assistant at Paychex, Inc.
at this Job
- Master's - Computer Science
Assessed employment verification requests for university employees using Payroll Personnel System. § Completed administrative tasks - filing, labeling, and answering phone calls. § Assisted payroll processors and analysts with special tasks as needed.
- Payroll Assistant at UC Davis Accounting and Financial Services / Central Payroll
- Guest Service Supervisor at UC Davis Student Housing and Dining Services / Peet's Coffee
- Barista at UC Davis Housing and Dining Services / Starbucks Coffee
6 months at this Job
- B.S. in Human Development - Human Development
• Assist with enrolling non-exempt employees in the district timekeeping payroll system to maintain their absences, docks, comp time earned, and overtime and straight time overtime earned for each pay period.
• Create Munis time entry batches for hourly docks and subs to upload into the monthly payroll warrant.
• Maintain the monthly sub payroll by reviewing budget number errors and special sub pay/long-term rate.
• Review employee absences with no days available; apply accruals available if any.
• Kronos Workforce Ready Team Project: plan and prep instructional word documents and PowerPoints to introduce and train Kronos users, dept. /campus supervisors and their location staff, about the new timekeeping system, how to access Kronos, how to view and submit timesheets, and demonstrate the Kronos payroll functionalities available to employees and supervisors. Collaboratively meet and discuss with project team members to continue the implementation from the old Kronos to the new Kronos for bi-weekly staff, and assist with planning and prepping for the upcoming monthly non-exempt implementation; assist as a trouble shooter as needed.
• Assist with the bi-weekly Kronos payroll process as needed: child nutrition, transportation, and facilities management.
- Payroll Assistant at Birdville ISD Payroll Department
- Pre-K Teacher at Fort Worth ISD
- Payroll Assistant at Fort Worth ISD Payroll Department
- Secretary at Fort Worth ISD Manuel Jara Elementary
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration
Payroll Assistant/ Benefits Coordinator
Human Touch – Falls Church, VA 03/2016-03/2018
• Maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
• Updates payroll records entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deduction, and job title and department/division transfers.
• Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
• Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains payroll operation by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
• Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
• Enter New hire data into payroll system.
• Answer employee benefits questions.
• Enter insurance deductions into ADP and paychex system. Skills and Qualifications: Analyzing information, Data entry skills, verbal communication organization, confidentiality, and attention to detail.
- Payroll Assistant/ Benefits Coordinator at Human Touch LLC
- Human Resources Assistant at Aspire Lifestyles
- Human Resources Assistant at
2 years at this Job
- Bachelors - Criminal Justice
- Associate of Arts - General Studies
• Cashiered for a year: Handled money and dealt with service customers
• Business office assistant: Register sold cars, assist others with their paperwork Currently:
• Human Resources assistant: Send new hires out for drug test, make appointments for new hires, file, prepare packets for new hires, help the HR manager stay organized
• Payroll assistant: Enter sales hours, enter medical amounts on our database Dealerbuilt
- HR and Payroll Assistant at Sierra Autocars
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Liberal Studies
- Associates of Arts
- High school diploma
Oversee the payroll assistant duties for four facilities; Pueblo, Canon City, La Junta and Denver. ◦ Process timesheets, new hire paperwork and all other information pertaining to payroll. ◦ Review and analyze payroll data and reports for accuracy. ◦ Manage the importing of Medbil and GLMI information; compile and direct data, calculate appropriate pay adjustments and key data into Microsoft Dynamics. ◦ Prepare, process and track wage garnishments and child support orders. ◦ Oversee employee exemption certificates, direct deposits and other deductions to update payroll records. ◦ Maintain filing system of the payroll and related records. Perform specific duties of the payroll supervisor in the payroll supervisors' absence. ◦ 08/2015-08/2017 ◦ 11/2014- 08/2015 ◦ 10/2012- 10/2013
- Payroll Assistant at Argus Home Health Care
- Human Resource Assistant at Argus Home Health Care
1 year at this Job
- High School Diploma - Center
Accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, office assistant
- Payroll Assistant at Duncan Hokie Honda
- Insurance Office Manager at Main Street Insurance Agency
- Sales Associate at Kay Jewelers
- Hair Stylist at Scissor Happy
9 months at this Job
CSR Ensure that customers make buying decisions armed with the right amount of Information. Analyze customer's complaints and recommend solutions. Understand the company's insurance policies and products and be able to tell whether a policy covers a type of loss or not. Maintain strong clientele relationship with customers. People Source Staffing Professionals Oct 2017- May 2018 Recruiter/ Payroll Assistant Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs. Duties included data entry, screening resumes, performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates, administering appropriate company assessments. I would also assist with payroll duties.
- Recruiter/ Payroll Assistant at Jordan Insurance Group
- Office Coordinator/Payroll Assistant at People Source Staffing Professionals
- Administrative Intern at Francis Tuttle Technology Center
- Secretary at All State Insurance
7 months at this Job