• Was promoted as a Payroll coordinator
• Prepares payroll for over 1,000 teens. Answer phone calls and emails regarding any payroll inquiry.
• Assist in enrolling teens into a debit card and responsible for reissuing checks.
• Help train any new employee that comes to our payroll department.
- Payroll Coordinator at After School Matter
- Pay Roll Intern at After School Matter
- Translator- Volunteer at Hana Center Chicago
- Cashier/ Barista/Bartender at Art Institute of Chicago
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's degree in political science - political science
- Associates in Liberal Arts - Liberal Arts
As a payroll coordinator, I have learned how to manage a fast paced, high stress environment. Everything I do is detail oriented and always double checked to ensure accuracy. I handle everything from making sure new hire paperwork is filled out correctly, to reconciling payroll liability accounts. I mostly deal with restaurants, bars, venues, and clubs, I have about 15 of them that I manage the payroll for. I have weekly and semi monthly clients. In all, i have around 400-500 employees that I make sure get paid accurately and on time.
- Payroll Coordinator at Mezzanine Business Services
- Helper at Bortec One
- Computer Network Operations Analyst at Security Management and Integration
- Associate Manager at Regal Entertainment Group
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Network and Communication Management
for 8 dealerships (550 +/- employees).
• Verify time cards/time sheet workups, data entry, and process payroll
• Process sales commissions and month end bonuses
• Reconciliation of weekly payroll journals, monthly accruals
• Verification of weekly payroll wages/taxes/garnishments from bank accounts
• 401K transmittal of funds for participants
• Maintain employee personnel files and updates as required
• Manage health care benefits for new and existing employees
• Report to the CFO for any special reports or projects needed
• Yearend audits - point of contact for the 401k audit Accomplishments achieved from original position as payroll clerk (2 locations, 160/employees and receivables), to my promotion as Payroll Coordinator. I have standardized the payroll for 9 dealerships which involved the coding of deductions, earnings, departments and job titles. Responsible for maintenance and integration of the online automated posting GLI/thru ADP payroll for each dealership location. Thru ADP Payroll systems I have created reports for YTD wages, monitoring weekly/monthly overtime reports, yearly employee wage reviews, and various other specialized reports required.
- Payroll Coordinator at MAJOR AUTOMOTIVE DEALSHIP
- Accounting Clerk at ADECCO EMPLOYMENT SERVICE
- at GIANT EAGLE, INC
- Accounting Assistant at ROBERT-HALF INTERNATIONAL EMPLOYMENT SERVICE
11 years, 3 months at this Job
I supported the payroll department, with complete data entry for new hires and rehires for the company. I also assisted H/R with all employee data and records and maintain those records. When an employee is terminated or leaves voluntarily, Our department was responsible for resolving all payroll issues with the terminated employee, such as final checks, termination pto balance and severance payments Distribute Payroll As the Payroll Coordinator I was responsible for distributes Union payroll checks on a weekly basis for over 200 union employees as well as payment to all of the company’s employees. This is usually done on a weekly, and biweekly basis. It may require in house mailroom to FedEx our employees checks for next day delivery in order to ensure Union employees paid on time as well as weekly employees that received checks. typically answer the phones for the payroll department, and respond to any payroll-related questions or concerns employees might have. Also assist with additional support as needed in department. I’m a team player willing to go that extra mile not only for the employees but my team mates as well.
- Payroll Coordinator at Lendlease
15 years, 4 months at this Job
- None - Business Management
- High school or equivalent
- Some college
• Enter over 100 employee's cost codes from timecard information into Construction Software to bill clients on time and transmit data into ADP resources to process payroll on time.
• Track and obtain missing timesheets, missing data (no meal breaks, start/stop times signatures).
• Payroll reconciliation between 2 systems prior to data transmission to ADP.
• J/E for payroll related matter.
• Process manual checks as needed
• Work with HR Manager on maintenance of all HR/Payroll matters.
• Enter all the deduction, such as fringe benefit, garnishment, health/Dental/Vision, 401k.
• Open enrollment deduction change
• Accounts payable support
- Payroll Coordinator at Upscale Construction, Inc
- Payroll Administrator at Oilseeds International, LTD
- Sales Assistant at Taiyo Yuden, Inc
2 years at this Job
- Associate in English Literature - accounting
HR assistant, accounts payable, payroll coordinator
- HR Manager/ Payroll Coordinator at Laurels of Athens
- Administrative Assistant at Health Recovery Services
- Clerk at The Detour
- Business office manager at Heartland
2 years, 9 months at this Job
Payroll Coordinator between Human Resources, Corporate Office and local office. Processed a bi-weekly payroll for 400 employees. ADP
system Enterprise and Time Keep system, Genesis. Worked closely with all Managers to insure the hours were correct for payroll.
• Validated all changes submitted by Human Resources: New Hire packets, Salary Increases, department changes, title changes, direct deposits, 401K deductions & Loans set-up. W-4's, Grid Sheets on Fee for Services Employees.
• Trained all new Managers on how to use Genesis Time Keeping System. Collected cash tips every Thursday, counted and distributed to Fee for Service employees.
• Input into ADP RapidPay, Name tags deductions, employee purchase deductions, training hours and pay, Tips dollars for housekeeping.
• Uploaded Regular hours, OT hours, PTO hours and all related changes to process payroll for payday. Give payroll to Assistant Controller for verification prior to submitting to ADP. Send Payroll in a timely manner for processing.
• Retrieve payroll after processing and continue on with uploading new files and validated what came over is correct. Cut manual checks if necessary for errors and terminated employees.
• Send 401K file to Fidelity. Send Commission Statements to Managers for delivery to employees. Assist any and all employees if questions on pay check.
• Set-up New Hires for hand scan to use time clock.
• Responsible for all Wage Garnishments form notification to employee to set-up payroll for deductions.
• Inventory every quarter for the Salon products and Living Essential Store.
- Payroll Coordinator at Canyon Ranch Spa Club
- Payroll Administrator/ Temp Assignments at Robert Half
- Office Manager at Cosco Fire Protection
- Payroll Administrator at Payroll Solutions
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Prime Healthcare - Ontario September 2018 - Present An award winning health system operating over 45 hospitals in various states and one of the nation's leading healthcare service provider. Payroll Coordinator - Prime Healthcare (Desert Valley Medical Group) Responsible for timely, accurate processing and reconciliation of payroll checks and communicate with staff at all levels.
• Responsible for ensuring Physicians and employees are paid timely and accurately
• Maintains employee file and record
• Process bi-weekly payroll
• Process garnishment
• Process and pay payroll taxes bi-weekly and quarterly
• Print payroll checks
• Prepare work numbers for employment verification
• Act as back up for Desert Valley Hospital and Chino Valley Medical Center payroll coordinator and Accounts Payable
• Ensure Flexible Spending, Child Support and Taxes are paid
• Ensure that Vacation/Paid Time Off are uploaded from Meditech to JBDev
• Performs wage audit report
• Verifies 401K deductions and payments
• Files and reports new hire to EDD
- Payroll Coordinator at Prime Healthcare
- Payroll Benefits Coordinator/Accounting Specialist - Accounts Payable at Kindred Hospital
- Accounting Assistant at
- at Micronesian Telecommunications Corporation
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance Management - Accounting and Finance Management
- Associate Degree in Science - Accounting, Business Management and Sales and Marketing
Woolrich, PA 1974-Present
Held various positions within the Billing and Payroll Departments including most recently Lead Payroll Expeditor (1985), Payroll Section Leader (2010) and Payroll Coordinator (2013). Various job responsibilities include:
• Processing hourly and incentive pay time cards
• Calculating shift differentials and overtime
• Verifying deductions, taxes, etc. prior to running payroll
• Printing and distribution of paychecks
• Assisting Payroll Supervisor with any payroll situations that arise
• Processing state unemployment claims
• Processing employment and wage verification reports
• Reporting of wages for budgeting purposes
• Preparing tax and deduction journal entries
• Communicating with employees on various payroll issues related to pay, hours worked, taxes, information changes, etc.
• Processing monthly accounts payable bank reconciliations
• Reviewing accounts payable checks weekly to verify accuracy
• Issuing credit memos for wholesale returns
• Verify and generate wholesale invoices
• Maintaining confidential employee files
• Managing office supplies for headquarters and retail stores
- Payroll Coordinator at Woolrich, Inc
44 years, 8 months at this Job
Assistant Production Coordinator, Talent Payroll Coordinator,Copyrights
- Production Coordinator, Talent Payroll Coordinator at Zero Tolerance Entertainment
- at 44 Blue Productions/KCET Studios
- Casting Booking Coordinator at Gold Coast-Renegade/Universal Worldwide Television
- T.V Pilot at Rendez-View
14 years, 2 months at this Job