I've been at Arbors since 2014 I was previously a restorative aide and STNA. For the last I've been the Payroll coordinator. I assist in answering phones and filing paperwork an other clerical duties
- Payroll Coordinator at Arbors At
- Therapeutic Program Worker at Gallipolis Developmental Center
- Resident Assistant at Middleton Estates
5 years, 6 months at this Job
Payroll Coordinator for 700+ associate company with 9 Divisions. Accompanying Human Resources, provide administration of weekly, monthly and bonus payrolls. Certified Payroll compliance. Comprehensive management of all payroll taxes for multi states with reporting for all deadlines, W2 and year end filing requirements, direction of all paid time off entry and regulating, Child Support operation and reconciliation with cash management reporting. Reporting for EEOC, State and a Federal requirements for Quarterly Unemployment, Handle all Workman's Compensation and 401K auditing.
- Payroll Coordinator at Multi-Craft Contractors, Inc
- Office Manager and Bookkeeper at A-Town Hi-Tech
- Provider Service Coordinator at Community Options, Inc
- Payroll Director at Tejas Industries
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- AA degree - Business Administration
- - Accounting One
- High School diploma
As the payroll coordinator, the duties were to process weekly payroll for 3 companies, verifying timesheets for accuracy, and reporting discrepancies to the proper department. Duties were to process payroll liabilities, quarterlies, and year-end payroll forms. Payroll duties also included one household employee, inputting new employee information, garnishments, updating employee information, such as bank accounts and W-4s, verbal and written employment verifications, processing state required audits, assembling employee's packets, folders, and handbooks, reviewing information for accuracy, translating documents for Spanish-speaking employees, processing workers compensation reports, and filing. As well as, answering phones, taking messages, greeting customers.
As the payroll coordinator, the duties were to process weekly payroll for 3 companies, verifying timesheets for accuracy,
and reporting discrepancies to the proper department. Duties were to process payroll liabilities, quarterlies, and year-end
payroll forms. Payroll duties also included one household employee, inputting new employee information, garnishments,
updating employee information, such as bank accounts and W-4s, verbal and written employment verifications,
processing state required audits, assembling employee's packets, folders, and handbooks, reviewing information for
accuracy, translating documents for Spanish-speaking employees, processing workers compensation reports, and filing.
As well as, answering phones, taking messages, greeting customers.
- Payroll Coordinator at Keystone Agricultural CO
- Accounting Clerk at I.V. Respite, Inc.
- Office Assistant ll at Imperial County Airport
- Bookkeeper and Administrative Assistant at Visco Flying Co., Inc.
1 year, 5 months at this Job
Payroll Coordinator – Victorian Healthcare Services, Inc.
● Calculated Wages and updated employees’ records into the master payroll file.
● Evaluated data for errors, discrepancies and adjustments.
● Recognized for exceptional organization and time management skills to meet monthly reports prior to deadline.
● Corresponded effectively with employees and senior management resolving payroll issues.
● Managed employees’ database and efficiently upgraded the filing system.
● Answered and screened busy phones, took accurate messages, responded to phone inquiries in a timely fashion.
● Perform general office tasks included creating camp documents and memos, emails and other correspondence sent out to families.
● Filed, faxed and scanned documents as needed, ordered office supplies and communicated with vendors.
● Processed cash advances, balanced cash receipts and made bank deposits.
● Updated Payroll records by entering changes such as new hires and employees status changes
- Payroll Coordinator at Victorian healthcare services
- Cashier and Customer Service at McDonald’s
3 years, 1 month at this Job
I am currently in the position of Payroll Coordinator at Azule Staffing's main office in Eagan. As the payroll coordinator I am in charge of processing timecards, payroll, and billing.
Also I have other duties such as:
• Answering phone calls
• Keep track of office supplies
• Creating weekly payroll and gross profit reports to present to management
• Keep records of clients, employees, correspondence, etc.
• Employment Verifications
• Processing Child Support Court Orders, Wage Levy, Garnishments. Contributions in SCAN (R&R Department) In addition, assisted in the training of (2) new R&R Consumer Service Representatives and collaborated in improving letters and procedures for the R&R Department. Contributions in ECO WATER In addition to my responsibilities as the bilingual representative in customer service:
• I was assigned for the translation and proofreading from English to Spanish for the sales brochures and promotional literature for Whirlpool and Morton.
• Also contributed in the translation / proofreading for the owner's manuals for the water treatment equipment. Contributions in RESTAURANT TECHNOLOGIES
• During the first three months of working for RTI I was assigned to the project of translating from English to Spanish various forms such as working sheets, accident reports, truck inspections. These forms are used by the service managers and truck drivers for the RTI depots located all through the USA.
• RTI drivers are very important in the organization. They are the ones in constant contact with the customer and therefore communication between them is highly important. By translating these forms, we eliminate language barriers and at the same time we have a more accurate description of the events during oil deliveries.
• My participation in the customer service department as the bilingual representative eliminates any possibilities of important information being lost during the process of troubleshooting Spanish speaking customers and therefore resolving technical issues with accuracy.
- Payroll Coordinator at AZULE STAFFING
- Customer Service Specialist at RESTAURANT TECHNOLOGIES
- Sr. Customer Service Rep at ECOWATER SYSTEMS
- at Account Verification Company
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.A. - Business Administration
Nachi is a worldwide manufacturer of innovative products: bearings, precision cutting tools, hydraulic equipment, machine tools, robots and high speed steel.
Payroll Coordinator August 2015 - May 2018
Processed multi-state bi-weekly payroll for four different companies for 400 employees. Utilized ADP Workforce Now payroll system and ADP time and attendance system. Administered the time and attendance system, time clock badge set-up, performed new hire orientations, customer service, administered ADP pay cards, IPay statements, 401K loans, and created reports in ADP Reporting. Also, worked with auditors for payroll information and reports.
• Set up IPay Statements Company wide.
• Consistently achieved timeliness on payroll deadlines.
• Ensured accuracy of employee timecards through communications with functional supervisors.
• Created efficiency through creation of instructional payroll handbook.
• Ensured data accuracy during implementation of ADP Time and Attendance system while running parallel with old system.
- Payroll Coordinator at Nachi America, Inc
- Payroll Administrator at Grundfos
- Accounting Assistant at HURRICANE FOOD, INC
- Financial Assistant at PARISH MANUFACTURING, INC
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Computer Science - Computer Science
Prime Healthcare - Ontario September 2018 - Present An award winning health system operating over 45 hospitals in various states and one of the nation's leading healthcare service provider. Payroll Coordinator - Prime Healthcare (Desert Valley Medical Group) Responsible for timely, accurate processing and reconciliation of payroll checks and communicate with staff at all levels.
• Responsible for ensuring Physicians and employees are paid timely and accurately
• Maintains employee file and record
• Process bi-weekly payroll
• Process garnishment
• Process and pay payroll taxes bi-weekly and quarterly
• Print payroll checks
• Prepare work numbers for employment verification
• Act as back up for Desert Valley Hospital and Chino Valley Medical Center payroll coordinator and Accounts Payable
• Ensure Flexible Spending, Child Support and Taxes are paid
• Ensure that Vacation/Paid Time Off are uploaded from Meditech to JBDev
• Performs wage audit report
• Verifies 401K deductions and payments
• Files and reports new hire to EDD
- Payroll Coordinator at Prime Healthcare
- Payroll Benefits Coordinator/Accounting Specialist - Accounts Payable at Kindred Hospital
- Accounting Assistant at
- at Micronesian Telecommunications Corporation
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance Management - Accounting and Finance Management
- Associate Degree in Science - Accounting, Business Management and Sales and Marketing
Payroll Coordinator Role & Responsibilities * Process complex payments, including bonus, deferred comp payments, stock options recording, relocation and other non-qualified payments and non-cash fringe benefits, including awards and related gross up * Set up garnishments and respond to related interrogatories * Analyze gross to net calculations * Calculate workups for overpayments and retroactive pay * Demonstrate understanding of payroll cycle/calendar and effect on data correction in relation to the G/L * Assess relevance of data in the analyses of payroll transactions * Develop and maintain metric reporting defined by leadership and client * Assist client manager with complex payroll issues * Perform tax research related to prior tax filings * Validate W2 mapping and perform related testing * Reconcile tax funding reports to p/r records and perform wage/tax integrity reviews and resolve differences * Review defensive queries and determine proper corrections for payroll entries * Obtain understanding of new processes and document in SOP format * Analyze gross to net payroll calculations for accuracy * Assist in develop and implementation of processes and data integrity tools * Ensure standardization of common processes among client teams * Analyze and interpret legislative changes and the impact on the payroll domain * Represent accounting in meetings with other sub-domains to develop/refine process execution * Participate in new client transitions, gaining an understanding of processes and documentation * Provide direction and oversight to colleagues in their performance of task level assignments 1 * Develop solutions to maintain accountability for end-to-end process results across payroll domain * Demonstrate end-to-end processes and how solution center payroll needs affect other sub-domains * Performs table maintenance transactions from the routine to more complex * Analyze and evaluate service requests in order to provide the appropriate table updates to the system * Communicates effectively with the client and internal partners for analysis/resolution * Prepares and processes payroll files * Reconciles payroll reports per pay period to ensure accuracy * Audits systems and process generated transactions * Testing of web applications issues from customer support * Assist system analyst with modification to payroll programs * Mentoring/Training * Created SOP documents for my peers
- Payroll Coordinator at Reed Group LTD
- STD Case Manager at Reed Group LTD
- Claims Analyst at United Health Care Houston TX
- Appeals Resolution Analyst/ 2nd Level Appeals Reviewer at United Health Care Houston TX
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- - General Studies
• Coordinator of daily payroll activities exceeding $1M per semi-monthly payroll
• Detailed accuracy of data and calculations
• Organized and complete balance of payroll numbers
• Provided effective reports to support payroll approval
• Collaborated with 200 banks to process/resolve direct deposits
• Maintained proper communication for W2 processing, TEAM reporting
• Matched payroll operations with additional accounting
• Upheld correct data processing units
• Communicated with administrative/technical staff for updates
• Participated in developmental and training sessions
• Developed, implemented and tested procedures
• Efficiently prepared payroll annual salary budget
• Secured reporting for FMLA, FLSA, Paid Leave, Workman's Compensation
• Effectively communicated with employees regarding payroll documentation
• Handled details of confidential nature on daily basis
• Other Payroll Coordinator duties as required
- Payroll Coordinator at Elgin ISD
- Payroll Supervisor at Comfort ISD
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- B.S. - Agricultural Economics
New York, NY Sep 2011-June 2013
"It's not fitness, its life. Equinox is the best Gym in America. It's a temple of well-being". Payroll Coordinator
• Processing of multi-state, bi-weekly payroll for approximately 8,000 employees using ADP Enterprise software.
• Review computed wages, bonuses, and correct errors to ensure the accuracy of earnings.
• Process any stop payment requests with ADP and direct deposit reversals.
• Verify time cards using e Time Enterprise. Ensure that all changes to payroll are processed correctly.
• Process manual checks, terminations, garnishments, deductions, distribute checks and other duties as requested by the management.
- Payroll Coordinator at Equinox
- Payroll Analyst at Tourneau LLC
- at Tourneau LLC
- Store Accounting Auditor at Tourneau LLC
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- B.A. in Accounting & Information Systems and Economics - Accounting & Information Systems and Economics