Office Assistant, Time keeper.
Area of Responsibilities
➢ End to end processing of company payrolls (weekly, fortnightly and/or monthly).
➢ Updating and maintaining payroll records.
➢ Maintaining leave, sickness and overtime reports.
➢ Assisting Payroll Manager with month end consolidation.
➢ Liaising with staff and management on payroll related queries.
➢ Maintenance of payroll system and leave planning system.
➢ Interpreting awards/agreements and contracts in relation to overtime and shift allowances etc.
➢ Advanced skills in payroll computer systems, including payroll software and time and attendance systems.
➢ Ability to train others in specialized payroll practices and procedures.
➢ Analysis of payroll data and practices, applying relevant laws, regulations and principles.
- Payroll Officer at Al Qabdah International Construction LLC
- PRO at Indus Motor Company (P) Ltd
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Computer Application - Computer Application
Process payroll in ADP Workforce for employees and verification of tax filing with different states. - Working closely with HR for insurance deductions, and 401K benefits. - Maintain employee files, onboarding and terminations, process final payments, reconciliations. - Verification of W2, states taxes and withholdings in payroll. Payroll updates and adjustments.
- Payroll Officer at King Abdullah Academy
- Sr. Payroll Accountant at Infomatics Corp
- Staff Accountant at V.L.S Systems, Inc
- Financial Analyst at XO Communication
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Accounting
• Prepares and Print payroll bi-weekly checks and direct deposits for over 400 hundred employees
• Handle and control all Payroll functions with employees and CSI system
• Performs general office procedures, composes and correspondence, responds to request for payroll information and prepares option forms for all teachers for final payment
• Attend orientation for new teachers to explain payroll procedures
• Maintain Teacher Certification and data sheets. Input and review W-4 forms. Print and verify all W-2's
• Magnetic Media W-2's
• Payroll for Bus Drivers, Substitutes
• Payroll for First Steps
• Handle invoicing and billing to First Steps
• Quarterly Tax Reports (941, SC state & SCESC)
• Prepares all tax forms relating to Payroll. Transmit bi-weekly state and federal tax deductions
• Create magnetic media for SC Retirement System/Employment Security Commission
• Monthly and Quarterly Retirement Reports
• Prepare and approved service credits reports from SC Retirement System
• Prepare paperwork for AP checks for child support, tax levies, student loans, tax shelter accounts, Chapter XIII, etc.
• Debit & Credit memos
• Enter account numbers to fund ledger. Print various reports for payroll and posting
• Post payroll to ledger and ensure debits/credits equal. Making any necessary corrections for invalid accounts
- PAYROLL OFFICER at JASPER COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT
- FINANCE SPECIALIST at JASPER COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT
- FULL CHARGE BOOKKEEPER at BUNTON CONSTRUCTION
- SENIOR ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE COORDINATOR at RAZOR COMPONENT SYSTEMS
14 years, 3 months at this Job
- BS - Business Administration
• Bookkeeping for Logos Automotive (formerly Cornerstone Automotive)
• Use GoToMyPC to enter payroll, perform reconciliations, and pay sales and payroll taxes online.
• Interface with the business accountant with quarterly and yearly financial reporting.
- Bookkeeping and Payroll Officer at Logos Automotive
- Financial Administrator at BridgePoint Bible Church
- Office and Financial Administrator at BridgePoint Bible Church
17 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education - Elementary Education
Microsourcing Philippines Inc.
➢ Produce accurate and timely pay runs for EI clients;
➢ Payroll processing including the manual calculation of PAYG (in instance of adjustments or termination pays);
➢ Accurate and timely calculation of leave and other entitlements;
➢ Accurate and timely back pay and month end reconciliations;
➢ Perform data extracts from RosterLive and generate excel spreadsheets with this data;
➢ Upload new employee details into the payroll system and exit terminated employees from Rosterlive and the payroll system;
➢ Upload leave balances into Rosterlive after the completion of each client payroll;
➢ Reprinting payment summaries as required;
➢ General administration including data entry of tax details and producing general correspondence
➢ Initiate improvements and maintain the smooth operation of HRI payroll and rostering systems;
➢ Ensure that all pay slips convey accurate and correct information to employees;
➢ Ensure EI payroll systems and procedures are kept current and efficient, and the payroll procedures are well documented and kept current at all times;
➢ Build a strong rapport with Payroll Coordinators and HR Assistants to ensure queries are dealt with in an accurate and timely manner. Manage the expectations of those team members where necessary;
➢ Keep abreast of updates and changes with our systems;
➢ Ensure that all data base information is kept current in RosterLive/Payroll Databases;
➢ Assist with processing quarterly superannuation payments;
➢ Work closely with the Payroll Manager and Coordinators to keep abreast of client issues and requirements;
➢ Seek to streamline and improve systems and procedures to improve EI's performance and profitability and
➢ Participate in team meetings and report on matters relating to this position and the business in general.
➢ Billing, processing superannuations and encoding of super.
- Payroll Officer at Think EI Australian Account
- Payroll Officer at Think EI Australian Account
- Payroll Specialist at Primepoint Management Services, Inc
- Inventory Clerk at Store in Charge
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science(undergraduate)
• Verify new hire paperwork complies with requirements and entered into ADP
• Prepare and transmit direct deposit files by deadlines
• Responsibly verify time card completion, insure all approval signatures are in place and provide resolution for any discrepancies
• Prepare, review and transmit federal, state and related filings by due dates
• Update employee changes in salary, status and billing information
• Accurately and efficiently process bi-weekly payroll for 230 non-exempt and exempt employees
• Collaborate with the HR team to develop joint onboarding events for local and distributed employees and contractors
• Complete Journal Entries, Cash Receipts and Payroll deduction.
• Create a weekly Task sheet for record keeping of adjustments for each payroll.
• Respond and research any issues regarding payroll
• Increase on-time payroll submissions to 100% by proactively communicating with department managers
- Payroll Officer at Driftech LLC
- Customer Service Representative at Eco Bank
- Recruiter at Sterling bank plc
- Microbiologist (Internship) at Drug-Field Plc
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Microbiology
Assist Time & Attendance Payroll Administrator in preparing and maintaining time, attendance and payroll for an assigned functional area utilizing the Human Resources Information System (e.g.-establishes electronic master payroll files for department's payroll/human resources computer system; performs maintenance of payroll information including electronic wage changes, name and address changes; electronically compiles payroll figures from payroll forms, time sheets, leave forms and overtime forms; Insures accuracy of payroll reports; prepares payroll figures for data processing using time reports, transaction sheets and deductions and other earnings transaction sheets; validates payroll register; maintains records of employee leave balances such as sick leave and vacation leave; prepares personnel actions for various employment activities including hiring, discipline, status changes, leaves of absence; Acts as department liaison for Human Resources program information (e.g.- maintains and updates Flex program information; responds to routine inquiries employees may have regarding benefits, WC, Personnel programs). Performs miscellaneous duties (e.g.- completes employment verifications; processes payroll deductions by mailing out union deductions, savings bonds, child support amounts and court vouchers; prepares special reports assists with various audits). Assists with training employees on MyHR Employee Self Service System and the Human Resources Information System. Preferred
- Payroll Officer, Human Resources at Cuyahoga County
- Regional Scheduler at Patient Business Services
- at Kaiser Permanente
- Patient Business Service Representative at
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Speech and Hearing
date E-Verifyied new employees, applied new employees in the system and give them numbers for logging to start work. Using TeamSoftware, directly supervised employees' logs, day-to-day fixing errors for over 120 employees, Point out miss-punches and generate miss-punch forms using self-built MS Access program. Generated weekly payroll for both direct deposit and paper checks, uploaded NACHA file to bank website and print direct deposit stubs and paper checks. Reporting periodic jobs' activities and employees' activities to higher management. Responsible of additional jobs invoicing using TeamSoftware. Entered inventory purchases, supply orders and returns and generated inventory activity periodic reports.
- Accountant/ Payroll Officer at Major Commercial Cleaning Co
- General Manager at Codia Filling, Packing and Juice Co
- Senior Auditor at KPMG Lebanon
- Sales and Marketing Manager at Al Rowaishan Investment and Development Co
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- BS - Economics
•Maintained clients' payroll information by calculating, collecting and entering data.
• Process FICA and FUTA tax for clients.
• Prepare sales and withholding tax return.
• Issued tax forms on an annual basis.
• Prepare individual and corporate tax returns.
- Payroll Officer at Professional Accounting and Consulting
- Manager at Tokyo Garden Cafe
- Volunteer Income Tax at VITA
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- MBA - Accounting
- Bachelor's - Management Information System
- Payroll Officer at Whitworth University
- Accounts Payable & Office Admin at Spilker Masonry Co
- Senior Account Manager at ZRT Laboratory
- Customer Service Specialist at ZRT Laboratory
11 months at this Job
- Associate of Science