Mainly worked for accounts Payable, Receivables, General accounting & MIS reporting, major job
includes the following:
• Maintain accounts for proper and timely completion of reconciliations.
• Oversee the accounts payable for all functions including payments processing to suppliers and subcontractors.
• Maintain other accruals & sub contracts schedule and booking in the system on accrual basis.
• Record and monitor accrual, advances, Interest and retention.
• Assist as necessary to account payable and receivable to ensure adherence of company policies for account payable and account receivable.
• Prepare weekly monthly and periodic cash flows.
• Review intercompany accounts, reconciliation, & issuance of debit notes.
• Bank and supplier account reconciliations and action on outstanding items.
• Maintain and reconciling the fixed asset trial balance, inventory & depreciation calculation.
• Liaise with internal and external auditor and resolve their queries.
• Processed & review the payments to the contractor and consultant in accordance with company policy.
• Reporting to Manager about supplier ageing analysis, total purchase & Control over purchase orders.
• Maintain month end closing check list at 25th of every month to meet month closing task.
• Provide necessary support for monthly accounting process before generation of monthly reports.
• Prepare monthly MIS reports for Senior Management. Payroll Officer: Key responsibilities/accountabilities:
• Processing payroll through HBL Payments Platform.
• Ensure timely disbursement of salaries with accuracy and efficiently.
• End to end processing of selected (weekly, fortnightly and monthly) payroll(s).
• Updating and maintaining payroll records.
• Ensure timely disbursement of salary slips to employees.
• Liaising with staff and management on payroll related queries.
• Undertaking required reporting, both internal and statutory reporting.
• Reconciling payroll related GL accounts.
• Ensure accurate tax calculation from employee's salary.
• Ensure disbursement of income tax challans to employees on timely basis.
• Prepare monthly MIS reports for Senior Management.
- Accounts & Payroll Officer at Secure Logistics Group (Pvt) Limited
- Finance Officer at Mar yam Memorial Hospital (Pvt) Ltd
- Accounts Assistant at Mid Jac (Pvt) Ltd
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Commerce - Commerce
Payment payroll record Enter complete employee data to the payroll system Payroll review and fit
- Payroll Officer at C.I.C. CONSTRUCTION GROUP S.E
- Payroll Officer at WILMA N. VAZQUEZ HOSPITAL
- at FRIGORICO MARIN INC
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor Degree - Business Administration
Enter new employees into the payroll system, calculate and process wages, benefits and deductions of all employees
- Payroll Officer at Cuyahoga County Board of Health
- Data Entry Operator at National Engineering & Contracting
15 years, 10 months at this Job
• Report up to the President, EVP of Finance, and SVP Human Resources supporting up to 400 employees across 22 Illinois banks, across multiple departments including customer service, sales operations, IT, finance, deposit operations, and retail operations for financial services/support
• Prepare financial and analytical support, manage all invoices for employee benefits, create queries and reports.
• Using data from the payroll system help develop projections and compare against the annual budget for year-end forecasting.
• Continuously look for new ways to get existing and new information in greater detail but in an efficient manner.
• Collaborate with department managers to develop insights based on data results.
• Coordinate gathering data and summarize concisely with historical data.
• Process a bi-weekly payroll using ADP Workforce Now and pull internal management reports from ADP
• Changes to personnel information in payroll through ADP. Ensuring operations effectiveness and efficiency of internal processes.
• Works with other HR employees to maintain the audit review process of all data changes and make recommendations for process improvements.
• Maintains data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
• Completes all government filings such as VETS 100 and EEO-1.
• Compile payroll data for Non-Discrimination Testing.
• A member of the 401K and ESOP fiduciary team.
- Payroll Officer at Marquette Bank
- AVP/Payroll Manager/Human Resource Information System at Republic Bank of Chicago
- Assistant Controller at Convergence Technology
- Payroll Representative at Goss Graphics System Inc
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- B.A. - Psychology
26 General Tirona st. Bagong Barrio Caloocan City
June 25, 2018 up to January 30, 2019 Duties and Responsibilities:
• Handling Recruitment and Selection, Training and Development.
• Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications
• Scheduling job interviews and assisting applicants for the interview process
• Ensuring background and reference checks.
• Securing employee's 201 file
• Orienting new employees to the organization
• Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions.
• Performing payroll/benefit-related reconciliations
• Performing payroll and benefits audits and recommending any correction action
- HR Officer/Payroll Officer at Gain Construction and Development Corporation
- at Meycauayan Doctors Hospital Inc
- Waiter/Cook at IAMM AGENCY
- Checker at W.L Food's Inc
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Human Resource Development and Management
at this Job
- Pearl river community college - Dental science
- Some college
Process international and domestic monthly and semi-monthly payroll using ADP Workforce Now for 650 employees. Provide payroll reports including international wire reports accurately and timely. Managed and audited monthly employee leave balances. Worked in partnership with HR Officers on FMLA leave tracking, Workers Compensation processing and New Hire Onboarding. Provided excellent customer service to our international and domestic employees.
- Payroll Officer at MercyCorps
- Manager Benefits and Payroll at Mt Hood Community College
- Owner at Pro-Line Northwest Concrete Cutting Equipment Company, LLC
- Human Resource Representative at Bridgeport Pharmacies/Omnicare, LLC
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school
Responsible for all administrative functions, including accounts payables, receivables and payroll through quickbooks. Receives all incoming calls, handling customer complaints in a professional manner. Works closely with owner to ensure productive scheduling and effective procedures. Communicates and processes all insurance claims. Efficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office.
- Payroll Officer at Shore Painting and Restoration
- Server at Harpoon Hanna's
- Bartender at DeNovo's Trattoria
- Bartender at Chappies Bar and Grill
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Some college
Supervises the preparation of payroll for the Department of Education computer payroll system. Responsible for accurate accounting of retirement, sick and annual leave records for all employees. Responsible for the preparation and proper distribution of salary checks. Reviews and audits the work of subordinates and certifies the accuracy of the payroll summary for payment. Manages an $8.1 million biweekly payroll. Maintains payroll files and records and prepares reports for the Superintendent and other Government of Guam agencies to include the Guam Legislature. Audits and processes all new hires, retiring and terminating employees. Responsible for all court related garnishments and tax and IRS liens. Prepares monthly, quarterly and annual progress reports. Keeps posted on all applicable laws, rules, regulations, policies and procedures pertaining to payroll functions. Audits employees leave accruals, balances and retroactive payments. Processes the actual payroll run and special payments. Prepares the drawn down of funds for the Chief Financial Officer's review and subsequent request for payroll funding. Updates and ensures that all federal and local accounts are charged accurately. Oversees the processing of W-2 forms and is responsible for remitting all related documents to IRS and local tax agency. Keeps immediate supervisory advised as to laws and regulations in payroll preparation, as well as methods used in solving complicated payroll problems encountered. Recommends changes and adjustments in policies and procedures required to insure adequate control of the disbursements of funds for payroll purposes. Conducts payroll related trainings to schools and divisions. Assists with the implementation of a major payroll systems change. Interviews and recommends hiring of Payroll Clerks. Performs related duties as required.
- Chief Payroll Officer at Department of Education
- Payroll Supervisor at Department of Education
- Payroll Clerk III at Department of Education
- Chanel Cosmetics and Fragrance Advisor at DFS Guam
7 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Psychology
- payroll officer at Allen Health Care Services
- Call Center Representative at Commsense, Inc
- Customer service representative at Allied Car Rental Truck
- Agriculture at Royal Isabela Golf club
3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma