• Payroll Processor for 200+ clients including some manual data entry
• Customer Service - answer calls and emails for problem resolution
• Pay Choice / Online Employer payroll program
• Encore payroll program
• QuickBase Tracking program
• Citrix / Dos for Pay Choice
• Garnishments - child support, misc. garnishments set up
• State and government inquiries, tracers
• Assist clients with Pay Choice/Encore program issues
• Pay Choice reporting tool - report set up for clients
• Kronos time system
- Payroll Processor at iSolved HCM
- Payroll Processor at CompuPros, Ltd
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - English Composition
Qualified by over 25 years of progressive and increasing responsibility in payroll, HR & administrative positions. Strong organizational and problem-solving skills. Detail-oriented with sold follow up skills. Self-motivated and has the ability to work with little supervision. Word, Excel and Outlook literate. ADP E-Time, ADP PayForce, ReportSmith, ADP Enterprise HR v 4.0, ADP Vantage, ADP Ad Hoc reporting, Kronos and PeopleSoft. Payroll Processor Kforce Staffing September 2016 - December 2017 Responsible for processing weekly, bi-weekly and semi-monthly multi-state payrolls. Employee headcount varied from 75 - 11,000. Managed paperless employee website and training. Processes final payouts for terminations amongst other duties.
Qualified by over 25 years of progressive and increasing responsibility in payroll, HR & administrative positions. Strong organizational and problem-solving skills. Detail-oriented with sold follow up skills. Self-motivated and has the ability to work with little supervision. Word, Excel and Outlook literate. ADP E-Time, ADP PayForce, ReportSmith, ADP Enterprise HR v 4.0, ADP Vantage, ADP Ad Hoc reporting, Kronos and PeopleSoft.
Kforce Staffing September 2016 - December 2017
Responsible for processing weekly, bi-weekly and semi-monthly multi-state payrolls. Employee headcount varied from 75 - 11,000. Managed paperless employee website and training. Processes final payouts for terminations amongst other duties.
- Payroll Processor at ADP E-Time
- Payroll Administrator at PSCU
- Talent Payroll Administrator at Iqor USA, Inc
- Payroll Administrator at Jabil Circuit, Inc
1 year, 3 months at this Job
* Enter all information into database pertaining to new employees, update tax exemptions, direct deposit information and address changes. * Payroll processor for 6 months, I processed time files, payroll reports, sent files for approval, set up funding to banks for payroll checks as well as set up ACH files for direct deposit.
* Enter all information into database pertaining to new employees, update tax exemptions, direct deposit information and address changes.
* Payroll processor for 6 months, I processed time files, payroll reports, sent files for approval, set up funding to banks for payroll checks as well as set up ACH files for direct deposit.
- Data Entry/Payroll Processor at Infosync Services, Inc
- Executive Administrative Assistant at Lee Assest Management Group
- Accountant/Scheduler at Berry's Cleaning Service
- Receptionist/Parts Inventory at Hydraulic Specialists, Inc
7 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Applied Science - Applied Science/Microcomputer Support Technology
SERVICE 1ST PAYROLL Responsibilities were to process payroll for numerous clients big or small and setting up and maintaining all employee information.
• Processing weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly and monthly payrolls
• Setting up and submitting all Garnishment payments
• Completing Certified Payroll Reports
• Submitting online 401K payments
• Scheduling and submitting payroll taxes
SERVICE 1ST PAYROLL
Responsibilities were to process payroll for numerous clients big or small and setting up and maintaining all employee information.
- PAYROLL PROCESSOR at Bay Mechanical & Electrical, Service 1st Payroll
- PAYROLL MANAGER/ A/P, A/R DATA ENTRY at BAY MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL CORP
5 years, 5 months at this Job
• Duties include: Review of time sheets and other information to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies. Processing and issue employee paychecks and statements of earnings and deductions. Entry of paperwork for new employees and enter employee information into the payroll system. Compile employee time, production, and payroll data from time sheets and other records.
• Compile data for the submission of benefit reports, including 401K & workman's comp filings.
• Tax registration and submission of monthly & quarterly tax payments for clients in 23 states.
• Updating and submitting corrected/updated documentation to the IRS/SSA
- Payroll Processor at PAYROLL RX, LLC
- Crew Leader at UNITED STATES CENSUS BUREAU
- Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant at WILLIAM A. MURHAMMER
- Administrative Assistant at New York Life Insurance Company
8 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Costume Design
Responsibilities My duties as an Office Administrator is to process all incoming resumes with any additional information the consultant has provided. I email out new hire packets when a consultant has been hired on by one of AIP clients, go on Disa website and set up them up for drug and alcohol testing and back ground checks. I answer phones, transfer calls, and keep up with the customer base system, type proposals, and memos. My duties as a Payroll Processor is to verify that all AIP field tickets that are submitted via email are correct and ready for processing. Scan and upload all field tickets received via email into a folder and send it to the AIP Accountant so that invoices and pay stubs can be produced for each field ticket in the scanned folder sent. All payroll payments to the consultant are paid via wire on a daily basis. Accomplishments Experienced Administrative Assistant with 10 –years experience in running the office on my own for a long periods of time, and being in the position to have to make split decisions at anytime. As Executive Assistant/General Office Manager, my experiences in running the office allow my employers to their required appointments and even go out of town on business trips. These experiences include management and clerical positions of increasing responsibility with emphasis on project organization. I am currently an Office Administrator/Payroll Processor and have been in office management for several companies prior to starting my tenure with AIP, Inc. This position involves handling more than one task at once, and requires me to be a leader when needed. Please note I am bilingual and also a Bonded Notary Public Appointed by Secretary of State, State of Texas.
- Office Administrator/Payroll Processor at AIP, Inc
- Title Clerk /Collections Mgr. at Southwest Credit (Leasing Company).
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Payroll Processor at Pink Payroll
- Administrative Assistant at Care Placement
- Customer Service Representative at AT&T Inc
3 years at this Job
- High School Diploma - Spring Valley
• Runs payroll edit reports, balances, and ensures accuracy of payroll.
• Review computed wages and correct errors to ensure the accuracy of earnings.
• Work closely with garnishments and data entry team to ensure all processes are timely and accurate.
• Review and investigate payroll issues and respond within a timely manner.
• Maintain communication with multiple companies to ensure payroll is posted on time.
• Review different states laws that are in regards to payroll.
- Payroll Processor at InfoSync
- Administrative Assistant at Foshee & Yaffe Law Firm
- Customer Service Representative at Mazzio's Call Center
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in criminal justice - criminal justice
• Review timesheets and attendance records and correct inaccuracies
• Process multi-state weekly and bi-weekly payroll for over 2000 employees
• Prepare and submit all necessary paperwork for tax deductions, benefits and wage attachments
• Analyze compensation – related data including wages and bonuses
• Maintain appropriate documentation to substantiate data entry requests
• Conduct regular audits and payroll procedures and records
• Document and implement procedures to streamline payroll processes
• Report to management on any payroll issues and changes
• Stay current on state and federal payroll and tax laws
• Create A/P vouchers for payment
• Utilizes analytical and subproblem skills to create reports for senior management
• Assists with the completion of monthly general ledger account reconciliations
• Assists with special projects as needed
- Payroll Processor at Beacon Hill Staffing Agency-Amsted Rail (temporary)
- Deposit Processing Specialist I at US BANK
- Payroll Coordinator at US BANK
- Proof Operator at US BANK
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
- Associate of Applied Science - Accounting
Responsible for processing payroll for over 100 clients on weekly, bi-weekly and other
● Audited client files to identify and inactivate former employees in client records and reconciled with payroll software. This removed an average of 30% of the employees in the client records and eliminated potential erroneous or fraudulent payroll.
● 30% reduction in workload for clients and staff by taking initiative to research and develop spreadsheets for importing data more efficiently from clients.
● Utilized previously un-utilized software capability in ACS to automate steps in the payroll processing workflow, reducing potential errors. Reason for leaving: death in family
- Payroll Processor at Business Management Company
- Full Charge Bookkeeper at ISA Marketing Group, Inc
- Full Charge Bookkeeper at Leesburg Paint & Decorating Center, Inc
- Full Charge Bookkeeper at Sky Marble & Granite, Inc
7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent