Key and process payroll for clients in an extreamly busy, fast paced office environment. Answer phones and emails from clients through out the day while maintaining a high level of attention to detail. Balancing great customer service with productivity is essential for this job.
- Payroll Processor at Payroll Plus HCM
- VMRS Coder at Cardinal Logistics Management
- Sales Associate at Harris Teeter, Concord
- Gymnastics Instructor/Office Assistant at NYC Dance and Tumble
8 months at this Job
* Process Payroll for Clients, i.e., create paychecks and direct deposits, make electronic transfers of funds, and escrow payroll taxes for later payment, using Creative Solutions Accounting Payroll software. * Compute, file and pay all payroll taxes on clients' behalf. * Reconcile Escrow account for 300 clients. * Training of new hires on software and procedures. * QuickBooks, Excel, Word, Creative Solutions Software
- Payroll Processor at Compass Payroll Services, Inc
- Bookkeeper/Office Manager at Buckeye Heating & Air Conditioning Supply, Inc
- Bookkeeper at Lempco Industries, Inc
14 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Principles of Accounting I & II
* Enter all information into database pertaining to new employees, update tax exemptions, direct deposit information and address changes. * Payroll processor for 6 months, I processed time files, payroll reports, sent files for approval, set up funding to banks for payroll checks as well as set up ACH files for direct deposit.
- Data Entry/Payroll Processor at Infosync Services, Inc
- Executive Administrative Assistant at Lee Assest Management Group
- Accountant/Scheduler at Berry's Cleaning Service
- Receptionist/Parts Inventory at Hydraulic Specialists, Inc
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Applied Science - Applied Science/Microcomputer Support Technology
Responsible for entering, reviewing, & processing timekeeping records for clients ranging from one to several hundred employees Ability to identify errors & make corrections to ensure payroll accuracy Fast & accurate data entry completion for new employees, garnishments, & payroll changes Research & resolve customer inquiries & system issues quickly & effectively Experience handling high volume of inbound calls from customers with speed & efficiency A thorough understanding of employee & employer payroll tax liability and calculations Administrative / clerical duties as assigned
- Payroll Processor at Corporate Payroll Services
- Reimbursement Counselor at The Lash Group
- Residential Advisor at Foundations Behavioral Health
- Customer Service Associate at Wawa Food Market
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
I process payroll for up to 70 clients a day and verify that their information they submitted is correct and transfer what is needed to the bank and ship out their checks. I also assist with helping new clients get their tax information set up and balanced correctly.
- Payroll Processor at Payroll 4 Construction
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting
Process multi-state and multi-tax company payroll cycles. Process payroll on a weekly and bi-weekly basis. Process both hourly and salaried payrolls. Maintain employee records-direct deposit and federal, state, and local tax information. Process manual checks for terminated employees according to state and local laws. Process garnishment and tax liens applied to individual employees. Track vacation accrual and maintain vacation record accuracy. Manually calculate retro pay raises. Manually calculate overtime premium. Process daily tax files: prepare tax files after biweekly payroll cycles and manual check cycles; upload to ADP third-party; reconcile against company records including bank statements; send to Accounts Payable for processing. Write and maintain SOPs for daily job duties. Work with employees over the phone and via email to resolve issues and questions regarding pay, timekeeping, paystubs, W2s, taxes, etc. Work closely with Human Resources contacts on-site to ensure payroll accuracy. Notable achievements: Began processing payroll cycles in October of 2016. Became primary processor for the largest tax company (12,000+ employees) in March of 2017. Took on tax duties in March of 2018. Began learning quarterly tax processing in June of 2018. Created a retro overtime premium spreadsheet for handling retro pay raises.
- Payroll Processor at Cabela's Inc.
- Fabrics Clerk at OA Logistics: JLA Home Fabrics via Staff Chex
- Inventory Associate at RGIS Inventory Specialists
- Customer Service Representative at Shirt Stop of Colorado Springs
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - History-Incomplete
Served as a temporary employee as a payroll processor & HR, filling in for employees who were out on leave, vacation and was placed on temporary positions.
- Payroll Processor/HR at LANCESOFT INC
- PAYROLL ANALYST at UPS
- Temporary position 6-9-month, Bookkeeping at ACCOUNTING/BOOKKEEPING, CREDIT SOLUTIONS LTD
- OFFICE MANAGER/HR at
11 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATES - ACCOUNTING
- HS DIPLOMA
Handling over 300 Clients, payroll processor, entering hours from spreadsheet, Customer Service, off cycle, handling payroll emails, Manual Entry, entering new employees, direct deposits, W4, Answering phones, void and reissue of employee checks, entering garnishment, and payroll deductions. Wells Fargo ACH, Document complaints into ACT, Updating Client Files, running payroll report, distribution check to all clients, printing checks, contacting banks regarding ACH, tracking packages and filing.
- Payroll Processor at ADEC Employer Solutions
1 year, 5 months at this Job
• Coordinates worker's compensation certificate for clients; creates payroll reports for clients while addressing payroll needs
• Coordinates payroll services for approximately 80 clients based on their specific payroll period (i.e. weekly, biweekly, monthly)
• Handles approximately 50 calls a day in regard to payroll inquiries, insurance certifications, and worker's compensation services
- Payroll Processor at PES Payroll Services
- Office Manager at Fairfax Home Health Care, LLC
- Office Assistant at Fairfax Home Health Care, LLC
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Health Services Administration - E.G.D
business minded individual, seeking employment in a professional business environment. I have 20 years of acquired skills that would be an asset to your organization and would like the opportunity to engage these skills in your service. Ability 360 Account Payroll Processor 2003 - Current Experienced in all Compute, calculate, and input employee time records into database for over 2000 employees. Review time records for accuracy, adjust, and reconcile employee time records on a weekly basis. Maintain adherence to stringent deadlines and timeframes. facets of accounts payable and accounts receivables. I maintain ledgers for accounts receivables and accounts payable. Reconcile and balance daily cash drawers. Instruct and guide subordinate workers in a variety of accounting tasks. Establish and maintain a professional working relationship with vendors, clients, and employees. Communicate verbally, in writing, draft correspondence, and prepare financial reports.
- Account Payroll Processor at Self-motivated
- Receptionist at Capital Title Company
- Hair Stylist at Arizona Hair Com
- Clerk Typist II at Arizona Department of Revenue
16 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Business ten key