Currently I'm working as an accountant and payroll processor. I work in quick book for the company's accounting and also collect all the data from new employee and keep the organized in Excel. Skills
- Accountant and payroll processor at American heat transfers Inc.
- Office Assistant/Executive Assistant at
- Office Assistant/Sales Assistant at
7 years at this Job
Served as a temporary employee as a payroll processor & HR, filling in for employees who were out on leave, vacation and was placed on temporary positions.
- Payroll Processor/HR at LANCESOFT INC
- PAYROLL ANALYST at UPS
- Temporary position 6-9-month, Bookkeeping at ACCOUNTING/BOOKKEEPING, CREDIT SOLUTIONS LTD
- OFFICE MANAGER/HR at
10 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATES - ACCOUNTING
- HS DIPLOMA
Processes and responsible for payroll for over 500 companies
● Assists with training clients and staff on payroll operations
● Assists with filing Quarterly and yearly filings such as 940,941, SUI and W-2's
● Responsible for setting up deductions, accruals and earnings
● Resolves Payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information
● Provides payroll information by answering questions and request
● Maintains client confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential
- PAYROLL PROCESSOR at PAYROLL CITY
- PERSONNEL ASSISTANT at CASCO AREA WORKSHOP
- PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR at CASCO AREA WORKSHOP
6 months at this Job
- B. S - PSYCHOLOGY
- B.S. - BUSINESS
I am a payroll processor and I run payroll for Madison Industrial Services Team in SAP system on a weekly basis as well as running payroll for JVIC. I work mainly with FAC to input all Overhead time for employees not working in the field. I also help with audits for making sure that all employees are paid correctly before payroll is processed. I also do instant correction checks and layoff payoff checks in a system called PC Payroll.
- Payroll Processor at JV Industrial
- Timekeeper at Zachry Industrial
- Relationship Banker at Capital One Bank N.A.
- Teller at Capital One Bank N.A.
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor Of General Studies - Marketing, Health and American Sign Language
- Some College Coursework - Marine Biology
- High School Diploma
I process payroll for different companies
- Payroll Processor at Payroll Strategies
- Food Service at Nanticoke Hospital
3 years, 7 months at this Job
Supervisor: Jill Cape 812-422-5555 Performs tasks to establish and maintain employee/payroll records. Performs a wide variety of record keeping and payroll processing activities, including computing wage and overtime payments, calculating and recording payroll deductions, processing requests for paycheck advances, and processing terminations.
- Payroll Processor at Pay Day Payroll
- City Manager at Larry Paul Tanning Spa
- Junior Clinical Administrator at Larry Paul Tanning Spa
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
December 2017 - July 2018
• Met with company executives to present and discuss all insurance options for the company and its employees.
• Met with employees to explain options, benefits and premiums and enroll them in their choice of plans.
• Assist company payroll processor with figuring expenses of insurance for the company and its employees.
• Explained terms and conditions of supplemental policies to company executives and employees.
• Assisted clients in all necessary paperwork for signing up for a policy.
• Maintained organized and thorough records of all company policies.
• Reviewed existing policies to determine whether changes needed to be made.
- Assist company payroll processor at Kevin Peterson Agency, Liberty National Insurance
- ADvantage Case Manager at Independent Opportunities, Inc
- Support Group Facilitator at Calm Waters Center for Children and Families
- Administrative Assistant at Employees Benefits Council
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
- Master of Arts - Psychology
Running payrolls, Answering phones, Bank reconciliation, shipping, scanning and filing, packaging payrolls, restocking & ordering supplies, etc
- Payroll Processor at 1st Payroll
- Sales Manager at Protective Covering Inc
- Photographer at Angelea Marie Photography
- Busser/Server at Brookstone
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Salesperson license
- BS - Business Management
- Associate - Business
• Process payroll for 23 companies
• Process payroll quarterlies to submit Federal, state and local taxes by deadlines
• Work closely with Owners to advise in money saving opportunists and any payroll issues
- Payroll Processor at Machen McChesney
- Merchandise Manager at Stein Mart
- Store Manager at Entourage Clothing and Gifts
- Store Manager at Office Depot
4 months at this Job
• Process bi-weekly payroll for multiple entities for 3000+ employees
• Maintain payroll information by collecting, entering, and calculating data in Great Plains
• Report new hires in accordance with state laws
• Update payroll records by entering changes in job title, department/division transfers, pay rates, exemptions, direct deposits, garnishments, and other related deductions
• Issue pay cards and paychecks, including replacement and final checks
• Creates and maintains various Excel spreadsheets and reports used to accumulate and verify payroll data
• Compiles summaries of earnings, taxes, overtime, borrowed time, and amount to meet guaranteed
• Uploads bank ACH deposits and positive pay files
• Determine payroll liabilities and makes required deposits for employer state and federal income taxes, as well as employee and employer Social Security taxes
• Record journal entries including intercompany entries and period end closing entries as needed to properly reflect transactions
• Complete period end payroll and work comp reconciliations
- Payroll Processor at Summit Restaurant Group
- Accounts Payable at Kansas City Orthopaedic Institute
- InQuest Marketing at
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Coordinator at AMG Services
2 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Accounting and Finance