• Assist Dedicated Payroll Reps with their cases (Emails)
• Key payrolls
• Enter new hires in the system
• Submit tax forms to the tax team to be updated
• Update accruals as needed for employees
• Pull and send requested reports for clients
• Setup IWO (child support orders) and garnishments
• Other duties as assigned
- Payroll Representative at Kelly Payroll
- Payroll Distribution Specialist at Kelly & Associates Insurance Group
- Merchandise Coordinator at Homegoods
- Assistant Manager at Forever 21 Retail Inc
3 months at this Job
- - Thomas Medical Arts
- - Administrative Medical Assistant
• Provide support to Senior Payroll staff for 18,000 plus employees in multiple states.
• Analyze address changes to ensure employees are taxed appropriately based on home address and work locations.
• Notify employees of any tax forms required due to aforementioned changes.
• Audit W4 as well as state and local self service tax entries entries into Workday for any potential conflict with US Immigration Visa regulations as well as FICA exempt status.
• Analyze new hire, re-hire and transferred employees tax forms daily.
• Reimburse moving expenses to employees that meet IRS regulations accordingly.
• Produce, email and/or mail annual tax forms 1042S and1098 into the JAT system.
• Analyze Web corrections made by timekeepers that would cause an over or under payment of hours on paycheck during pay confirm. Follow up with timekeeper to assure necessary adjustments are made in a timely manner.
• Add and remove timekeeper access to the Intranet Payroll Timekeeping System. Schedule and set up Intranet Payroll Timekeeping System training classes. Assist Timekeepers, Supervisors and Managers with questions regarding proper payroll coding in accordance with hospital policies regarding pay and time accruals.
• Provide back up for the Payroll Representative I when necessary.
• Screen all calls that come into the payroll department and handle all paycheck related issues or forward to appropriate staff member.
• Work directly with employees to resolve all payroll related issues including but not limited to, direct deposit, income executions, 403b, tax forms, employee self service assistance, pay discrepancies.
• Answer emails in the Payroll Department mail box daily.
- Payroll Representative II at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- - payroll and history
- High school
Payroll processing for Alabama facilities.. Enter payroll changes, upload and process all direct deposits for employees. Process all incoming garnishments and child supports. Upload payroll to the bank and cut checks. Balance payroll and enter taxes. Process monthly/yearly taxes for all states. Enter Union raises and retro when contracts are up
- Payroll Representative at Diversicare Management Services
- Retail Payroll Specialist at GENESCO, INC
- Payroll Specialist at Dollar General Corporation
- Payroll Specialist at Central Parking Systems, Inc
1 year, 6 months at this Job
As part of my daily duties, I process payroll transactions, collect and calculate data, prepare reports, provide payroll information when required, maintain information confidential, and solve payroll discrepancies.
- Payroll Representative at Excel Home Care
- Food Service Assistant at Costco
- Price Accuracy Team Member at Target
- Independent contractor at Mountain, Ltd
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Diploma - Recipient
• Ensure weekly payroll is being processed timely and accurately
• Provide store managers with information on company policies regarding pay and accrued time off
• Issue explanation of pay rate/ pay statements to employees
• Work with third parties, collectors, and law agencies to process garnishment orders
• Attending to and resolving cases within the SLA
- PAYROLL REPRESENTATIVE at BOB EVANS RESTAURANTS
- QUALITY SR. SPECIALIST at J.P.MORGAN CHASE
- OPERATIONS SR. SPECIALIST at J.P.MORGAN CHASE
8 months at this Job
- High school
Process in house Bi weekly payroll for approximately 7,000 employees with interfacing of Kronos and PeopleSoft Timekeeping.
● Assist in the in house processing of the additional 9,000 monthly employees.
● Work directly with Human Resources regarding new hires, terminations, transfers, FLSA policies are followed, FMLA and Military tracking and accuracy of paychecks.
● Process Bi weekly and Monthly Absences within PeopleSoft Absence Management. /Ensure the accuracy of Kronos programming for paycheck accuracy.
● Request Bank of America Pay Cards for Employees.
● Texas Workforce Commission requests.
● Work with ADP for issuing of W2's.
- Payroll Representative at UT SOUTHWESTERN MEDICAL CENTER
- Payroll Specialist at SER-JOB FOR PROGRESS NATIONAL, INC
- Human Resources Receptionist at
- Shipping & Receiving Clerk at NEIMAN MARCUS DISTRIBUTION CENTER
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma
Using Lawson and Kronos to process payroll by batches. Verify attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments, and post information onto designated records. File, sort and collate information for upcoming new hire training classes. Entering deductions and direct deposit information. Research employer issues to find a solution. Assisting with entry of Large Earning explanation to OPERS. Various office activities including answering the door, filing, scanning, emailing, answering the telephone, sending mail. Assisting with local tax calculations to balance.
- Payroll Representative at MetroHealth Hospital
- Payroll Specialist at Heartland Payment Systems
- Site Supervisor at Securitas Security Services
1 year, 9 months at this Job
Leave & benefit specialist, facilitation of bi-weekly payroll, supervision of timecard entries, and assisting supervisors with payroll codes.
- Payroll Representative at Sanford Health
- Bookkeeping/Payroll Specialist at Buss Accounting
- Branch Office Administrator at Edward Jones
- Treasury Management Representative at First Financial Bank
4 months at this Job
- Associates in Art - Business
Multi state payroll processing for 2000 plus employees utilizing Work Day. Process child support orders, federal & state, garnishments wage attachments, VOE's and other request for information. Calculated and process adjustments pay, retro pay and termination paychecks in a timely manner.
- Payroll Representative at CAPNA
- Accounts Payable/Payroll Specialist at
- Human Resources Administrator at The Shade Tree
- Human Resources/Payroll Administrator at Lloyd's Refrigeration
3 months at this Job
I process accurate payrolls for an assigned business unit and process their payroll according their needs. I analyzes variances to resolve any existing issues, notifies accounting and tax representatives when payroll codes do not feed into the General Ledger appropriately and keys payroll related data as applicable to process and meet pay schedules. I process off-cycle checks as necessary, documents W-2(C) information as requested, works closely with business unit to resolve issues as needed, data entry of all form related to all payroll and research's employee pay problems as reported through the Employee Service Center. I understand and process a variety of payroll earnings, deductions, taxes, benefits, union dues, and other related deductions. I have a strong understanding of PeopleSoft and have a great working relationship with the customer the Business Unit. I perform a monthly and Quarterly report that go to Business Unit.
- Payroll Representative at General Dynamics
- instructional aide at Fluvanna county Public Schools
- Billing Analyst, IT Department at Northrop Grumman Corporation Sperry Marine
- Accounts Payable/Payroll Clerk at Gilbert Southern Corporation
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Associate - Applied Science, Accounting