Positioned through employee staffing firm as Human Resources and Payroll Representative. Exhibited accountability for supporting Human Resources and payroll functions for the college. Accurately and timely processed campus payroll.
• Benefits Administration - provided information about total benefits for college.
• New Hire Onboarding - Designed PowerPoint presentation to convey materials to multi-state campuses
• Rehires and Status Changes - Using Paychex Flex payroll system.
• I-9 Verification and record retention
• Maintained employee files while transitioning to online employee files.
• Processed faculty contracts for 100+ faculty members.
• Approved departmental payroll through Paychex Flex payroll system.
- HR/Payroll Representative at Kforce - Pacific College of Oriental Medicine
- HR/Payroll Representative at Victoria Post-Acute Care, Skilled Nursing Facility
- Center Director at KinderCare Learning Center
3 months at this Job
- Certificate - Human Resources
- Child Development Administration degree
Processed payroll for 150+ traveling nurses. Assisted traveling nurses with any/all payroll questions. Ensured taxes, payroll, and benefits were well accounted for.
- Payroll Representative at Aya Healthcare
- Assiatant General Manager at Springhill Suites
- Operations Manager at Courtyard
- OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR at COURTYARD BY MARRIOTT
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- BS - Sustainability
Payroll processing for Alabama facilities.. Enter payroll changes, upload and process all direct deposits for employees. Process all incoming garnishments and child supports. Upload payroll to the bank and cut checks. Balance payroll and enter taxes. Process monthly/yearly taxes for all states. Enter Union raises and retro when contracts are up
- Payroll Representative at Diversicare Management Services
- Retail Payroll Specialist at GENESCO, INC
- Payroll Specialist at Dollar General Corporation
- Payroll Specialist at Central Parking Systems, Inc
1 year, 8 months at this Job
Maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data. Update payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers. Prepare reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages. Determine payroll liabilities by calculating employee federal and state income and social security taxes and employer's social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments. Resolve payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information. Provide payroll information by answering questions and requests. Maintain payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes. Maintain employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential. Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Payroll Representative at American Homestar Corporation
- QC Project/Turnaround Clerk at American Homestar Corporation
- Project Administrator at Inspection Department
- Engineering/Maintenance Clerk at Certified Customized Staffing
8 months at this Job
Guiding timekeeping editors in Kronos with FLSA standards and overseeing 2,500-3,000 employees. Process corrections and off cycle checks to ensure employees are paid appropriately for time worked. Assist in payroll processing bi-weekly for 38,000 employees. Use of PeopleSoft HRIS software program to assist in payroll processing.
- Payroll Representative at Beaumont Health
- Department Secretary at Beaumont Health, Beaumont Hospital
- Contingent Office Assistant at Cavalier Dental, Dr. Joseph Gondoly DDS, P.C
- Assistant at Office Staff
8 months at this Job
- Associates - Science
- None - General
• Process Union weekly, Bi-weekly lag and current payroll from beginning to end for approximately 2500 employees
• Create weekly payroll reports for 15 companies to submit to Accounting for GL recording and Treasury for funding
• Provide various other ADP, Kronos, and Workday payroll related reports to various departments within the company
• Assist employees and managers with questions and issues filling out proper timecards
• Complete all employees set-up in ADP for payroll processing
• Training new employees with various payroll processing steps
- Payroll Representative at Nordson Corporation
- Staff Accountant at Stein, Olsen, & Stang, LLC
- Project Accounting Assistant at Gannett Fleming, Inc
- Auditor at Schreckengaust and Assoc
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science - Accounting program
Responsible for bi-weekly payroll for 1900+ people ? Set up new hires and process terminations ? Calculate and pay retro adjustments ? Perform time card corrections in Kronos and pay accordingly ? Input pay adjustments for benefits, garnishments, etc. ? Process special pays
- Payroll Representative at Albany Medical Center
- Office Manager/Accounts Payable Coordinator at Century Linen and Uniform Inc
- Administrative Assistant at Jack's General Contracting
- Account Clerk at Delaware County Treasurer's Office
7 months at this Job
- Associate Degree in Accounting - Accounting
Notable: Oversaw payroll for employees of 5 nursing homes under Center's purview totaling around 850 employees
• Responsible for collecting required paperwork to process employee payroll
• Constantly in touch with Administrators and Human Resources to ensure that all information is accurate, a) updating any change that might occur b) reviewing the hours before payroll to assure accuracy c) running reports for Admins such as accrual reports, employee's status etc.
• Troubleshoot and work with employees to correct payment errors and discrepancies
• Completed agency review, checking invoices to confirm hours worked for agency nurses
• Communicated with agencies to resolve billing issues or discrepancies and to verify paperwork requirements, thereby reducing costs and out-of-pocket payouts
- Payroll Representative at Centers for care
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- A+ certification
• Prepare and Process weekly, biweekly, semi-monthly and monthly payrolls for 100+ companies
• Processed daily time sheets and recorded hours for payroll
• Update client profiles with W4 information
• Update direct deposit information for each client payroll.
• Set up all garnishment deductions and payments for client payrolls
• Prepare payroll reports and checks to be couriered to clients daily.
• Prepare quarterly reports and package to each client
• Prepare year end reports and W2 CD's to be mailed out for each client
• Maintain Payroll inbox emails and communications with Clients daily
• Assist with day to day assignments
- Payroll Representative at Pay-Tech Inc
- Accounting Clerk at Taylor of the Rockies
- Payroll Consultant at STS Consulting LLC
- Contractor / Payroll Representative at United Launch Alliance
3 years at this Job
• Gather information on hours worked for each employee
• Calculate the correct amount of incorporating overtime, deductions and bonuses etc. with assistance of our ADP system.
• Process payroll through payroll by inputting the employees total hours worked, overtime, trainings etc.
• Keep track of hour rate wages, compensation benefit rates, new hire information etc.
• Address issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and superiors.
• Prepare reports for upper management and finance department.
- PAYROLL REPRESENTATIVE at
- Disburses petty cash by recording entry at CHOICES 'R' US, INC
- ADMINITRATIVE AIDE I at BUREAU OF CUSTOMS
- CUSTOMER INTERACTION OFFICER at AMBERGRIS SOLUTIONS
3 years at this Job
- - SPECIAL EDUCATION
- MASTERS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
- DIPLOMA - SECONDARY EDUCATION