Provide accounting payroll services for California by interacting with clients and utilizing
• Data Entry & Call Center Familiarity Major Accounts Payroll Support Representative III
• Offering accounting payroll services for clients by operating a database (WorkForceNow)
• Client and Project Management
• Data Entry, Call Center Familiarity & Payroll Auditing Total Source MA Payroll Representative Support II
• Providing in-depth technical support for payroll, tax, time & attendance, and set up/programing of benefits
- SBS Teladata Payroll Representative at Automatic Data Processing
- Administrative Assistant at Foresight TPA
- Office Assistant at EPISD Media Productions Center
11 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Business Administration - Finance & Marketing
• Comply with federal & state payroll laws and regulations
• Conduct all payroll processing for multiple companies under a parent company
• Analyze payroll transactions and historical activity
• Process all garnishments and wage reconciliations
• Employee verifications
• Translate (Spanish) documents and new hire packets, as well as employee and supervisor communications
- PAYROLL REPRESENTATIVE at HB Management Group
- Assistant Manager-Part time at Texas De Brazil
- Assistant Manager-Part time at Noodles & Company
6 years at this Job
Input and review the payroll function to ensure timely payment and reporting of earnings for company employees. Process terminations for entire company. Data enter payroll information including timesheet Review time entered into payroll system to ensure hours and earnings are correct. Administer Time and Attendance system. Complete monthly account reconciliations. Answer employee questions. Assist with preparing monthly Payroll journal entries. Assist with implementing payroll changes and standard software upgrades
- Payroll Representative at Centene Corporation
- Implementation Consultant for ADP (remote) at K-Force Recruiting
- TLM Application Consultant II at Kronos Incorporated
- Office Sales Service Representative at State Farm Insurance Co
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Maintained payroll information by collecting, calculating and entering data. Resolved payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information. Updated payroll records. Prepared reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, and non taxable wages.
Maintained payroll information by collecting, calculating and entering data.
Resolved payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
Updated payroll records.
Prepared reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, and non taxable wages.
- Payroll Representative at MVP Staffing
- Service Assistant at Tesla, Inc.
- Sales Representative at HHGregg
10 months at this Job
- Some college - General Studies
•Responsible for maintaining accurate wage information for 45-50 clients per week
• Received and processed payroll data via phone, email, and fax; effectively answered inquiries
• Accurately entered information into payroll software and balanced spreadsheets, sort through dozens of emails per day
• Problem analysis when customers call in about payroll, benefits, holidays, and garnishments
- Payroll Representative at WBS
- Payment Poster (Temp position) at Gulf Coast Collection Bureau
- Intake PreScreener (Temp position) at Hoveround Corporation
- Warehouse Packer/Cashier (Temp position) at Lehman's Hardware
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Theology
• HRP Software Knowledge
• Process check request on a daily basis
• Answering multiple emails on a daily basis
• Status changes
• Rate changes
• Process new hires/re-hires
• Payroll processing for 500+ employees
• Convalescent home payroll processing
• W-4 forms
• Meet set deadlines
• Processing bonuses
• SEIU knowledge
• Garnishment data entry - FTB, Court-Ordered, Child Support
• Sign Now, Circle & TimeCo knowledge
- Payroll Representative at Today's HR (CPEhr)
- Office Manager at Z&S Management Corporation
- Payroll Coordinator at
- Payroll Representative at
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Process payroll for other companies, make sure the hours and over time are correct. Make sure that everything in the calculate and invoice has been charged correctly. Add new employees in the system set up their pay codes add any deductions that they will have. Reconcile monthly to verify everything is up to date.
- Payroll Representative at Corporate solutions
- Business accounting Specialist Externship at Angel star Consulting
- Customer Service / Photographer Assistant at JCPenney
- Customer Service / Cashier at Macy's
6 months at this Job
- - Business Accounting
- High School Diploma
• Run, configure and distribute daily and biweekly payroll reports to within the Payroll Department and throughout the Finance, Human Resources, and Benefits Departments.
• Act as first point of contact for employee questions about payroll (via phone, and email) and escalate as necessary.
• Support Payroll team with special projects and general administrative support.
• Enter payroll deductions.
• Enter direct deposit changes received from ACH after pay confirm and communicate issue to employees.
• Handle direct deposit returns and lost/missing pay check replacements.
• Serve as a liaison with government agencies regarding government statistical reporting.
• Analyze and process authorizations to start, stop or modify child support, tax levies and other garnishment deductions.
• Establish garnishments in accordance with regulations and statutes, using the correct priority order at rates mandated by law.
• Work with Accounts Payable to ensure that the garnishment file has been sent and troubleshoot file or individual issues related to the information on the file maintaining strict confidentiality.
• Respond to telephone calls, emails and in-person inquiries and requests from employees (current and former) and outside agencies within a timely manner.
• Generate employment letters for employees and complete employment verification forms, information subpoenas, and no-fault forms.
• Maintain payroll files and handle retention of documents.
• Reissue W-2 and 1042 tax forms to employees using JAT software.
• Run Multiple Worksite Report and report employment statistics to NYS Department of Labor
• Scan and archive documents in the organization's Resource for Administrative Management System.
- PAYROLL REPRESENTATIVE at memorial sloan kettering cancer center
- INSURANCE SPECIALIST - PHYSICIANS BILLING DEPARTMENT at memorial sloan kettering cancer center
- Payment Posting Specialist - Physicians Billing department at memorial sloan kettering cancer center
- Accounts Receivables Clerk - Billing Department at Madison medical Private practice group
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Liberal Arts
Notable: Oversaw payroll for employees of 5 nursing homes under Center's purview totaling to around 850
employees, was assigned to one of Center's biggest facilities and successfully and efficiently managed them.
• Responsible for collecting required paperwork and approvals to process employee payroll, updating any change that might occur
• Effectively resolved and diffused volatile employee issues, particularly time punch discipline
• Constantly in touch with Administrators and Human Resources to ensure that all information is accurate
• Running reports for Admins such as employee's status, accrual reports, 401k, garnishments etc.
• Troubleshoot and work with employees to correct payment errors and discrepancies
• Completed agency review, checking invoices to confirm hours worked for agency nurses
• Communicated with agencies to resolve billing issues or discrepancies and to verify paperwork requirements, thereby reducing costs and out-of-pocket payouts
- Payroll Representative at
- Bookkeeper at Mark Wholesale
- Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator at Professional Computer Training Center
1 year, 8 months at this Job
• Reconcile bi-weekly payroll for approximately 150 store locations in various states
• Process payroll based on the current wage and hour laws and regulations
• Ensure that paychecks are processed on time and are accurate
• Maintain all payroll files and paperwork, accounting for missed punches, sick pay, vacation, personal, bereavement, holiday compensation, salary increases, bonuses, travel advances, insurance deductions, retirement savings and any other adjustments
• Interact effectively with store and field personnel on a daily basis
• Research and respond to questions from the stores and field management
• Manage wage garnishments including: child support, tax levies and student loans
• Assume responsibility for other tasks and projects as they occur
- Payroll Representative at Rue21
- Beauty Advisor at Ulta Beauty
- Customer Advocate at Highmark Inc
- Provider Service Representative at
7 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts degree - Liberal Arts