• As part of a company reorganization, I made the transition from Account Representative to a specialized role as a Payroll Representative
• Process weekly payroll for 49 Dunkin Donut stores & 1 management company
• Manage new hire paperwork working with the E-Verify system to verify eligibility
• Maintain confidential employee files
• Process terminations & employment verifications as needed
• Download & export payroll
• Verify & enter ADP invoices to the general ledger
• Review and post journal entries
• Prepare weekly payroll reports for management
• Reconcile payroll accrual account quarterly Account Representative
• Responsible for the accounts payable & payroll for 20 Dunkin Donut stores
• Verified and entered invoices to the general ledger
• Processed weekly check run & payroll for each entity
• Entered daily sale & bank activity
• Reviewed and posted journal entries
• Reconciled accrued & prepaid accounts quarterly
- Payroll Representative at Dekk Group, LLC
- Accounts Payable Coordinator at Essential Salon Products
- Inventory Control Lead Processor at Home Goods
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Proficient
Processed bi-weekly and monthly pay cycles. Verified completion and accuracy of electronic and paper time submissions. Maintained logs of processed payrolls and payroll liabilities. Processed payroll liabilities, including employee benefits, garnishments and voluntary deductions for remittance and mailing. Assisted employees, supervisors and former employees with W-2, W-4, payroll histories, and certain voluntary deductions.
- Payroll Representative at Oklahoma City Community College
- Billing Clerk at A Weldors Supply Company
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate - Diversified Studies
• Collect, prepare, and process more than 1000 checks.
• Handle retro rate increase, bonus, wage garnishment for EE in California and Arizona
• Assisting in audit for termination
• Work on special project as needed by Director of Payroll or Clients
- Payroll Representative at CPEhr
- Jr. Payroll Representative at CPEhr
- Payroll Assistant at CPEhr
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Management and Minor - Finance
Process payroll corrections; enter them in PeopleSoft ⇨ Answer inbound calls, identify and resolves employee's request ⇨ Serves as a second point of contact for various departments in the Beaumont Health System ⇨ Provide excellent customer service ⇨ Contact Staffing offices for clarification of employee's timecards as needed
- Payroll Representative at Beaumont Service Center
- Call Center Representative at St. John Providence
- Case Management Processor/Sherlock Team at Molina Healthcare
- Administrative Assistant at Henry Ford Home Health Care
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
-Bi-Weekly payroll audits -Leave of Absence; Review report, sick and vacation hours, apply hours and process necessary payments -Review New Hires; Track onboarding status, communicate with Hospital Managers, Add applicable local tax elections and verify data such as region, compensation and payment elections. -Process On Demand checks as needed including terminations. -Review Tax discrepancies -Audit time and hour discrepancies
-Bi-Weekly payroll audits
-Leave of Absence; Review report, sick and vacation hours, apply hours and process necessary payments
-Review New Hires; Track onboarding status, communicate with Hospital Managers, Add applicable local tax elections and verify data such as region, compensation and payment elections.
-Process On Demand checks as needed including terminations.
-Review Tax discrepancies
-Audit time and hour discrepancies
- Payroll Representative at Robert Half Finance & Accounting - CAPNA Temp Assignment
- Payroll Specialist at Ahern Rentals Inc
- Accounts Receivable Clerk at Ahern Rentals Inc
- Payroll Specialist at Landscape Services Inc
5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Computer Accounting and Computer Programming
•Responsible for maintaining accurate wage information for 45-50 clients per week
• Received and processed payroll data via phone, email, and fax; effectively answered inquiries
• Accurately entered information into payroll software and balanced spreadsheets, sort through dozens of emails per day
• Problem analysis when customers call in about payroll, benefits, holidays, and garnishments
- Payroll Representative at WBS
- Payment Poster (Temp position) at Gulf Coast Collection Bureau
- Intake PreScreener (Temp position) at Hoveround Corporation
- Warehouse Packer/Cashier (Temp position) at Lehman's Hardware
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Theology
• Provided technical support for a team of 200 medical professionals utilizing problem solving skills.
• Grew individual client base from 70 to 200 within 2 years of employment; exceeding company expectations by using my exceptional organization skills, excellent time management skills, and restructuring outdated systems.
• Collaborated with a team to establish new financial, cultural, and personal incentives to increase the companies net promoter scores and presented our ideas to multiple department managers.
• Established and maintain positive client relationships to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Utilized Excel daily to examine, evaluate, and collect payroll data.
- Payroll Representative at Aya Healthcare
- Reception Desk Agent at The Lodge at Torrey Pines
- Child Care Technician and Personal Assistant at Private Household
- Assistant to Director of Advancement Internship at The Salvation Army
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Sociology
(Contract-Temp) -Collect payroll inquiries (EDD, time sheets, change of State and Federal Taxes, W-2 reprints, paystub request and reprints). -Sort and distribution of employees checks. -Respond to payroll inquiries. -Enter all vacation, holiday and time off accumulations via Kronos and Lawson. -Sorting and scanning all documents for garnishment, student's loan, child support, court orders, etc., via Lawson.
-Collect payroll inquiries (EDD, time sheets, change of State and Federal Taxes, W-2 reprints, paystub request and reprints).
-Sort and distribution of employees checks.
-Respond to payroll inquiries.
-Enter all vacation, holiday and time off accumulations via Kronos and Lawson.
-Sorting and scanning all documents for garnishment, student's loan, child support, court orders, etc., via Lawson.
- Payroll Representative at Cedars-Sinai Hospital-Via Robert Half Staff Agency
- Accounts Payable Specialist at Four Peaks Brewing Company
- Assistant Manager at First Student Inc
- Human Resources Assistant at J. Gasso CxA
1 month at this Job
- Associate - Accounting/Labor Psychology
• Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
• Process PTO, sick time and retro adjustments on weekly basis.
• Updated records in PC payroll for W2/ W4 exemptions, insurance coverage accordingly.
• Processed Direct Deposits manually as well as importing report from HHA.
• Collect requested documentation for unemployment inquiries.
- Payroll Representative at Human Care Home Care
- HR Manager/ Patient Coordinator at Tradition Home Health Care
- Customer Service Representative at BAYRIDGE FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
- Reservations & Front Desk Agent at HOTEL RIVINGTON
2 years, 5 months at this Job
payroll and Health and Welfare) 2018-Current
Strong client relationship and interpersonal skills
•Must be comfortable working in a performance-based and structured environment while demonstrating high ethical standards
•Demonstrated ability to learn and apply basic concepts in new situations Organizational skills including the ability to multi-task, set priorities, and follow up in a timely manner
•Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment as well as work independently and make sound decisions RESPONSIBILITIES:
•Provide Tier 2 customer support
•Respond to basic inquiries regarding ADP products
•Resolve routine customer concerns with pre-defined solutions
•Handle customer inquiries that could require data entry changes
•Answer non-technical questions regarding ADP products and questions that cannot be handled by associate specialists as appropriate
• Navigate ADP systems in order to respond to issues
- Payroll Representative at ADP
- Call Center Representative at ADP
- Dietary Aide at Dietary
1 year, 5 months at this Job