The Payroll Specialist is responsible for processing bi-weekly payroll and all other related tasks as well as assisting in the completion of Accounts Payable tasks as needed.
- Process bi-weekly payroll with payroll adjustments
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate
- Understand proper payroll taxation differing from state to state
- Process accurate and timely year-end reporting when necessary (W-2, etc.)
- Accounts Payable processing and disbursement
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- 2-5 years’ experience processing payroll
- >2 years’ experience processing Inventory and/or Expense Payables
- Strong organization skills
- Understanding of Accounting Basics
- Microsoft Office with Excel skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Knowledgeable with a manufacturing ERP/accounting system or similar
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail
Desired Job Qualification
- 2 year (Associates) Accounting degree is preferred
- Knowledge/Experience with an automated Expense Reporting system
INCLUSION OF ANY ITEM ON THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT INTENDED TO EXCLUDE OTHER DUTIES OR REQUIREMENTS DEEMED NECESSARY BY MANAGEMENT FOR OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Westfalia Technologies Inc., is the leading provider of logistics solutions for plant, warehouses and distribution centers. Since 1992, Westfalia has helped companies in the food, beverage, chemical and other major industries optimize warehouse processes and maximize efficiencies and savings. Westfalia’s business success – and growing customer base – reflects an unparalleled ability to deliver customized solutions with unsurpassed quality and control.
Westfalia is always looking for talented people to join our team who are dedicated to building long-term customer relationships.
In addition to a great work environment, we offer an excellent compensation and benefits package including:
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Group Term Life