Multi Company payroll specialist
- Payroll Specialist at IdealHR
- Accounts Payable Clerk at Multi-Company Payroll
- Accounting Specialist at Southeast Power Corporation
- Accounting Specialist at Triangle Construction Company
at this Job
Outlook Joined as Associate Payroll Specialist, to accurately and timely process Microsoft Office Suite payroll for clients in various industries. Maintains a base of 250+ payroll Data Entry clients to provide customer service and resolve client issues, while establishing and maintaining positive working relationships with sales
- Payroll Specialist at Heartland Payroll
2 years at this Job
- Graduate, diploma - management
- No degree - Psychology and Sociology
Staff Accountant & Payroll Specialist Prepare payrolls, file payroll tax deposits on line, prepare and file quarterly tax returns for clients. Handle bank deposits, accounts payable and accounts receivable. Prepare monthly accounting for clients, reconcile their checkbooks
- Payroll Specialist at Payroll+
- Staff Accountant/Receptionist at T. Koumarous & Co.
20 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communications
Provide support to over 120 clients with processing payroll.
● Assist and perform payroll function methods & procedures such as pay rates and adjusting hours.
● Assist and provide payroll reports for clients with questions regarding Federal/State Court Order notices such as: Franchise Tax Board, Income for Child Support, and EDD Benefit Audits.
● Manage and update W-4 forms based on client requested changes, questions, and other related payroll tax issues.
● Provide backup support and high-level customer service to internal clients on payroll issues.
● Work with other payroll specialist to accomplish payroll.
● Work independently and with the team on special and on-going projects such as helping with Federal and State forms: W-2's, 940, 941, DE 9/9C, 1099's.
● Perform additional job related duties throughout the company such as filing direct deposits forms and organizing payroll materials.
- Payroll Specialist at Payroll Masters
- Corporate Benefits Assistant at MV Transportation, Inc
- Corporate Payroll Coordinator at MV Transportation, Inc
10 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associates of Applied Science - Accounting
- High School Diploma
· Completes Payroll Specialist training and examination in order to become a certified Payroll Specialist. · Responsible for all aspects of quality service provided to clients. Contacts and assists clients with obtaining information for payroll production; verifies integrity of all data and resolves client issues. · Contacts clients to set schedules and obtain payroll data, including salary changes, special payments, tax information, and employee deduction to ensure accuracy. · Coordinates administrative responsibilities (such as administration of Taxpay, SUI, COBRA, and Garnishment) to ensure accurate payroll reports and tax returns. · Corresponds with federal, state, and local tax agencies on behalf of clients to resolve issues.
- Payroll Specialist at Paychex, Inc.
- Personal Banker at Simmons Bank/Bank SNB
- Teller at First National Bank
- Teller at Oklahoma State Bank
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Management (Minor in HR)
- Associate of Science in Business Administration - General Business
Payroll Specialist Processing payroll for over 80 companies which go from 1 to 199. In charge of Billing and Account Recivable
- Payroll Specialist at Saenz & Associates Inc BDA H&R Block
- Admin Assisstant at beginnings Infant program
- Operator/ Data entry clerk at Automation Personnel
- Receptionist/ Admin Assistant at Mirage Appliances
1 year, 8 months at this Job
My current job position at Volt Power as a billing and payroll specialist, includes entering all of the data for employees’ payroll and then billing the time to the appropriate customer.
- Payroll Specialist at Volt Power
- Pharmacy Technician at Pillbox Pharmacy
11 months at this Job
- Associate - Science
Manage and support payroll schedules with clients, inputting all payroll data necessary to process and meet payroll deadlines. Sustain and maintain knowledge of the payroll processing system, regulations, and policies. * Provided complete support lifecycle - administering phone support, communications, research, and troubleshooting. * Corresponded with federal, state, and local tax agencies on behalf of clients. Identified and resolved client and system issues. * Successfully completed training for payroll specialist within 3 months. Recipient of 2 letters of appr recognition for outstanding customer service.
- PAYROLL SPECIALIST at Paychex Inc
- OFFICE ASSISTANT / BOOKKEEPER at Active Web Group / W Marketing Inc
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Temporary) at BNY-Mellon Corp
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at Rapid Solutions Group
3 years at this Job
- - Bookkeeping & Project Management
Mankato, MN 1/2017- Present
Founded in 1963, Abdo, Eick & Meyers is a service-focused firm specializing in accounting, tax consulting, business valuation and auditing with locations in Mankato and Edina, MN.
Provide complete, customized payroll solutions for firm clients.
• Responsible for processing payroll for over 40 clients on varying pay schedules including client payroll reports
• Process quarterly and yearly payroll tax returns, including W-2s, for wide range of clients
• Partner with clients on providing data for Workers Compensation audits
- Payroll Specialist at Abdo, Eick & Meyers
- Business Manager at Church of St. Peter and John Ireland School
- Seasonal Tax Accountant at Johnson & Hoehn Accounting Firm
- Accountant at Blue Earth Enterprises
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
Payroll Specialist for the entertainment industry. Answering calls, emails, faxes, and handling requests in regards to payroll services. Assisting in adjustments, various claims, reissuing payment and providing tax information. Assuring deadlines for payment are met and requests are handled in a timely manner.
- Payroll Specialist at Entertainment Partners
- Transfer Agent (Customer Service Rep) at In Touch Solutions
- Marketing Administrative Assistant / AMIGHINI at
- Meeting & Event Assistant at St. Baldrick's Foundation
6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent