New York, NY
$6.5B multi-national multi-state realtor employing over 8,500 employees in 49 states across the U.S.
Payroll Supervisor - Consultant
• Manage, coach and train a team of 5 direct reports.
• Manage and supervise the day-to-day operations of the organization's weekly and bi-weekly multi-state union and non-union payroll activities for 8,500+ employees utilizing Ceridian's DayForce & Source500 payroll platforms.
• Successfully, completed 2 payroll/Workday integration projects which helped to automate payroll processes, improve efficiencies and productivity.
• Manage the processing of union billings, maintenance, audits and payments for 12 Local unions which includes Local 32BJ, Local 94, Local 95, Local 501, Local 399, etc.
• Successfully created and manage email tracking for payroll inquiries via Excel spreadsheet to monitor and improve the timeliness of the team's responses to payroll inquiries.
• Manage and supervise year-end processing including supplemental payrolls, amendments, W-2s, W-2Cs and 1099's.
- Payroll Supervisor at CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD, INC
- Payroll Manager at INSTITUTIONAL SHAREHOLDER SERVICES, INC
- Payroll Manager at KIPP NYC, LLC
- Payroll Supervisor at MCGARRY BOWEN, LLC
8 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership - Organizational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration in Human Resource Management - Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management - Business Management
Knoxville, TN, 10/11 to 10/12). In charge of processing accounts payable, process purchase orders from Fortune 500 clients and general administrative duties for this multi-national manufacturing company. Peachtree, Microsoft Word and Excel. Accounting Supervisor/Payroll Supervisor
- Accounting Supervisor/Payroll Supervisor at Purchase Order Processing
- Supervised Accounts Receivable Clerk at Ethan Allen Home Interiors
- Accounting Supervisor/Payroll Supervisor at Quality Control & Inspections
- Payroll Supervisor at Accounting Paraprofessional
1 year at this Job
- - Cosmetology Course
December, 1998 - June, 2010 Job Duties: Payroll Supervisor / Benefits Administrator Supervise the preparation and processing of payroll for Willard R-2 Schools averaging 700 employees. Liaison for employee benefits with providers for medical, dental, life and disability premiums. Supervise the implementation and availability of benefits for all eligible employees.
- Payroll Supervisor / Benefits Administrator at Willard R-2 Public Schools
- Jr. Lender at Commercial Federal Bank
- Construction Loan Assistant, Consumer Loan Representative at Mercantile Bank of South Central Missouri
- Consumer, Commercial, and Real Estate Loan Representative at Boatmen's Bank of Southern Missouri
11 years, 6 months at this Job
- - General Business
* Serves as Payroll Supervisor * Supervises payroll and answers payroll related questions from Superintendents, Staff, and the County office. * Prepares and maintains payroll budgets * Processes special payrolls such as retroactive pay, etc. * Handles all of Health and Welfare including setting up, tracking, budgeting, etc. * Prepares agenda items for meetings * Establishes payroll procedures, processes and deadlines * Maintains payroll related policies and ensures department adheres
- Sr. Accountant / Payroll Supervisor at Ventura County Schools Business Services
- Administrative Assistant, Business Services at Upland Unified School District
- Executive Assistant at Ventura County Schools Business Services
- Office Assistant, Fire Administration at City of Moreno Valley
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Business Management Degree
•Processed multi state full cycle payrolls for multiple large clients. Calculated bonuses, pto, etc, including garnishments.
•Resolve Complex client service issues and concerns, train and supervise employees daily, assign workload, and arrange work schedule ensuring adequate support and coverage in the office.
•Monitor and evaluate staff performance, identifying growth opportunities and provide training and development for improvement.
•Consistently seeking opportunities for process improvement, and increasing efficiency for both Specialists and Clients.
•Fostering growth within the team and encouraging top performance. Providing support and developing specialists.
- Payroll Supervisor at Heartland Payroll
- Office Manager - Certified Optician at Focal Point Optometry
- Office Manager; Certified Optician at Los Cerritos Optometry
- Retail Manager; Certified Optician at LensCrafters
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Administration
•Supervisor, Payroll and Accounts Payable staff.
•Review and make any necessary edits to Kronos Time Keeping system (Workforce Central 7.0) on a daily basis before interfacing into the payroll system.
•Process payroll for seven entities. Transmit Direct Deposit to the bank. Cut manual checks for employees that do not have direct deposit.
•Run, print and distribute payroll reports after each payroll is completed.
• Verify payment requests meet the terms of employment agreements, comply with CHS policies, and includes adequate and appropriate supporting documentation for the employed physicians. Payment requests include Check Requests, Expense Reports, Payroll adjustments and all other forms processed through Accounts Payable and/or Payroll.
• Complete payroll reconciliations for all seven entities each month.
• Complete 941s, 940s, UT-6s, W3s, and W-2s for seven entities, both profit and non- profit (2,400-3,000 employees).
• Work with Human Resources, IT, and Finance Leaders as part of the team for upgrades and/or conversions for the AP, HR/PR, and GL systems.
• Cover for the Payroll and AP Managers when they are unavailable. ACCOUNTS PAYABLE III
• Process Invoices for all 7 entities within net days or terms.
• Verify General Ledger account numbers and approvals.
• Send invoices without purchase order to appropriate departments for a check request.
• Process A/P Daily Close, Month End Close, and balance A/P system.
• Process 1099's.
- PAYROLL SUPERVISOR at BAYFRONT HEALTH SAINT PETERSBURG
- HEAD TELLER/CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT at FIRST UNION BANK
27 years, 5 months at this Job
- - GENERAL STUDIES
prepare payroll for 1500 employees
• Review time sheets on Kronos payroll program, check for keypunch errors
• Balance annual leave and comp time hours after each payroll cycle
- Assist Payroll Supervisor at NAF HR/Payroll Office
- at United States Postal Service
- Administrative Assistant at CHEMSEARCH
- Administrator at HBM Acquisitions, LLC
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Certificate of Accomplishment
October 2009 - October 2018 Multiple Titles while employed: Benefit Specialist, Benefit Team Lead, Payroll Team Lead, Payroll Supervisor
- Benefit Specialist, Benefit Team Lead, Payroll Team Lead, Payroll Supervisor at MetLife Human Resources Service Deliver Center
- Customer Service Representative at Adecco Temporary Placement Agency
- Medication Administrative Nurse, Personal Care Aid at Country Manor Assisted Living
- Military Police Officer at Army National Guard
9 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
Accountant: Prepared journal entries and financial statements. Supervised billing operations, reviewed all Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable staff functions. Worked closely with the State of Rhode Island's Pension plan. Payroll Supervisor: Maintained executive and hourly payrolls, collected all input and transmitted payroll information. Special Projects: Implemented transition from in house payroll to the ADP payroll system. Managed the addition of electronic time card system.
- Accountant/Payroll Supervisor at Newport Housing Authority
- Payroll Coordinator/Accountant at Kent County Chapter RIArc
- Payroll Coordinator/Accountant at Priority Finishing Corp
- Payroll Coordinator/Bookkeeper at FR Dyeing & Finishing Corp
12 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
• Stampede Deepwater Oil and Gas Field Project | Hess Corporation- Payroll Management, time-entry, Human resources, Client reports generator of daily manpower and production, Filing/Uploading of employee personal files, attendance/doctor's excuse records, well-kept call log for project, paycheck distribution, and management of employee badge log for up to seven hundred employees, scanning/filing of weekly payroll backup
• MMR Constructors Inc., Corpus Christi, TX District Office- QAQC Administration, attend trainings, help coordinate functions sponsored by MMR, Attend quality assurance meetings, assist payroll department, paycheck distribution, management of direct supervisor's schedule
• Lake Charles Chemical Complex Project | Sasol North America- Payroll Supervisor, time-entry, Management of daily force report on direct and indirect craft employees for four projects within the plant, generate client reports of daily manpower and production, daily upkeep of employee plant entry badge log, call-log and absentee paperwork for up to one thousand employees, scanning/filing of weekly payroll backup.
- Sasol North America- Payroll Supervisor at MMR Constructors Inc
- at Hampton Inn Flood Evacuee Coordination
- IT technical support for 'mypermitnow.org' and 'MyGovernmentOnline.org at South Central Planning Development and Commission
- Retail Sales at Lynn's
2 years, 3 months at this Job