I am Pc specialist for the company HEwet Parker I sale pc monitors , printers
- PC Support Specialist at MarketSource
- Sales Representative and Customer Service at MetroPCS
- BDC Agent at Toyota
- Customer Service Representative at Best Buy
5 months at this Job
- - Criminal justice
- High school or equivalent
Computer technical support of Windows OS and macOS AD Management Mobile Device management and support of Android and iOS Systems management and deployment Mobile account manager for cell phones PC Purchasing Remote support for satellite offices in the state and in Washington as well as overseas. Microsoft SCCM for image deployment and software deployment
- PC Support Specialist at Sealaska Corporation
- TechOps Specialist at Southeast Regional Resource Center
- Security Guard/Flagger at Goldbelt Security
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school
Posted in Richmond, Virginia, providing PC Support to Magellan Complete Care. Also responsible for level 1 and level 2 assistance to those in the building as well as telecommuters. PS Support for Blue Cross of Blue Shield of Tennessee employees is given too.
• Pxe Booting
• HP Service Manager
• CA Service Manager
• Microsoft outlook 2010
• Microsoft Word 2010
• Microsoft Excel 2010
• Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
• Microsoft Access 2010
• Microsoft outlook 2016
• Microsoft Word 2016
• Microsoft Excel 2016
• Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
• Microsoft Access 2016
• Microsoft OneNote 2016
• Microsoft Windows 7
• Microsoft Windows 10
• Goto Assist Remote Assistance
• Skype for Business 2016
• Microsoft OneNote 2010
• PPM application
• ODBC Connections
• Windows Command Line
- PC Support Specialist at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- Enterprise Workstation Technician at Teksystems
- Deskside / Lineside Technician at H &D Corporation
- Chattanooga Help Desk Technician at ZYCRON
1 year at this Job
- B.S. - Cybersecurity and Information Assurance
- Some College - Computer Security
- Diploma in Computer Operations Technology - Relevant coursework
- Associates of Applied Science in Paralegal Studies - Law and Ethics
- Some College - Business
I work with a team of specialist that do both Tier 1 and 2 support. We not only assist customers on the phone when they call with problems but we go to their desk, out on the shop floors, to each station on the assembly lines of body, paint and assembly shops when PC's, printers, scanners, Raspberry Pi's, as well as tablets stop working. I also image all the tablets, PC's, and laptops when needed.
- Help Desk / PC Support Specialist at Computacenter / contractor for Mercedes Benz Vans
- PC Support Analyst at Contractor w/ PSSI Solutions for BLUE CROSS BLUE SHEILD of South Carolina
- Equipment Manager Fleet at SITE-PREP INC. of NC
- CONTRACTOR at TIME WARNER CABLE
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Associate Degree in Computer Technology - Computer Technology
Mycom Personal Computer Services * Setup MS-Windows and/or Macintosh OS for various businesses and personal clients. * Install and configure PC hardware, software and peripherals to client specifications. * Train clients on PC usage and basic maintenance.
- PC Support Specialist at
- MS-Windows 10 Migration Technician at TransUnion
- MS-Windows 10 PC Deployment Technician at KPMG US
- MS-Window 7 PC Deployment Technician at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital
9 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Computer Information Systems
- Deliver tier 2 to support / escalation for the helpdesk team. - Resolve and troubleshoot VPN connections, Network alerts, SysAid tickets, and e-mail requests from both users & clients of the firm. - Configure AirWatch Enterprise for mobile firm devices, Active Directory accounts, - Update and document procedures on the team's FAQ's page and SharePoint Site. - Imaged, build and deployed client Laptops to the latest Windows 10 anniversary upgrade. - Provide Audio & Video Conference support/ troubleshooting. - Replace toners and provide fix for printer issue around the firm - Oversight permission forms / changes.
- PC Support Specialist Lead at Wolf & Company P.C
- AV Support Analyst at Wellington Management Company
- Solutions Center IT Specialist Intern at Wellington Management Company
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Information Technology
Providing first and second-level applications and computer hardware support to employees at corporate office and field locations ◦ Coordination and execution of equipment moves, installation and special projects ◦ Help Desk telephone support ◦ Documentation of work performed in the help desk ticket system ◦ Setup configuration PCs ◦ Configuration of Printer and Plotter drivers ◦ Software and Image deployment with SCCM
- PC Support Specialist at Denbury
- Support Analyst at USPI
- systems architecture and emerging technologies at UPS
- Help Desk Tier 2 at Perot Systems
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Assoc - Computer Science
• Provide second level support for staff on site and remotely
• Create and manage user accounts using Office 365 tools
• Assist in teaching of teammates
• Various projects such as new antivirus deployment and computer backup tools
- PC SUPPORT SPECIALIST II at
- DESKTOP ENGINEER at Creighton University
- CLIENT SUPPORT ANALYST II at Creighton University
- PC SPECIALIST at Wayne State College
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Information Systems
Provide Tier II support to users by researching, diagnosing, and resolving technical problems involving both business and IT related technical issues with end-user computer technology. Work in cohesion with government employees providing desktop support, Printer STIG and system administration duties. Providing guidance to staff and customers for all IT related needs, as well as ensuring customers are following all practices and policies correctly. Provide Local Touch Labor Services to include installation, troubleshooting, repairing, and software updates, security updates. Create, delete and maintain user accounts and objects in AD and the printer server. Electronically push software, software updates and patches to end users. Work daily with remedy ticketing system & creating our branch metrics for work progress every week.
- PC Support Specialist at Link Solutions Inc
- Systems Administrator/Desktop Support at Pelatron Technologies
- System Administrator at United States Air Force
9 months at this Job
- - Certified Russian Linguist
• Install and configure desktops, laptops, hospital code scanners, printers and workstations.
• Replace older PC's as a part of refresh project, drop new image on PC using Ghost and install/configure applications for all employees.
• Perform Windows troubleshooting and maintenance of printing and scanning devices such as networking, printer queues, and software upgrades.
• Using Powershell scripts to automate installations, configurations, and equipment set up.
• Build devices, perform quality assurance checks, and deliver end-user devices with proper configuration settings and software applications based on documented requirements.
• Dispatch to physical locations for troubleshooting tickets when necessary.
• Active Directory Experience for PW Resets and Adding/Deleting Users and Group Policy settings.
• Maintain naming scheme for new workstations.
• Utilize Active Directory to add permissions for new groups.
• Add mailbox permissions for new users with Exchange.
• Daily use of ticketing system for all troubleshooting tickets.
• Install, configure and troubleshoot Windows 7 and XP.
• Patch in users utilizing Cisco routers and switches.
• PC Break/Fix experience, transferring data, and drive mapping.
• Installing and configuring CISCO IP Phones for all employees.
• Network troubleshooting of Windows 7 and XP, printers, scanners, and Cisco IP Phones.
- PC Support Specialist at Children's Hospital
- LAN Desktop Engineer at First National Bank
- Cisco TAC Engineer at Cosentry
- Helpdesk Analyst at Cosentry
3 months at this Job
- Associates - Computer Science-Information Assurance