Dell Onsite PC Support Technician
Client Field Technical Services Analyst, Desktop Support
• Provided technical support
• Hardware Support
• Software Support
• Provided network support
• Encrypted and decrypted Dell desktops and laptops.
• Provided on-site technical support
- Onsite PC Support Technician at Dell
- Onsite PC Support Technician at Geeks on Site
- Master PC Support Technician at Technology Sales & Service
- Financial Advisor in Training at Waddell & Reed
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Economics - Interests
• Works as a PC Support Technician and a Printer Technician supporting the Naval Supply Base in Mechanicsburg PA.
• Work to diagnose and work many different computer issues and if need be replace hardware, configure software settings, Reimage computers, and reinstall software.
• Work as the primary printer technician working to setup, install, and move the printers. Configure settings for security and to allow secure scanning capabilities
• Work to install and configure Video teleconferencing units.
• Managed the uninstall process for computer assets that where being retired.
• Managed the moving of computer assets to different locations.
• Manage the IP tracker for all printers at the site.
• After upgrading the bases computers to windows 10 our office no longer had the ability to do data backups on failing hard drives. I was able to work out the command prompt commands that allowed my office to start running backups again.
- NMCI PC Support Technician at MARATHON TS
- Office Administration and Help Desk Technician at UNITED STATES NAVY RESERVE
- Help Desk Service Agent at RANDSTAD TECHNOLOGIES
- Temporary Help at CAMBRIDGE SCALE
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Information Technology - Network and Security
OhioHealth - Marion General Hospital PC Support Technician I
• Administrator - Facility Commander Access Control Server
• Verify server operation on a daily basis, repair, reset Micros as required
• Verify operation of 500+ access devices at seven sites within the Marion Area
• Set schedules for various automatic door locking devices
• Setup of Viking Dialers as used for panic alarm/buttons for all local locations
• Administrator - ExacqVision Server
• Verify operation of 200+ cameras at seven sites within the Marion Area
• Security evaluation, reports and camera adjustments, video distribution to local law enforcement agencies
• Reports to Protective Services Site Manager Experience (continued) Jan E Peddicord
• Contact various outside contractors as required
• Coordinate equipment purchases of security equipment and inter-department spending
• Write and distribute user documentation
• On call 24/7 as required Kable Media Services Technical Specialist
• Template, Script design
• Imaging embedding
• Presented template documentation to staff for review and production
• Issued reports and directives relative to production deadlines
• Troubleshoot programming errors Whirlpool Corporation Manufacturing Process Engineering
• Purchased all pneumatic tools for Whirlpool - Marion Division.
• Purchased first Torque testing devices.
• Designed and purchased bar code data collection hardware and software.
• Assisted and instructed Industrial Maintenance with installation of Computerized Data Collection, Bar-Coding hardware and software.
• Assisted with relocation of assembly lines.
• Preparation and presentation of Capital appropriations to the Administrative Staff.
• Instruction and supervision of maintenance personnel
• Negotiated pricing on all external purchases.
• Issued Purchase orders as required for departmental spending.
• Initial committee to organize team based operations at our division.
• Chairman/Facilitator Departmental Safety Committee.
• Responsible for Process Engineering coverage Assembly Operations 24/7.
• Responsible for assembly fixture design, procurement and implementation.
• Team Player, Multi-tasking, Focused, Non-Smoker. Quality Control
• Performed evaluation of manufactured product.
• Performed life test evaluations of laundry product
• Monitored production check sheets and quality procedures
• Instrumental with the development of the ISO 9000 Manufacturing Assembly departments..
• Experience (continued) Jan E Peddicord
• Assisted Quality Engineers with various chapters of the ISO 9000 charter.
• Check sheets, Pareto Charts, Flow Charts, Cause and Effect diagrams, Histograms, Scatter Diagrams, Control Charts and Military Standards
• Data collection procedures
• New model design reviews Retail Computer Business Operator:
• Build to order custom configured computer systems.
• Proficient in D.O.S., Windows 3.0 through Windows server 2008 and registry modifications.
• Peer to peer, Network's wired / wireless..
• Proficient with Microsoft Office. Access, Excel, Front Page, Publisher Word and various virus detection and Utility software packages.
• Familiar with many software packages including AutoCAD / ArcView, aerial photo layout and design
• Internet setup/ communication hardware/software TCP/IP.
• Providing customer service to small retail businesses in the Marion County area.
• Diagnose hardware/software related problems and virus elimination.
• Maintain preventative maintenance programs.
• In depth background of computer systems and Operating systems since 1985
• WEB page design and setup. Utilizing Microsoft Front Page and Dreamweaver
• Digital Photography, editing utilizing Adobe PhotoShop and PhotoShop Elements
• Video editing
• Network wiring, termination and associated hardware devices thirty five plus years. Communication: Floor level (operator), upper management. Documentation: Customer Instruction, installation procedures, test instruction, documentation Daily, weekly & monthly reports Hand tools: Micrometers (analog & digital), calipers, cleaning equipment, floor polishers, screw drivers, saws, drills, allen wrenches, milling machine, lathe, hammer, soldering equipment etc.
- PC Support Technician - Protective Service OhioHealth at OhioHealth
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Advanced Business Solutions
• Primary support personal for all Mac OS machines in the company
• Bomgar Remote Desktop Tool Administrator
• Responsible for pushing out Security patches to fix vulnerabilities, proxy policies and all necessary software to a little over 4,000 machines within the company using BigFix
• Primary support personal for two departments (Road squad and Customer service) in our Call center (130 people)
• Responsible for upgrading and maintaining our image using Microsoft Deployment Tool (MDT). As well as upgrading computers in the company environment from Windows 7 to Windows 10 using a USB stick or an action Script.
• Assist Meraki Administrator with adding devices to our company account using Apple DEP, create profiles for mobile devices using Meraki and deploy/support mobile devices out at the company sites (roughly 1400 devices)
• Daily tasks including managing and solving incident tickets through service now, building new PC's for users, replacing computers due for lease replacements, creating vpn certificates for users and troubleshooting printers for all machines at Headquarters and at Sites
- PC Support Technician at TravelCenters of America
- Computer Support Specialist at The University of Akron Police Department
- Electronics Support Technician at The University of Akron Computer Solutions
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology - Information Technology
- Associate of Science in Computer Information System - Computer Information Systems
PC Support, Hardware Support, Helping Network Support. o Technology Support Center
- PC Support Technician at First Financial Bank
- PC Support, Front Desk customer support at First Financial
- Customer Sales firearm counter, Customer Service at Gander Mountain
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Information Technology
- High school or equivalent - Core 40
Offering my services to anyone who has my number. I specialize in Imaging, PC repair and builds and Maintenance.
Offering my services to anyone who has my number.
I specialize in Imaging, PC repair and builds and Maintenance.
- PC Support Technician at Self Employed
- Desktop Support Technician at FirstEnergy/Compucom
- PC Deployment Technician at Summa Health System Akron City Hospital
- Tier 1 Technical Support at Blackbelthelp
14 years, 8 months at this Job
Charleston, SC 2017 - 2019
A progressive and energetic city, where the goal is to grant residents with the best service a city can provide and visitors with the best
vacation or business trip that a city can provide.
Help Desk Technician II / PC Support Technician
• Government Help Desk/field Technical support for Hardware/Software via Phone, Email and Remote Desktop sessions.
• Image and deploy desktop and laptop computers to users, as needed. Maintained data integrity during upgrades.
• Maintain Inventory database of hardware/software setups for all deployed PC desktops, laptops, peripherals, etc.
• Developed an Access database to manage loaner equipment for laptops and peripherals.
• Promoted from Help Desk Technician to Help Desk Technician Level II after first week of employment, dividing time between Help Desk and field support.
• Promoted to full-time PC Support Technician after 3 months of employment.
- Help Desk Technician II / PC Support Technician at City of Charleston
- Service Desk Specialist I at KapStone Paper & Packaging
- Call Center Representative at DialAmerica
- PC Technician / Helpdesk Support at CHARLESTON COUNTY GOVERNMENT
2 years at this Job
* Provide remote and in-person technical support * Document and escalate tickets * Employee computer workstation replacement/upgrade * Installing, configuring, and troubleshooting software on devices * Collaborate with team members to complete projects * Complete time sensitive tasks * Image and configure computers for users in various business units * Office Suite configuration and troubleshooting * Installing software using Microsoft Software Center
- PC Support Technician at TeK Systems
- Morning Stocker at Menards
- CIS Intern at Hawkeye Community College
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Information Systems Management
- Contracted to a project at a Columbus Financial Institution
• Disconnect and reconnect PCs and Laptops for bank employees
• Install, configure and update operating systems and software
• Provide IT Support with configurations, operating systems and connecting to networks
- PC Support Technician at Peak Systems
- EAD Technician II at Arrow Electronics
- K12 Technician at Redemtech
- IT Support Helpdesk Intern at Mission Essential Personnel, LLC
8 years, 6 months at this Job
• Develop and implement a replacement schedule for all City issued computer hardware
• Build and routinely update various Windows images for deployment to new PCs via deployment server
• Research, deploy, and maintain new and existing hardware/software
• Resolve support tickets both remotely and on-site, documenting solutions for coworkers and end users
• Image, deploy, and maintain emergency services laptops/tablets and associated software
• Work closely with the System Administrator, Network Administrator, Application Support Specialists, and end users in all departments
- PC Support Technician at City of Bloomington, IL
- Application Support Specialist at Randstad Technology
- Professional Wait Staff at Biaggi's Ristorante Italiano
- Tier 2 Help Desk Representative at Randstad Technology
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - International Studies