PC Support Technician
• Analyzed, planed, designed, and installed new personal computer systems.
• Reviewed, maintained and performed upgrades to existing personal computer systems.
• Investigated hardware and software problems and perform minor system hardware and communication connection repairs.
• Determined user specifications for hardware and software and perform purchasing of hardware and software to meet the user's needs.
• Assisted with managing and maintaining hardware and software inventories.
• Assisted with patch management of desktop operating systems. PC/Network Technician
• Responsible for the maintenance, repair and installation of personal computer and network hardware and software.
• Responsible for installation of departmental software/hardware, patching OS on workstations and servers.
• Maintained dialogue with vendor's technical support staff as needed. Evaluated new technology (software/hardware), educated users on use of new systems/software/hardware as needed.
- PC Support Technician at n/a
at this Job
Provide end user support with highest standards of customer satisfaction. Supervise and manage deployment, maintenance, procurement, and inventory of hardware and software. Lead PC support team of six professionals; ensure that all requests meet timelines and objectives while adhering to HIPAA, safety and security guidelines. Participate in 24/7 on-call support program, where one technician is solely and fully responsible for addressing urgent requests at 3 hospitals and 15 satellite offices after normal working hours. Proactively address the risks of hardware malfunction to avoid and mitigate potential issues before they become problems.
- PC Support Technician - Lead at Jefferson Health NJ/Kennedy Health System
- Technician (QSP), QualxServ LLC at DELL
- Technician at Ironwood Communications
- Comcast Technician at Groupware International
11 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computing and Security
- Bachelor's - Telecommunications
Supporting over 800 users through Active Directory such as password resets, creating/deleting users, adding/removing group memberships, and editing group policies
• Setup and maintain more than 900 corporate computers, laptops, Ipads and printer
• Troubleshooting PC issues, network connectivity; configure PCs for their corresponding subnets
• Support end users through person and over the phone using remote control desktop
• Maintain desktop and laptop images using Symantec Ghost
• Prioritize helpdesk troubleshooting tickets
• Extensive hands-on experience with assembling desktop computer, such as Dell's desktop
• Installing Windows XP and 7, Office Suite 03 and 07
• Installing/configuring network printer such as Kyocera MFP and EcoPro EP 470DN
• New software and hardware testing before deployment
• Maintaining Windows, antivirus, and malware updates
• Assisting in roll out of IT-related projects
- PC Support Technician at Anaheim Regional Medical Center
- PC Technician Intern at Anaheim Regional Medical Center
- TAI Field Technician at Adecco
- College Prep Tutor at Westminster High School
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. - Geography /GIS
• Provided phone, email, web, and in-person support to users in the areas of e-mail, directories, computer operating systems, desktop applications for all types of computer systems and applications developed or deployed
• Served as the single point of contact for troubleshooting hardware/software, all types of computer systems (PC and Mac)
• Utilized skill sets in Active Directory, Windows OS, Cisco networking, VTC, and hardware repair/replacement to deliver high quality customer service
• Maintained high levels of security within sensitive and/or classified environments and networks
• Developed and maintained knowledge bases to cover a large user base
• Provided sole IT support for several DOD project offices
- PC Support Technician at Solutions One, Inc
- Systems Engineer at MTSI, Redstone Arsenal
- Project Lead at Jacobs Technology/SAIC, Redstone Arsenal
- Electronics Technician/LAN Supervisor/Quartermaster - Submarines at United States Navy
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
- Associate of Science in Electromechanics - Electromechanics
* Follow procedures to setup and configure PC computer systems. * Provide software installations and upgrades. * Troubleshoot PC related problems in person and over the phone to a satisfactory resolution. * Interface with vendors for hardware and software support and service. * Create network users; add users and computers to domain. * Provide Network Administrator assistance when diagnosing networking issues. * Provide diagnostic troubleshooting on core software applications
- PC Support Technician at Ascents Temp Agency
- IT Tech Support Analyst at Norcom Mortage and Insurance
- Help Desk Associate at Saint Francis Hospital
- Tech Support at CTDLC
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Networking Technology - Networking Technology
- Associate of Science in Computer Information Systems - Computer Information Systems
• Installing and maintaining bank's networking equipment and servers
• Testing and analyzing PC hardware and software applications
• Technical customer service support
• Effective communication between internal and external customers and vendors
• Monitoring and updating PC configurations and providing diagnosis of network issues
• Implementing and executing backup PC hardware and software ensuring reliability
• Preserving current knowledge of applications and bank specific software and design
- Network PC Support Technician II at West Suburban Bank
- Field Technician at School District 129
- Sales Representative at Spring Green
- RAT Specialist at Rasmussen College
5 years at this Job
- A.A.S. - Network Administration
* Quickly deliver PC and printer support to 15 departments in corporate setting * Assist users with both software and hardware troubleshooting * Manage and deploy incoming supply of new equipment * Explain implemented solutions to users using understandable terms * Backup and restore user accounts onto new computers
- PC Support Technician at Chester County Justice Center
- IT Help Desk Representative at West Chester University of Pennsylvania
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Security Certification
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
Work to provide exceptional support to approximately 300 users in a technology rich environment dealing
with desktop support and mobile devices. Duties include:
• Install/configure network printing devices
• Install, configure and maintain network applications and application distribution systems Implement and maintain network standards and guidelines
• Utilize enterprise tools sets such as Lite Touch Imaging, SCCM Remote Control, Active Directory, etc.
• Configure and install new PCs, installation of needed peripherals and software, and physical attachment of PC to network.
• Install and maintain peripheral equipment, such as printers, virtual machines, scanners, etc. Perform other hardware and software tasks as assigned
- PC Support Technician, Jacobs Technology at
- Helpdesk Support Services Specialist at S4 Inc
- Dental Specialist (E4) at Army Reserves
7 months at this Job
• Install new / rebuild existing PCs and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
• Install and configure Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop for hospital PCs and work stations.
• Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
• Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
• Provide Tier III/other support per request from various constituencies. Investigate and troubleshoot issues.
• Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies.
• Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
• Work with PCs running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
- PC Support Technician at Robert Half Technology(Jefferson Hospital)
- IT Support Technician at Robert Half Technology
- Help Desk Technician/ Field Technician/ Project Manager at Advanced Hospitality
- Expo line cook at Champps Americana
6 months at this Job
- - Computer Networking and Security
• Performed installation, maintenance and repairs of both networked and standalone desktop systems and laptops
• Provided day to day application support and training to end-users
• Setup both user and computer profiles, performed move, add and change duties
• Audio/Visual setup and support in auditorium and conference room locations.
• Performed application and network connectivity monitoring through Solar winds Orion NPM application, escalated trouble tickets to appropriate support teams within the organization
• Host Based Analysis and Threat monitoring through Alien Vault USM
• Assisted in department relocations, and windows 10 upgrade deployments
- PC Support Technician at Summa Health Systems
- Tier 3 Technical Support at Time Warner Cable
- Level 2 Technical Analyst at CompuCom Systems
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Technology-Computer Information Systems - Profession Training & Certifications
- Associate of Applied Science - Electronic Engineering Technology