Troubleshoot, maintain, and perform preventative maintenance on PC's and Laptops. Learned operating systems and navigated through programs. Able to trouble shoot hardware issues, find and replace hardware parts.
- Internship at PC Tech at PC Tech
- NOC operator at TAD PGS
- Tier I/II help desk at Strategic Data System
8 years, 5 months at this Job
- Network Administrator
Dealing with a range of customer be it private or commercial and addressing various needs. PC Solutions offers a helping hand with a range of services from pc repair, virus removal, networking and home audio/video installations. Also the implementation of most of today’s smart devices (tablets, smart phones, desktops and laptops) working seamlessly with the home or business network. To keep customers up and running PC Solutions also offers extended support, system utilities, remote assistance and excellent customer service.
- PC Tech at PC Solutions
- Customer Care at NexRep
- Contractor Sales Associate at The Home Depot
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- Some college
Senior PC Tech (2009 - 2017), Intermediate PC Tech (2009 - 2010) * Maintain comprehensive security by using BitLocker to encrypt devices and monitor compliance * Perform automated and manual installs, as well as administering imaging for Windows 7 and Windows 10 PCs * Work competently with Active Directory to add users to the correct groups and setup their access profiles * Setup Email for smartphones using Airwatch and Exchange, as well as setting up new users in AS400 & VPN * Remoted into work stations with RDP, SCCM Remote Tool, and Team Viewer to troubleshoot security issues * Installed virus protection software and firewalls on computers to maximize data integrity and security * Competently troubleshot telecom related issues to trace lines and on a Nortel Phone Switch
- Senior PC Tech at GlenOaks Hospital & Bolingbrook Hospital
- at GlenOaks Hospital & Bolingbrook Hospital
- Helpdesk Coordinator Intermediate at AHSIS
2 years at this Job
• Manage over 600 computers and printers on a large enterprise network by installing, troubleshooting and configuring uniquely for each site.
• Work in Active Directory to manage user accounts, PC's and groups.
• Update local Group Policy to customize user experience.
• Use DHCP server to reserve and reference IP addresses.
• Reset and monitor workstations on checkpoint server for re-imaging.
• References SCCM server to oversee deployments and where packages are located.
• Download and install various files and software from file servers.
• Use various network tools to test and trace wires back to punch down panel or switch.
• Deploy new hardware and software to various sites.
• Advise end users and management recommendations on hardware upgrades.
• Ensures antivirus software is up to date and PC is secure.
• Removes or quarantines malicious files.
• Coordinate with system and network admins to resolve problems on servers and clients.
• Work with end users and colleagues in a constructive and courteous manner.
• Create file and folder shares assigning the correct permissions.
• Troubleshoot Domain issues.
• Respond promptly to critical outages to ensure availability to medical staff.
• Remotely troubleshoot and resolve problems on PC's and printers over the network.
• Work with specialty medical equipment such as EKG's and MAK carts.
• Migrate important data onto newly imaged PC's ensuring zero data loss.
• Educate users on computer security, safety, and software use.
• Configure and install iPhones and iPads using Mobile Iron software
- PC Tech III at RIVERSIDE HEALTH SYSTEM
- Desktop Support Analyst at RIVERSIDE HEALTH SYSTEM
- IT Support at NORFOLK SOUTHERN RAILROAD
- Shop Foreman at ALLIED RENTAL
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Installation and upgrading of office computers and equipment
• Knowledgeable in Point Of Sale systems installation
• Networking and security systems implementation
• CAT5/CAT6 cable installation
• Audio-Visual equipment setup
• Excellent communication skills with customer
- PC Tech at Certified Repair Solutions
- Assistant Foreman at Central Masonry Corporation, Douglas County, CO
- Lead Server/Bartender at McCormicks Bar and Grill Downtown
- Server/Bartender at The Old Spaghetti Factory
1 year at this Job
- Certification - Computer Science
12 years, 10 months at this Job
- A+ Certification
I am responsible for taking care of multiple small business' computer issues. Updating and creating tickets to track progress. Making sure I take care of problems in a timely manner.
- PC Tech at Ybj systems
- Direct Care Assistant at Pineridge Pine Villiage
- Truck Driver Class A CDL at P.A.M Transport
- Direct Care Professional at Rescare
1 year at this Job
- - general education
Imaged Windows computers for upgrades Installed additional applications Assisted users in troubleshooting and training Set up iPads for employees
- PC Tech at Entellus Medical
- Freelance at Independent contractor
- Bench Technician at Spurwink
- Network Administrator Assistant at American School of Information Technology
1 month at this Job
- Associate's - Information Technology
Helped fix computers and sell
- PC Tech at Romtech services
- Romtech services at
2 years at this Job
- Some high school
10. PC Tech Resume
Part Time work. Build PCs. Install operating systems. Troubleshooting. Assisted with network equipment installations.
- PC Tech at Technology Mechanics
- Warehouse Worker at Everything medical
2 years, 3 months at this Job