On call PC technician or in store technician I'm a hardware and software technician my responsibilities is to program and troubleshoot hardware and software
- PC Technician at Pooh pc repair
- Food Server/Cashier at Pancheros Mexican Grill
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Computer science
• Complete various short-term IT assignments, most recently as a PC Technician.
• Relocate and re-install equipment including peripherals and network connectivity.
- PC Technician at Robert Half
- Technician at Rise Engineering
- at The Tip Tap Room
- Assistant Manager at Shaw's Tavern
5 months at this Job
- bachelor's degree in Interior Design - Interior Design/Architecture
• Temporary PC technician, printers, laptops, office management support using Microsoft Office, Word 2010, Excel and other computer applications.
• Setup and troubleshoot devices and peripherals for staff in the office.
• Repair software applications such as Office Applications.
• Troubleshoot/repair desktop, laptop, and wireless network, system issues.
• Desktop Laptop and server configuration and installation
- PC Technician at Robert Half Technologies
- Senior Audiovisual at Lexicon
- Technician at CNSI/NCI, Pentagon
- IT Help Desk at Client Network Services, Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associates of Business Administration - Business Administration
As a PC Technician, it is my job to
● Build PCs to customer and business specifications
● Ensure refurbished units are cataloged correctly for business front end and sales
● Test newly purchased business equipment to ensure inventory and business quality standards
- PC Technician at PCLiquidations
- Fulfillment Associate at Amazon.com Fulfillment Center
- Sandwich Artist/Cashier at Subway
- Dishwasher at Doo Wop Diner
6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
As a freelance computer technician I serviced the home computers of friends and family by referrals. My services include replacing power supplies, motherboards, adding memory, installing virus protection software and diagnosing PC hardware and software errors. As well as more complex tasks such as overclocking CPUs and GPUs to healthy specifications or making proper system replacement recommendations based on the situation. Applied Technology: Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Avast Antivirus Security, Norton Antivirus Security, McAfee Antivirus Security, AdAware Antivirus Security, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox/Waterfox, Internet Explorer, ASUS Motherboards and BIOS, Nvidia GPU Software and Drivers, Radeon GPU Software and Drivers Applied Skills: Error Code Analysis, Hardware troubleshooting and repair, Technical Trainer, System Analysis and Design, Computer Networking, PC Hardware replacement and upgrades, PC System Diagnostics, Security Software Installation and Management, product and service pricing and marketing
- PC Technician at Freelance Computer Technician
- Warehouse Administrator at Austin Surplus Industrial
- Data Entry Specialist at Evins Personnel Services
- Shift Leader/Game Technician at Main Event Entertainment
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Computer Science - Computer Information Systems
2015-present Remotec, Inc./Northrop Grumman subsidiary PC Technician · Service and support all desktop hardware/software · Microsoft OS/Win 7/10, Microsoft Office 2007/2010/2013 · Active Directory, VMWare · Maintain inventory systems of all IT equipment · Helpdesk / Customer support · IPC Certified
- PC Technician at Remotec, Inc.
- Computer Support Specialist / Printer Expert / Inventory Control / Helpdesk Support Specialist at NOLA, Inc.-REDE, Inc- AWD-GET/NSA, LLC-PSSI
- Owner / Service Manager at Pinnacle Office Services
- Service Manager/Technician at Dynamic Office Services
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school - Business
• Act as PC Technician for the Information Systems department of a regional medical center.
• Impart a wide variety of hardware and software support to medical staff, physicians, health care providers, clients, patients and visitors.
• Partner with physicians, nursing staff and patients in-person and by telephone, establish productive business relationships and interact with hospital staff.
• Skilled in Active Directory and Group Policy Management tools.
• Govern cross-training efforts in other functions; assist and lead projects for newly-acquired practices and facilities that includes converting them to company standard hardware, software, and network configurations.
• Responsible for determining daily hardware specification orders such as PC End-Clients, Monitors, Scanners, Peripheral Devices, Mobile Devices, etc.
• Assisted in the implementation and maintenance of mobile security for phones, tablets and laptops.
• Become proficient with Windows/7/8/10, Mac OS, Linux, Windows Server and AS400 operating systems; software includes: Microsoft SQL, VMWare Workstation, and multiple Windows Applications.
• Prepare and create documented training guidelines for peers, Help Desk and Technicians.
• Assist in upgrading, maintaining and provide support for Dragon, a physician dictation software.
• Contribute in the configuration, testing and implementation of KACE System Management Appliance which provisions, manages, secures, and services all network connected devices.
• Lend a wide variety of support to Network Analyst, Application Analyst, and managers within the Information Systems department.
• Administrator for 724Access database and downtime clients.
- PC TECHNICIAN at SOUTHEAST GEORGIA HEALTH SYSTEM
- SYSTEM SUPPORT SPECIALIST II at SOUTHEASTERN BANK
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- ASSOCIATE OF ARTS - GENERAL STUDIES
A top-performing, self-motivated, self-directed, technologically-savvy, highly trained Computer Technician with superb analytical and problem-solving skills. Recognized as exceedingly qualified technician, well-versed in providing desktop and server training support, and support for performing backup/recovery operations for all desktops, laptops, and servers. Seeking new opportunities to contribute a deep skill set to a dynamic organization as a PC Technician.
- PC Technician at AA Motors
8 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Information Technology
Random House / Penguin Publishing - Hired as a PC Technician to perform building/office relocation move consisting of disconnecting and reconnecting PC and MAC computers, phones and other Peripherals, cable management.
- PC Technician at PEAK SYSTEMS (ON-CALL)
- Technician at I.M.A.C
- I.M.A.C Technician at TEKSYSTEMS/FIDELIS CARE
- PC Technician at SMART SOURCE INC
3 months at this Job
- - computers
- - computers
- - BAE SYSTEMS INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- - art
- - power cord, power up the new device
• PC Technician
- PC Technician/Programmer at Colony Brands
- CNC Operator at Beloit Machine
- Server at Beloit Machine
3 years, 9 months at this Job