Tasks: Complex PCB Design (RF, High-Speed, High-Density, High-Current), Hardware/Circuit Design, Schematic Capture Project Management & Training, Internal Accounting, Website Development, Marketing. Clients: Airware, Teledyne Reynolds, BAE, Sierra Olympic Technologies, Square, Coherix, JAI Camera, Lantos Tech, Frequency Electronics, Line6, Applied Cardiac Systems, Quasar, General Atomics, AVNET Engineering, Brushfire Technologies, Illumina, Staccato Communications, OnRamp Wireless Technologies, Spreadtrum Communications, Tessera, National Semiconductor, Hewlett-Packard, Copper Mountain, LinQ Labs, Intevac, Hydro-Check, Mesa Power, Ideal Industries, Trex Enterprises, Hamilton Kinder, US Navy (NRAD, SPAWAR), CommQuest Technologies, Lottery Enterprises, 3-COM, JCET/UMBC/NASA, RF Micro-Systems, Wavetek, Kenny Rogers
- Principal PCB Design Engineer at CADKraft Engineering - Costa Mesa
- Senior PCBA Layout Engineer at ZAGG, Inc
- Hardware Applications Engineer at Quorum Systems Inc
- Systems Applications Engineer at Chipidea Semiconductors
11 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer - Computer/Electrical Engineering
- Associate of Applied Science in Electronic Engineering Technology - Electronic Engineering Technology
- High School Diploma
• 15 years of experience in Multi Layer PCB Design.
• Having good command on Mixed Signal Routings, differential pairs and Clock signal routing.
• Power plane distribution, split and Mixed planes creation and critical signal routing.
• Designed multilayer boards with HDI technology (Blind via) up to 8 layers.
• Expertise in creating 2D and 3D Library parts.
• Designed boards with packages such as BGA, QFP and other standard parts for wave and reflow process.
• In depth knowledge on IPC-2221A Generic Standard and IPC-7351 standards for Footprint Creation.
• Fabrication and Assembly drawing creation in CATIA.
• Good knowledge on DFM & DFT techniques.
• Gerber verification Using CAM-350 & GC-Preview & CAMtastic to find manufacturing defects.
• ECO process and Bill of material report generation.
• Reverse engineering projects.
• 3D model and product design in CATIA for various components and avionic assembly.
• Designing Mechanical enclosures for the ATE test equipments.
• Interacting with clients, estimation and Project Coordination.
- PCB Design Engineer at HCL America inc
12 years, 4 months at this Job
- Diploma - Electronics and Communication Engineering
Design and management of complex, high volume high density wireless products. Responsible for all engineering and component engineering of PCB designs and management of designers. Also, the creation of a mechanical interface between PCB mechanical and the New Product Design Team. PCB products designed were successfully introduced to production with extremely high yields in fabrication and assembly.
- PCB Design Engineer and Management, Mechanical Design at direct, David Clark Company, Inc
- PCB Design, Mechanical Design Engineer at OSRAM Sylvania
- at Kaiser Systems, Inc
- at Contract, Aircuity, Inc
3 years at this Job
- - Engineering Technology
- PCB Design Engineer at HCL Technologies
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electronics and Instrumentation engineering
Telangana, India Personal and social organizational skills
• Strong enthusiasm and good team player
• Good qualitative aptitude along with excellent grasping power
- Junior PCB design Engineer at Trilogic Soft Solutions
- Teaching assistant at Aizza Engineering College
- Internship at Trilogic
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering - Electronics and Communication Engineering
Duties: PCB layout for a high-speed (5GHz) interface board using Altium Designer 2019 for Boeing 777 avionics.
- PCB Design Engineer (short contract job) at Teledyne Controls
- Robotics Design Engineer (short contract job) at Space Systems Loral
- Hardware Test Engineer (contract job) at Honeywell Aerospace
- Electrical Engineer (contract job) at
1 month at this Job
- BS degree - Digital Signal Processing
- Bachelors of Science in Electronics Engineering Technology - Electronics Engineering Technology
- Diploma - Electronics Engineering Technology
- - Mechanical CAD
- - training and General Ed. Coursework
- - General Education Coursework
Design of Multi-Layer PWB's used in Power Systems for Military Applications. On Board Power up to 300 Volts. All Critical Routing is Set Up in Mentor Expedition Layout CES Version VX 2.2. Schematic Diagrams and PWB Layouts are captured in Mentor Expedition Designer and Expedition Layout Version VX 2.2.
- Sr. PCB Design Engineer (Contractor) at GE Aviation
- Senior PCB Designer (Contractor) at Northrop Grumman Corp
- Senior PCB Designer (Contractor) at Harman International
6 months at this Job
- - Design of Complex Radio Frequency Receiver Boards for DOD SPACE FENSE
- - MOOG Broad Reach Engineering
Communicate with Electronics Engineer regarding their job request.
➢ Creates Schematic symbol and component footprint of the PCB.
➢ Place electronics component on multilayer PCB.
➢ Creates layout of the PCB.
➢ Generates Gerber file for PCB fabrication.
➢ Responsible in checking of the PCB from Schematic to Gerber file.
➢ Responsible in sending the PCB Fabrication files to PCB manufacturer.
➢ Provides immediate response in PCB design EQ from the PCB manufacturer.
➢ Travel to Singapore at times to support PCB Design projects at PCI Ltd Singapore.
➢ Generates Bill of Materials PCB Design Engineer II
- Sr. PCB Design Engineer at PCI LTD
- PCB Design Engineer at MAXIM Integrated Philippines
- PCB Design Engineer at Pulax Philippines Inc
- at Rohm Electronics Philippines Inc
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Certificate in Advance PCB Layout-Online
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
- - Secondary Education
- Diploma in Practical Electronics - Practical Electronics
Company is one of the top leaders in the communications industry designing and manufacturing their own IC’s for their products as well as all necessary testing equipment. Designing printed circuit boards for networking transceivers with operating speeds up to 400Gb/s on densely packed rigid and rigid-flex boards and managing the workload of an international CAD team of 15 highly skilled designers.
- Senior PCB Design Engineer at Finisar Corporation
- Senior PCB Layout Designer (Independent Contractor) at MillPack
- Senior PCB Design Engineer at Honeywell
- Senior PCB Designer at MKS Instruments
1 year, 2 months at this Job
* Evaluate customer designs for IPC adherences and design quality * Manipulate customer data to assure customer PCB performance needs are achieved. * Create array data and drawings. * Work closely with manufacturing engineers to apply corrections and enhancements to future builds * Maintain detailed reports and ECO records to insure customer feedback is applied to their products. * Help author changes to system scripting and production routines. * Work to assure PCBA requirements are maintained and applied to designs. * Work with IT department to maintain Valor Tools.
- PCB CAM MANUFACTURING ENGINEER at COAST TO COAST CIRCUITS
- PCB MANUFACTURING ENGINEER at BROADCOM LTD
- DFM ENGINEER at DDI INC
9 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA