Senior level PCB designer for Studio and food service communications systems.
• PCB design from annotation to post-processing.
• Components library creation and maintenance.
• Project documentation including data files, drawings, change orders and bills of materials. Software utilized: PADS Layout, PADS Logic, OrCAD Capture, CAM350, AutoCAD.
- Senior PCB Designer at HME / ClearCom
- Designer IV at REMEC Broadband Wireless
- Lead Engineer (Consultant) at Wind River
- Mechanical Designer at Northrop Grumman Space Technology
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Diploma - Technical Drafting
Principal PCB Designer for the Cyclone project, a Generator Control Unit for next generation military jets which provides startup power to operating systems. Project consists of Power supply, backplane, I/O, Exciter, control and protect, EMI Filter boards and test board for the control and protect board. Provided backup support for test and interface for the 777 project.
- Sr. PCB Designer at GE Aviation
- Prinicipal PCB Designer at Electronic Development Corporation
- Consulting work as a Principal PCB Designer at Creative Systems and Design
- Principal PCB Designer at EVI Technology/Exelis, Inc
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- certification - Electro-mechanical design
Sr. PCB Designer for a CM exposure to a wide variety of products and requirements. - PCB Design using Altium design tools - PCB Design using Mentor Graphics Expedition design tools - Schematic capture - PCB Layout - Schematic symbol design - PCB footprint design - Library maintenance - Gerber output generation - PCB Documentation
- Sr. PCB Designer at INOVAR INC
- Sr. PCB Designer, Fortem Technologies at Fortem Technologies
- Sr. PCB Designer at Control 4
- Sr. PCB Designer, Contracted at DFM/DFA/DFT
4 months at this Job
- AAS - Drafting and Design Technology
Providing short term contract PCB Design Support Services for military flight simulation interface modules, using Altium Designer 17.x. I am also providing library component management support per JEDEC, IPC and device manufacturer specifications and standards, as well as documentation support.
- PCB Designer at FTG Aerospace (Randstad Engineering)
- PCB Designer at Intelligent Sensors and Systems, LLC (Ranger Technology Group)
- Technical Support at Texas Instruments (Harte Hanks)
- PCB Designer at Fujitsu Network Communications (Clearpath Workforce Management)
2 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science degree - Electronics Engineering
• Design PCB with “Altium Designer”
• Design complex printed circuit boards, Analog Power supplies, Inverters, Digital Circuits
• Perform to build PCB footprints and Schematic symbols for libraries
• Generate BOMs and assembly drawings for assembly technicians
- PCB Designer at Rhombus Energy Solutions
- Chairman of the Board and Production Manager at Rasa Modje Asia Co
- PCB Designer at Simorgh Madar Co
3 months at this Job
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering - Telecommunication
Responsible for Printed Circuits Boards layout and associated technologies for future spacecraft using Alitum Designer and Mentor Graphics Valor NPI, Duties include, but not limited to, performing following:
• Determine layer stackup, perform component package selection, component placement, routing feasibility studies, and signal routing of digital, analog, RF and power conversion of printed circuit boards (PCB)
• Creation and maintenance library parts
• Collaborate with EEs, MEs and PCB vendors to continually improve design rules, constraints and design for test (DFT) and manufacture (DFM) guidelines
• Create and release documentation for fabrication of PCBs
• Designate Internal Review designer to perform Valor NPI post layout check and release final data
• Utilize PCB design tools, maintain and evaluate new tools, and train team members to use new tools
- Sr. PCB Designer at Space Exploration Inc
- PCB Design Consultant at Microsoft
- Sr. PCB Design Engineer at Alcon Labs
- Responsible Verification Engineer at Northrop Grumman
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Certificate of Completion
Printed Circuit Board Designer for a newly formed group within S&C Electrics Chicago office. Designs are four to six-layer designs using FR-408 materials. Creating Schematic Symbols and Component Footprints are also being developed on an as needed basis. These boards are used in S&C Electrics Vista, Intellerupter and TripSaver II products. Board designs are Class II, UL rated Switching Power Supplies, Test Boards and Mixed Signal Interface Boards. Developed a Process Document for PCB design for the company. This document will be used company-wide. Its purpose is to standardize PCB designs among the three S&C Electric Company locations within the U.S. Selected Contributions: · Mixed signals designs · Switching Power Supplies · Printed Circuit Board Project Management · Component Library Development · Orcad PCB Professional V17.2 PCB Design · Orcad CIS Schematic Capture · Constraints manager
- Sr. PCB Designer at S & C Electric Company
- SR. PCB DESIGNER at Phoenix Nuclear Labs
- PCB DESIGNER at MOLEX, INC
- ASSOCIATE ENGINEER at MOLEX FIBER OPTICS DIVISION
11 months at this Job
- A.A.S. - Electronics Technology
· PCB Designer for PMIC, RF, Sensors, and Timing groups, ATE and Validation boards. · Developed scalable CAD structure from ground up to support a centralized Cadence Library. · Cadence OrCAD CIS, HDL, and SDA schematic front end support with Allegro back end. · Work with board vendors to get best cost and lead time to meet project criteria.
- PCB Designer at IDT Corporation
- Senior CAD Engineer at Texas Instruments, Inc
- PCB Designer at National Semiconductor
- Technical Support at Cox Communications Inc.
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- MBA - Masters in Business Administration
- BS - Technical Management
- AAS - Electronics
Work simultaneously with a multitude of teams and projects to design Printed Circuit boards (including quick turn and test fixture design's) for Medical Devices using Altium Designer.
• Work closely with Electrical and Mechanical Engineering from prototype to Product Release to create PCB designs.
• Recommend component placement and package sizes based on product needs and circuit constraints.
• Engage directly with contract manufacture to ensure PCB and PCA is manufactured in accordance with IPC Specifications, including 6012, A-610, Classes II and III etc.
• Provide complete PCA package including Gerber Files, BOM, Schematic and Assembly drawings.
• Maintain company Access Database Library of All Electronic components and their electrical specifications used for PCB/PCA Design.
- Senior PCB Designer at PHILIPS
- Senior PCB Designer at BAYER HealthCare
- Senior Electrical Engineering Technician at BAYER HealthCare
- Service Repair Technician at BAYER HealthCare
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Electronics
- - Electrical Engineering Technology
• PCB Layout Design using Cadence Allegro v17.2
• Layout of Mil-spec, power-supply, and control PCB's for cutting-edge Space/Satellite & Ground Communications systems technology that supports some of our nation's fundamental defense services.
• Create, modify and maintain part libraries of both Schematic Symbols as well as Physical footprint drawings using Allegro Librarian, Part Developer or OrCAD CIS tools. Responsibilities:
• Perform all the PCB layout design activities including schematic review, part library creation, component's placement, trace routing, and Gerber generation.
• Perform PCB design/layout check using Allegro DRC and Valor (vSure 9.0.1) tool.
• Create PCB design package including Gerber, Fabrication drawing, and other design files for PCB fabrication and PCB assembly.
• Implement and manage PCB design infrastructure to support test hardware development for semiconductor product at Texas Instruments.
• Create, modify and maintain part libraries of both Schematic Symbols as well as Physical footprint drawings using ADW (Allegro Design Workbench), Allegro Librarian, Part Developer or OrCAD CIS tools.
• Manage the library requests from variety of engineering. Set priority within library workload.
• Interface with outside Service Bureaus to support the outsourcing of CAD library part.
• Set up and maintain Design Rule Check (DRC) based on DFM/DFT rules, IPC standard, and customer's requirements.
• Work with PCB fabricators to resolve DFM or other manufacturing related issues.
- CAD Librarian/PCB Designer at General Dynamics
- Senior PCB Designer at PCB fabrication and PCB assembly
- Senior PCB Designer at General Dynamics
- PCB Layout Designer at Librarian Intel Corporation
5 months at this Job
- A.S - Texas