• Designed high density, double sided, multilayer rigid, flex and rigid-flex printed circuit boards with controlled impedance.
• Performed layout and schematic changes on existing designs using various PCB designer software.
• Created netlist and checking Gerber file data on CAM software to edit and modify it according to manufacturing needs.
• Collaborate with manufacturers, suppliers and customers connected to layout production.
• Review layouts to ensure that they align with manufacturing and IPC standards.
• Writing scripts for manufacturing cam software (genesis).
• Preparing various manufacturing reports and generating programs for routing, scoring, electrical testing and automated optical inspection of boards.
- PCB Designer at Excello Circuits Inc
- at Automatic Plant Irrigation
- Assistant Project Engineer at Medhaj Techno Concept Pvt Ltd
10 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering - Analog and Digital Design Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Electronics & Communication Engineering - ECE
Senior level PCB designer for Studio and food service communications systems.
• PCB design from annotation to post-processing.
• Components library creation and maintenance.
• Project documentation including data files, drawings, change orders and bills of materials. Software utilized: PADS Layout, PADS Logic, OrCAD Capture, CAM350, AutoCAD.
- Senior PCB Designer at HME / ClearCom
- Designer IV at REMEC Broadband Wireless
- Lead Engineer (Consultant) at Wind River
- Mechanical Designer at Northrop Grumman Space Technology
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Diploma - Technical Drafting
• Led team of five PCB designers through the bring up phase of a new component library using Mentor Graphics and delegated tasks daily to ensure timely delivery of library requests.
• Led efforts to implement custom solution for bill of materials (BOM) creation from Xpedition Designer.
- PCB Designer at Ford Motor Company
- Mechanical Engineer I/II at Microsoft
- Mechanical Designer I at BlackBerry
- Mechanical Designer Student at BlackBerry
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
Trained on Zuken Cadstar PCB design tools, worked mostly on revising old designs until proficient with Zuken several for several months. Worked a few new designs start to finish. Completed new, next gen 1.6" diameter pcb for a scuba diving watch with Sonar, GPS, WiFi, and NFC using 3-n-3 microvias and 10 layer stackup with 0.4mm processor and numerous other 0.35mm pitch devices.
- PCB Designer at Garmin International
- VHF Transmitter, T-Band Receiver, T-Band Transmitter, Display Controller at Harris Corporation
- PCB Design Lead at Conquest Design
- PCB Designer at XM Satellite Radio
3 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Drafting and Design Technology
Designed 4-layer to 8-layer complex DDR3 high-speed designs in Altium Designer with special emphasis on noise immunity and minimal electro-magnetic radiation. I also worked on other type designs based on customer requirements working closely with the design engineers.
- PCB Designer at Creation Technologies, Inc
- PCB Designer at B&B Electronics
10 months at this Job
- Technician Diploma - Associate Degree (Graduated with honors 3.55/4.0) - General Electronics
Provides the following PCB Design services using Altium Designer:
➢ Schematic Entry
➢ Parts Placement
➢ PCB Layout
➢ Manufacturing files (Gerber Generation, ODB, Assy Drawing)
➢ Bill of Material Generation
- PCB Designer (Working at Home) at Freelancer.com
- Sr. PCB Design Engineer at PCI LTD
- PCB Design Engineer at MAXIM Integrated Philippines
- PCB Design Engineer at Pulax Philippines Inc
6 months at this Job
- Certificate in Advance PCB Layout-Online
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
- - Secondary Education
- Diploma in Practical Electronics - Practical Electronics
Mentor Graphics PADS Layout and DxDesigner software for design. ◦ CAM350 and MG Blue Print for generating gerber data and manufacturing documentation. ◦ IPC standards overall knowledge. ◦ Design and change of 2, 4, 6 and 10-layer PCBs, of 2,000+ components. ◦ Call and lead layout reviews. ◦ Continuous interaction and negotiations with Design and Manufacturing Engineers from Juarez (Mexico), Stockholm (Sweden) and Tallinn (Estonia). ◦ Continuous strive for keeping robust designs and processes, as well as the maintenance of Mexico and Europe component libraries. ◦ EMI/EMC knowledge. ◦ Power planes. ◦ Routing of BGAs with cost reduction practices (no buried nor blind vias). ◦ Generation of a new PCB Design Guidelines document, overriding more than 90%+ the information included within the existing document, and which has not been referenced any longer due to its obsolescence status. ◦ Volunteer to develop and release the PCB Design guidelines document for North America.
- PCB Designer at Stoneridge (Pollak)
- PCB Designer Sr at System Sensor, Honeywell
- PCB Designer at Delphi Mexico Technical Center
- ECAD Librarian at Delphi Mexico Technical Center
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Electronics Engineering
Providing PCB Design Support (schematic capture and PCB layout) for Thermal Optics and Night Vision applications for local defense contractor. Currently using the SOLIDWORKS PCB (powered by Altium) across multiple high-speed, high density PCB designs for multiple product development solutions. Also providing library component generation, PCB prototype hand assembly (hand soldering to 0402, small-run pick and place, small-scale reflow), and documentation support.
- PCB Designer at Intelligent Sensors and Systems, LLC (via Ranger Technology Group)
- Engineering Consultant at Altium and Mentor Graphics Expedition
- Technical Support at Texas Instruments (via Harte Hanks)
- PCB Designer at Fujitsu Network Communications (via FreedomCad Services / Clearpath Workforce Management)
5 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science degree - Electronics Engineering
1. Schematic entry from PDF or hand-drawings to Orcad (for simulation) or Mentor Graphics Power Logic for PCB netlist generation for PCB layout. 2. Schematic parts library build from datasheet, including high pin count PGA parts 3. Build PCB footprints from CAD printout and maintain an organized parts library for reuse. 4. PCB layout up to 6 layers,using power and ground planes and differential pair routing 5. Work closely with, and conferring frequently with engineers and technicians who have detailed input on PCB design to maximize design perfection on the first board spin. Tools: Orcad, Pads latest version, KiCad (non-work projects)
- Schematic entry/PCB designer at local
- Calibration and Repair Technician at Microprecision Calibration
- RF Technician at Peregrine Semiconductor
- RF Technician at Remec Defense & Space Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Aviation Electronics Technician
- - Computer Science
My responsibilities at Ionetix Inc. included Electronic Design of Digital, Analog and Power Supply circuits. PCB Design utilizing EAGLE Layout 9.4.1 and Schematic Capture, building, assembly and testing of my circuit designs.
- Senior PCB Designer at Ionetix Inc
- Senior PCB Designer at Ritron Inc
- PCB Designer at Vector Graphics Inc
- Automation Engineer at ITW Micro-Poise
1 year at this Job
- Associates Degree in Applied Science - Industrial Drafting