Peace officer for New York City Department of homeless services, Serve and protect life and property within DHS facilities by issuing court summones and enforcing the NYS PL.
- Peace Officer at NYC Dept of Homelesl Services
- Volunteer Firefighter at East Norwich Fire Department
- Floor Staff at Meadow Brook Country Club
- Sales Associate at DSW Show Warehouse
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Associate - Criminal Justice
• State Peace Officer tasked with patrol and enforcement of all relevant laws and university guidelines in multiple campus locations of college with an enrollment of 27000+ students
• Responsible for investigations and reports for all assigned crimes, violations and emergency response calls.
• Community-oriented public servant deeply committed to rapid emergency response, diligent crime-prevention efforts and high-visibility public safety initiatives
- PEACE OFFICER at BOROUGH OF MANHATTAN COMMUNITY COLLEGE
- SECURITY GUARD at HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS
4 years at this Job
- BACHELORS OF SCIENCE - Criminal Justice Management
- Associates of Arts - Liberal Arts
Position requires a combination of organizational and interpersonal skills, as well as detailed documentation in the management and reporting of incidents.
• Member of the inaugural class of twenty three recruits sworn by Lt. Governor Robert J. Duffy.
• Completed over five hundred hours of specialized training through the University of Public Safety Department, as well as Rochester Police Department Academy select training.
• Promoted to the position of Sergeant in March of 2015.
• Work closely with University Leadership and Trustees on all areas of public safety.
• Position requires a strong attention to details and ability to follow local and state laws, policies and procedures.
• Due to the highly sensitive matters dealt with on a daily basis, this position requires the utmost adherence to PHI and HIPAA regulations.
• Collaboration across multiple departments and agencies during the investigation process.
• Supervision, scheduling and resolution of departmental issues over a staff of twenty five to thirty officers at a time.
• Field Training of new recruits and current Public Safety Officers who have been promoted to the position of Peace Officer.
• Personal escort for many university guests such as speakers, entertainers, and distinguished trustees.
- Peace Officer at University of Rochester Department of Public Safety
- Public Safety Officer at Eastman Theatre
- Store Manager at AT&T Wireless
- Internship at Colgate Rochester Crozer Divinity School
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Sociology
- Associate's Degree - Social and Behavioral Sciences
I am a special patrolman/Peace officer at Penn South Mutual Redevelopment houses located in NYC from 23st to 29th street between 8th ave and 9th ave. My responsibilities are as follows to deter crime on our property, write tickets, tow vehicles, process criminals if collard, assist co-op tenants with lock outs, or specific needs such as making sure they are safe until PD/FDNY arrive to assist with a slip and fall or a DOA. We also opporate Cctv monitor's, conduct our own dispatch, and write reports as needed. At times we collar criminals and work hand in hand with the 10th precinct.
- Peace Officer at Penn South Mutual Redevelopment houses Inc
- Security officer at Elite Security/ Heights Tavern Washington Heights
- Personal Trainer at Crunch Gym New York
- Security Officer at 5 Point Security
5 months at this Job
- - Intended
Martinez, CA Contra Costa County Department of Probation Juvenile Institution Officer III / Peace Officer- Retired
- Juvenile Institution Officer III / Peace Officer- Retired at The John A. Davis Juvenile Hall
- Anglican Priest at Anglican Church of North America
- On-Call Emergency Room Chaplain (Volunteer) at Sutter Delta Hospital
- Probation Counselor III / Peace Officer at Orin Allen Youth Rehabilitation Facility
6 years at this Job
- Master of Ministry Degree - M.Min
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Bible, Pastoral Ministry, Language
Provide for public safety by maintaining order, responding to emergencies, protecting people and property, enforcing motor vehicle and criminal laws, and promoting good community relations. Monitor, note, report, and investigate suspicious persons and situations, safety hazards, and unusual or illegal activity in patrol area. Record facts to prepare reports that document incidents and activities. Identify, pursue, and arrest suspects and perpetrators of criminal acts. Review facts of incidents to determine if criminal act or statute violations were involved. Investigate traffic accidents and other accidents to determine causes and to determine if a crime has been committed. Render aid to accident victims and other persons requiring first aid for physical injuries. Testify in court to present evidence or act as witness in traffic and criminal cases. Photograph or draw diagrams of crime or accident scenes and interview principals and eyewitnesses. Relay complaint and emergency-request information to appropriate agency dispatchers. Evaluate complaint and emergency-request information to determine response requirements. Monitor traffic to ensure motorists observe traffic regulations and exhibit safe driving procedures. Act as official escorts, such as when leading funeral processions or firefighters. Perform all duties within my jurisdiction including responding to calls for service, make arrests and process accused persons for jail booking, follow up with court preparation and presentation. Process evidence with proper handling and procedures to ensure convictions. Performed investigations on suspected criminal activities and completed those investigations through cooperating witnesses, testimony, surveillance, preparing, obtaining, and executing high risk search warrants on drug trafficking and narcotic manufacturing operations. Perform daily, weekly, and monthly reports and activity logs perform and carry out all duties of a peace officer unsupervised and without delay worked closely with other agencies and built a strong working relationship with those agencies and the prosecutors of this area
- Peace Officer at City of Fleming-Neon Police Department
- Chief of Police at City of Elkhorn City Police Department
- Chief of Police at City of Jenkins Police Department
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Situational Leadership
- - fitness performance
Maintain fast, accurate service, while working Part Time as a Peace officer
• Working with and assisting the needs of citizen in Dixmoor Il
- Peace, Officer at
- Ground Man / Spotter driver at Inter Terminal Services & Logistic
- Inspector of Rail Cars at Union Pacific Railroad
- Mail Handler at US Postal Service
1 year at this Job
- Bachelors of Applied Science - Business Administration
Rochester community and technical college law enforcement emergency vehicle operations and police pursuits' course: May 2018 to Present Completed twelve hours Peace Officer Standard Approved Training Radar Completion: May 2018 to Present Completed an eight hours course in the use of Law Enforcement Radar
- Peace Officer Standard Approved Training at NHTSA
- at NHTSA
- light housekeeping at REM River Bluffs
- at REM River Bluffs
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
- Associate in Science - Law Enforcement
- High School Diploma
• 11 Year's Experience as a Campus Peace Officer and 4 year as a Sergeant.
• Monitor, note, report, and investigate suspicious persons and situations, safety hazards, and unusual activity in patrol area.
• Relay complaints and emergency-request, to appropriate agency dispatchers.
• Provide public safety to the college community by responding to emergencies, protecting people and property, enforcing the college Henderson Rules, enforcing local and state laws and promoting good community relations.
• Render aid to the college community requiring first aid for physical injuries.
• CPR/AED/First Aid/Blood borne Pathogens & Active Shooter Instructor.
• Monitor and maintain CCTV equipment.
• Maintain CPR, First Aid Equipment.
• Emergency Medical Technician and S.A.F.E. Team member (Emergency Response team).
• Supervise officers within a tour and conduct roll call and give officer assignments.
• Carry and maintain a firearms within the scope of employment. Senior Care EMS 2010-2013 Emergency Medical Technician
• Assess nature and extent of illness or injury to establish and prioritize medical procedures.
• Immobilize patient for placement on stretcher and ambulance transport, using backboard or other spinal immobilization device.
• Coordinate work with other emergency medical team members and police and fire department personnel.
• Maintain vehicles and medical and communication equipment, and replenish first-aid equipment and supplies.
• Administer first-aid treatment and life-support care to sick or injured persons in pre-hospital setting.
- Campus Peace Officer Sergeant at City University of New York Public Safety Department
- Auxiliary Police Officer at New York City Police Department Auxiliary Police
- Operations Manager at McDonalds Corp
12 years at this Job
- - Basic Management Course for Supervisors
- - Emergency Medical Technician
- High School Diploma
- - Management
WORK EXPERIENCED 01/14- 08/18 SISD Police Dept. Socorro, TX. Police Officer/Peace Officer * Enforces all rules, regulations, policies and laws of the Texas Education Code, the State of Texas, within the geographical boundaries of the Socorro Independent School District (the officers' jurisdiction shall include all property, real and personal, outside the boundaries of the District that is owned, leased, rented, or otherwise under the control of the Board). * Takes reasonable measures to ensure the safety of the District's students, staff or property while accompanying the District's athletic teams (police/peace officers shall have the authority to accompany athletic teams of the District to out of district games and activities). * Stays abreast of all current state, local and district laws and rules, which govern the proper administration of law enforcement. * Enforces daily routine procedures necessary for the safe protection of students, staff and property. * Follows guidelines for procedures on weapon use and physical force found in the SISD Police Manual Section: "Use of Deadly Force". * Insures necessary reports are submitted to the Chief of Police and District Administration in a timely manner. * Reports immediately any unusual circumstances or emergencies to the Police Sergeant and Chief of Police * Informs the Police Sergeant and Chief of Police of any injuries or accidents involving students and district personnel (to include making report). * Patrols all school properties to detect unauthorized persons or vehicles, checks vehicles for parking authorization; determines if vehicles are parked in restricted areas, such as near fire hydrants or driveways; and checks exterior lighting and emergency access routes. * Conducts initial investigations of criminal acts occurring within the officer's jurisdiction and preserves and collects evidence as necessary; notifies the Sergeant if additional assistance is required. * Arrests adult offenders, as necessary, and processes them into the El Paso County Criminal Justice System. * Testifies in all judicial hearings and court proceedings as required. * Takes juvenile offenders into custody as necessary and processes them using appropriate guidelines promulgated by the Juvenile Probation Department and the County Attorney. * Cooperates and coordinates with school personnel, other law enforcement agencies, the judicial system, and emergency services agencies on matters involving the Socorro Independent School District * Enforces employee and visitor driving and parking plans within officer jurisdiction to include issuing of traffic citations * Cares for all property and equipment properly which is assigned or entrusted to the officer. * Maintains confidentiality of department and District matters. * Participates in a training program every 24 months that is approved by TCOLE and includes education and training in: a. Civil rights, racial sensitivity, and cultural diversity, and b. Recognition of cases that involves child abuse, child neglect, family violence and sexual assault. * Upholds and adheres to safety rules and policies of the SISD Safety Program * Supports the goals and objectives of the School District and follows all District policies. * Demonstrates the ability to attend work on a regular and routine basis to avoid disruption of district operations. * Performs any other duties assigned by Chief of Police Services, Police Sergeant, Assistant Superintendent and/or Superintendent to include being assigned to work on a campus as a School Resource Officer and/or as a K-9 Officer. * Provides optimal customer service to all students, employees, parents, community, members and any other stakeholders of the district.
- Police Officer/Peace Officer at SISD Police Dept
- Patrol Officer at Horizon City Police Dept
- Safety and Security Officer at Camino Real Hotel
- Security Officer at CSC Special Events
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Diploma - Basic Peace Officer
- - Physical Fitness
- - Basic Education for Criminal Justice