Present -works as a pediatric dental assistant -takes X-rays and cleans children's teeth -travels between Alexandria and Sterling locations
- Pediatric Dental Assistant at Smileville
- store and met sales at Light Gray Ind
- delivery driver at JJM and Assoc
- dispatcher at Penske Trucking
1 month at this Job
I work as a pediatric dental assistant in the hygiene area. I assist the doctorand/or hygienist while she cleaned and checked for cavities. I took X-rays. And I did my very best to make sure the kid's felt comfortable at the dentist as well as making sure the parents stayed happy with their child's visit.
- Pediatric Dental Assistant at Athens Area Pediatric Dentistry
- Pediatric Dental Assistant at North Georgia Pediatric Dentistry
- Human Resources Assistant at Raytheon Training Academy
- All standard dental assisting duties at Ocean Dental
2 months at this Job
- GED Certificate
As a pediatric dental assistant I traveled to 3 different office locations. I worked chair side with one Pediatric Doctor with a team of 3. As a traveling dental assistant you have to know how to work as a team and alone. I assisted with the doctor chair side with exams, NON IV Sedations, taking impressions for pedo appliances, and assisting with operative procedures. I’ve learned how to work independently and as a team. My previous experience has allowed me to value patients in a more critical way. When you work independently you have to have structure and a sense of urgency for patients and their parents needs. You must have a certain energy to change a child’s mind about the dentist and I felt in this position challenged me a great deal. I learned how to listen to kids more help them fight through their anxiety to help them understand the reason they have to come to the dentist. I enjoy being able to allow child to open to something thats very important to their health.
- Traveling Pediatric Dental Assistant at Louisiana Dental Center
- Pediatric Dental Assistant at Kids Dental Zone
- Dental Assistant at
11 months at this Job
- Dipolma - General
- Diplom - Technology
- EDDA Expanded Duty Dental Assistant - Dental
Coronal Polishing Dental Assistant for Pediatric department of fast paced Dental Office.
- Pediatric Dental Assistant at Brightnow Dental
- Direct Care Provider at Your Home Health Agency
- Cleaning Specialist at Lady With A Bucket Cleaning Services
- Sales Representative at InfoCision
8 months at this Job
- Certificate - Dental Assisiting
- Associate - Dental Hygiene
The Children's Place - Pediatric Dental assistant
• Assisted four specialty doctors in one office, an orthodontist, general dentist, pediatric dentist, and oral surgeon. I assisted with all specialty treatment, charted diagnosed treatment, and took x-rays on children with special needs and adults. Sterilized instruments and set up trays for treatment such as; temporary crowns, fillings, root canals, deep cleanings, and removal of tori. The Super Dentist - Pediatric Dental Assistant
• Assisted dentist with chair side procedures and provided patient health education to children and parents. Performed oral prophylaxis, fluoride treatments, sealants and seated dental appliances. Took x-rays, scheduled patient appointments and charted diagnosed treatment. LH Professional Dental Consulting - San Diego, CA Clerical Clerk
• Assisted dental consultant in a wide range of clerical procedures including: answering phones, filing, typing, Collected data for reference verifications and other general office duties.
- Pediatric Dental Assistant at
at this Job
- Dental assisting certificate - Dental
My role as a expanded function dental assistant was to assist in operative procedures such as fillings , extractions and any other pediatric procedures. I do prophys on children and adolescents take digital X-rays , sterilize instruments , take impressions. Working in the front answering phones scheduling patients taking payments checking patients in and insurances.
- Pediatric Dental Assistant/Receptionist at Great Expressions Dental Centers
- Dental Assistant/Receptionist at Tiki Dental
- Jewelry Sales Associate at macys.
- Supervisor, Customer Service at Walmart
1 year at this Job
- Certificate - Dental Assisting
- High school or equivalent - all major field of study
Chairside assistant for restorative dentistry. Dental Assistant in the OR for anesthesia cases. Assisted in hospital cases
- Pediatric dental assistant at Pediatric Dentistry of South Florida
- Head Oral Surgery Assistant at Sage Dental
6 months at this Job
- Expanded Function Dental Assistant - Dental assistant
Chair side assistant to the pediatric dentist as well as working with the general dentists. Placing sealants, coronal polishing, impressions, sizing and cementation of space maintainers, dental radiographs, patient education and scheduling, OR Tech in operating room at Concord Hospital for Dental Rehab.
- Pediatric Dental Assistant at Grace Family Dentistry
- Dental Assistant at Teamwork Dental
- Pediatric Dental Assistant at The Lone Wolf Dental Clinic
- Dental Assistant at Small Smiles Dentistry
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- Certificate - Dental Assisting
• Assist Doctor with many difficult patients, including special needs and extremely nervous children.
• Successfully assisted the dentist by performing four-handed dentistry and other chair-side duties.
• Accurately recorded treatment information in patient records.
• Competently prepared dental materials including cements, amalgams and composites.
• Successfully completed OSHA, ADA and HIPAA compliance training.
• Instructed patients on dental hygiene practices such as proper tooth-brushing and flossing
• Organized a functional office work flow by preparing for new, continuing care and emergency pediatric patients of all ages.
• Prepared essential equipment and assisted the Pediatric Dentist on treatment procedures such as crowns, fillings and extractions.
• Ensured patients and their parents feel comfortable during visits by maintaining a calm and positive demeanor.
• Utilized knowledge and skills accrued from previous dental experience to assist general dentists and other specialists when needed
- Pediatric Dental Assistant at Kids Care Dental
- Dental Assistant/Floater at Madison Dental Arts
- Housing keeping / Baby sitting at State Management
- Work Based Learning Internship at Co-op Tech - School of Cooperative Technical Education
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Certificate - Medical Billing and Coding
- High School Diploma
Understanding of sterilize and properly store instruments Remarkable to work well with all patients and team members Demonstrates proper prophy cleaning and apply fluoride or varnish after Ability to process x rays and take dental impression Built a loyal patient following; frequently requested by patients to serve as their dental assistant Work fast pace Review patient medical and history Never give up on giving better results
- Pediatric Dental Assistant at Great Expressions Dental Centers
- Pediatric Dental Assistant at American Pediatric Dental Group
- Dental Assistant at Dr. Ronald A. George M.D.M. PA
- Chair-side Dental Assisting at Dr. Ronald A. George M.D.M. PA
1 year at this Job
- - Business Management
- High School Diploma