Are you looking for a new and exciting career in pediatric home health within the Houston area? Do you wish to utilize your nursing skills and want to make a difference in the life of a child with special needs?
THEN WE THINK IT IS TIME THAT YOU JOIN OUR TEAM!
We are seeking passionate and dedicated Registered Nurses (RN’s) and Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN’s) to work in personal homes in a one on one setting with our amazing special needs children. We are filling full and part-time positions.
ICON HEALTH SERVICES, located in Houston, TX, provides private duty nursing services to medically dependent children within the home setting. We service Houston and all surrounding areas. Each nurse will receive a full orientation and necessary training for each assigned patient.
With the every changing home health arena and fierce agency competition, it is hard for an agency to differentiate, one from another. With our philosophy, we believe in standing by our word and doing what is right throughout our commitment to you. We dedicate ourselves to supporting our nurses in reaching success within their careers as well as achieving personal fulfillment while caring for our fragile children.
Our goal is to be that agency that not only provides the best care to our patients, but provides the best care to our nurses as well.
- Must have a valid/current RN/LVN Texas Nursing License
- Current CPR and First Aid Certification (BLS)
- Possess strong assessment and critical thinking skills
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Possess excellent computer skills
- Be willing to learn and the ability to be taught
- Desire and ambition to excel in his/her career
- New graduates are welcomed and will be trained
- Competitive Bi-Weekly Pay, Direct Deposit
- Potential bonus structure
- Full time and part time positions (Days and Nights)
- Training for G-button, Tracheostomy and Ventilator care
- Paid Training
If you desire to be a part of our dedicated team, we have an exciting career opportunity for you!